Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Not Another...[Village Warfare]

+6
Ayato Hyuuga
Emi Tanaka
Satoru Jugo
Aokidanza
Komekage
Mikina Viperis
10 posters
Go down
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Not Another...[Village Warfare] Empty Not Another...[Village Warfare]

Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:02 pm
And so, the time had come. A reunion was in order, however there were some things to be put in order first. Seeds of chaos to be reaped and sewn like what the farmers had to consistently do with the neverending seas of rice which comprised a solid majority of the landscape within the aptly named, Rice Country. Most of it was along the outskirts to the minor village which had been rooted there, but even then, the rolling fields stretched outwards almost on every side with the occasional patches and clusters of wooded areas, green groves of oaken trees, and lingering stretches of the wooden masses which traveled down from where the Land of Fire would be.

In one of these little reclusive, closed off sections of the environment, came a scorpion. The scorpion being an alias of Hiko, an auburn haired missing nin, formerly of the Hidden Cloud, but that was long in the past at this point. However, there was a scheme in mind to take over and reforge his home village, casting aside those who would otherwise spurn or scorn him. Even if it meant having to kill those who got within his way. Within his shattered mind lay the clandestine thought that due to the most recent event with the gate guard at Tanbo, unfortunately they would need to be added to this list. Whether by liberation from the iron chains of a fascistic regime under the guise of ‘order’, or by just previously mentioning outright removing them entirely. It didn’t really matter to him. So long as the end goal would be eventually; wait. Inevitably, achieved, it was all the same really.

With knowledge of even the potential for a defense against teleportation, the particular spot in which the Tau currently found himself gathered at was precisely 2.25 kilometers away from the village gates. He figured a defense like this, while powerful, would still have some kind of limitation or regulation in regards to it’s range; some kind of limitation to it at the end of the day. Making it all a guessing game. He could infer that it would at least reverberate outwards from the gates for maybe about .25 km, but the minimum distance was a number that didn’t really need to be looked at. The true number, would be the maximum distance. And what better number than a nice, even 2? But still, with a few, whether paranoid or actually based thoughts going back and forth between the walls which made the so called monster’s head, he’d still give it an extra .25 kilometers of distance from that point. This way, no chance was risked in this set up not working.

He'd set a piece of parchment upon the ground, but it wasn’t any ordinary slip of paper. Upon it, a seal had been scrawled. Some kind of means to teleport, otherwise Hiko’s ally wouldn’t have mentioned needing to be in a place safe from things that would otherwise disrupt this from happening. Making sure that he wasn’t damaging the seal in doing so, the rogue would place a kunai along the top and bottom edge, to make sure it would stay in the ground. And now all he had to do…was wait.

WC: 536

Last edited by Mikina Viperis on Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edits made with OOC perms from the NPCer; Edit as of 1/29/23- changing title to reflect BM ruling)

Akabayashi Terumi likes this post

Komekage
Komekage
Citizen
Stat Page : Matsune Kei
Kazuko Taika
Hotaru Jun
Dai Cho
Kuruoshiki Oni
Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure

Not Another...[Village Warfare] Empty Re: Not Another...[Village Warfare]

Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:58 pm
Text before discussed edit:

It was Kuruoshiki's time to guard the outer gate, where they had moved the gate walls to. While today was not an amazing day, a light rain was all that feel upon the land, and they were guarding this area. Kuruoshiki was walking out to position, his shift just beginning.

About 45 degrees to his right, looking directly away from the village, was the inn where the Komekage had met several important business persons. It was a ways down the road, two or three hundred meters, but was still in sight. Well, the Komekage had met them at the attached bar, but the inn was also there, and slightly closer.

45 degrees to his left, however, Kuruoshiki would notice something just slightly strange: simple woodland creatures fleeing a small patch of wooded area.

Not anything particularly noteworthy, potentially. It was far enough away that it was outside his sensory range, but still. Something as simple as a wolf attack could have caused that.

But Dai Cho noticed him staring, and asked if something was wrong.

"Probably just a fox or a wolf catching pray in some trees. Go ahead and head back to the village."

Dai Cho would do exactly that, though there was a bit of hesitation. Worry.

Giichi was still fresh in the collective memory of the village, and especially so within Dai Cho's.

It would be certain that Kuruoshiki would be checked up on from within the village, at least from afar.

Of course, within said enclosure would be the individual who had requested to 'have his name thrown into the ring' for the 'second in command' and said what he had to offer was 'anonymous but powerful allies'. Paraphrased, of course.

Dai Cho ran back to the inner gates, the ones where a certain Hiko had once found the village gates to be.

Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Stat Page : Link
Summoning Contract : Rinnegan Summon Contract: Animal Realm
Living Clones : Shinobu Senju
Yoru Senju
Legendary Equipment : Gourd of Gaara
Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 104

Sat Dec 31, 2022 9:05 pm
Immediately upon Hiko carefully setting the parchment paper down it vanished and in its place two beings appeared. 5 meters before him, Yachiru at the side of her sire Aokidanza. The woman turned her crystal blue eyes towards the Missing-Ninja, her expression was soft, yet malevolent to the sense. A slender and physically youthful woman, donning a kimono with an obi sash. Long flowing jet-black hair. Beautiful beyond human comprehension. Her gloomy eyes would scan the area, taking note of its landscape. “This is Tanbo?” He cut her eyes at the Missing-Ninja.

Crimson eyes that held three tomoes within a triangular set, hugged by black scleras would also scan the immediate area. The Demon of the Hidden Leaf held the parchment that he placed the Flying Thunder God seal upon. The demon stood at one hundred-eighty-six centimeters. His face smooth, without flaw, with a friendly and robust jawline and strong chin. Sporting gauges within both his earlobes. Long black hair partially tied up behind his head while the rest drapes down his back, a bang that occasionally covers his left eye. Clad in an navy blue armor with a black gloss that gives it a secondary color. White fur about the neck and shoulders. Bone-like jagged pieces that are more durable than they look. The armor looked to be more demonic than the name, Gehenna Bestowment.

His eyes would scope forwards as he noticed the village gates some kilometers away. “It is.” His Sharingan would then casually shift the the far left, there he would notice a few meters up in steps a metallic monolith. He cocked his head to the left a slight bit, it was odd to see one their dimensional interdiction seals just out in the open like that. He could completely destroy it with a single touch if he wanted, but he was not here for destruction, he was here politically.

Well done, Hiko. You’ve managed to follow proper instructions. I take it that you had little issue in determining if the village had one of those or not.” He pointed to the monolith, shifting his head to look over at the man from his shoulder. Yachiru would steal a peak of the seal herself. Keeping her eyes on the Missing-Ninja. “This is the Tau? He looks frail, Aokidanza. Quite sickly. Should I put it out of its misery?” She smiled ominously as she starting to take a step towards him, ready to un-alive him. “Leave him, Yachiru. He still have his uses to me.” His command halt the bloodthirsty woman in her tracks. Hey expression stayed the same with that nasty smile of hers. She wanted a reason to some her hands in blood. It didn’t have to be much. But her sire’s word is law to her.

The Demon wound then turn to face Hiko, his presence ever more foreboding than the last they exchanged words. There was clearly something different about Aokidanza, but what was it? “Now then, you mentioned that there would be more details upon my arrival, yes? Speak.” He calmly eyed the Tau as he awaited his next line of information.

TWC: 521

3 Tomoe Sharing: -10 AP
Jugo DNA: +10 AP
NE Stack: 1/6

Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:00 am
What’s this…no words? The Demon stood there, seemingly being ignored by the Missing-Ninja. Blush decor with triangular black began a circadian rhythm which reached a amethyst and multiple enclosures. The right arm of the Demon outstretched, the hand opens as the palm aimed at the Tau from 5 meters away. Yachiru, moving to the right, stepping out of the way of her liege. The Hokage could see the chakra about this one, down to what he believed was the “gifts” he bestowed upon the Tau. Releasing from his hand two one inch diameter black rods that reached up to one meter of his desire. The moved at a speed and power of 100. Their destination was not one, but two hearts of a red and yellow chakra nature within the body of this man.

In the midst of such excitement the Chinoike couldn’t contain herself, seizing the opportunity to capitalize on the conflict. Releasing a number of whistles while she moved to get behind the Tau, should the Black Receiver Rods make their mark, she would come up behind Hiko, taking her left hand to grab and pull the rods from the back of his body soaking and staining them in his blood. Blood which she partakes in with a sudden lick. The black nectar tasted foul, but she enjoyed it. From her arms as she took the rods out 5 orbs of crimson emerged and hovered about the body of Hiko, left, right, from, back and above. 10 centimeters in diameter, Aoki took two steps back opening the distances between himself and them up to 7 meters. With both rods in her hand, Yachiru darts back in a clear spacing 6 meters as she whistles sharply causing the orbs to simultaneously explode with a power of 110 expelling a red vapor in the process.

Hiko, you’ve seem to misunderstand where you stand in this…union. You letter gave me much to consider, especially how you go about things. You claimed that this Emi Tanaka was most likely not the strongest and yet you deemed it necessary to call in my aide, no, beckon is the word. You then made mention of the gate guard, which to me is inexcusable. What kind of Missing-Nin of such a low rank truly believes that they can call upon me, Aokidanza Senju to come and do their bidding? You have insulted me, and I can only presume the worse when it comes to your way of thinking including the involvement of my village. We are not your trump card, and I will not condone such. He spoke, giving some indication that he saw the Tau as somewhat durable. Yachiru found her way to the  Hokage’s left, standing where her body was facing him, and her head was on a swivel.

With Hiko now without two hearts, and his attire presumably tattered and his flesh printed with bruises - Aoki would continue. “Pick yourself up, follow me. You’re punishment is far from over and my desire to twist and fold your very existence is just beginning to boil.” He said, a tinge of excitement in his voice. He turned as his Sharingan returned and he and Yachiru made their way to tue gates. Hiko should be following, if he tried to escape, Aokidanza will decide to kill him. “Do hurry, you’ve already died twice now; or do you want to test how many more times you can bite the dust?” She mocked, mildly.

Once they have traveled the necessary steps to find themselves at the gates, Aoki would set his eyes on the gate guard. He would glance back at Hiko and then a smile would form. “Good evening, I am Aokidanza Senju, Hokage of the leaf village. Please forgive my sudden arrival, but I needed to set something straight. I hear little of this place, but I did hear a few things about a gate guard. Tell me, do you recognize this foolish man?” He would ask, stepping aside while looking over at Hiko. Yachiru kept her gloomy eyes in the guard.

WC: 678
TWC: 1,199

AP: 1680/1710

Rinnegan/3 Tomoe Sharing: -10 AP
NE Stack: 2/6

Black Receiver Rod v7: 30 AP | 100 Speed/Power

Yachiru Chinoike

AP: 1981/2044
Whistle Trigger: 30 AP (six seals)
Crimson Spheres: 33 AP | 110 Power | 90 Speed

Should the hits land Hiko will only lose 110 from his health as a result of him have 100 DR due to his strength being 125.

Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:49 am
Using the shadow casted by the light of the great ball of fire hanging within the sky gleaming against his own body; the heavenly celestial body known as the sun, would help as a makeshift sundial of sorts. Exactly at the two hour mark of receiving Aoki’s letter, the demon would arrive in the clearing that the seal had been placed in. Along with another. A woman who seemed to share the same sense of the thrill for the hunt with the man who he’d made a deal with. The two would be seen standing there before Hiko, their demeanors not necessarily at an unease of the situation, but not entirely calm. Especially from the one named Yachiru who had made a jab at the Tau in her opening comment.

But, before the little scorpion could even manage to make a response to the questions that had been posed to him, his eyes would cast their gaze outwards as he watched Aoki reach out his hand. What came next was rather shocking to some degree of the term. Two black rods would shoot out from the Hokage’s palms, piercing through his chest while the other woman would be seen quickly dashing to behind him. But, before she could fully get there and attempt to pull them out, Hiko’s hands would reach upwards and grasp onto the receivers that were protruding from his chest; black threads splaying outwards from the wounds. Letting out a laugh like a cantankerous mad man, Yachiru would be given some assistance in pulling them out. The missing nin, would simply help push them all the way through to the back of his body, where he would feel two hearts slip out from near where the spine would be otherwise located. Unbeknownst to the auburn haired teen though were the crimson orbs which she had formed, which would explode at the tone of a whistle when she moved away; the hearts in question within her hands. While this would deal damage, there wouldn’t be any indicator that said pain was felt in any normal capacity.

After the attack, Hiko would stand there, black ichor dripping down the now stained garb in which he wore and listen to what was being said by Aoki without interrupting him. It would seem that the call made was a bad one, which would be something noted for future reference. During this time though, what would be done was the black threads passively stitching the openings back together. And it was done so in a way to where it was obvious that it wasn’t actually taking attention off of what was being stated. The last thing in which he wanted was to piss the demon and his bloody friend off anymore, so he'd rest his own witty temper on ice. For the moment at least.

”If I may, my lord, is that how I should refer to you by the way? Or is there some other manner in which you’d like me to call you? But regardless, the call to you wasn’t to have you come do my bidding, but I now see how it could indeed come across that way and the consequences of my actions shall be heeded. Nor was I at the realization that Konohagakure was now yours, judging from the way in which you speak about it.” He’d begin, still grinning like the masochist he was. ”I digress though, it was merely to give you the opportunity to help you do what you do best. Work around those who would otherwise fall prey to your…chaos. However, I still offer my…apologies and condolences for my otherwise adolescent like behavior. And if it’s not so much of stepping out of my place, perhaps in the future I could be given some assistance in finding a decent trump card then. Doesn’t have to be now given the current state of things, for reasons which have been made obvious.” All of this was said through gritted teeth, clenched almost tightly shut to the point where the already gravelly voice had even more grit behind what was being spoken. Blood shot eyes would then turn to the other. ”And as for you…well, something tells me we’ll get the opportunity to find out the answer to your question in the future. Whether it is against one another in an off-beaten challenge, or on the field alongside one another.”

Once this was all said and done, Hiko would listen, and walk alongside the two of them. Making their way to the gate of Tanbogakure. The familiar face of the gate guard was seen standing there, and Aoki would begin to talk. What sort of punishment does Aoki have lined up for me? Ancient Ones forbid that he lets them take me as a prisoner. But the thought would be left unsaid, and the miscreant would wait there, arms crossed over his chest.

Starting HP: 300
Current HP: 188
Passive DR depleted

WC: 817
TWC: 1353
Komekage
Komekage
Citizen
Kazuko Taika
Hotaru Jun
Dai Cho
Kuruoshiki Oni
Remove Remove Default

Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:16 am
While at a distance, Kuruoshiki would still be able to recognize one of the two approaching figures. It was enough of a sign to tell him 'this could be bad'. While not taking an actively aggressive stance, he made no attempt to hide that he was tensed and ready to defend himself if need be.

The words from Aoki, spoken to Kuruoshiki, however, would really speak out to him. In response to those words, should they be spoken, Kuruoshiki would quickly adjust. He did not need to move much, but it was more than none. While his body remained tensed, he dropped the defensive stance, rather standing up straight.

"Lord Hokage," he said. An uncertainty in his voice originating from being met by a supposedly very important person showing up out of the blue with an individual who had previously tried to intimidate him and, quite probably, threaten the village at the same time.

Kuruoshiki was conflicted. He had not yet confirmed the identity of this individual, but... this situation, to him, felt like an insane powder keg.

"I apologize that we could not provide a more proper greeting, though I must ask for documentation to confirm your identity. But at the least I can answer your question. I do recognize that individual. He came here not long ago, claiming to have 'anonymous but powerful allies' as a bartering chip to 'become the second in command'."

Akabayashi Terumi and Aokidanza like this post

Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:18 pm
Their arrival upon the gate guard was imminent, the Demon of the leaf could appreciate the tenseness that don him, the guard. The Sharingan of the Demon would study the man, reading him as each of his muscle futilely worked to defend him from a possible assault, only to watch them break down from his name and title being used. Aokidanza understood a lot from that mere action, this was a man of sense. Something that was not too common nowadays. However, he still had a task to do, Aokidanza could respect that. However, when his documents were requested Yachiru spoke up. “Are you short on hearing, or merely attempting to aggravate us?” She inquired, her voice tingling with boiling lust for blood. Her gloomy, yet menacing crystal blue eyes fixed on the man requesting the papers. Silence filled the space between them. Tension was rapidly overwhelming the air.

A chuckle escaped the Demon, breaking both the silence and tension. Yachiru acting accordingly as she smiles gently as she raised her nose at the man. “Come now, Yachiru. This shinobi is merely doing their job.” Reaching his hand out to his Anbu, she would present him the Hokage’s documents which he then hands over to the guard. Presuming the guard inspected them he would take them back and return them to her. She stores them safely away. The guard would then present the Kage with some interesting news. Such news that would warrant a smile from Yachiru.

Is that so? That’s quite unfortunate. I ask you for your forgiveness for any stress that may have caused you and your home. As you can see, I have punished him for getting beside himself in calling me here.” He said, his expression quite stern. The news of Hiko dangling him as a threat, or taunt before this village to try and get his way told him a lot about the shinobi. He was arrogant, narcissistic and spineless, no pun intended.

But, some things cannot be overlooked, just as much as some things cannot be unseen, or heard. There has to be a punishment established for such weakness, for such blatant disregard of the shinobi way. The Demon would motion  5 meters to the left of the gate guard, Yachiru the same distance to the right. “It would seem that you two have a poor go around, something that can tarnish the representation of both a village and a missing ninja. That is something that I cannot allow, not with my good nature. So I propose an opportunity to remedy such a blemish. You and Hiko here will fight one another. Should you win, you may either kill hik or keep him as a captive. Should he wins he will regain my trust to an extent and maybe even a new heart.” He smiled.

The Demon reading both of them for some sign of conflicted thoughts. “Oh, and by the way. Should either of you refuse this, I will kill you both. No missing ninja will use me as a pawn in their game. And no neighboring village will be tolerated for allowing a missing ninja to make subtle threats and walk free. So do choose wisely.” His smile grew as he awaited their decisions. He and Yachiru both stood in an open space free of any hindering to their footing.

WC: 558
TWC: 1,757

AP: 1680/1710

3 Tomoe Sharing: -10 AP
NE Stack: 3/6

Yachiru:
AP: 1991/2044
+10 AP (idle)
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:50 pm
A brief bout of words would escape from the gate guard’s lips. The Shimadan brother would somewhat join in Yachiru’s reactions to a particular point in which they had brought up, the same one actually. Just the reaction wasn’t as open or vocal. Just a sly, sneaky smile of ‘did he really just say that?’ However, the smile would be relieved partially upon Aoki actually handing over the proper documentation to the man. It came as a bit of a shock that such a thing didn’t cross him given the mood, but that was just the difference between the two. The Demon of the Leaf simply knew when the time to fight was nigh, and when a person was just doing what they needed to do.

However, the next thing which was talked about, did perk up the mood once more. A challenge, Hiko vs the gate guard; Scorpion vs Bull. An interesting match up. But one that the former shinobi of Kumogakure didn’t have any qualms against. For it was true. The original problem which had caused this whole series of unfortunate events to take place should be settled between the two of them. Hell, it should have been taken care of in their original encounter, but that was in the past. One could only learn from their mistakes in order to continue moving onward to the future. And Hiko intended to live to see the future.

Without making a remark about what was posed by the Hokage or even some form of reaction that would produce a shred of doubt about what’s to come, the deviant would take up his place to where Aoki had pointed to. There he would wait, two eyes fixating upon the gate guard gleaning the unspoken words of, let’s just get this over with. A crooked smile would cross from ear to ear, a crooked laugh would be stifled so it remained inaudible. The outcome of this was a lose-lose situation for both challengers had they not accepted. If the gate guard did actually heed the warning given after, then there was a slight chance that he might make it out alive. If not, both would wind up dead on the spot. That was for certain. Quite frankly, had that happened, Hiko wouldn’t even give a fight about going down, except maybe against the gate guard himself. There was the unspoken knowledge after all that plain and simply, given what just happened in the clearing, the two nin from the Leaf would mop the floor against the other two standing there.

WC: 428
TWC: 1781
Aokidanza
Aokidanza
Hokage
Hokage
Yoru Senju

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:43 pm
It was without warning, sudden, subtle, yet enough to shake the very atmosphere which enclosed them all. The Terrible One, with a flip of a switch decided to end the game. Twisted emotions of hate, dread, bloodlust, chaos and pure evil intent vomits from his being unapologetically. The form of the Demon altered, ashen skin of alabaster, raven-black hair was now snow-white. Horns protruded from the forehead of the Senju. What should be cyan, but was black with purple gloss was the cloak of chakra - tendrils of eerie origin idle with jittery ticks. Crimson irises exchanged for purple and black rings. 10, 5 inches in diameter orbs of black pure chakra manifest behind him, floating in air in circular formation - 30 centimeters of distance between them and the Demon, no, The God of Destruction.

At his whim, he would reach deep within himself as he allowed the monster that he kept locked away to fulfill his malicious desires. This being, this Deity flicked his eyes from the gate guard to the Missing-Ninja, in that moment simultaneously to his transformation and erection of chakra in both cloak and orbs. Lips formed to produce high pitched sounds in cadence, cycling through sets of notes, as one hand formed seals in rhythm. Pure black chakra expelled from the Demon at a speed of 145 and reaching a meter of 15 in radius, this would enclose Yachiru, Hiko and the Gate guard within the field of black, deathly chakra, but only Hiko would be punished by its effects - suffering from -50 to both his speed and strength collectively. Simultaneously to the Tau will feel a pull beckoning him towards the Demon. The pull will have a power of 195 and speed of 145, should he not be capable of resisting it he will be immobilized completely.

The power of the Rinnegan was a fascinating thing to behold, just as much as it is to fear. At a speed of 240 one of the orbs would fly pass the head of the Demon harmlessly at 240 speed and soar directly for the frontal lobe of Hiko’s head. With him being no more than 5 meters from the Demon from the start and very much unaware to whether the Demon was going to betray him due to the set up of the game. To the Tau this would all seem as though Aoki was going to give him what he wanted and attack the gate guard, up until the point that he would feel a discomfort from the field which will indicate that he was debuffed and he is the target, not the guard.

Once the orb has come into contact with the Tau his head would be completely disintegrated leaving the body in tact as the orb stopped upon the point of contact and the body passed behind it after the head was removed and made its way to the demon, at which point one of the tendrils of his cloak would reach out at a speed of 240 and constrict the body ceasing the pull.

Should this take place as he expected the Tau would be dead and the Senju would have his body in his possession. His eyes would then shifted to the gate guard as he would then gauge him from there. “My apologies, I’ve grown tired of waiting for a response from you. I decided to take care of the issue myself.” His words would reach the Ushitora, they thing that was suppose to be the ogre, yet Aoki resembled a demon in both likeness and demeanor far more.

Yachiru, in the even something did not go her liege’s way she would react accordingly to save and fill any potential errors in his plot to further concrete them, while in a standing meditation state.

WC: 636
TWC: 2,393

AP: 1300/1710

Rinnegan: -10 AP
NE Stack: 4/6 -2 = 2/6

True Sage Transformation: 50 AP | 240 Vigor and Chakra
True Sage Transformation: Cloak: 100 AP | 240 Power and Speed
Truth Seeking Orbs: 75 AP | 240 Power and Speed (Attack Mode)
Minus Field: 40 AP | -50 Debuff to Strength and Speed | 145 Speed
Deva Path: Bansho Tenin: 30 AP | 195 Power | 145 Speed
Ninjutsu Amplifier: 50 AP | Deva Path: Bansho Tenin affected tech for +50
Whistle Trigger: 25 AP (5 seals)
One-Handed Seals: 10 AP (A-Rank)

Yachiru:
AP: 2001/2044
+10 AP (idle)
NE Stack: 1/6
Komekage
Komekage
Citizen
Kazuko Taika
Hotaru Jun
Dai Cho
Kuruoshiki Oni
Remove Remove Default

Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:51 pm
Two kages. Two kages were now upset at him over the handling of the situation. To be frank, he originally thought Hiko to be using empty threats, trying to get something for nothing. Who would allow another to flaunt them like that?

His own kage freaked out when she found out and...

Perhaps she was not as wrong to do so as he had originally thought.

Not even perhaps.

The fact that a kage was standing in front of him, the Hokage, one of the leaders of the largest ninja forces out there...

It was intimidating. And proved two things. One: they were not empty threats. Two: he still did not know of someone who would allow themselves to be flaunted like that. Hiko just did it anyways.

Even so, to follow the orders of another kage, to risk a war on such grounds.

If drove him to a standstill.

He stood there, having taken the taunts from the unknown who had appeared with the pair, and having already accepted the documents for their genuineness and given them back.

He was conflicted. The Hokage, while certainly one with great authority, was still foreign. He did not wish to blindly follow orders in general, let alone some foreigner with a power complex.

Which made him wonder if this was a test. One that he felt he was destined to lose no matter how he answered. Kill Hiko? Welp, just killed someone who seems to be an ally of, or at the least an acquaintance of, the Hokage. Yet the Hokage made it clear, at least seemingly, that not attacking would have dire consequences for him.

And he worried if that also meant the village.

His brain was a mess but his thoughts were quickly forced to be sidelined. He did not think it had been that long that he had not responded, while Hiko had, but perhaps that had been too long for the Hokage who stood before him.

Even as the darkness was spreading, Kuruoshiki reacted. He would begin stepping back, and in doing so, his skin turned red, perhaps some subconscious desire to match the demonic looks of the Hokage, at least in part, escaping the advance of the darkness only the smallest of times after it would encompass Hiko. Even as he began to move, the muscles on his arm already bulging, would seem to bulge more, if one took the time to believe it. And it would be with this arm that he made one simple motion: a punch.

It all happened in a flash: Kuruoshiki undergoing his own (admittedly minor, in comparison to the Hokage) transformation, readying to strike, and releasing.

And then he would continue backing up, being only slightly slower than the circle that sought to encompass him even if, which he had no knowledge of, it was not meant for him.

The wave that would have flown off his fist would be rather large, but he was no fool. While Hiko may or may not be a trap, the Hokage would be a certainty. As such, he aimed to make sure Hiko would be the only one at risk of the strike. Though, admittedly, the clearance he was able to grant to the Hokage on such short notice was less than he would have liked, a bit less than a meter.

He would continue backing away, eventually escaping the field but...

There was a time where he was inside of it and, though it had had no affect on him, he was still uncertain.

And I think that might have destroyed enough parts of the timeline that I'm not sure any of the rest of this will be relevant but hey if it is, yay!

If the one known as Hiko were seemingly dead, either to Kuruoshiki's assault, or the Hokage's, Kuruoshiki would continue the same way. He would not let down his guard just yet, keeping his techniques up, but for the moment, he would be standing. Trying not to look aggressive while maintaining a form that conveyed exactly that.

Though at least he was not alone in that matter.

"I apologize for the wait," he would say, though having to shout to cover the nearly 20 meters between them. "I had much to consider before deciding if following the orders of an outsider, even one so acknowledged as the Hokage, were a wise idea." He would huff a bit. Not in anger, but in exertion. You really had to breathe a lot while doing this. "I have decided that no, I should not. Though I did act once you made it clear it was not simply a test of my allegiance to Tanbogakure. I acted to correct my prior wrongs, as have been pointed out to me now by two kage."

The arm he had punched with hurt. It was not something so bad that he couldn't ignore it. He could easily use it more if needed.

But a part of him desperately wished for this to end here.

Eight Gates Gate of Limit - +70 SPD, +70 STR [50 AP]
Reckless Art: Amplifier A Rank - +20 speed on next jutsu, +30 power [0 AP from Gates] [-20 DR]
Evening Elephant S Rank [50 AP (halved by Gate of Limit)]
Speed: 240
Power: 250
Range: 40 meters
Diameter: 20 meters, NOT centered on Hiko (that would also catch the Hokage)

Current stats:
Vigor: 30
Chakra: 50
Speed: 140
Strength: 220

DR remaining: 80

1 damage marker

And since this was fired mostly horizontally, a nice and long gauge in the earth that the village will have to take some time to repair eventually...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum