Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raijin Hidemori
Raijin Hidemori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Raijin
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 145466

Just reminiscing. Empty Just reminiscing.

Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:01 am
While sitting in his cell doing nothing the young ninja known as Raijin was just thinking about his life these last few years. He wondered how did it all lead up to this point. He would start to wonder how everyone in the village was, his friends and colleagues, he would sigh out as gus thoughts raced. "I can't believe this, just here, they could have at least brought me some paint or something." He grumbled though he didn't say it too loudly just in case. Seeing how he was currently at a disadvantage since he is currently in a foreign land, one he hasn't been to before. The young man would just lay there as he started to reminisce about his time in the village. The time he created the sign in the sand village was probably his best creation.

Raijin was trying to take his mind off the predicament he's currently in but what all could he do. The young man would start to humming some softly as he closed his eyes. His voice softly started to trail out as he began to sing to himself, something he hasn't done in quite awhile. Raijin was just thinking about how he came to this point as he continues to sing softly. He stopped listening to any other sound that was coming from the other side of his cell unless he was approached by someone though there was no guarantee that he would stop though. The song seemed to carry for a bit as Rai started to dream off as his thoughts overran his mind. As his voice continues to fill his cell his thoughts and memories of the village continues to rage through his head. The joy and laughter he had when he was in the village ran through his head as he continues to sing as the song transitions into a sea shanty known as blow the man down. The memory of his home did cause tears to fall slightly in but he would calm himself as he finished his song he would look towards cell bars as he wiped his eyes. "I'm hungry..... I wonder when we're going to get some food and I wonder how long I'm going to be stuck here." He would say as he yawned and started to fall asleep on his bed as his started to drown out the sound of the prison as he began to drift off to sleep.

WC 409

Exit
Exit claims:
Hiroya
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Just reminiscing. Empty Re: Just reminiscing.

Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:09 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum