Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

The Culling Games Registration

+10
Nokino
Senju Yukio
Hakudōshi Hyūga
Arathel Anbura
Zain
Xena Uchiha
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Tenshi Uchiha
Himari Hyuuga
Aokidanza
14 posters
Go down
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 104

The Culling Games Registration Empty The Culling Games Registration

Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:55 pm
The Culling Games Registration FEA27-C0-A-2-E2-E-4-B9-B-A288-33-B0-B6544-A7-E

Basis

It has always been tradition in Konohagkure for the up and coming Shinobi known as Genin to compete and test their abilities in a series of events better known to us as the Chuunin Exams. These bright futures and beaming with anticipation youth gather together to prove their worth to their village and more importantly to their beloved Hokage. But this year will be a little different. Where it is true that Konoha loves its traditions, but Aokidanza and Goto Senju both believe that this batch of Genin are cut from a different cloth from the rest and because of this they should be acknowledged as different breed of shinobi. Hence, the village will improve upon the tradition it loves so much, adopting the name Konohagakure’s Culling Games. With this announcement of the new association of the games comes with darker theme tasks that will challenge the wits, teamwork, and individual prowess of each contestant.

Yachiru’s Invitation

Spoiler:

Culling Games Etiquette

All who registers to participate in the Culling Games hereby agrees to these terms:

-Characters must at the very least be of D rank power.
-Those who are C+ power rank will be limited to using only A rank and lower Jutsu.
-A character can use everything else in their arsenal, including armors, legendary weapons, summons, familiars, debuffs, enhancers, pre-placed seals, and so on.
-During the final stages of the tournament  each contestant has 48 hours to respond on a topic. If they fail to do so, they automatically lose the round and be disqualified.
-The fight will stop, and the fighter will be pulled out of the contest if their HP hits 0 points. This also applies to team missions, for whatever purposes.
-The Culling Games will be broken down into 3 stages, the first being a written exam with questions and scenarios, the second will be missions that requires team performance for success, finally the 1-v-1 combat which is theme of the games.
-Observation threads for the final stage of the competition will be made. However, attempts to plagiarize jutsu and skills of the competitors with methods such as Sharingan Copycat are strictly prohibited.
-During the second stage, team missions, should the Hokage find that these games are boring him, 1 B rank or Higher shinobi of his choosing will be dispatched to invade the team in an attempt to sabotage.

Prizes

Grand Prize: Chuunin Promotion | 75,000 ryo | 1 S-Rank Restrictive Village Exclusive (Not FTG)
Second Place Prize: Chuunin Promotion | 50,000 ryo | 1 S-Rank Augment Material
Third Place Prize: Chuunin Promotion | 30,000 ryo | 1 S-Rank Augment Material
Fourth Place Prize: Chuunin Promotion | 10,000 ryo | 1 A-Rank Augment Material

Registration

All Culling Game contestants have exactly 2 weeks from today to sign up.
Post a link of your character stat page and the team you are apart of. Your stat page that has been linked will be posted at the beginning of every mission and every final stage combat thread.

Name: Name
Stat page link: Link to your stat page
Discord Tag: Discord name tag here
Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games: Jot down a few reasons for why your character is accepting and joining

Code:
[left][color=gold][b]Name:[/b][/color] Name[/left]
[left][color=gold][b]Stat page link:[/b][/color] Link to your stat page[/left]
[left][color=gold][b]Discord Tag:[/b][/color] Discord name tag here[/left]
[left][color=gold][b]Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games:[/b][/color] Jot down a few reasons for why your character is accepting and joining[/left]

Himari Hyuuga likes this post

Himari Hyuuga
Himari Hyuuga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats' Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,250
Vigor: 25
Chakra: 100
Speed: 150
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Mission Log
Summoning Contract : Slugs of Shikkotsu Forest
Salamanders of Rain Country
Living Clones : Hisaki
Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 105700

The Culling Games Registration Empty Re: The Culling Games Registration

Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:53 pm
Name: Himari Hyūga (Team 212 Member)

Stat page link: Stats' Link

Discord Tag: princebedo

Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games: The Konoha Culling Games is a great opportunity for me to prove my worth as a Genin and prepare for the future. I am confident that if I pass the exam, I will be better prepared to serve Konoha in my role as a Chūnin. I have been training hard with my teammates and am ready to put my skills to the test against some of the most talented Genin in our home village. This is a great opportunity to show off what I've learned and prove that I'm ready for the next step in my ninja career.

I have been working hard on developing my own style and techniques, and I'm excited about the chance to show off my skills in front of an audience. I know there will be plenty of tough competition, but I'm ready for it! If I can successfully complete the exam, then I will be better prepared for any future missions that come my way.

Last edited by Himari Hyuuga on Wed Dec 13, 2023 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated to reflect recent changes to Discord username registered from "queenbedo" → "princebedo")
Tenshi Uchiha
Tenshi Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tenshi’s Tools
TenCorp (Shop)
Mission Record : Tenshi’s Track Record
Living Clones : Ayane - Kaya
Remove Taijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 165714

Sat Oct 28, 2023 2:47 am
Name: Tenshi Uchiha
Stat page link: Here
Discord Tag: Tenshi
Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games:
I will be the next leader of the Uchiha, but to do that I must first prove myself a Shinobi worthy of that mantle. If I cannot even become a Chuunin, I know that I will not yet be good enough to even utter my goals aloud.

This is not only the opportunity for me to progress in my skills and rank within the village, but to better understand the skills of my peers. I must KNOW that I can rival, and even exceed, those around me before I can become the head of my clan.

My reasons are not wholesome or filled with bright possibilities. I do this because I MUST.
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 159

Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:03 pm
Name: Name
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Stat page link: Link to your stat page
Link to the right
Discord Tag: Discord name tag here
eggslandsaga
Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games: Jot down a few reasons for why your character is accepting and joining

Pft why? Because I’m the strongest genin and I’ll burn any of these weaklings that get in my way!!!
Xena Uchiha
Xena Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Xena's Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Forest Of Dreams Ravens
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 102750

Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:37 pm
Name: Xena Uchiha
Stat page link:
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t51884-xena-uchiha-stat-page
Discord Tag:
xeno0273
Betterment of Self, and too Test her own abilities against others in a real combat setting, as well as simply wanting too improve her Station too Chuunin.
Zain
Zain
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Zain
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 500

Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:41 pm
Name: Uchiha Zainketsu
Stat page link: Stat Page
Discord Tag:
FlynnBizkit
Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games:
Zainketsu wants to join to further progress his knowledge and expierence in all ares of the shinobi. He wants to grow and expand his usefulness to the village. He looks forward to the grueling and impossible challenges they present and strives to overcome them. He is motivated by competing against his peers and seeing how he measures up against them. Zainketsu is very young but also very ambitious. He wants to be the best and to do that you have to beat the best!
Arathel Anbura
Arathel Anbura
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Arathel's Stats
Familiar : Hebitsukaiza
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Earth Remove Remove Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 216000

Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:59 pm
Name: Arathel Anbura (Team Nakama)
Stat page link: Stat Page
Discord Tag: Phan6799
Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games: Arathel is joining the Culling Games for two reasons. To prove to herself that she is strong enough to become a staple within the shinobi world and to Aokidanza that she is worthy of wearing a headband of the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

Last edited by Arathel Anbura on Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hakudōshi Hyūga
Hakudōshi Hyūga
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:47 am
Name: Zarina Hyuuga (Team Hana)
Stat page link:Stat Page
Discord Tag: Phan6799
Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games: Zarina has joined the Culling Games in remembrance of Zunair, striving to possess the same characteristics as he once had. To persevere when all seems bleak and prove to herself, she has what it takes to stand even amongst the strongest.
Senju Yukio
Senju Yukio
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The World Tree

HP: 300
AP: 2,000

Vigor: 150
Chakra: 100
Speed: 45
Strength: 5

Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 1700

Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:34 pm
Name: Senju Yukio
Stat page link: The World Tree
Discord Tag: BuLLZ3Y3
Brief in-character reason for why you are accepting and joining the Culling Games: Although I just made Genin very recently, I feel the experience I would gain from the Culling Games is an opportunity I cannot miss. If I afford myself well and am granted a promotion to Chunin, all the better.
Nokino
Nokino
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Konoha's Flaming Fist Stats
Mission Record : Nokino Mission Log
Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 500

Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:35 pm
Name: Nokino Iburi
Stat page link: Flaming fist of Konoha
Discord Tag: Moshi

Nokino want to join the game to prove to everyone that she is a ninja with a mission, with a purpose. She want to justify even more her recently acquired position of teacher to not only her being a prodigy amongst the genin for her ability to train and teach, but also for her own strength and power as a kunoichi. She wants to prove she is an able team leader, and ninja of the hidden leaf to not only herself and the others, but to the hokage too. She also want to do it for the pride of her parents, and for their legacy.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum