Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 7:35 pmReitenGenin Gear Up !Today at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

McBurn Takes on the Chunin Exams (Written Part) Empty McBurn Takes on the Chunin Exams (Written Part)

Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:47 pm
Mission:

The morning was cold, colder than normal even up atop the mountains, as everyone on the road was on their way to their destinations for the day. Whether that was to get a hot meal for breakfast or a meetup with members of family everyone was looking for a bit of warmth from all the cold and snow that was falling atop everyone and everything. One of the people who was on the road with such a destination in mind was Moyasu, the man who had gained himself somewhat of a reputation as being one of the more powerful ninja in the village what with his control of extreme heat, who was utilizing his abnormal genes in order to keep his body warm by using his internal fiery chakra nature. This, in turn, allowed others who walked with him or passed him by to feel this heat themselves which meant a few villagers lingered around him for a little bit in their walk before leaving back onto their paths. It wouldn't be too long for Moyasu to walk into the building that he had been looking for, wiping the snow off of his orange jacket all while allowing his chakra to continue to fend off the cold from outside, as he made his way through the lobby of the building and followed signs that led further in towards his true destination.

You see Moyasu had a duty to fulfill today that was going to be a defining moment for his future as a shinobi. The Chunin exams within the village were officially underway and Moyasu had every intention of getting a promotion. Thus he made his way to a long wooden table, seats set up in an orderly fashion next to them with pieces of paper turned over in front of every chair. Moyasu decided to pick one of the middle seats along the second row of tables as he sat down next to the paper and saw that his paper had words on it. "Turn over when ready. You will be monitored and will have one hour to complete this test. If you are caught cheating you will fail. No exceptions." He looked around the room, which for the most part was empty due to him being the first one there, though he had been given a specific time to come in and take the test which made him wonder if everyone else who was meant to take the test was given the same time or if they were different. Certainly it was confusing regardless due to how the paper had spoke of cheating but how could he cheat if no one else was around.

It mattered little to him as the day had proven taxing to him due to the cold and he wanted to get out as soon as possible. Thus he flipped over the paper and began to take his test. The first ten questions were asked and answered as follows:

1. When I was little I was involved in a crisis that took the lives of people I cared about. I became a shinobi so that I would never be weak to the point where I couldn't protect the ones I care about ever again.
2. I've always valued my skills as a chef and have been told I'm quite excellent in my culinary etiquette. If fate had made it to where I wasn't a shinobi I'd more than likely be the owner of my own restaurant somewhere within the village. I still might be one day.
3. I wish to protect the village and improve upon it's military strength so that we can remain the powerful village we have been for the last few centuries. My dreams lie with the village and they have grown into goals that becoming a Chunin will help me achieve and accomplish everything I want as well as all that my leaders want.
4. My strength is in my unwavering resolve to make the choices necessary for my village's protection and improvement. My weakness has been in my teamwork as I often have found that I work at my happiest in my loneliness though I see that being happy doesn't necessarily mean I work at my best. Thus I feel if I was to improve at being more a team player than naturally I will be a better asset to the village.
5. Fujin and Raijin.
6. To raise the strongest shinobi and in turn become the strongest village.
7. It would depend on the mission. If it was a mission where I was meant to be covert and remain unseen I would run. If there was no way out without being noticed I would fight. And if one of my clients or charges I was meant to protect were to be held hostage I would surrender if it meant they would not be harmed.
8. The leader's priority of a mission, first and foremost, should be the successful achievement of the mission while making certain everyone involved comes back alive. If ever a situation came to where the Genin under my charge were put in danger than I would risk my life to make certain they could get home alive and well. After all it is the duty of the higher ups to protect the ones who will grow to surpass us some day.
9. Again that would depend. Which of the two is older? Which of the two contributes the most to society? If I was yet to be discovered I would make a decision based off these questions and save the one who could help me or others the most.
10. I want to be Raikage. I want to use my talents, sharpened by my time as a shinobi as well as other experiences, to improve the village and make it better and stronger than ever before. As I am now I have ideas of how to accomplish such goals yet I lack the power to bring them to fruition. Thus I will achieve what I can one step at a time.

After answering the ten questions he would then move on to the more essay oriented questions:

First essay question: First thing I would do is prepare thoroughly for stealth integration. I would want to have everything I needed in order to complete the mission with perfect precision so that the target would not discover me nor know that the Cloud village had anything to do with the infiltration. That way my actions would not put the village in danger from future retaliation. Being that I have access to summons, and provided that the terrain where I would be scouting my targets is preferable, I would have access to many eyes on myself, my partners, and whoever/whatever needed my attention. I also have access to multiple jutsu that can be used for stealth purposes such as transformation, chakra suppression, voice alteration, shadow clone, even teleportation. Were the infiltration mission to have something to do with the theft of something from enemy hands I would make certain I had everything available to steal whatever it is without attracting attention. Of course that doesn't mean plans often go according to plan and situations can happen where improvisation has to come into play.

My go to strategy would thus be this: Transform into a ninja of another village, wearing a headband belonging to any village other than Kumogakure, and follow my targets from a distance as my dragons watch from afar to inform me of any changes they see that I may miss. Upon reaching my destination I would find a way inside without attracting the attention of others, if possible, and observe the layout of the place in question before making a quick and quiet escape. If something were to go wrong I would maintain the transformation and use whatever tools at my disposal to get away quickly.

Second essay question: Quite frankly this test seemed to be more personality based than knowledge based which hasn't forced me to have to cheat to answer these questions. However if I had to cheat I have multiple different skills at my disposal. For instance my dragons that I brought up earlier: They all come in different sizes as well as possess abilities that can make them stealthy such as the ability to blend into their environments like chameleons and relay whatever they see to me through telepathic communication. Another ability I possess allows me to be able to enter the minds of other individuals and see their biggest fears before forcing them to succumb to them without ever having to leave my seat. I could make them quit the exams leaving me with less competition in the path to my goal. However I have had no need to do that and I've always seen myself as a fair man when it comes to these sorts of things.

Those are just two examples of what I could do to increase my chances of passing this test and I have a good number of other ideas available to me that I could utilize but I don't want to take up this whole paper with an explanation. Thus this brings me to the end of this test. I thank you very much, whoever you are that is grading this paper, for allowing me this opportunity to further improve myself. I pride myself in my capabilities and it would be an honor to show those capabilities as a Chunin. I may not be all that experienced as a ninja. There may be others on our forces that are much more worthy of the title than I am. But what I do possess is the determination to accomplish any and all goals I set for myself. I can promise you that should you consider me worthy of advancing in these exams you will be advancing one of the village's brightest and strongest ninja of the future. I thank you for your time and wish you a fantastic day as well as a very merry Christmas.

With that Moyasu put his pencil down just as the clock on the wall hit the one hour mark and he stood up from his chair in order to straighten his jacket. He was getting himself ready for another trek across the snow covered streets of the village back to his home so that he could enjoy a nice mug of hot cocoa and have a miniature celebration of completing the first part of the Chunin exams. Hopefully his journey to Chunin wasn't going to end here but right now, being so close to Christmas, he wasn't going to let jitters get him down. Thus he would leave the room, leave the building, and once again step out into the bustling streets of his home village. Even if becoming a Chunin wasn't in the cards for him he would continue to support and protect the village and his friends as a Genin. This was his home after all and any ninja worth their salt would do the same.

After having had such a taxing on the brain test he figured that he would pick up something nice and hot to eat before he got home to enjoy for the afternoon. He passed by one of the street vendors and paid the vendor for a yakitori skewer as he watched the vender grill the chicken over a hot grill that caused nice and even lines to cook into the chicken. It didn't take long for the skewers to be done as the vendor took them off the grill, the juices of the chicken dripping as they were being handed over, and Moyasu took them into his hands in order to smell the nicely cooked aroma that was coming off of the chicken. This was going to prove to be a nice little lunch as he continued walking down the street towards his apartment all while chomping away on the chicken and enjoying his meal. This was hopefully going to be the start of a beautiful day.

WC 2,017

{Exit}

Claiming mission rewards (10,000 ryo (Beloved Pressence; 8,000 Ryo + 40 AP converted to Ryo; 2,000 Ryo)) and Elemental Style Mortar (B rank)
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

McBurn Takes on the Chunin Exams (Written Part) Empty Re: McBurn Takes on the Chunin Exams (Written Part)

Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:41 pm
approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum