Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Desert BloomsToday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Today at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Today at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 11:52 amMarabelle BlossomIchirō Ishitoya's Mission LogToday at 9:47 amIchirō IshitoyaShiru Iyasu Mission RecordToday at 2:16 amShiru IyasuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 8:32 pmShiro HyugaBrutalityYesterday at 8:29 pmShiro Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 36%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Gots to See it Through, My Boy - Page 2 Empty Re: Gots to See it Through, My Boy

Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:36 am
It was reassuring to hear confirmation of the fact that Guren had already known. The two brothers were inseparable, and were stuck together for better or for worse. Shortly after though, Seb began a dialogue on Kenshin. The man had been a mentor to both the Vulture and the Tau, with various lessons passed onto each of them. Though he met an untimely end by his own doing, which undeniably affected all within Sunagakure at the time. Seb's comments seemed as if he wanted to continue on Kenshin's work, potentially by experimenting on himself. Guren also had the same mentality, evident by the numerous surgeries he performed on himself and even with his own creation of life in Zidane. From what the Third could gather, it seemed as if Seb had been considering a similar journey for himself. Guren would fold his arms across his chest, raising a single eyebrow as Seb commented on his plan to undergo changes. 

"Oh? What do you have in mind?" Guren would ask, somewhat dismissing Seb's self labeling of a monster, as the term began to be one of endearment to the Third.

Seb's then went on to further describe his need from Guren in relation to spoils of war. The Chinoike only assumed this was the Tau's way of indicating that he was in need of a transplant. "Are you looking at acquiring more DNA? Or do you more so need me to perform some surgeries on you again?"

WC = 246. TWC = 2166

Sebastian Mikaelson likes this post

Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Gots to See it Through, My Boy - Page 2 Empty Re: Gots to See it Through, My Boy

Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:12 pm
Exactly as he expected from his blood brother it seemed Guren read his mind upon hearing the mention of certain spoils, the Vulture needing less than a handful of seconds to deduce the true meaning behind Sebastian's choice of words. "It is as you say. In order to become the embodiment of despair I require certain DNA, for myself and a future experiment" the young Berserker remained mysterious as he spoke in a cryptic manner. In order to attain the level of a threat to society he always imagined himself to be, he knew there would be no time to waste. 

Continuing their conversation, the Tau remained on the topic of transplants and how they would allow him to get closer to his goals. "For myself I am looking for an organ to help me adjust better to the crimson dojutsu that is the Sharingan". Through rather mysterious means Sebastian was able to get his hands on a single eye that belonged to the Uchiha clan, and although he had no clue how it ended up in his possession, he would be a fool not to take it. "As for the experiment, that will require the same bloodline as the one I have inside of me" the Berserker referred to the fitting name for the one belonging to the Jugo. 

Moving his head slightly to the left and right, Sebastian cracked his neck. "I don't mind taking my shirt off, but I can do the transplant myself". In case Guren wanted to admire the cathedral that was the Tau's body, the Berserker would comply. Not that he could blame his friend, after all, not many people possessed the looks of a Greek god.

(WC: 283, TWC: 1671)
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:33 am
Laughing at the wittiness of his friend, he'd half smile and shake his head. "As much as I appreciate your trust in my abilities, Sebastian, I'll refrain from conducting the transplant on you. I've seen your work and know you are just as capable as I. However, I can certainly assist you in obtaining the necessary organs for your endeavors. Allow me,"

Guren then took a moment to weave a series of hand seals, summoning forth the corpse of Shinrah from his storage dimension, alongside the Uchiha lung he recently obtained from the first Otogakure.

"And here we have what you seek." Swiftly, Guren performed the seals required for the chakra scalpel technique and subsequently extracted the final organ from Shinrah's corpse. "You may take both of these organs, brother, free of charge of course. May they serve your purposes well."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I must attend to matters concerning Otogakure, particularly the selection of members for the Sound 5. Should you require further assistance or guidance, do not hesitate to seek me out."

With that, Guren would dispell Shinrah's corpse and return it to his storage dimension then turn from his friend and begin making his way back to his office in the village. 

- Exit - 
WC = 207; TWC = 2373

Claiming:
Blight of the Heavens on neck
- Removing 1 organ from body of Shinrah and giving to Seb; 0 remaining
- Removing 1 Uchiha Lung and giving to Seb

WC Claims will be requested later
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:48 pm
(Exit)

(TWC: 1671)
- using Wholesome Banana (1671*1.5 = 2507)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 2507 towards Mangekyo Sharingan (3157/6000, previously trained here)
- Jugo and Uchiha organ from Guren

Wholesome Banana uses left: 2/3
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:46 pm
Sebastian Mikaelson wrote:(Exit)

(TWC: 1671)
- using Wholesome Banana (1671*1.5 = 2507)
Claims, using 25% max stat discount:
- 2507 towards Mangekyo Sharingan (3157/6000, previously trained here)
- Jugo and Uchiha organ from Guren

Wholesome Banana uses left: 2/3

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum