Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Leaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo Freya
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Needle Queen Page
Mission Record : mission log
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 10000

Moving to a better place Empty Moving to a better place

Wed Nov 22, 2023 1:59 pm
Moving to a better place 0WEYFln

The water under the docks was calm, the sea at ease in the first light of the morning, seagulls singing, with the reflection of the sun first rays of light bouncing on the small ripple of the morning waves. In Izu small house, in the slums of the lower district of Kirigakure, the young Hyuuga was packing, stuffing her things into boxes of cardboard. The house was a run down small shack, with walls of wood and plaster all cracked and painted, but falling appart. It was a rustic living for sure, and Izu had many memory tied to it. But this was the day she finally moved out of the slums, the day she and her family finally had enough money to move out of that house, and of that lifestyle. As she sighed out of the efforts and packing she has been doing, she was still waiting on her brother Shiro, and her closest friend, Kaimera, to come and help her out with the moving. After all, she was moving to live in with Shiro, her brother and sensei, so it was only natural to get their help. The cart outside of the house was getting more and more filled with boxes and trinkets, furnitures, the few she had and cared for, and bags of clothes and other things. 

''Well I guess im going to wait on them to continue!'' Said out loud to herself Izu, looking at the cold ice peach tea she prepared for them once they arrived. It was, after all, a warm day of sunny weather at the docks were she lived, and the sea sun and wind were warm, pairing well with the refreshing beverage she made. The sea was getting more intense, and the wind too, carrying the salty odor of the shore to the inhabitant. Izu was dressed in consequence, having only a meshed top and a white bikini over it, her usual jacket tied around her waist with her pants rolled up to make capri pants. Trough the mesh, one could see her feminine curvatures, as well as muscular shape, notably her developed 6 pack, and her tattoos. She was known to be quite sultry and not shy at all, and she also did it on purpose, knowing Kaimera was to come and help her. She and him had been quite close these days, and getting closer as friends. Izu secretly wanted more than friendship with him, and still tried to seduce him with her looks but also her personality, as well as by getting closer to him. In the end, she cared greatly for him. Her brother was also someone she cared greatly for, and she was eager to discuss the prospect of living together, with family. As an orphan since a young age, Izu didn't knew what it was like, and she was excited about it.

Shiro Hyuga likes this post

Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 226750

Moving to a better place Empty Re: Moving to a better place

Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:34 pm
The second week is easier to wake up in his home. Lying in the same bed, the same room, Kaimera’s final conscious moments had drawn to a close with unease. His mind yields to a dreamless slumber that passes like an instant. He rises within the hour of the sun lighting the horizon the following day. Not that he can much tell, cloistered away in his remote chamber where its rays do not reach. He owes this solely to his well-honed instincts from the years spent training under his father.

Soon after he dresses himself, he passes through the rows of ornate screens, past the smoldering irori of the anteroom. He feels adequately rested, but his stomach begins to churn indignantly not two steps beyond the doors of his quarters, and he clutches at it as though the effort would silence its aching in the slightest. Kaimera had spent the entirety of the previous day confined within the study, obsessing over its archives with the Goka Clan. To both his astonishment and relief, he had been left alone ever since becoming a full-fledged ninja. Whether it had been due to the wicked words he’d spat or his father’s own temperance, he did not know or care much, but he’d been begrudgingly grateful for his granted solitude, nonetheless.

Walking out of the anteroom, his presence was graced by the light of the sun. Its beaming rays were warm and delightful as it kissed his skin. Though he couldn’t stand there and bask in its glow for a moment, he had to get moving so that he was not late to help Izu on her move.

Following the paths laid before him, he quickly moved through the streets of Kirigakure as if he were a puppet on strings. Maneuvering through the crowds and the few isolated individuals, he descended upon the place where he would never want to live. The slums of the Mist Village. While he had no judgment of those that lived here; obviously, since Izu has lived her most, if not all of her life. It was a place that he would never want to be. Perhaps, he had retained some of his family’s materialistic sense. But nonetheless, by the kindness of his own heart, he appeared in this place when a friend was in need.

“Hello, hello,” Kaimera greeted the blonde shinobi as he immediately went to survey the decaying home and its surroundings. “While you look lovely, I can’t say the same for this place. Happy that you can finally escape the grasps from this area.” The redhead said it slowly began to finish judging the place. Oh damn, didn’t we say that he wasn’t judgmental earlier on; well, we guess we have to assume that is a lie.

“Oi, a beverage. You take such good care of me,” he said with a tone that almost sounded sarcastic when in reality, it wasn’t. Giving a tendered smile with eyes closed, he put his hand upon his heart. “Oh, how did I ever deserve this.” He said before reopening his eyes to take the cooled beverage without waiting for it to be offered.

Taking a sip of the contents, he quickly realized it was. Sweet with a hint of tartness that could only be described as a peach flavoring, Kaimera took another drink from the cup. “Ahh, peach tea. It is quite marvelous. You make it yourself?” He asked as sat his cup down to move closer towards Izu. Looking down at her well-defined abdominis, he relocated his eyes with hers. “Tragic, you have a much more muscular body than I. Does that make you my superior in this…relationship.” He said as he moved his hand upwards to caress her cheek before moving it down and slightly holding onto the side of her neck. Leaning to the side, he placed a soft kiss upon her tendered cheek before whispering in her eye, “I don’t think I’d mind that at all.”

TWC: 662

Shiro Hyuga and Izu Momochi like this post

Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 11050

Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:18 am
The morning light shone down on him while he was working on emptying out the last touches of an unused guestroom that he had within the Yuki Clans finer houses. Small trinkets, bits of Kunai here and there, even some small bits of paint. Yet he had mainly used the room to house his weaponry, yet he knew that there was easily enough space for a room dedicated to his actual shinobi toolset. His refined katana is housed in its dark black sheath. The blue binding of the handle matches with Shiro’s own color scheme, wearing a dark blue shirt that hangs from his body, along with black pants that could easily be used for any type of mission. He held onto the refined weapon for a moment, before tossing it softly into the other room that he’d be using for storage. He didn’t have much anyways, yet he knew he was going to need a lot with regards to Izu, yet he had spent much of the early morning rearranging his house for her to be there. The sunlight beaming through the blinds made him realize he had spent a bit too much time here, too much time was wasted when he should have done so earlier. It annoyed him, but he only hoped that Izu wouldn’t mind it. He understood her and her circumstances, his time in the slums was before he had become Kage, when the Yuki clan had graciously decided to give him a home as payment for them never looking out for him after his mothers death.

Yet he was sure that Izu wouldn’t mind it, he’d slowly begin to straighten himself, his blue and green eyes staring at the door before rushing to grab his shoes and his silver coat. The weather was simply beautiful for this type of evening, and Shiro was sure that moving wouldn’t be too hard. Not with both he and Kaimera giving a warm, and helping hand to Izu Momochi.

Yet he couldn’t shake the feeling of them missing someone, Jay Yuki, his case had gone entirely unnoticed, his clan had no idea where he was. Shiro’s mind had been racing through possibilities when he had first heard the news that Jay had gone missing. The young Yuki clan member was a part of his very own clan, yet he couldn’t have missed him. His mind ached at the thought while he was rushing through the city streets, he had searched everywhere for the boy, yet in the end there was no trace of him. He snapped himself back into reality while rushing through the streets, making it through the main epicenter of the city, greeting a few of the citizens while he rushed past. His speed was still remarkable even now, with his mind reacting fast to the myriad of different greetings that would be met with him at the slums, mostly of those who had known him and wondered why he was suddenly given so much wealth.

But in the end, he had made it to Izu’s house, the small brushing of the waves, with the sun shining a light on Kaimera’s tender kiss on his sister's cheek, it could only make Shiro make a small grin, and coughing right behind the both of them in an attempt to get their attention.

“Well if you two are done being cute with each other, Izu’s got a few more boxes to pack.”

He’d walk into the room, using his Byakugan almost on reflex to see that there was a cold cup of tea sitting on the old wooden table. The aged wood would be one of the last things moved, Shiro could easily get it refurbished. But the smell of tea made him immediately take the remaining cup from the table. The smell of peaches only made him smile more, the cold sweet taste of the peaches only made him drink more. Taking a stroll around the small house, knowing that there wasn’t much else to pack as he’d walk back into the room with Izu and Kai, asking the only obvious question.

“What else do you need help with Izu? Things seem mostly packed?”

WC:698

Izu Momochi likes this post

Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:47 pm
As Kaimera arrived and greeted Izu, the hyuuga girl felt warm from him noticing how she looked good. As he reflected on his sentence about the place being a run down decrepit poor place to live, Izu stopped a moment, shy and almost feeling guilty of bringing the closest person she had in the world to this place filled with squalor. As he rushed toward the beverage she prepared, she stopped blushing and her mind finaly uncloged from the torpor of the bit of an awkward situation.

''Yeah sorry I was in my head! Well thanks, you look good too, especially under that bright sun! Yeah youre right, I cant wait to leave this place, even if it does feel... sentimental a bit! Help yourself with the peach tea, I made it myself.'' Said Izu with a smile on her face, a bit shy still, and scratching her head.

Flashback

Izu remembered the first moment she came back to this house, right after her mother died, her face all red from crying and paniquing. As she ran trough the rain to get back into the house, slamming the door and crashing onto it, her back against it to prevent it from oppening, a young Izu cried her life away, for hours on end until she fell asleep. The first days were hard, she lived off of the food and money remaining in the place, not a lot, but a few vegetables, a bag of rice and some spices made her at least last a couple of weeks. The lonelyness, was what killed her childhood in the end. Weeks after weeks, she would cry, get alone, cold, hungry, and live in this run down place, falling appart more and more each day, without an adult presence to watch over her. As she grew old, the first year having been the most traumatizing and full of harship for her, she had lost a lot of weight, being sickly pale and slim from malnourishment and anxiety. Across the year, not only did she struggle to eatr and survive, mainly in the cold winter without a heating system, but she also had to escape and run away from the thugs of the district, picking on easy target such as herself. As she sharpened her senses to defend herself, she knew she couldnt continue to live like that, and to take on another year like the previous. She decided to start to ask kids around, the one she went to school with, to sleep one night at their place. A warm bed, their parents offering food, it was all that Izu could ask for. Even if most of the days she didnt spent it at those places, it was enough to sustain her for the days she wouldnt eat or sleep in her run down shack. As she trained more and more, she became known in the slums, and no one fucked with her again.

She remembered the famous day she decided to go and dive where her mom had been drowned. It was a hard expedition, but she dived from sunrise to sunset, picking up her remains and giving her a proper burial, under a large tree on a hill overlooking the sea. It was more fiting than a dirty dock filled with barnacles and muddy waters surrounded by slums and dirty houses.

''There you go mom, your resting place, te one you deserve. I hoped so much for a different life you know? I hated you so long for it, for abandoning me, for being a drunk who died because of it. But now I understand. It wasnt your fault you died. Those mens, the one who did that to you. They are the one to blame. I wish it would have been different.... If only you could have chosen me instead... Goodbye mom. I hope you see me. I'm going to survive no mater what. I'm going to continue your legacy, and the one of the Momochi. I'll get one of the legendary sword of the Mist. I promise on my life. Farewell.'' said Izu to the earth containing the bones and remains of her mother.

present

as she came back to her sense, Kaimera was drinking and enjoying the refreshing beverage, a source of cooling down in the warm sun and after doing a lot of physical labor to move her boxes into the cart. As he drank more and more, he looked toward her, eying her out from top to bottom. He wasnt very subtle, and Izu could see him drink her physique up as much as he drank up that sweet tea. This is when he made the ultimate comment. He said that Izu was quite muscular, more so than himself. As she blushed, smiled, and look toward him to make eyes contact, he added that she was probably his supperior, the more domminent one, in that little relationship that they shared. Izu giggled, and he approached her, slowly rising his hand to caress her cheek. As he slowly moved his hand, Izu felt shivers as she was falling for him, not totaly instead of a little bit. He was handsome, he knew how to handle her, and he was close to her too. His hand reached her neck, soft and pale, and he reached closer to give her a kiss. As his gentle lips pressed against her warm and soft cheek, she smiled, happy for the mutual attraction between the two. As he added that he didnt mind at all that Izu was the dominant one, she smiled even more.

''Alright then! Say less.'' Said Izu, as she grabed him slowly by the neck too, looking at him in the eyes, before kissing him on the mouth passionately, but still softly, a tender, warm kiss, moist from her lip, but also with points of cold from the piercings she had on her mouth. The kiss lasted a couple of seconds, deep and sensual. Kai tasted like sweat peach tea, a conforting thing. 

This was the start of a great story. A love story. But as she stopped kissing her, she noticed that Shiro had arrived, and was standing there, looking at the two. His comment paralyzed Izu with awkwardness! He caught the red handed, and Izu was going to live with him so he would surely ask about the spicy drama and story and she would have to tell him every detail... Oh well! As she went immediately back to being shy and blushing red, she answered her brother.

''uh -- hmm y-yeah! b-boxes my bad! I hope you didnt get lost to get her brother. L-le-lets finish to place the lasts boxes and all in the cart.'' Said awkwardly Izu, scratching even more her head as she got nervous.

The packing was almost done, and the pair move fast enough to finish within an hour.

''Yeah thanks shiro and Kai! Thats all done! Now, to lock the door, and leave this place. I just need to do a single thing before going. Wait here i'll be fast.''
Replied the young blonde hyuuga.

As she went back inside, she pulled a small box underneath a plank of the floor, hidden away. In here was her first senbon, gifted by her mom, an apparent heritage from long ago in the family. As she took it, she closed her eyes for a few seconds, remembering everything she lived in this place. This was new chapter of her life begining, and this one, in this house, was closing.

''Alrighty we can go now. Lets leave this dump and never look back.'' Said Izu, her head locked in place, not turning an instant to look. She was both resolute and emotionnal from this, but wanted to move on, to stay strong in the face of such a sentimental situation.

As they started to walk toward the new house, they all talked for the trip, happy, eager for the new chapter.
Kaimera Yakedo
Kaimera Yakedo
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 226750

Mon Dec 18, 2023 7:55 pm
The short and subtle moments with Izu seemed like an eternity of bliss. Never in his dreams would he thought he would meet someone that made him feel like this. Izu was a one of a kind, and that was an understatement. Through all the troubles and tribulations within her life, she became stronger and fiercer than she has ever been before. It was something that he deeply admired about the girl. Traits he wishes that were instilled within him, but however strong his mindset is, his body was not like hers. She was the epitome of what it takes to be a Kirigakure ninja. She is quick, strong, and brave. Something that he entirely lacks. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t try, and it doesn’t mean that he won’t help Izu in any way: shape or form, to support her. While he has not been entirely present for the early years of her life, due to his upbringing. He vowed to stick through with her, to witness her conquer future pressing matters.

“You’re perfect,” he muttered in between that intimate moment between the two. Kissing her was like fire meets gasoline. It was explosive, wild, passionate, and warm; all in one. It was enticing to say the least. His abdomen felt like a match was struck and it lit him aflame. Sensation washed over him and filled his veins with ecstasy. She was like a flame that came to him, and with that came the vehement flickers against his skin. But just like her body was fire, he knew how to hold it perfectly within his hands.

As the seconds lingered, their ignited passion was soon obliterated by the sound of none other than their sensei, Shiro Hyuga. A mischievous grin crept upon Kaimera’s lips as Izu lit up like she had a favor. Slowly removing his hands from her body, he could tell that the sensation still persisted on her skin. Turning slowly around, he stared intently at the white-haired shinobi. “Shiro-sensei,” he spoke with an underlying tone of seductiveness as he tried to reel his emotions back in. Giving a bow of respect, he lifted his torso up to see Shiro-sensei begin to wander through the shack.

Turning back to the new shy and blushing Izu, he spoke in a sly tone, “luckily, he wasn’t late. Couldn’t imagine what he would have walked in on,” with that said, Kaimera gave an alluring wink before turning to pack up the few remaining items that still needed to be placed in the cardboard boxes.

It wasn’t long before they had everything packed up, loaded into the cart, and on the move to the new home Izu has now been welcomed. As they journeyed, Kaimera had to practically jog as Shiro and Izu’s walking speed was incredibly quick. Either they were substantially fast, or he was really slow. Another thing that Kaimera lacked. Along with that, and those other traits that deemed him inferior had always clouded his mind. Looking ahead, he realized he was always trying to catch up to others. Especially the ones that made up his squad. Always lingering in the depths of their shadows trying to analyze his counterintuitive thoughts.

What makes matters worse is that he is not even good at taijutsu or weaponry, even Jay was before he disappeared. The three of them made a perfect team, but now the two of them made it even more so. Kirigakure was renowned for its ninja to excel in weaponry. Even secret techniques were gifted to those that had high aptitude in those areas. Areas that Izu and Shiro excel at, plus they utilize their gentle first through the usage of their weapons, which makes them even more highly regarded. Kaimera wasn’t like that, he wasn’t like them and most likely never will be. It was a struggle to come to terms with, but he eventually has. He was the weak link that made up their team. Perhaps, his family was always right. He was too fragile to be a real shinobi.

And with that, his thoughts moved back onto Izu. She had reciprocated his feelings for her, but how long will that last? She was strong and he was weak, so how could he support her on her journey when she is bound to leave him behind. Maybe that is what all love stories tend to do when they relate to fire. When the fire dies down, all that is left is the smoldering ash of what was before.

WC: 754
TWC: 1,416

Izu Momochi likes this post

Shiro Hyuga
Shiro Hyuga
Master
Master
Stat Page : The Coming Storm
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 11050

Thu Dec 28, 2023 1:35 am
He only knew that he didn’t interrupt a tender moment, only that he was able to witness it for what it was. Their warmth with each other, the way Kaimera had held her, showed care, compassion for his fellow teammate. One that he does not remember ever having one for his own. He remembered his sensei, his mother, but never something like this in front of him. The both of them were strong, stronger then they would have been. Yet it wasn’t because of his guidance that they were able to succeed. It was because they were good shinobi, with good heads on their shoulders. It was because of them that perhaps he was still walking around, not a corpse on the side of the road. Kaimera’s head had turned towards Shiro, blue eyes meeting blue while Shiro took note of his sister's flushed state, her face redder than a cherry. It was so adorable to see it. But he could tell the hint of seduction in Kaimera’s voice. How it seemed that his own student wanted a piece of him as well. But Shiro had walked around the small shack before he could give his response to the red haired shinobi.

But his ears were as sharp as ever.

“You two would probably be on the couch by now trying to rip each other out of your clothes if I didn’t come sooner. Luckily for us, I always arrive on schedule.”

Shiro’s gusto in how he moved, almost like a snake, weaving through the assorted boxes of everything that Izu had owned up to that point in her life. Most of it was weaponry, although dull, it could easily be sharpened into something quite usable. Yet Shiro inspected the house more and more, trying to find if there was something, anything that could point to the few questions locked deep in his mind. Especially one underlying factor dictating that he and Izu were related. He had taken a DNA test to confirm it, but he was still wondering deep down in his soul whether or not their father knew of their existence. Shiro had been Kage for crying out loud, but all he had found was nothing but cliff notes and empty doors. Nothing had changed when he had become Kage a first time. . . Would it change again if he were crowned a second time? What would change if he had been a Kage now? Would he have ever fostered a group like this? One that he loved so dearly, and one that he wondered had saved him from what he was planning to do in his life. . .

He waved the thought away, his hand reaching out to pick up one of the boxes, his dexterous use of his hands allowed for the last few remaining boxes to be placed onto the cart, neatly tucked together and easily able to be pulled out of their almost puzzle-like formation. Shiro’s eyes turned to look at where Izu had once lived, the small shack, the place in these slums, he would have to change it, for better or for worse. He wanted to change it into something better. Something that he could be proud to walk into and out from without remembering what had been lost here. So many died due to conflicts, without so much as a glance to the side. He kept thinking these thoughts while pulling the cart along. Although to say that Shiro and Izu were fast was an understatement. Shiro had taken off his jacket in order to make things easier for himself and to not ruin the gift from a long time friend. His pale skin shining in the brightness of the early morning sun. The outline of toned, perfected muscles from years of honing his body. His black short sleeve shirt clung to his body like a vice. But Kaimera having to jog made Shiro begin to slow down with the cart pulling. His head flicked backwards slightly to slow down and allow his student to catch up with them.

“I see that being light on your feet is not your strong suit. . . Or at least not entirely Kai,” Shiro commented, his cart pulling continued as they were about halfway towards his house, the streets were beginning to fill with people, as those who were shinobi and on their shift of gate duty were slowly walking towards the gate, with Shiro giving a small shout towards them to quickly move towards the gate, too which the guards promptly began to actually rush towards it.

At least some of the guards and shinobi still had respect for him still.

“I was wondering, if you two wouldn’t mind, I’d like to see how far you’ve both progressed so far soon, as both Shinobi and as Teammates, I’ll spar with you both if you wish?”

A big smirk was plastered on his face, issuing a challenge towards his two students the task of taking him on in battle. Shiro’s idea would be considered interesting, especially given how he had fought against Izu the last time they had gone against each other.

WC:854
TWC:1552
Izu Momochi
Izu Momochi
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:02 pm
This moment was trully perfect. Leaving the house she grew up in, the house where all the bad memories and struggles were kept inside, representing a trully growing part in her life, as well as getting closer to Kaimera, who she was trully beguining to fall in love with, a source of warmth and confort in her hard and steel cold life, the life of someone who was a unflinching assassin. 

As they walked away from the house, her and Kaimera holding each others hands on the top of the carriage full of crates, boxes and furnitures, sitting beside Shiro, their sensei and her brother, she felt trully accomplished in her personnal life. She would live finally in a healthy and peacefull place, where she could focus on training and perfecting her skills instead of struggling to survive and eat. After a while of walking, having dropped beside the cart to walk hands in hands, it was clear to both hyuugas how Kai wasnt like them, a stealthy ninja in the purest sense of the term. He was a flamboyant ninjutsu user, strongmly mastering his chakra and channeling of it instead of his body like the brother and sisters, two primary weapon users, honning their speed first and foremost. 

After that, and reaching the gate, Shiro actually suggested a spar, or a training of some sort to see where their progress has reached and to hone themselves too, dueling both of them against Shiro, a test of their skills and combat abilities. Enthusiastic at the idea, Izu smiled grew even more, as she was finaly ready to go against her brother once again, this time with more assurance than the first time at the academy, where she simply walked into one of his attacks.

''Im down for sure! What about you Kai? Wanna go the two of us against Sensei?'' said enthusiastically the blonde kunoichi, while they almost arrived at the new house, where her brother lived.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum