Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsTue May 07, 2024 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Tue May 07, 2024 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The formation of Kintsugi

+5
Alister Yama
Reo Mana
Wabi Sabi
Akaime Chinoike
Kenshin Yautja
9 posters
Go down
Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : The Fabricated Senju
Mission Record : Kakushin's Journal
Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The formation of Kintsugi Empty The formation of Kintsugi

Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:44 pm
The formation of Kintsugi 89JGwGr
The camp was alone, a single tent (for now) at the foot of a large ruined statue, swallowed by time and the swamp around the small patch of dry land upon wich the camp was set. The white tent there was acompagnied by a carriage and a dark black horse tied to a tree close, eating some dry hay, waiting. Around it, the floor was covered by a large outdoor carpet, as well as surounded by a plethora of furniture like chairs, a table, and dozens of pots, jars and other pottery creations, apparently the past time of the camp owner.

Underneath the dark sky filled with stars, Kakushin was getting back to his camp, accompagnied by Sabi Wabi, her mischievous companion that he just did a few missions with. After a walk of almost a whole day, the pair was exhausted, and Kakushin invited her to stay, this night and if she agreed to his offer, all the following nights. He sat down with Sabi, and lit a small fire, to get them warm and to prevent them front being shrouded in darkness.

''Here is my humble abode. Im expecting some more visitors to come here. So, are you ready to hear my proposition?'' Asked Kakushin, waiting on Sabi to answer, as well as waiting for more to arrive.
Kenshin Yautja
Kenshin Yautja
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Page
Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 83250

The formation of Kintsugi Empty Re: The formation of Kintsugi

Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:08 pm
The journey had been long and tiresome, he had traveled throughout the day and as the night begun to set upon the lands, Kenshin knew he would have to settle down to set up camp soon before the last of the light faded and forced him to work in the dark, a prospect he would prefer to avoid due to the hassle that would accompany. Stepping off the beaten pathway and leaping up onto a nearby tree, Kenshin begun leaping from tree to tree in search of dry land that was far enough from the pathway he had been using to keep him hidden from any travelers using the same path as he had just been on, he didn't think this area was particularly dangerous, as far as he heard there weren't many reports of missing nin roaming the area but even a honest man might turn into a thief if it he allowed them such an easy opportunity to rob him.

Leaping from tree branch to tree branch, Kenshin was quick to notice what appeared to be a fire at the base of a worn down statue off in the distance and as such he came to an immediate stop, his sense on full alert as he crouched low atop the branch to keep himself hidden from whoever may have started the fire while he tried to figure out his best choice here, it was hardly the first time he had encounter another traveler setting up camp but it wouldn't be the first time he had chosen to avoid interacting with said traveler on the off chance they may seek to do him harm. Kenshin watched from atop his tree branch for a short while, eyeing the two residents of the camp, a male that didn't quite look normal from what little Kenshin could see of him, the shadows almost made it look like the man had claws on the end of his hands while the female seemed to have a headdress of some sort, a rather odd pair to stumble across but he didn't think they'd pose any threat since he didn't spot any type of weapons on them.

Leaping down from his branch, he begun to approach the campsite on foot in a slow and steady pace, making sure not to make himself appear to be in a hurry yet not so quiet that they may mistake him for attempting to sneak up on them either, he'd approach slowly until he was sure they noticed him before finally speaking. "Excuse me. I am Kenshin Yautja and I noticed you two have quite the campsite. If I may, I'd like to stay nearby, I have my own tent and supplies." Kenshin spoke calmly, making no movements beyond turning slightly to allow the duo to see the bag resting on his back as proof that he wouldn't need them to provide for him tonight.

WC: 485

Kakushin Senju likes this post

Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 77500

Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:39 am
The sound of leaves beneath his boots makes an unmistakable crunching sound. It's rhythmic and satisfying, every crackle and pop of the secondary cell wall impacted by the slam of the leather soles. It's violence against nature, unavoidable and unthinking. It's a good thing that Akaime has no sentience here. 

Still, they're thinking about it.

The world was silent, and wide, and deep. The Wicked Grove was his favorite place to be in these late, late evenings into early mornings. The darkness was comforting, the softness of ambient sounds just hushed enough to be soothing. He loved the textures of the world, the brittle bark of every towering tree and the smooth stones they collected only to drop into new spots on the paths they walked. He thought of everything, and nothing, but mostly he liked to pretend he would find happiness here if he were permitted to live among the innocent like this until Jashin called for him. He thought of the little furry creatures peeking out from behind the trunks of the cylindrical, lofty palaces cultivated by nature alone. He thought of echoing laughter and assorted sounds that would come from the eclectic commoners of the Key Country.

As he listened, he could hear the faint sound of a hiss. One that could replicate a snake’s noise thanks to their glottis. The closer he drew near, the more prominent it became; therefore, the cackling of wood splinters followed suit. Underneath that, he could hear voices every so often. There was no malicious intent in the tones of these travelers. Perhaps, perception will be best served in a moment like this.

Activating his Ketsuryugan, the sclera of his began to fade into darkest parts of the universe as his iris swirled into two concentric blood red rings that began to glow brightly in the dark. Peering through the darkness the vegetation that was hidden with, he watched the blood flow through the bodies of those that he was spying on. ‘So, there are three of them’, he thought to himself. A slight chuckle popped in his head as watched the chakra flow through them as well. ‘Must be beginner adventures just starting out on the journey,' he thought as he walked forward towards the camp site once he figured they would pose no threat.

“So, few venture into the heart of The Wicked Grove. I must ask, what do wayfaring travelers such as yourselves doing in this sanctuary,” Akaime appeared before them. Only standing at an adjacent angle, his glowing blood-red irises give off a mysterious radiance that could make the fragile wither. The crimson tattoos on his torso seemed to glow against the light of the fire. A gentle smile crossed his lips to contradict his fallen angel appearance.

TWC: 461

Kakushin Senju likes this post

Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:30 am
as he sat gently by the fire, conversing with Sabi and getting to know her, an individual approached the camp, dressed in traditionnal garb. At first, he would seem like an usual traveller, but to Kakushin and to anyone who used their eyes right, this individual wasnt normal. Firstly, he was towering above anyone else, 2m of pure stature and height, a menacing posture to acompany it. Secondly, was his visage. He had a creature-like mandibles and bone structure, almost appearing more beast than man. At first not at ease with the presence, the senju man stayed calm, wanting to first know the intention of this man.

He presented himself, asking if he could pitch in his tent too, to join them in their evening. hmmmm. Curious. Individuals rarely trusted the random person they met, even less in these parts where every step could be fatal, either from the swamp, or the criminals lurking about. But this intrigued Kakushin, and so with a single motion of the hand, he guide the towering man to sit with them and discuss.

''Have a seat. And you are welcome to stay. My name is Kakushin. It seems fate placed us here to meet for a reason. I was just discussing here with my friend about an... opportunity. So, would you care to sit and talk? I have a few questions...'' Said gently the Senju man, relaxed, but alert.

Not long after his arrival, before he could even start the conversation, another person arrived. This was vey peculiar! But very interesting. The world was surely calling for something greater than himself to take shape and form, and it seems his natural charisma and unique chakra led individuals to him, like a flock comming back to their rightfull home. This one was less tall, but none the lesser intimidating. His eyes were similar to when Kakushin went angry, but were beyond beautifull; a bright red, shining like if the concept of blood itself became a full moon in an abyssal dark twilight sky. Kakushin own black red eyes were only regular eyes with colors, not infused with anything, but this, this was chakra beyond anything he knew. With a newfound surge of curiosity, Kakushin listened to the new blond haired man that just arrived, as he asked a question too.

''And here again, the World give bountyfull buds to bloom together. Well met stranger. Yes, the Heart of the Wicked grove is a place of great beauty, of darkness, and of powerfull chakra remains. I installed my camp here since I left Marsh Country, after killing my sensei and team. But don't worry. I am here in peace. In fact, I am here for all of you, and some more, and it seems that fate has placed each and everyone of us together, in this place, for a reason. I hope we can all discuss, enjoy the fire, and the good evening under the stars, and discover why we are all here, destined to meet.'' said with his calm and soft deep voice Kakushin, offering cushions, carpets and stools to anyone who wanted to sit around the fire.

''So, first, presentations. My name is Kakushin Senju. Pleasure to meet you both. I've been wandering these lands for about a year, since I escaped from the small hidden village in the land of Marshes. Now, how about you two?'' Asked the man, sipping away at a gourd, his green eyes making eyes contact with the others as they talked.
Wabi Sabi
Wabi Sabi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Wabi Sabi

Health: 100
Total AP: 150
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 50
Speed: 58
Strength: 5
Mission Record : Sabi's Diary
Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 8500

Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:44 pm
Sabi looked around at the campsite, taking in the surroundings and nodding her head slowly. "I suppose this will do," She says with a smirk before turning back to Kakushin after she seats herself down by the lil' ole campfire, "Yeah sure, I'm all ears. What's the proposition, Kaku?" The blonde woman isn't exactly sure what to expect from him. She knows he's a man of many secrets and talents but his intentions aren't exactly clear to her. Usually, she would be able to read someone like an open book but Kakushin's different. He's a mystery and a challenge for her, one that she's eager to accept.

Listening to him speak, she couldn't help but feel as if he's speaking directly to her. His words are so well thought-out and articulate that they seem almost poetic in a way. And while a simple night of ambient thrums and hushed chatter, it isn't long before more company begins to arrive. A voice interrupts her before she can ask any questions.

When Sabi's sea-pink eyes dart to the source of the commotion, they peer at a peculiar-looking man. Although the attire itself is conventional from what one might expect from an average villager, his countenance begets a different tale altogether. From there, she spies mandibles and eye ridges that are far too pronounced to be normal. But what really catches her attention is the fact that this man's eyes were a dark orange color. Something was off about him and it wasn't just his appearance. There was something else about him that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

Her eyes dart toward Kakushin as to whether he had anything to say about the sudden appearance and subsequent request for their plus-one's company. It is his camp after all. Although she's more than willing to oblige, it's ultimately up to Kakushin to give the green light. After all, she's a guest and would hate to overstep any boundaries, both explicit and implicit. Then seemingly right after the exchange—which goes well, unsurprisingly, given Kakushin's demeanor—another voice echoes from the wilderness. Just what exactly do these dense forests occupy to rouse the slumber of its bipedal inhabitants who seemingly emerge from the woodwork?

Her gaze shifts again to see a young man with short blonde hair, bright ocean-like eyes, and pale skin, wearing a black collared shirt with white trim and an unfamiliar insignia plastered about on his uniform. He wears a white jacket with black trim and decorated buttons, and black cuffs with white buttons. He wears white gloves and a thick black belt encircling his waist. He wears white pants with black boots reaching up to his upper thighs, with white soles, toe cap area, and heels.

Now Sabi has to wonder whether she strung herself up in a precarious situation that Kakushin coyly baited her into or if she's overthinking things beyond the immediate information she has at her disposal. Company is great and all when one consents to the invitation of such. But surprise company, on the other hand, is something else altogether.

She can't help but feel a bit uneasy as she watches him approach them. There was something off about this guy and it wasn't just the fact that he was a stranger. But once again, her concerns are dispelled by Kakushin's greetings and subsequent introductions. However, if Kakushin trusts either of them enough to the courteous extent one would expect with hospitality, then she supposes that's good enough for her. She smiles warmly and offers a friendly greeting of her own with a gesture of her hand furthest from Kakushin before it settles back down.

"Quite a crowd to show up at this hour o' night, hm." She appends before she pauses to let Kakushin briefly introduce himself to the duo before they may respond in kind.

WC: 640
TWC: 640
Kenshin Yautja
Kenshin Yautja
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Page
Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 83250

Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:47 am
Kenshin watched as the couple reacted to his presence, the male noticing his approach first and he seen the slightest tension of muscles, a sign that he was guard yet he made no motion to act on it, no posturing, no change in facial expression, had Kenshin not been focused on identifying all he could about his fellow travelers, he was sure he wouldn't have noticed the man's subtle muscle movement, nor could he blame him for such a reaction, his appearance was hardly what one would call normal yet the male wasn't quite normal either. Bright green eyes met Kenshin's dark orange eyes, the man's pale skin seemed equally unnatural as if it molded into perfection in such a way that shouldn't be possible, much less as a wanderer that would set camp within the swamps, he would be better suited as a noble, his companion was much the same with quite the extravagant clothing for a mere traveler.

His words seemed to have been enough to put them at ease, at least enough for the male to decide to allow him to stay without the female voicing any complaint but the talk about an opportunity had raised his interest, perhaps this couple truly did have some type of noble backing or riches enough to consider hiring him for whatever task they seemed to be in the middle of discussing. Taking a seat to the man's left and across from the lady, Kenshin only nodded his willingness to hear the man out, they had allowed him to join them at their campsite so it was the least he could do in return, yet before the man could even begin to discuss what exactly Kenshin had stumbled upon, Kenshin could sense someone approaching, someone who's chakra dwarfed his companions who's own chakra which had only been about as strong as his fellow Unblooded clan members, this source of chakra could only mean this was someone worth the title of Young Blood or perhaps even stronger, a fact that made Kenshin's own muscles tense up much like the man's had earlier.

Kenshin spotted the man with ease, his glowing red eyes and tattoos that almost seemed to glow had done nothing to hide his appearance but with his strength, Kenshin doubted the shinobi would consider any of them a threat in terms of Chakra, although rather or not he would prove stronger than the trio in terms of physical combat was something Kenshin would prefer to avoid if possible. Kenshin looked toward his companions, noting the unease by the lady while the man seemed intrigued by the appearance of the new, stronger shinobi, although rather or not he could detect just how out classed they were wasn't known to Kenshin, yet he would say nothing as the man welcomed the new traveler into the mix, an uneasy feeling settled on the Yautja clan member as the lady seemed to have the opposite reaction, she became more at ease due to the man welcoming the shinobi to the makeshift group forming within the swamps of all places.

The mention of the man killing his teacher and teammates didn't quite ease Kenshin's nerves alas he was now trapped here rather he'd like it or not, removing himself from the cabal of criminals would in all likelihood result in an early demise, instead he could only assume there was good reason for the man's crimes and the lack of reaction from the lady about the casual murder. "I am Kenshin Yautja, I am a wanderer seeking knowledge and power, I only recently begun my journey less than three months ago." He allowed none of his inner unease leak into his voice or facial expression, instead his voice coming out calm while his face remained in it's natural glaring state, he made no mention of his true reasoning behind his quest for power or knowledge or where he had even started his journey from on the off chance these criminals may decide to attack his tribe, they would be able to fend off the weaker of the trio but the one with the glowing eyes could pose a problem depending on the shinobi's true strength.

WC: 700
TWC: 1,185
Akaime Chinoike
Akaime Chinoike
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 77500

Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:24 pm
It’s rather odd how people find nostalgia in the strangest things. The faint whispers of the past just suddenly seem to sprout and attack you when you least expect it. A smell that reminds you of when you took your first bike ride without need for training wheels, or a sound that takes you back to when you scraped your knee as a kid.

Maybe it all has something to do with the senses, the brain’s got squishy special parts and chambers to store memories in, perhaps the parts where the senses are stored and where memory is stored are just squashed together, like gelatinous roommates. Akaime all found it quite interesting, yet another conversation tid-bit to talk about while sizing up one another was just piping down, even if the information itself might have not been true, it certainly was enough to gain another person’s interest.

Although, it had been quite a while since he had anyone to really talk to. He didn’t want to sound pessimistic or nihilistic, but when you start to try and count just how many seconds it had been since you sat down and talked to a friend, then you might just say it’s been far too long. 373,620 seconds to be exact… give or take, math wasn’t one of his strongest suits. Not to say he was lonely of course, and they could visit towns that sat idly by any time he wished, but he found themselves being distracted by other matters nowadays, trivial ones, ones that lasted just long enough for his mind to slip away. That was until Akaime was hit by that big wave of nostalgia, like a great wet fish getting slapped across his fair skin, although to say it was a fish would probably be a vast understatement. 

‘One day, you will have the same eyes as I do, but for now, find another like you. Your prophecy interlocks with his. And now you will help him, or you will die just like your clansmen.’

Staring into the eyes of this man, he remembered the prophecy that was bestowed upon him in the Temple of Wicked Grove and the carvings along the innermost walls. It was a sister temple to the one in the Hotsprings, the Temple of Jashin. He remembered the stonework that looked like it was just done, but masonry that looked like it would've taken months, if not years, to complete. The carving was almost an exact replica of Akaime etched in the stone wall of the temple. However, that was not the only thing that caught his eye. There was another person carved into the walls. Someone not familiar. In the carving in front of him, it was clear that Akaime was kneeling, no, he was praying. To whom you ask? He wasn't sure. But standing above him was that man with his arms crossed. The same man that he was staring at.

“Questionably open about the things you have done. You speak of peace, but how long will it take those thoughts to turn into chaos and murder.” Akaime said as his face turned more stoic with the questioning thoughts running through his head. Even as Kakushin continued to speak, introducing himself, Akaime’s memories still envisioned that statue molded into the wall. Instead of taking a seat, he still stood idly by. 

“You say that fate has brought us together. You couldn't be righter than you know.” Akaime said as his stoic gestures manifested into a more tender; slowly approached the Senju as mysticism radiated off of him. “I have been waiting for you to finally appear, Kakushin. The whispered vestige of the prophecy still lingers in my mind to this day, anticipating your arrival. I am Akaime, the Witchking of Wicked Grove, and the threads of fate that bound us…all of us have been tied. While I don’t know the meaning of everyone's fate, I do know mine.” The blood seer said as he knelt down in front of Kakushin. “My eyes, my blood, and my body are tied directly to you. I, as the hands of fate intended, will be by your side.” Akaime said, gently clasping his hands together as if he was praying and leaned forward, seemingly bowing to the presence of Kakushin before ultimately standing once again.

“If power and knowledge is what you seek; perhaps the Temple of Wicked Grove will enlighten you all. I imply that we travel there to see if it may be of help. But, of course, the is up to Kakushin.”

WC: 762
TWC: 1,223
Reo Mana
Reo Mana
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Come for tea time!
Mission Record : Mission Record

Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 41200

Mon Nov 27, 2023 12:36 pm
Wandering through the woods, Reo thought not for the first time that he should stop and make camp. The dark of the evening had begun to settle in and continuing on without cause was unwise even for a ninja. But he was restless. His battered and bruised body cried out for him to stop, but his mind refused. Something about stopping felt like giving up, and like he was opening himself up for yet another attacker.

The world had not been kind to him since his Pap-pap died. Thrust out of the lab to pursue his inherited dream he had met many people who weren't understanding. He had quickly learned people did not share his love of corpses. The nose-hair tweaking stench of embalming fluid.  The rightness of a scalpel in hand. The joy of that first cut into a body. The satisfying first crack of a sternum....

He shook his head quickly to jolt him from his reverie. Too many times had he been day dreaming about his next autopsy to only find himself in the midst of a dangerous situation. No, the world was not kind. He had all too recently been attacked and chased off for having tea time with his Mommy and Daddy. It wasn't right! To interrupt his family time...! He modified his breathing. Deep breaths. He was getting worked up again. He may hate meanies, but the world was full of them.

He was forced to abandon his new parents, his supplies, his favorite scalpel... All to just survive and live another day. He wished more than anything to be big and strong like Gramps was. To fulfill his dream. To never be frightened or weak again. With that thought a faint flicker drew his attention. He followed it and began to notice the dancing swirl of light through the woods, and as he drew closer the snap and crackle of a... fire!

Unconsciously he reached his right hand into his jacket and fingered a senbon nervously. He couldn't let his guard down, not again. He doubted he would get away with his life again. But even with that thought he realized it was too late. His hunger for warmth had drawn him too close to the camp to escape unnoticed. As he drew up to the fire he made as if he was too focused on the fire for anything else. Which was only half true. At the same time his eyes were roving over the camps occupants as discreetly as possible.

Each one made his other hand twitch, as if readying a scalpel for it's first cut. From the mandibles and eye ridges of one man, to the red eyes that distinctly displayed a dojutsu on another, to the visual perfection of yet another. They all displayed clear markings of clanhood and reeked of potential for kekkai genkai. He longed to crack them open and learn the secrets only their dead bodies could tell. He blushed at the thought. Getting to know someone in that way was always intimate. A unique knowledge and insight into them that no one in their lives could ever hope to achieve. Even the girl was interesting. Her lack of visual clues to a clan only made him more curious to learn the many mysteries that may flow within her.

"I'm sorry... I'm cold. May... I share a fire with you? I promise to be a good boy. No takebacksies, I mean it!" He looked at them imploringly. At first not sure who to direct the question to but his gaze finally settled on the visually appealing one. Something about him marked him out as the one to ask.

He hoped he was allowed to stay, perhaps this group would be the first to not treat him like a rulebreaker. Maybe they would be the first to treat him like the good boy he was. He fought back the occasional shiver and tried to look, and likely failed, to look his toughest as he stared at the man, waiting for his answer.

WC: 675
TWC: 675

Last edited by Reo Mana on Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Wabi Sabi likes this post

Kakushin Senju
Kakushin Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:08 pm
As Kakushin heard the presentation of all of them, he listened carefully, calmly and very interested. His face wasnt expressive, but his words and nods expressed a sense of true caring few individuals showed naturally.

''Nice to meet you Kenshin Yautja. A wandering warrior seeking the very essence of progress is always a good person to have by your side. You are more than welcome to the camp, for this evening at least. I hope you too will listen to my proposition, as Sabi mentionned. I would gladly accept you.'' said calmly Kakushin, looking toward the Yaujta with intense eye contact, and what seemed to be a small smile.

The other individual, in the other hand was more intense. He was filled with passion. This made the senju at first on edge, but in the end, the match was made in heaven. Some with zeal, motivation, and power to back their beliefs was a true gift from Fate. As he listened to Akaime, he answered each sentence in a polite way.

''Yes I am open with my past acts of violence. I am not one of those lowly individuals who need to lie to get the respect and trust from others. I only lie when absolutely necessary, and to my enemies. In due time, I shall tell the story of their death.'' Answered at first Kakushin, meeting the gaze of the Chinoike man, stoic and strong willed.

As the man replied again with more passion, Kakushin was struck by what he said: he had seen him in his fate, in his past. He presented himself as Akaime, Witchking of the Wicked grove. He was, clearly, a deeply spiritual individual, like Kakushin himself. As he heard the Chinoike speak, the handsome Senju felt a rare emotion. Solace. He was, apparently, a prophecy for this man, and he had also his loyalty even before making him the proposition of forming a family! As he bowed while doing his speach like he just met his prophet or god, Kakushin listened greatly to him. 

“My eyes, my blood, and my body are tied directly to you. I, as the hands of fate intended, will be by your side.”  said the man toward the Senju.

“If power and knowledge is what you seek; perhaps the Temple of Wicked Grove will enlighten you all. I imply that we travel there to see if it may be of help. But, of course, the is up to Kakushin.”

''I too have been waiting for you. For you all. After this night, we shall indeed travel to the Temple of Wicked Grove. Now my child, rest at the camp, you are welcome as well, and I shall watch and protect over you with my life too if need be.'' added quickly Kakushin, in a still mystic and calm voice.

As he finished, yet another presence arrived into the night, toward the camp and the fire that centered the group of outcasts. This time, it was what appeared to be a child, young and lost. As the suspicious children approached, Kakushin noticed distinctive weird traits about him. He was eyeing each and everyone, looking at their bodies as a whole, his small and young gaze analyzing every part of their physionomy. Hmmm... Strange. He also saw his hands in his pocket, holding out something pointy and metalic... With Kakushin looking at him, and listening to his request to rest at the camp, he slowly leaned forward in his seat, getting his gaze closer to the kid.

''It seems we have others that are destined to join us! You are cold little one? By all means, sit by the fire. But first, If you could do me the honors of letting go of those senbons in your hand I would appreciate greatly. Could you tell us your name little one? Ah yes... be a good boy then! Stop pretending to be that young and vulnerable. Be your true self, by all means. I was about to make a proposition to everyone. Maybe Fate will bring you into the fold too and link our destiny as one, hmm?'' replied Kakushin, seeing right trough the mascarade of the shy and vulnerable child. He still didnt know for sure who this individual was, but he was a man of faith, and it wouldnt be the first time he would welcome the unknown with open arms.

As everyone sat down, and talked a bit, presenting themselves, Kakushin looked around him at everyone, and slowly rised up to being the only one standing up.

''Welcome everyone. I hope the camp and the fire is helping you. It seems the world has brought you all towards me, making material with the immaterial. Indeed, with my idea, Fate manifested and made it reality, and you all can make it even more real. My proposition is quite simple. As you can see, we are all outcasts, criminals, experiments, broken individuals, looking for their righteous place, for a chance in life, to survive, to accomplish our own goals, and to belong somewhere, with someone. I wandered this land too long alone, and i've seen countless of broken man and woman, trashed away by civilization, tossed to the wild by so called superior societies, unwanting of special individuals, of what doesnt fit in. As I saw all of those wilthed flowers, those broken pots, I felt it was my destiny to mend them, to make them great again, and to shepard the lost and forgotten, the outcasts, and freaks of our world, to give them a new life, a purpose, a family. I ask you all to become this very family, to follow me and give me your loyalty and trust. Together, we can survive, and also thrive, helping one another to accomplish our goals, attain a level of unrivaled power, and acumulate knowledge. Like the art of repairing broken jars and pots with percious metals, reborn from their broken state, more beautiful than before, i would call this family of us Kintsugi. All I ask, is that you follow me, as the leader, the father of Kintsugi.'' Said in a beautiful speach Kakushin, his voice more loud and passionate than before. Indeed, he exposed for the first time his main goal. As he waited for the answers of everyone, Kakushin felt truly excited, but at the same time anxious. After all, as a shepard, if they all accepted, he would have to take on his shoulder the mantle of leader, but also the burden of their past and their hardships.Nonetheless, he was ready, and waited patiently for everyone's answer, looking each and everyone of them in the eyes, still standing up with a faint smile and a proud look on his face.

Reo Mana likes this post

Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:42 pm
the fortunate, and the rightious travled many paths, Some appeared in the likes of nobility, others well thought out scholars. Although some fell from grace like a wandering boy lost in the woods to be eaten by bears, wolves, and parasites.

Well that was what was told. I suppose.

the boy lost in the woods was the black sheep of the rare yamaguchi clan, From a cerimonial look with a thin guant face all hidden behind a green cloak blocking the chill from the northen winds, a few tatters and rips amid the cloak folds and a walking stick fashioned from woods far from this land. The man peered into a similar senario from his youth. A campfire typical but deeply welcoming but unlike an old croon there were various people before this fire with suddenly there being a meeting of sorts.

mortal prisons all together, I wonder what their ancestors have cursed upon them in this unlikely hour? another coup from the wealthy? Schemers in the dark bellies?

Alister thought as he neared hearing some unusual grand speech of a merry crew in mind by a grand vision. The brutal truth was it was short livedby life,and like dead religions from monsters made up of thin twisted bread soaked, To delicacies made from the flesh of the few fair skin. It was human made which meant it either died soon,or was a walking corpse known as an "long standing establishment"

But alister arrieved in the clearing quietly listening to this person speak while his glasses reflected the fire light not revealing the depths of his eyes which would show little save a bit of wonder, but not the beady curiousity of the youth,but the attentive nature of an adult simply hearing what was spoken.

sheppards of the lost? only a reaper can sheppard.... hm father? But what child have you honestly brought to this world to allow such a statement?

the cynical thoughts hidden behind the blank look had alister now take a knee beside the fire and outstreach a hand to feel its warmth. A good set of warm bodies with thoughts even though some gradious in aspect and longevity was acceptable.

"It does take alot to lead, So I ask this as one wanderer to another, What stops you from running askew with such a prestigious role granted to yourself? Leaders are often picked, But you remain certain which is a good quality to have...But is it enough..... How do you convinced another lost and even thoes who perhaps doubt your conviction to such a..... establishing idea to walk with you? Scars? defintly not a sob story. These are trying times and impressions are key."

his voice lead to an air of suspicion even high,bit colder although not scary, but like the shrewed advisor one would hear and defintly feel in their gut.

"ambitions made untested are often heard from thoes who fall tragedy. Its a warning though, be realistic in your approach. Not full of dreams and wishes, because in the end only you, grow too fast you become a target."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum