Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoshi Sarutobi
Satoshi Sarutobi
Citizen
Stat Page : Monkey King
Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 500

Last of the Fosters, First of the Forges - Page 2 Empty Re: Last of the Fosters, First of the Forges

Sat Jun 24, 2023 12:31 am
Satoshi would listen as Guren detailed his only requests regarding the armor. It brought a smile to the Sarutobi's face when he heard that the clan symbols were going to be allowed on the village armor. It was a small detail, but one that the young man held close to heart. Otogakure was a village comprised of clans that came together in order to benefit the land and each other, but none wished to lose their distinct clan identity once they found themselves among the village ranks. One's heritage and clan was something a ninja could take great pride in, and for the village to be willing to uphold such meant a lot. 

With the order form now completed, the young man would return the paperwork along with the pen. Quinn seemed to happily accept the full payment up front. While some might have considered such hasty or reckless, Satoshi imagined that this was a prime opportunity to show that he was more than capable of paying for future orders. Not only that, but it was a measure of faith that he put into the forge and Quinn Foster. The teachings and lessons of his clan elder might have stuck firmly when he was going over the paperwork, but Satoshi didn't want to be the sort of person to doubt the people of this village. He wanted to be able to simply trust their word on the matter, and so he would extend this trust to Quinn and simply hope that she would not break it.

Quinn would step away for a moment. The light conversation back and forth between the two founders was nice, for it truly did feel like it had been far too long. Judging by the reply of Guren, Satoshi would nod, figuring that the man was settling in rather nicely. It wasn't everyday that an upstart village could count on a former Kage to act as not only their special ops leader, but also as a font of wisdom and council for those difficult times when their experience can greatly help in the decision making process. "It pleases me to no end to hear such, and you honor me with your words. I truly consider our village blessed by your presence in it." The words were genuine and from the heart. The young man held a deep respect for the man standing before him, and couldn't think of a better commander of the village Sound Five. 

Quinn would return, mentioning a rough idea as to when the swords would be delivered. "Twenty-five swords in a week? Honestly that sounds like a very reasonable timeframe to me. There are other things to get ready for the academy in the meanwhile, so that sounds like it will work perfectly." Satoshi would offer a smile and another light bow, thanking the forge master for her efforts in this matter. She would then discuss with Guren the topic of the armor and give him a timeframe. She seemed to be quite a hard worker to be able to fill such a large order while also designing and prototyping the armor as well. 

Once done discussing, the Deputy would accept the business card. It was written up by hand, but it still held a great level of quality and a professional look. Then there would be the offer of a tour. Satoshi wanted to continue to do business with this young lady, and was happy to take a tour of the facility when offered. He would look over to Guren and give a look that said without words "why not?" and then he would follow Quinn. She would yell out for the young boy to watch the store and he would rush out with his new chair in hand, obeying his elder and ready to work.

The Sarutobi would take in all of the sights, noting family pictures and other things. The forges themselves were impressive, and the heat from being this close was pretty intense. Just being this close he could feel himself starting to sweat from the temperature. Satoshi would smile and nod, "Our business together is important, but I hope that you are right that we can forge a friendship from this." He would offer as he took her hand. The forge masters handshake was firm and strong, yet not overbearing. With the tour done, they would make their way back to the front and say their goodbyes.

"It was my pleasure to do business with you, Quinn." Satoshi would say as he walked out of the store. If Guren had followed along for the tour and they left around the same time, the Sarutobi would offer a last bit of dialogue before they parted ways.

"I still have a great deal of tasks to complete for the village, but I would be honored if you would join me for lunch later. There are a few things that I wish to discuss with you, so long as you will permit me to lean on your wisdom." He would listen to whatever answer the man offered, accepting of it before parting ways. The next stop was to meet a few potential students for the academy. 

---exit---

wc: 867
twc: 2943

Claims:
-12,500 ryo (gave to Quinn Foster)
29 stats (25 into speed, 4 into Vigor)
2500/2500 wc towards The Stone Blade and Executioner, Ik-Kaku (A rank Sarutobi Weapon Monkey)
250/250 wc towards Mastering Genjutsu Release (for hand seals)
193/250 wc towards Wind Release: Quiet Footsteps

The Chakra Sigs of Guren and Quinn
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Last of the Fosters, First of the Forges - Page 2 Empty Re: Last of the Fosters, First of the Forges

Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:09 pm
The short lived, cryptic conversation between Satoshi and Guren was much needed. It allowed both men to take a moment to briefly express appreciation for each other. Guren had complimented Satoshi's insight and dedication, whereas Satoshi recognized the benefit the Chinoike offered to Otogakure. He'd smile in response to the well spoken young man, and though he intended on engaging further in the conversation, Quinn would be returning to immediately offer Satoshi with a tentative timeline for his order.

Guren had been utterly astounded by the speed which the forge was projected to handle these requests. It was evident by the expression on the Chinoike's face after he had heard the timeline which Quinn offered to Satoshi. Almost instinctively, he'd raise his arm to fold it across his chest while resting his other on his hand tucked into the pit of his arm. This hand would ball into a fist, which would serve as a comfortable resting place for the man's chin as a number of thoughts came across his mind. It was incredible that this two person run forge would be able to process 25 swords in 7 days time frame. Although he did not know the inner workings of blacksmithing, he sort of related it to fields which he was well versed in: training, and transplants. Both of those facets were time consuming, and to train someone or transplant an organ into them took focus and resolve. Doing either of those on a comparable magnitude to the Forge smithing 25 items seemed daunting. It was quite commendable, which Satoshi had realized and commented on further. He had seemed pleased with the turnaround time, which was an affirmation of the forge's competency considering Satoshi came from a background of bukijutsu. As he spoke, Guren's mind began to deviate from the topic as he thought on his younger brother. Potentially, it would make sense for him to come to Foster's Forge to craft weapons for him, or at the least augment them.

Though this chain of thoughts was reigned in rather quickly, when Quinn faced Guren and offered a plan of attack towards his requisition request. They seemed to understand the assignment totally, reiterating the main points which the Commander had vocalized. And to have a design done within 3 days, and a prototype within 4 was far more than acceptable. He'd lower his hand to fold across his chest, and nodded at the conclusion of Quinn's proposition. "I think that is a sound plan. Expect to see me within 24 hours with a lump sum payment. As for now, please accept this small sum of ryo to catalyze the process and help you buy any materials you may need to get the process started." With that, he'd lower his hands to his side and reach with his right into one of his ninja  pouches. After rummaging through it for no more than a second, he'd retrieve precisely 10,000 Ryo which he'd happily hand over to Quinn. After accepting it, Quinn would offer him and Satoshi business cards. Guren would raise his to eye level, inspecting the craftsmanship and penmanship which it had exhibited. It was a true testament to the professionalism which the forge upheld. 

When offered to tour the facility, Guren would nod in agreement after a brief visual exchange with Satoshi. Following in Quinn's footsteps, the Chinoike would calmly observe the intricacies of the building, noting the deep heritage that it had within it. Keely, he'd listen to each word spoken from Quinn, understanding that this was the story of the Forge, but also Quinn's story as well. They spoke with precision and passion, though unlike anyone had ever spoken to Guren. Short, sweet, and to the point. He valued that immensely, as with all shinobi and smiths, time was of the essence. Upon reaching the open forges, Guren would sort of have a moment of realization. There were not only two people that worked here, yet there had actually been a team. Two adults seemed to be working on other assignments, and heavily focused at that. Though Guren couldn't help but notice some of the quality of the tools at some of the workstations had seen better days. He'd make a mental note to issue an anonymous donation to the forge to assist with its maintenance and procurement of new tools. Subsequently, he thought it might be a good idea to have Zidane offer his help in any tasks the forge might need. It was a token of gratitude, while also knowing his younger brother would relish the opportunity to learn something new. 

At the conclusion of the tour, Quinn would seek to end the transaction with an olive branch of friendship. Of course, the Chinoike would extend his hand to shake that of his new business partner and friend; but not before Satoshi, spoke for not only himself but Guren as well. "Agreed. I think this will be an excellent relationship moving forward. And I look forward to seeing your progress within the Academy," he'd finish, with a charming smile worn on his face. With that, the pair of high ranking shinobi departed from the forge and looked to bid each other adieu. And fortunately, it'd seem they would be meeting up later for lunch. "I'd like that very much, Satoshi. But only if it's my treat." Before departing from Satoshi's side, Guren would offer the man a closed fist bump, which the Sarutobi accepted. And following that, he'd set out back towards the Otokage's mansion to inform Kaito of the deal he had struck.

WC = 930. TWC = 3337
-Exit-

-10,000 Ryo to Quinn (40,000 Remaining)

25% Max Stat Discount:
- 1875 WC towards accessing Desert Blight Transformation (1875/1875), S Rank - CM Training Here, CM Received here
- 1462 WC towards AP for Strength of a Hundred -> 58 AP (274/600)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:24 pm
Approved
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:24 pm
Approved for Quin

Quinn Foster likes this post