Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
From the SidelinesToday at 8:06 amKenchiVoices in the GardenToday at 3:41 amShiru IyasuA meet in HoshiYesterday at 7:02 pmMizaki HyuugaTeam 1!Yesterday at 6:54 pmMizaki HyuugaGrowing TalesYesterday at 6:32 pmAkira NamikazeTori Jintaro [Mission Record]Yesterday at 6:03 pmTori JintaroLate Night OutYesterday at 3:25 pmRen KurosawaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 3:19 pmRen KurosawaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 3:10 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 25%
22 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 11%
8 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 8%
6 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 4%
4 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tatsuo Uchiha
Tatsuo Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Tatsuo Uchiha Stats
Mission Record : Tatsuo Uchiha Mission Records
Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 34000

An Extension of Yourself Empty An Extension of Yourself

Mon Sep 11, 2023 3:36 pm
Mission Link: An Extension of Yourself
Character Stats: Tatsuo Uchiha Stats
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crisp mid-morning breeze blew through the market street of Konohagakure, carrying with it the sweet and savory scents of the many eateries nearby - but Tatsuo had more than food on his mind this morning. He and others in his class at the academy had received a homework assignment to visit the village weapon shop and see what they could learn about the different tools that shinobi had in their arsenal. Of course, Tatsuo already knew a good deal about shuriken and the like; his father had him practicing his throws years before he ever set foot in the academy. Still, he figured there might be something interesting in store, so he confidently stepped inside the shop once he reached it and gave the shopkeeper a respectful bow.

"Good morning," he said, straightening himself. "I am Tatsuo Uchiha, a student at the academy. We were told to come in and learn what we can about ninja tools... Um... So what do you have?"

A sprightly young woman looked up as the boy entered, bright red hair pulled into a messy bun. She gave Tatsuo an energetic smile and stepped out from behind the counter, resting her hands on her hips. "Academy, you say? Well, I have just the thing for you! Come on over here, this is our line-up of all basic shinobi tools: Shuriken, Kunai, Paper Bombs, Smoke Bombs, Flash Bombs, and Ninja Wire! Now, do you have any idea what each of these can be used for?"

Tatsuo followed the woman, looking over each of the tools as she listed them, nodding quietly. "Yes, I think so. Kunai can be used as melee weapons or thrown at your opponent - they're very sharp. Shuriken can be thrown also, but very skilled people can control their trajectory in unique ways. Paper Bombs and Flash Bombs have a seal written on them that can be activated with chakra, to make an explosion or a bright flash of light to disorient your enemy. Smoke bombs contain a mix of compounds that release thick clouds of smoke when they're thrown on the ground, which can be useful when you're trying to hide or escape. And Ninja Wire... can be used for lots of things, like... restraining someone, or... making traps?" He answered the last one a bit uncertainly, glancing up at the shop attendant who was positively beaming.

"Yes, absolutely correct! My, the academy sure is turning out bright students this year! Perhaps you would be interested in some of our more specialty items?" Moving along to the next shelf, she waves her arm across a variety of weapons, including katanas, war fans, fuuma shuriken and sai. "Ta-daa! What do you think of these?"

Tatsuo's eyes landed on the large fuuma shuriken, reaching and touching the cold metal in awe. "I like this one," he says, smiling a little. He was sure he had seen a similar one in his father's armory, and he couldn't wait til he was big enough to handle one himself.

"Mhm, I would say that's a Uchiha favorite," the woman responded playfully. Tatsuo pulled his hand back, smiling sheepishly.

"Thank you very much for showing me around," he said, bowing again to the woman. "I'll make sure to tell my sensei that you were a lot of help." Taking his leave, Tatsuo's feet guided him back toward the academy, now extra eager to hit the training ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WC: 571
Claiming: 1,000 ryo, 5 AP; 5 Stat Points (Vigor), E-rank Substitution Technique, E-rank Surface Walking
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

An Extension of Yourself Empty Re: An Extension of Yourself

Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:03 pm
Tatsuo Uchiha wrote:
Mission Link: An Extension of Yourself
Character Stats: Tatsuo Uchiha Stats
WC: 571
Claiming: 1,000 ryo, 5 AP; 5 Stat Points (Vigor), E-rank Substitution Technique, E-rank Surface Walking

This looks good, Approved!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum