Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Komro Hyuga (WIP)Today at 2:51 pmKomro EsunLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Tue May 07, 2024 7:02 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 31%
17 Posts - 22%
10 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuo Uchiha
Tatsuo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tatsuo Uchiha Stats
Mission Record : Tatsuo Uchiha Mission Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 34000

Genin Exam [Tatsuo] Empty Genin Exam [Tatsuo]

Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:23 pm
Exam Link: Genin Exam
Chracter Stats: Tatsuo Uchiha Stats
____________________________________________________________________________________

It was bright and early as Tatsuo made his way to the academy building, but not for any normal lesson. Today was the day of the Genin graduation tests! The Uchiha had happily left his school bag at home, and was now running freely through the streets of the village and up to the academy gates.

There were other students grouped outside, but none of the were from Tatsuo's class. In fact, most of them were a bit older than he was, from the senior classes. Was he really the only one here from a junior class? The young boy scratches his head, a bit perplexed, wondering if he was in the right spot. Then his instructor called him over.

"Uchiha Tatsuo!" he calls out, getting the boy's attention. "Over with the rest of the group, we're about to begin!" Tatsuo quickly jogged to meet up with the older students, many of which gave him strange looks. But they didn't question him. "Alright, now that everyone is here, please make your way to classroom 1-B! A proctor will be with you shortly."

The crowd began to shuffle toward the front doors, and Tatsuo moved amongst them, his small body getting knocked around a bit by the bigger kids as they turned the corner and funneled into the room. Tatsuo took a seat near the front. He wanted to make sure he was ready, and could see and hear everything clearly when the proctor arrived.

"Oi... Uchiha," a voice said, and Tatsuo turned around to see a masked boy taking to him. "It's not too late to go home to your mother... A runt like you, there's no way you're ready to be a Genin. You're just gonna die out there on a real mission, most likely. There's no point in a weakling like you taking the exam." Tatsuo felt his face get hot. His hands balled up into fists, and he stood up abruptly, turning and facing the kid in the mask.

"And who do you think you are, hiding behind your mask?! You're the one that looks like a coward, you can't even show your face while you're throwing insults. I am ready, and I'm not afraid of any missions! If you've trained enough like I have, you wouldn't be scared either. And I know I'm only gonna get even stronger when my missions get tougher! So don't put your insecurity on me. I can see right through punks like you." Tatsuo's eyes sharpened, and he huffed, turning back around and taking his seat, leaving the other boy speechless as the door opened and the proctor stepped inside.

"Welcome, aspiring Genin," he said matter of factly, looking down at a clipboard as he moved to the front of the room. "My name is Itsumo Nishidake, and I am your proctor for this exam. This exam will have two parts - a written test, and a practical application portion. First will be the written test. Please take one test from the stack and pass it behind you." Moving to the front row with a stack of papers, he handed the to Tatsuo, who took one and passed it back, taking a moment to glance over the questions. 'Okay... these aren't too bad,' he thinks, as the proctor returns to the front of the room. "You will have thirty minutes to complete the exam.... starting now."

Picking up his pencil, Tatsuo starts filling in the answers. 'What are the Shinobi Rules? List three of them. What role do hand signs play when casting a jutsu? How can you tell if you are caught in a Genjutsu? What can you do to break yourself out of it? Describe three common ninja tools and their uses.' Overall, the questions weren't too difficult... They were things that any academy student would be expected to know. Finishing his exam, he placed it face down on his desk and waited for the thirty minutes to be up. It wasn't long before the proctor spoke again.

"And that's time! Everyone put your pencils down, and pass your exams forward. At this time, we will start calling students off to participate in the practical exam. Wait for your name to be called, then proceed to classroom 2-A." Tatsuo collected all of the exams from students behind him and stacked them up, handing them to the proctor as he passed by. The practical test, huh... he was sure that meant performing a certain jutsu. As long as he stayed calm, he should be able to do what they ask, no problem.

Tatsuo waited for what seemed like forever. The students were being called in alphabetical order, so Uchiha didn't come up until the classroom was nearly empty. Then it happened. "Uchiha Tatsuo," he heard from the door, and he looked up to see another proctor beckoning him. Quickly he got up from his seat and followed the man to the next classroom, where he saw the room had been cleared of desks save for the one that three proctors were sat at. Exhaling slowly to calm his nerves, he walked confidently in front of the proctors and waited for instructions.

"Welcome, Tatsuo," one of the proctors said with a friendly smile. "We've been looking forward to seeing you. You are quite a bit younger than our usual examinees, but such things are known to happen occasionally, with shinobi of particular talent. Now! We would like you to perform two techniques for us here, today. For the first, you will transform into me. You will be marked based on how convincing your transformation is. Please proceed."

Right. Tatsuo took his time to study the proctor, taking in all of the details before quickly weaving the Dog sign and poofing into existence as an adult male with a crooked smile, a scar across the back of his left hand, and a dark mole on his neck. The proctor smiled, nodding and making a note on his sheet. "Well done. Next, we would like to see the Clone Technique. Create three or more clones of sufficient quality to pass."

Dispelling the transformation, Tatsuo nodded and made the sign of the Ram, activating his chakra and letting it surge, four more Tatsuo's suddenly appearing all around him, making five pairs of dark eyes that watch the proctors jot down their notes. "Excellent," the proctor says, and smiles. "Very well done, Tatsuo. All in all, I have no complaints. I believe you are ready to graduate. Do you concur?" He asks, turning to the other proctors, who nod their agreement. "Very well then! Come on up and take this headband, son. You are now an official graduate of Konoha's Ninja Academy. You are a Genin. Take it, keep training hard, and make your village proud."

Releasing the clones, Tatsuo approaches the table, a feeling of pride and purpose swelling in his chest as his hand touches the cold metal of the headband, clutching it and nodding resolutely. "... I will.... Thank you very much!" Placing the band on his forehead, he ties it tight, making a silent vow that he'd never let anything come between him and his destiny. Starting now, he would be unstoppable.
____________________________________________________________________________________
WC: 1,200

Genin Exam Claims: 1,000 Ryo, 5 AP, Ninja Headband, Promotion to D-Rank
Rank Up Claims: 100 Bonus AP; +20 Stats (15 Vigor, 5 Strength); Specialization (Ninjutsu)
Milestone Claims: "Honor Student" (1 C-Rank Jutsu Scroll, Honor Student Pin)
WC Claims: 800 WC toward Sharingan [1 Tomoe] (2000/2000); 250 WC for Transformation Mastery; 150 WC toward Clan Pureblood (150/3000); +10 Speed
Marabelle Blossom
Marabelle Blossom
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : The Everbloom
Mission Record : Misson Log: Everbloom
Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Kanjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 2500

Genin Exam [Tatsuo] Empty Re: Genin Exam [Tatsuo]

Sat Sep 16, 2023 5:07 pm
Tatsuo Uchiha wrote:
WC: 1,200

Genin Exam Claims: 1,000 Ryo, 5 AP, Ninja Headband, Promotion to D-Rank
Rank Up Claims: 100 Bonus AP; +20 Stats (15 Vigor, 5 Strength); Specialization (Ninjutsu)
Milestone Claims: "Honor Student" (1 C-Rank Jutsu Scroll, Honor Student Pin)
WC Claims: 800 WC toward Sharingan [1 Tomoe] (2000/2000); 250 WC for Transformation Mastery; 150 WC toward Clan Pureblood (150/3000); +10 Speed

Approved! Congratulations Genin!

Note: 1,200 WC was claimed for Sharingan here
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum