Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
An Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaFar Away Today at 2:04 pmAkki SenjuA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akash
Akash
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Stat Page : Akash Stats
Mission Record : Akash Mission Records
Taijutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 96005

Arriving at the Frozen Gates [Village Entry] Empty Arriving at the Frozen Gates [Village Entry]

Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:50 pm
Akash had spent some time wandering through the frozen tundra, and so a pair of massive gates was a welcome sight. Gates meant people, people meant civilization, civilization meant food and warmth. The monk approached the gates hopefully, clutching his cloak around his thin frame, his cloud-like hair fluttering in the breeze. "Hello?" he called out, his translucent eyes scanning the top of the gate for signs of life. "Hello, I am a traveler seeking entry!"

He knew better than to assume that everyone was friendly to travelers, but he did hold out hope for the best in anyone he met. After all, if those who occupied the earth didn't look out for one another, the world would eventually fall into chaos and destruction, he believed this as a fact. For now, the monk waited patiently at the gate. Surely some kind soul would eventually come along and grant him refuge.
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Stat Page : Stats Link

Health: 300
AP: 1,498
Vigor: 125
Chakra: 25
Speed: 125
Strength: 25
Mission Record : Sayuri's Mission Log
Familiar : Mana
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 97250

Arriving at the Frozen Gates [Village Entry] Empty Re: Arriving at the Frozen Gates [Village Entry]

Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:57 pm
Over yonder, past the harrowing and howling the tundra's fierce winds and blizzards, a lone figure makes its way towards the village gates. Clad in a lavishly, redwood and old rose-designed haori, long, snow-covered, ashen-gray hair tied into a ponytail down to its upper waist with two braids that flow at either side of its shoulders down to its lower chest. The sleeve of their haori cloaks cease to acquiesce the visage of their eyes, shielding them from the frost that rakes her exposed form. Yet, where the flaps occasionally flounder, Akash discovers a set of odd scars across the figure's forehead and right cheekbone.

As the figure strides its way closer, stopping just short of the entrance and even shorter from the traveler she stands approximately 10 meters from his position. Upon closer inspection, the figure appears feminine, or rather, a woman. Her arms, legs, and torso are well-built, yet not muscular. Despite the weather's harshness, her skin is ivory and unblemished—perhaps a little pale—save for the scars previously mentioned. When she lowers her arm, the cloak reveals a set of deep, brown eyes and sharp facial features. When her eyes meet the stranger, she measuredly rests her wrist along the tsuba—or guard—of her katana that's hidden beneath the haori she wears, facing away from the stranger.

"Might I ask who you are? A bandit? A vagrant, maybe?" Her eyes narrow amidst the languid snowstorm as she examines the individual before her. The individual in question, oddly enough, appears sylphlike body and an awfully pale-blue complexion. Squinting further, she makes out the color of his ocular orbs a unique cerulean shade, and his hair, although seemingly unkempt—appears to have been graced by some divinity as it billows seamlessly, without resistance, to the storm's tuneless tune. Furthermore, his garbs appear to be of a foreign fashion. Hints of soft and warm colors alike decorate the fabric, a stark contrast to the dull and frigid landscape.

"...A traveling Monk?" She rationalizes, a deduction as astonishing as the man's appearance. And his resilience to the relentless cold that whips at them frantically. "I won't pry into the matters of why you find yourself here, nor will I judge. But, I must warn you, these lands are dangerous, especially for the likes of a frail, young man such as yourself. If you are indeed a monk, then what brings you out here in the frigid boreal?"

WC: 403
TWC: 403

Last edited by Sayuri Yuki on Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical changes and fixes)
Akash
Akash
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Taijutsu Remove Default

Arriving at the Frozen Gates [Village Entry] Empty Re: Arriving at the Frozen Gates [Village Entry]

Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:48 am
Akash had indeed been waiting for someone to appear at the gate - however, to his bewilderment, the first person he saw came not from beyond the gate, but from deep in the tundra where he had traveled previously. He turned to look at the woman, taking her in for a moment. She was strong of stature, her sureness of movement marking her as a skilled combatant, whatever her chosen art may be. Akash smiled, turning toward the woman and pressing his hands together in front of his chest, bowing his head respectfully.

"You are correct, miss. I am but a traveling monk, far from my homeland. You see, those of our faith are encouraged to follow the wind's breath, and see the many corners of our world, experiencing its richness and diversity. That is why you see one such as me in a place such as this. My name is Akash, and I am a disciple of the Temple of Wind."

He smiled again, and looked back up at the gate. "What do you know of this place? I have called out and waited, but have seen no signs of life. Has it been abandoned? What lies beyond these gates?"
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Thu Sep 28, 2023 3:47 pm
She sighs, adjusting her free hand and resting the palm on her hip. "Ryou. Yushia Ryou. And This is Hyogakure no Sato, the Village Hidden in the Snow. It's a thriving city filled with individuals from many walks of life. Regardless, villagers and travelers beyond the mountains say the village is well-armed and hosts a formidable force beyond these walls. And that's not to say of nothing for the treachery of the terrain surrounding the village. And to answer your question, I know not whether its occupants still reside here, but you would be wise to assume they're present. I've never once dared to enter the grounds since my arrival here... and yet..."

Lifting her head and scanning the contents of the enormous, double-gated entrance, she notices nothing out of the ordinary, but it would be ill-advised to assume no defense installments had been erected since the village's establishment.

"Still, I would suggest caution. While the village's inhabitants are not necessarily hostile, they are wary of outsiders. It is not a place for the faint-hearted, and the journey likely perilous." Her eyes shift to the monk, her gaze piercing. "But, if you're truly a man of peace, then the worst of your worries are the guards. They're a cautious lot, and while they will not harm you, they are not above detaining and questioning you. Should you wish to enter, I will not stop you. But not do tarry here long, lest the blizzard or a worse fate catches you in its jaws."

Turning on her heel, she begins to walk off, her footsteps crunching in the snow before she stops 15 meters away from the young monk. "If not... then I shall guide you to someplace toward the East," She hollers over the howling winds. "The choice is yours. Otherwise, unless our paths cross again, I am needed elsewhere."

WC: 713
TWC: 713
Akash
Akash
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Taijutsu Remove Default

Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:48 pm
"Yushia Ryou..." Akash nodded, listening to the girl's explanation with a curious tilt of his head. "So you say they are suspicious of outsiders... that is fair enough. If I am completely honest, I would prefer not to place myself in a position of further discomfort... it was my goal, in fact, to escape these outdoor conditions for a time, but I agree that it is wise not to enter a village uninvited. And it does not appear I will be receiving an invitation at any time soon..." He smiled, bowing politely to his new acquaintance. "If you know a way out of this tundra, I am indebted to you, and would happily follow your lead." The monk felt indeed that his luck had rather improved in meeting this fellow wanderer. While he was content to travel alone, there was joy to be found in companionship on the road, and he had heard it said as well that there is safety in numbers. Akash would follow the path of life wherever the wind led him, and it seemed today that his path had just revealed itself, in the fortuitous meeting of this young woman.

Turning away from the gate, the monk followed in the girl's footsteps, quietly eager to get out of the snow.
[Exit]
Hiroya
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Log
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:33 pm
Akash wrote:"Yushia Ryou..." Akash nodded, listening to the girl's explanation with a curious tilt of his head. "So you say they are suspicious of outsiders... that is fair enough. If I am completely honest, I would prefer not to place myself in a position of further discomfort... it was my goal, in fact, to escape these outdoor conditions for a time, but I agree that it is wise not to enter a village uninvited. And it does not appear I will be receiving an invitation at any time soon..." He smiled, bowing politely to his new acquaintance. "If you know a way out of this tundra, I am indebted to you, and would happily follow your lead." The monk felt indeed that his luck had rather improved in meeting this fellow wanderer. While he was content to travel alone, there was joy to be found in companionship on the road, and he had heard it said as well that there is safety in numbers. Akash would follow the path of life wherever the wind led him, and it seemed today that his path had just revealed itself, in the fortuitous meeting of this young woman.

Turning away from the gate, the monk followed in the girl's footsteps, quietly eager to get out of the snow.
[Exit]
Sayuri Yuki
Sayuri Yuki
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:20 am
Although he could barely see it from a distance, the swordswoman's lips curve a teeny-tiny bit to one side. Not that she had found herself somewhat decent company (which yet has to be determined), but judging from their initial exchange of words, she can, at the very least, see what she can learn from the young monk and in turn, bestow him what she knows. A transactional relationship, perhaps, but a relationship nonetheless and she'd prefer to keep those she meets and later knows at arm's length. A lesson she's learned the hard way from a former special someone she'd rather not recall at present.

"Good. Be sure not to lose your way... or sink beneath the ice and snow. Come, then. It will be some time until we reach our destination and should you have need of anything from me, I will consider it."

Turning around once more, she trudges along into the bitter wilderness in search of a hamlet she once encountered to fulfill a mission. With her being in good standing with them, she reckons a plus one, with her vouching for him, wouldn't be a stressor in their laundry list of problems. Speaking of which, she wonders how that small community is doing out there...

WC: 209
TWC: 922

[EXIT THREAD]

Requesting approval for the following claims:

Investing the remaining 922 TWC into the following *Jutsu:
► Training Hiding in the Water @ C-Rank [39/750] → (750/750) [211 TWC Left]
► Training Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet (211/2,062) [0 TWC Left]
*25% Discount option via max stats
Satoru Jugo
Satoru Jugo
Hyogakage
Hyogakage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:51 pm
“Eugh…”

With a soft grunt, the Jugo and Baki touched down 10 meters to the south of the Vagabonds, the entrance to Hyogakure located to their north. The chill was bone numbing, but the Jugo in his Coldblooded Commander attire and Baki in his Winter Warlock uniform were insulated against it. Their gaze firmly fixed on the travellers departing from the gates.

The moment the Hyoga delegation appeared and Baki caught sight of the duo, he called out to them. "Identify yourselves…" his voice authoritative and resonant, prompting the gate guards to become alert at their commanders' appearance.

The attire of the Glacial Country's military was unmistakably unique in the world of Shinobi. Unlike other nations that operated primarily as dedicated Shinobi forces while Hyoga functioned as a military entity. Their main goal was to capitalize on the world's conflicts, though their expansion had been gradual primarily due to the wars of the world… or lack thereof. Since founding the village, Satoru had been embroiled in various matters restricting his outreach plans beyond the likes of the Rice Country. He was unhurried, savouring his journeys and interactions with the eastern continent broadening his perspective on the world, his homeland and the challenges that lay ahead.

The path to Hyogagakure was fraught with risks, and the journey to the neighbouring lands was no different which piqued the Jugo's curiosity about the new arrivals. As he adjusted the mask on his face, the memories from years past surged, recalling his own first encounter with village leadership—meeting the then Kazekage, Mizuki Ohta.

The two newcomers didn't exude any immediate signs of threat. They could indeed challenge Satoru and Baki, but without the home-ground advantage, it would be a blatant strategic error but one that the duo would admire. Satoru's eyes shifted from the Monk to the silver-haired woman. Both appeared to be in their late teens, the blue-skinned male was particularly intriguing to Jugo. Was his hue a result of extreme cold exposure, or perhaps a genetic anomaly? The silver-haired woman on the other hand reminded him of a lot of his villagers who historically lived around the ruins of Yukigakure before migrating to Hyoga...

OOC -
Interrupting the exits.
Akash
Akash
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Vagabond (D-Rank)
Taijutsu Remove Default

Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:02 am
Indeed, Akash had not expected any sign of life to come from beyond the village gates, but once he had turned to leave, he heard the man's voice. Surprised, the young monk turned around, gazing with translucent cerulean eyes at the pair that now stood before the gates. Both had a strong posture, and seemed well dressed for the climate. They would be, Akash supposed, being natives to this snow laden land. He smiled calmly in greeting, pressing his palms together and bowing respectfully. "I am Akash, a monk of the distant Temple of Wind. Per our dogma, I wander the land, seeking out new knowledge and experiences. My companion and I were ready to continue our journey along a different path, but since you are here... would you indulge me, sir?" Reaching into a fold of his robes, Akash pulled out a small journal and pen, jotting down a note in a wispy, flowing script. "What is your name, sir? Would you be able to tell me anything about your village or its people? What is your pride, what makes you unique? Do you produce any valuable trade goods? What is your cuisine like? Is there any style of music or dance you are well known for? What are your favorite pasttimes?" The monk's eyes regarded his elder with youthful eagerness and innocent curiosity, his hair and clothing flowing elegantly in the breeze.
Vagabond (C-Rank)
Vagabond (C-Rank)

Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:33 pm
While Yushia reminisces of the nigh-infinite possibilities to make the trek from the Hyogagakure no Sato's gates to the hamlet yonder past the snowy horizon, a nearly drowned-out crunch could be heard 10 meters south of herself and Akash. With the lag of information received between the slight audio cue and her ability to register the arrival and presence of another—or more, in fact, but she'll find out soon enough—she seamlessly shifts her hand closest to the grip of her blade, her muscles flex and tense up, her rhythmic drums of life reverberate through her body like crashing waves, her knees bend, and her head pivots to the source of the sound.

Just my luck, she thinks to herself.

Before her stand, two men garbed in what she can only assume to be standard-issue uniforms respective to the city complex that stands behind them, where above them, stand the long-awaited gate guards.  However, down below, one of them dresses with a more formal air to them that she can only presume to either be a high-ranking official or the leader of Hyogagakure. Either way, she eases the battle-ready adrenaline that courses through her veins when one of them shouts to identify themselves and state their business. Realizing the delicacy of the situation they found themselves in and that neither party has shown an immediate readiness to draw blood, Yushia quickly adopts a diplomatic approach to the unwitting predicament. And before she can speak, Akash beats her to the punch and, somehow, turns an otherwise strenuous situation into an ice-breaker conversation.

Her free hand slowly rises to palm her face while he delivers a series of questions and takes this opportunity to properly formulate her response afterward. By the time Akash finishes, he allows the duo to respond to his inquiries before she receives the social cue to provide her explanation for her being here.

"Ryou. Ryou Yushia. I am a simple wanderer with my partner here, Akash, in tow. As he already stated earlier, we were initially headed elsewhere into the frigid hinterlands but he insisted on learning what he could of this place, its history, and culture. When no one answered, we turned to leave, and, thus, do we find ourselves in this current exchange. Conflict is not what we seek, but," She sighs, and a ghastly white cloud slips through her lips. "Should you find our company unwelcoming, we shall leave anon."

WC: 405
TWC: 1,327
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum