Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tracking a Corpse Thief  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tracking a Corpse Thief

Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:53 pm
Vis listened intently to the stranger's words, the proposal more than acceptable it gave the man a nod of agreement, reacting the same as it would have had codex offered the proposal. With an agreement made and a pact formed the pair watched as the stranger began pulling out his wears. Vis simply watched as codex asked the stranger's recommendations, content to allow It's sister construct to handle the specifics.

"Personally, these two are good and then there is a third I'd recommend." The stranger said, indicating a pair of jar's containing a liver and a lung respectively before snapping his fingers. Codex watched with interest as another individual stepped out from behind the nearby tent, a wicked black spike sharpened to a point and composed of some strange material that felt odd in codex's senses, it seemed to almost be a dark spot within her mind, the chakra around it simply gone. Perhaps even more surprising was what the figure did with that black spike; without even the slightest hint of hesitation the figure plunged the bladed point of the pole into it's lower abdomen, using the sharp point of the object to begin cutting into it's flesh without even the slightest hint of pain or concern.

Codex couldn't help but raise it's eyebrow in surprise, "A mind control technique of some kind?" It asked, examining the individual with interest even as the doctor continued his explanation "This is the third. Lets you use wood release. This one pairs really well with a set of my eyes if you can find them. Very rare had to kill an S rank MN for mine. This one allows you to gather natural energy without having to meditate or summon clones. Be careful with the last one if you don't learn to control nature energy it controls you. You'll run around the village hacking people up if you don't figure out how to get it under control. Those would be my picks." The stranger finished and Codex would nod in agreement. "It makes sense, rarely does power come without a price, speaking of which, what kind of expenses are we looking at here?" the Artificial Being would inquire, still eying where it had last seen the, now kidneyless, being step behind the tent with interest.

WC: 383
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Tue Feb 28, 2023 7:10 pm
"Mind control? No, he is simply a degenerate who enjoys doing that. It keeps my organs stored nicely though, so I don't have a problem with it. Probably, likes seeming edgy." He would say as the path was behind the tent still keeping look out for what may come from that direction.

The person stated power rarely comes without a price and was asked the price for the power he was offering. "Total 240,000 for those three and that is all I can spare at the moment. I'll have to hunt some more down or they'll come to me picking a fight. They usually always do."

The doctor would stick the kidney from the path into a jar and place it on the ground with the other two. "If you agree to the price let me know I will make a clone to bring you the organs and if you can make one to give my clone the money. After that we can split ways amicably and hopefully satisfied by the outcome on both sides." Akabayashi would wait for them to confirm the trade before making a shadow clone which grabbed the three jars. It walked forward 5m and stopped waiting for one of them or a clone to do the same. Whichever approached the clone would hand over the jars one by one stating what they are. "Uchiha, Jugo, Senju. It would pick up the money and walk back to Akabayashi. If there ryo missing he would find out later and someone would pay. They always paid one way or another.

If all went well. The doctor would thank them for their business and place the Tau body into a corpse storage scroll. "Do let me know if you ever figure out the details of that political attack just address the letter to Akabayashi Terumi of Hoshi.

Once, they were gone, his eyes would take on a six ringed pattern like that of his path and ten orbs of all the elements formed behind him. He would move the orbs around him watching as they moved and even feeling the difference between the types of orbs. He could even manipulate their appearance and hold them.

-100AP Truth Seeking Orbs making Vigor the scale stat
Potential Exit
WC:366
TWC: 2173
Claims: Summoning Tech 500WC (half wc due to using Sharingan Copycat on the clone when it summoned one from elsewhere.) 1068 WC to complete Asura Path 240,000 ryo -1 Senju kidney from the path, -1 jugo liver from Kita, and -1 uchiha lung.
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:51 pm
Codex frowned ever so slightly as the stranger spoke "Mind control? No, he is simply a degenerate who enjoys doing that. It keeps my organs stored nicely though, so I don't have a problem with it. Probably, likes seeming edgy." It didn't believe the man's words of course, certainly it had witnessed enough madmen that the idea itself wasn't entirely outside the realm of possibility, but the lack of any reaction at all from the individual, coupled with the utter subservience it displayed left codex fairly confident that the stranger's word's were a deception of some sort, though of course it wasn't foolish enough to press the matter instead simply making a mental note and moving on in the negotiations.
"Total 240,000 for those three and that is all I can spare at the moment. I'll have to hunt some more down or they'll come to me picking a fight. They usually always do." The man proposed, and Codex didn't miss the subtle threat in the man's words, he had well and truly made it clear he was not one to be crossed, not that codex had any intention of picking a fight here, Vis was one prone to violence but even it had tempered those instincts, and besides this man had clearly shown that the benefits of co-operation far outweighed any value they might get from making an enemy of him. 

Both the clones watched as the doctor stuck the kidney into a jar and placed it on the ground with the other two organs before continuing. "If you agree to the price let me know I will make a clone to bring you the organs and if you can make one to give my clone the money. After that we can split ways amicably and hopefully satisfied by the outcome on both sides." the man proposed and Codex, finding the terms amicable, glanced at vis for a moment before it gave the man a nod. "That is an acceptable trade, though neither of us have specialized in cloning techniques that would be suitable for such an exchange, vis is willing handle the exchange personally if you are amicable" It said, unclipping a pouch from it's side and passing it to it's sister clone with the audible clink of coins.

Assuming the stranger was amicable the clones would watch as a clone was formed, picking up the three jars and began walking forward, Vis would do the same, matching step with the stranger's doppelganger until they both met in the center. Vis was not an intellectual sort, it simply obeyed it's instincts and any orders it was given, so it did not take particular note of the names the copy was saying as it handed over the organs, codex on the other hand was taking furious mental notes. Once it had the goods in hand Vis would hand over the bag of coins, exactly 240,000 drawn from their collective funds, before stepping back and returning to stand by codex.

The exchange done and no more blood spilled codex was about to thank the stranger when, as if by fate, the man gave it one last scrap of information. "Do let me know if you ever figure out the details of that political attack just address the letter to Akabayashi Terumi of Hoshi." the man said, and codex, finally able to put a name to the face, gave the man a nod of appreciation. "We certainly will, Akabayashi. Hopefully this may be the start of a prosperous friendship." it said before, giving a nod of thanks, the pair departed.

Once they were a few kilometers away they would split up their new acquisitions, as well as shuffling some of their other items, before heading off to the meeting point with their creator. 

Once there they would give their creator a slightly altered version of event's. Omitting the acquisition of organs for the time being. With a concerned look on her face Rin would frown at the news before speaking "good job you two, between this attack and this new stranger's appearance we are going to need you both to be far more active in the village's defenses in the future. I'm promoting you both and giving you the authority to command the village's forces as you see fit" she would say, scribbling a note with the orders and sealing it with a touch of her chakra. It seems Emi and I need to have a serious conversation about the state of the village"
[Exit]
WC:753
TWC: 3850

Claims:
- 151,000 Ryo Codex
- 89,000 Ryo Vis
(-240K Total)

Codex
1 Senju kidney from Akabayashi's path
1 jugo liver from Kita
1 Uchiha lung
- 50x “Truffle Bombs”,