Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikaru Kuraokami
Hikaru Kuraokami
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Pen Pals [FB] Empty Pen Pals [FB]

Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:38 am
OOC: The following took place 13 years ago

It had taken them at least a week to get to their destination. The journey from their home took longer than Hikaru had expected. It felt like how long it took for them to find their first home when Yukigakure was destroyed. They hadn’t encountered any problems on the journey, which she imagined her father would be quite relieved about. It was warmer here than she had expected as well. Not something she really enjoyed, but that was part of being on the mission. When the gates of Hoshigakure finally came into view, Hikaru and her father both exchanged grins and made their way along the path to the entrance to the village. “Is that it?” Hikaru asked her father. “It definitely looks like it, Hikaru,” her father replied. “And despite how long it took, and the side trips we made, we ended up making good time just the same.” Hikaru grinned sheepishly at the mention of their little side trips; there were a few spots, natural and man-made attractions, along their way that she had insisted they stop, ever curious and excited about the unknown. Her father, not one to say no to his only child, acquiesced without argument. The mission itself wasn’t time sensitive other than not taking forever to get there. The enjoyment that his daughter got out of the experiences was worth almost more than the mission success, that was of course if they weren’t in need of the money that the mission would provide. “Sorry about that,” she said to her dad, blushing a little in embarrassment. Her father laughed and waved a hand dismissively, “don’t be sorry,” he told her. “If it were a problem, we wouldn’t have stopped. Besides, I also enjoyed the breaks and getting to see them with you.” Hikaru hugged her father as they walked, glad that she was able to join him on this mission. He returned the hug, and they completed the approach up to the gate.

The gate guards halted them and screened them as was to be expected. Hikaru’s father explained that they were here on a mission and would need to speak with the leaders of the burgeoning village. The guards verified their credentials and waved them through after asking a couple more questions. The first thing they did was get accommodations for their stay; they were going to likely be here a couple days at least while her father organised a meeting with the village’s leadership to go over the mission he had. That would give Hikaru a couple days to explore the city. She wasn’t to leave the city, that much was clear. She was a visitor, and it would do her no good to leave and come back without her father with her.

Once they were settled in, the next thing Hikaru decided was required was to get cleaned off from the travels, so she got out a change of clothes and got cleaned up, before putting on her change of clothes. Her father was opting to take a nap before searching for some food. That would give Hikaru a little free time to explore the village itself. On the way to their lodgings, she’d heard a couple people talking about the Water Gardens, and it sounded like a good place to start her exploration. She asked a couple people for directions and made her way over.

The Water Gardens was amazing; Greenery and flowers of all different kinds. It was full of life and was peaceful and serene, despite the number of people that were wandering around. Hikaru could certainly see herself spending hours here. Walking the gardens, climbing in the trees, enjoying some time by the water. She would start at the very least by simply walking the path she was on and would see where that would end up leading.

WC: 641
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Pearl of the Angels

Health: 300
AP: 1,884
Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5
Mission Record : Mission Log
Familiar : Ninjiro, The Big-bellied Bake-danuki
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 10000

Pen Pals [FB] Empty Re: Pen Pals [FB]

Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:02 am
Meanwhile, a little ways away at The Water Gardens of Hoshigakure-no-Sato toward...

"Please, Your Grace," A feminine voice hollered with a hurried tone. The owner of it belonged to a young woman with flowing chestnut-brown hair that cascaded down her shoulders in gentle waves. Her almond-shaped, expressive hazel eyes conveyed a mix of warmth and diligence, framed by long, dark lashes. Her fair complexion gave her an air of innocence, complemented by a sprinkling of freckles across her nose.

In her maid outfit, she wore a classic black and white ensemble. The dress is tailored to fit her slender figure, with a modest yet flattering cut that accentuates her curves. The white apron tied around her waist adds a touch of charm, adorned with delicate lace at the edges. Her nimble fingers peeked out from the short, puffed sleeves, and her dainty hands were adorned with neat, white gloves.

Completing her ensemble were sheer black stockings that reached just above her knees, paired with polished black Mary Jane shoes that emit a subtle click-clack with each step. However, the subtleties of those steps were challenged when the fair maiden maintained close proximity to an otherwise squeamish and giddy-looking child at the fore. The child, herself, possessed a teensy-weensy body followed by platinum blonde, double afro puffs, a pair of golden eyes with black eyeliners and high-shine lip gloss, and a jovial facial expression all accompanied by a dark complexion. Her attire consisted of a white short-sleeved blouse with puffed sleeves adorned with ruffles at the collar, paired with an amber-orange skirt that reached below her knees, white socks, and a pair of white Mary Jane shoes.

"Please, Your Grace," She repeated. "You mustn't wander off on your own."

The young girl giggled in response. "I'm just looking for some flowers, Nakatomi-san," She replied. "I won't go far!"

The maid sighed in exasperation. "Please, Your Grace," She pleaded. "Your parents have entrusted me with your care while they attend to their duties. I cannot allow you to wander off on your own."

"But I'm not alone, Nakatomi-san," The young girl pointed out. "You're here with me."

Nakatomi's face softened as she smiled gently at the young girl. "That is true, Your Grace," She said. "But it would be remiss of me to let you out of my sight, even for a moment."

The young girl pouted, her lower lip protruding slightly. "Fine," She relented. "I'll stay close to you, Nakatomi-san."

Nakatomi bowed her head slightly. "Thank you, Your Grace," She replied. "Now, let's continue our walk through the gardens."

The young girl nodded eagerly, and the two of them resumed their leisurely stroll through the lush greenery and colorful blooms. The air was filled with the delicate fragrance of flowers, and the soft rustle of leaves in the breeze created a soothing ambiance. Nakatomi kept a close eye on her charge, making sure she didn't stray too far. The young girl's eyes were wide with wonder as she took in the sights, and her excitement was palpable, especially when she spies a cluster of Marguerite Daisies, Linarias, Yellow Archangel, and Plumerias.

"Ah!" The young girl exclaimed. "Look at these ones, Nakatomi-san!" She rushed over to the cluster of flowers, her eyes sparkling with delight. Nakatomi hurried after her, not wanting to lose sight of her. The young girl knelt down beside the cluster of flowers, admiring their beauty. "They're so pretty!"

Nakatomi couldn't help but smile at the young girl's infectious enthusiasm. It was a welcome change from her usual duties as a maid, which could sometimes be quite tedious. But seeing the young girl's joyful expression made it all worthwhile. "Indeed they are, Your Grace," She agreed. "Would you like me to pick some for you?"

The young girl nodded eagerly. "Yes, please!"

Nakatomi carefully picked a few of the flowers and arranged them into a small bouquet. She presented the bouquet to the young girl, who took it with a wide smile on her face. "Thank you, Nakatomi-san," She said gratefully. "You're the best."

Nakatomi bowed her head slightly in acknowledgment. "You're welcome, Your Grace," She replied. "Was there anything else you wanted to see while we're here?"

The young girl thought for a moment, looked at the bundle bouquet, then down toward the stone pathway. "I think I have enough to make a crown. Can I try making one first?"

Nakatomi smiled. "Of course, Your Grace," She replied. "We can sit over there by the fountain and get started."

The young girl beamed with excitement. "Yay!" She cheered. "Let's go!"

Nakatomi chuckled softly as she followed the young girl to the nearby fountain. The young girl sat down on the edge of the fountain and began picking flowers from her bouquet to make a flower crown. Nakatomi sat down beside her and watched as she carefully wove the flowers together to create a delicate crown. The young girl's nimble fingers worked deftly, and her expression was one of concentration as she focused on her task.

"There," She said after a few minutes. "All done!" She held up the finished flower crown, a look of pride on her face.

Nakatomi smiled warmly at the young girl. "It's beautiful, Your Grace," She complimented. "You did a wonderful job."

The young girl beamed with delight. "Thank you, Nakatomi-san," She replied. "Would you like to wear it?"

Nakatomi nodded. "I would be honored, Your Grace." The young girl placed the flower crown on Nakatomi's head, and it fit perfectly. The delicate blooms complemented Nakatomi's fair complexion, and the overall effect was quite charming.

"There," The young girl said. "You look beautiful, Nakatomi-san."

Nakatomi blushed slightly at the compliment. "Thank you, Your Grace," She replied. "Now, shall we continue our walk through the gardens?"

The young girl nodded eagerly. "Mhm!"

The two of them stood up and resumed their leisurely stroll down the path, past the lush greenery and effervescent blooms, before the young lady saw an unfamiliar figure that trotted on the same path a few dozen meters away. From the short pulses of information her mind can perceive, the individual yonder looked to be around her age with fairly fair skin, peach-blonde-colored hair, and... maybe blue eyes? The shade looked familiar to the young lady, but it most certainly looked blue at her current distance. Although the attire they wore immediately made it clear to ascertain their feminine physique and foreign origins, this was further supported by the way she looked equally as captivated by the natural thrums of life that lull in the Gardens. This gave the young maiden an idea.

On the other hand, Nakatomi's eyes were trained on the stranger, not wanting to let her guard down. She knew that Hoshigakure was a safe place, but it never hurt to be too careful. She kept a close eye on the young girl, making sure she didn't stray too far from her. The young girl's eyes were wide with wonder as she took in the sights, and her excitement was palpable, especially when she spies an unfamiliar figure trotting on the same path toward them.

"Ooh!" The young girl exclaimed. "Who's that?"

Nakatomi followed her gaze and spotted the unfamiliar figure. "I'm not sure, Your Grace," She replied. "Perhaps they're another visitor to the Gardens."

The young girl nodded eagerly. "Let's go say hi!"

Nakatomi smiled slightly at her charge's enthusiasm. "Of course, Your Grace," She said. "Just be mindful and stay close to me."

The two of them approached the unfamiliar figure, who seemed to have noticed their presence from a distance. Upon closer inspection, Nakatomi could see that they were indeed a foreigner. She also noted that they were around the same age as her charge. The young girl ran up to the foreigner with a wide smile on her face, eager to make a new friend.

"Hi!" She greeted cheerfully, followed by a brisk curtsy. "I'm Jurei! Ryoinsatsu Jurei! What's your name?"

WC: 1,326
TWC: 1,326

Spoiler:
Hikaru Kuraokami
Hikaru Kuraokami
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Sun Dec 03, 2023 3:49 pm
Hikaru was astounded by how much variety there was in the greenery that made up these Water Gardens; she recognised some of the plants, flowers, and trees, but many more of them were as unfamiliar to her as was the sensation of being in space among the stars. She marveled at the beauty of some of the flowers that grew in one area, red with blue running through the petals. They smelled lovely as well, a scent she was not entirely able to put into words, but breathtaking all the same. She looked up and around with a smile, clearly enjoying herself, when she noticed that a pair of figures, an adult and a child with the child in the lead, were walking in her direction. The adult appeared to be wearing garments of a servant, whether it was due to duty or personal preference she wouldn’t know unless they told her, which she may end up finding out. The young girl in front was darker skinned, with blonde hair worn in a pair of buns and dressed prettily. Her outfit consisted of a white shirt, an orange skirt, and socks and shoes that matched the shirt. She also appeared to be wearing a small crown made of flowers. Her wide golden eyes and equally wide grin on her face gave Hikaru the opinion that she was fairly energetic and exuberant, an energy that the young Yuki quite enjoyed.

The pair did end up making their way directly over to Hikaru, and the young girl curtseyed and introduced herself as Ryoinsatsu Jurei. Upon closer inspection she appeared to be around Hikaru’s age, perhaps a couple years younger. Hikaru smiled at the pair and returned the curtsey with one of her own. “It’s nice to meet both of you . My name is Kuraokami Hikaru, but you may call me Hikaru.” Addressing the pair, she would say “It’s my first time here in Hoshigakure and I’m glad I chose to explore the Water Gardens. Even what little I’ve seen is beautiful! I’m sure you could spend all day here and would still not explore all of it.” She would pause for a second before asking “do you live here in the village, Jurei, or are you also visiting like me?

WC: 379
TWC: 1020
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Jurei Ryoinsatsu
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Pearl of the Angels

Health: 300
AP: 1,884
Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5
Mission Record : Mission Log
Familiar : Ninjiro, The Big-bellied Bake-danuki
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Earth Water Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Space-Time
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 10000

Thu Dec 28, 2023 8:14 am
Jurei would smile at Hikaru's words and bow her head respectfully, "It's a pleasure to meet you!" She would look back up at Hikaru and say, "I live here in the village with my mother and father. We have an estate a little further up north here, but I'm visiting the gardens today with Nakatomi-san to make a flower crown for my mom. It's one of my favorite places to be." The young girl would look around at the flowers surrounding them and smile. "The Water Gardens is one of the most beautiful places in Hoshigakure. And there are so many flowers that grow here that you can't find anywhere else."

Jurei would turn to face toward a shrubbery yonder past a translucent pond, decorated with an assortment of colorful flowers. "I think the blue ones, 'Asters', were imported in from the Land of Mountain, and the 'Catmint'—the purple ones—were brought in from the Land of Moon," She explained, pointing to each respective flower before she stopped at the cheery, pom-pom, yellow anemone. "I personally like those ones, 'Marigolds', the best. They're my favorite flower. You don't find a lot of them here in the country, I like the color of it a lot. It's bright and cheerful and always makes me feel happy when I look at them." Nakatomi, the maid, posited a question of interest after Jurei's monologue.

"Pardon my intrusion, Your Grace," Nakatomi intercedes. "Kuraokami-san, you mentioned you were visiting Hoshigakure and I imagine, by the robes you wear, that you're quite far from home. Are you on a tour of the village or are you only passing through?"

WC: 274
TWC: 1,600

Last edited by Jurei Ryoinsatsu on Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:18 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical changes and fixes)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum