Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Forged Fate [P | Morio] Empty Forged Fate [P | Morio]

Sun Dec 18, 2022 11:07 pm
The forge was quiet.

The dual-layered world of Kagutsuchi's Shrine consumed the everyday reality of the world that those within once knew. Dominated by shrine maidens during dawn and phantasmal souls during dusk - the Outer World of the Ametuschi's Shrine was created with chaotic order and meaningful disarray, yet simple design all the same. Cherry blossom - sakura - trees proliferated the endless garden of the realm, being tended to by the imaginary spirits of the shrine maidens dutifully performing their tasks in a refined manner. Every one of their actions was not wasted; it was as if they were born for the sole purpose of preserving life and ensuring that this world would be one befitting of the Hoshimura and Ametsuchi lineage. Not a single word was spoken as a calm zephyr billowed through the garden to rise upwards into the incandescent horizon where the skies would counteract its oppressive radiance. Fallen strands of cherry blossoms followed the updraft of the wind. They only added to the garden which had no end in sight. The sun reflected itself tens of thousands of times on the floating lilacs and clear ponds of the endless garden; the beautiful scenery was a testament to how wildlife was expertly preserved in this world - seen as the ideal version of a planet devoid of humanity's influence. Yes, this domain surrounded the inner forge and forest that held all of the clan's secrets, hidden by this elusive yet breathtakingly beautiful space. Yet there was one incongruity within the seemingly perfect reality.

Enishi Kurosawa.

In the middle of nowhere, perched upon a hill with cherry blossoms trees surrounding him, sat Enishi Kurosawa. Disconnecting himself from all of his possessions resulted in him adorning only a black-short-sleeved gi shirt and pants without any undershirt which revealed his sharply toned muscles and sandles. No other accessories were worn, and even his hair had grown to be rather long. Fastening it into a ponytail form became a necessity. Disregarding all attention to worldly attachments, the Sage of Pleiades became one with nature, an aura of blue natural siphoning throughout his body like flaming water as he sat in a meditation position. He had forgotten how long it has been since he had arrived at Kagutsuchi's Shrine. One day? One month? One year? He lost track of time due to how intense his training had been. Battling against phantasmal souls for hours upon days in the inner world was his daily life now; times like these were silent respites of rest where he was able to practice his meditation and recuperate himself. The Sage had learned so much during this time period, and he could feel that he had reached some critical points in terms of acquiring strength. He could feel like - he had grown at least ten times as physically stronger, faster, and more durable as he once was. His reserves had increased and his control of chakra had been refined to a point of maximum efficiency. His potency had increased, and his overall understanding of his power...

It was supreme.

He no longer feared the looming shadow that instinctively kept him from using the full scope of his power. The spirits within the forge taught him how to harness the berserker within him but also his very origin - the very thing that defined him as a person and to fuse it all together. Only then did he awaken a new strength; but it was uncontrollable, unstable. It was still far too early for his training to be completed, but the progression was more than fruitful. Acquiring a new domain of power was nothing to scoff at, and he was confident that he wouldn't be able to reach this strength if it wasn't for testing his might and emulating the masterships of the Hoshimura in the inner world. Yes...he understood...

The White Phoenix...Vanishing in light...

Disconnecting thoughts preemptively interrupted his meditation as he stood up, deciding to take a walk around the garden to rest for a little bit before he'd train with the spirits again. Maybe this time he'd actually beat one of them.

WC: 684
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Forged Fate [P | Morio] Empty Re: Forged Fate [P | Morio]

Tue Dec 20, 2022 7:51 pm
The stars and sky of the world known as Kagutsuchi's Shrine. The day had soon become night as the starts came out and the festival began, Inside of the forge however something had been wrong. Those that worked in the forge were out among those in the festival and the world was...out of equilibrium but the show went on. There had been whispers and talks from the spirits that looked toward the forge, worried for the heir of the Ametsuchi. Days prior he had been happy, even calm for once but now he had been in a fiery rage. None asked the male nor did they approach the forge. They knew to leave well alone and when it was time the Master would come out better than before. Inside of the forge weapons were thrown everywhere in the mass of fire, once was red but was now corrupted into a more crimson color. The clanging only increased as another weapon had been thrown into the wall itself, embedding itself with a loud "THUD" that could be heard outside of the forge. The shrine maidens, those that were guides for the festival of eternal night, looked up toward the Torii gate that had lead to the forge in a mixed look of concern and fear. For each weapon the Dragon threw, the more then construct of the forge had shook until finally it had stopped and a loud yell, a mix of a roar and a cry filled the forge shaking it to its core.

After a moment the sound would cease and silence would fall over the world for a moment, even to the point where Enishi would feel it. The silence had been very eerie in the sense that while there had been silence among the world from time to time, this was as if EVERYTHING had gone silent. Seconds became minutes until the male had finally came out of the forge, the silence holding until everything back to normal. Morio stood at the cusp of the Torii gate for a moment before taking a deep breath and disappearing in a bout of crimson. His destination was to the only living person within his realm, and in moments he would appear behind his Nova brother, Enishi. The sound of flickering flames would fill the area before he had fully materialized and when he did he would take two steps forward standing near Enishi just as he began his walk among the garden. He wouldn't disturb the male for a moment, allowing his senses to alert him to Morio's presence but when he did Morio would speak. His voice came out as very low, deep even to the point where one could tell something had been off but could not confirm it," How has your time in my realm been to you? I see you have grown in certain aspects and are walking around just fine," he wouldn't press more than that, but the eyes of the male would look around for just a moment. Currently Morio had just been wearing a plain shirt and pants both stained black by soot and debris from his earlier exploits. Today he wore no armor nor carried any weapons. For once he had just be plain, empty if you will.

547 WC
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:56 pm
Commencing his walk, the Sage of Pleiades was in a trance-like state, trying to understand more of the world that was Kagutsuchi's Shrine. So this was the realm that Morio created for the purposes of benefiting himself, representing the pinnacle of what the Hoshimura - or Ametsuchi as the Understudy recently learned - could accomplish. It was a splendid ability that pushed the boundaries on what could truly be considered a "jutsu" or simply a miracle spontaneously occurring. Yes, the existence of this reality was a miracle in itself. But the Sage would soon learn that this wasn't a "static" world tailored to the Dragon's benefit - it also reflected his state of mind and being as it was nothing more than an extension of his very chakra. Weapons slammed against some sort of ground in another "world" bordering the outer one, reverberating in noise that expanded throughout the outer world. The sound was caustic and alarming, immediately breaking Enishi out of his meditative trance while he turned his attention to the noise. His thoughts were fire, roaring in number. His first instinct was to think that there was some sort of invasion breach occurring and the noise was the sound of the dimension breaking, so his chakra rose in response to such a threat. Yet as the weapons hitting the ground relentlessly increased in number, the roar of the Dragon shook reality to its very core. No, this was not an invader.

It was the dimension's owner.

Silence drowned the world, refusing to remove its grasp on Kagutsuchi's Shrine. The deafening sounds of metal striking surfaces with the crescendo of a roar stopped in a single instant. Seconds of silence became minutes as Enishi pondered, unsure of what was about to happen. Was Morio in distress? Were there truly invaders? ...What the hell was even happening? Time held no sympathy for Enishi's requests; the knight would appear before him in a flicker of flames, taking a few steps forward. He spoke with an unreadable voice and expression. Something...was clearly off. Even though he wore casual attire and possessed no armor and weapons, his eyes felt aged and weary as if he had already gone through a thousand battles. Perhaps the battles were mental; Enishi knew that feeling all too well. The Ametsuchi asked how his time in the dimension has been, remarking that the Understudy had grown in certain aspects. Spontaneously, a wry smile manifested itself on the auburn-haired Jugo's countenance, "I hope you're talking about my height," He snorted. It was a light joke to break the ice, but he knew that something was up. "In all seriousness, I must thank you again, my comrade. This dimension is beautiful - everything inside feels like it has a purpose. Those spirits were crazy strong. I was getting my ass beat by them all the time early on, but it feels like I'm finally able to keep up now. I'm starting to get a breakthrough in terms of understanding the scope of my potential...and I can finally rely on my own strength - without Hiramekarei. For all my life, I have been crawling like a worm, but now I have finally learned how to walk on two feet. I can't go back, and I don't want to. With all of the tools I have acquired on this path, I'll forge my own fate." His voice boomed with confidence. He had drank the elixir of innovation, an addiction to such separated the strong from the weak.

"Yet," Enishi's visage shifted from resolute understanding to inquisition, "Am I wrong in thinking that there may be something going on? You seem rather...perturbed like something pressing is on your mind. I don't want to pry, but do you want to talk about it?" Enishi was half bored and half actually concerned about Morio. His main source of interaction with other "people" were spirits...and he didn't think they were a good substitute so he was interested in talking to others. But primarily, he wanted to help his friends with whatever troubles they were going through - Morio was no exception. 

WC: 679
TWC: 1363
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Dec 30, 2022 11:22 pm
"I'll leave that for you to decipher."

He wouldn't elaborate any further actually. Looking over to the male he would look around for a moment before giving a small shrug before speaking once more," Everything does have a reason. Each Sakura petal that falls. Every shrine maiden. Every cycle it serves as a reminder for both the dead and the living," when the spirits were mentioned he shrugged and stuck his hands into his pockets stuffing them deep," I would hope so. They are the pinnacle of what could become in this clan. Each with a mastery over different weapons, even a few unknown to me. You might meet one or two that can teach you something different, but its the ones deeper in the forests...Those who want not rest nor reprieve. Only battle. Speaking of there is one which i need to deal with personally," the one he had mentioned was one he was purposefully avoiding. Not because of strength, but because it would mean confronting a particular issue of his. Morio might have been staring into the distance, but each word of Enishi reached his ears earnestly. Tilting his head he would look at the Hawk not as if he had been looking at him, but through him sort of," Well that means I don't have to give it back then yet. Such a curious weapon with a particular temperament to it. I wonder how the other Six weapons are as well," eluding to the six other swords of the mist.

It wasn't until Enishi mentioned that something was wrong with Morio that he saw an actual reaction from him. For just a moment, those icy blue eyes would flicker red as if it was a trick of the light. Instead he would take a deep breath and walk forward, a rift opening in front of them," Follow me." The only words that would leave his lips as he stepped through the rift itself. If Enishi had followed, he would find himself beside Morio in a different part of the forest, none of the usual spirits would be here and instead he would find two shrine maidens. Since Enishi had been spending time in the dimension he would know that this wasn't necessarily common. In front of the two had been a tree with a sword plunged in front of it. Two blue wisps, akin to fire, sat to either side and without a word there would be silence. The sword would be unknown to Enishi but once the shrine maidens had seen Morio they began to fade. After a moment or two Morio would finally speak allowing the silence to be cut," You've been in here so obviously you wouldn't know this, but this grave is for someone we both knew. Someone we both cared for in different ways. For me they were family. For you maybe more," as he spoke the flames would turn a shade of purple and black as the words began to appear for Enishi.

"Here lies the memory of Hotaru Shinkou. Member of Team Winter. Heiress of Shade."

He would allow the sight to be seen by the Hawk before speaking," Taken out by an assailant that still breathes. She died as she lived. In battle, but for the scum...the filth to still breath. It will be a mistake rectified," one thing about Morio was that his voice always carried a certain amount of sting to it but this? Sounded like malice personified. The words would slowly fade as the two wisps returned to normal, his eyes slowly trailing over to Enishi to see how he would take the news.

610 WC
TWC: 1157
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:38 pm
Morio decided not to elaborate further on one of his biggest questions, which slightly put a damper on the Wraith's mood. He hadn't had a chance to glance at a mirror yet to truly judge his change of height from before he entered the dimension and currently. Looking at one's reflection using the plethora of ponds in Kagutsuchi's Shrine was nothing more than a suboptimal solution to his problem; for one, the ponds only reflected his face, and while he gained more facial definition, just knowing what his face looks like couldn't help him determine his actual height. Basically, he had to pray and have faith in his body that he gained an inch or two while in this alternate world. Morio wasn't doing any favors, but Enishi supposed he would be asking too much from him. He was getting too comfortable with other people now...he needed to recognize what he was before. Yes, he should be grateful that he even had this opportunity to train with other spirits - speaking of that, the Hoshimura Dragon merely shrugged as he detailed the true purpose of the spirits within this dimension. Each spirit was inherently "unique" with its own history and lifetime of battles. Fighting against one would already be an insightful experience, but being able to cross blades with hundreds of them truly surpassed most forms of training accessible to Hoshigakure shinobi, let alone people. But being the swordsman he was, Morio wouldn't readily let such an esteemed blade like Hiramekarei escape his scrutinizing sight - partially joking about keeping the blade. The Wraith did say that he didn't want to rely on his Legendary Weapon to be strong, so he would keep through with his steadfast will, "I don't mind if you keep it for longer, just remember to give it back when you're done." He shrugged offhandedly, already forging Balmung and Albion - his own equipment - with the Ametuschi's assistance.

Morio's blue eyes shifted into a crimson red as Enishi picked up on his rather distant behavior. It was only for a moment, however, but it was a change that the sharpened eyes of the Hawk noticed quite easily. He spoke nothing, choosing to head into a rift that opened spontaneously, beckoning the Wraith to come inside. He merely nodded in response. Stepping into the rift, the light of the garden ceased and was instead filled with perpetual darkness with only the dim light of the Shrine's forest carrying any sort of luminance. They would find two shrine maidens which were very uncommon to see. Usually, there'd be at least ten of them in a specific area. They surrounded a single tree - Yggdrasilic in might, an unfamiliar sword plunged itself right in front of its roots. Two blue wisps that resembled fire, rose on both horizontal sides of the tree-like pillars. The Ametsuchi spoke in an unreadable tone...talking about what this was. A grave? Wait, for who?! Visiblepanic disseminated in Enishi's expression. Zeo? Ryumi? Tsunayoshi? Akaboshi? Wait...was it the Hogokage?

Here lies the memory of Hotaru Shinkou. Member of Team Winter. Heiress of Shade.

What was this?

"Morio, I don't get what this is." He giggled. It was so absurd that he had to laugh. "It's saying that Hotaru died. Ah, you may have gotten a laugh out of me, but I don't think this is very funny in all actuality. There's no way that someone like her would die, hahaha."

"Taken out by an assailant that still breathes. She died as she lived. In battle, but for the scum...the filth to still breath. It will be a mistake rectified."

Seriously, this wasn't funny. "H-hey! Look, I respect the effort in a joke, but the fact remains, there was no possible way that she could die! At least, not before I-" A lump swelled like a compulsive knot in Enishi's chest, forcing him to embarrassingly choke on his words. This emotion...he couldn't pinpoint it. Sadness, anger, disgust?

Fear.

An emotion that superseded logic, controlled the impulse of humans, and subjugated any sort of confidence that humans may have. Shinobi, samurai, contractors, assassins -whatever title an agent of bloodshed is given - have always been on the edge of death and terror ever since they began their first mission. Fear needed to be suppressed and controlled in order to perform the atrocities the agents of bloodshed committed. They were aberrations - masters in the art of killing. Enishi was denounced a monster from the hellish tundras of Haven where only the cruelest survive. Living in such an area utterly distorted his worldview; simple pleasures in life did nothing to quell his hunger...only battle satiated his wishes. He fought. He killed. He slaughtered. He massacred. An adolescent, a byproduct of the Shinobi World’s cruelty, killed so many to the point that he became a monster that killed his own emotions to become a loyal servant of Hoshigakure.

So why was he so scared?

He couldn’t answer. In fact, there was no answer he could possibly conjure that would make any sense regarding his circumstances. It was just a lie. It was a bold-faced lie devoid of any "heart." Why was he so scared about something that was simply rubbish? Hotaru Shinkou, the Heiress of the Shade, one of the few people that could stand up to Toneri - a young woman who shined as bright as a star yet whose aura resembled that of the dark moon...there was no way that someone like her...by an assassin of all people...

"...Is it true?" The Hawk was deafeningly silent for a few moments, staring down at the grassy ground with an indistinct expression. Eventually, he squeaked out a quiet assertion, bearing no voice in such a pivotal question. His teeth snapped and clenched with enough force to cause blood to erupt from his gums. His eyes swirled blue. His hands transformed to clenched fists, knuckles flaming white as blood was drawn from his hands as well. There was no point in asking Morio. He already knew that this was the most logical conclusion to what the Dragon had told him. "...Why?" Because she was assassinated. "Why?" Because people die when they are killed. "Why?!"

Because she was the Heiress of Shade.

"WHY?!"

A blue atmosphere erupted from the Wraith; the aura was not chakra, it would be foolish to even compare the two together. Chakra needed to be expelled actively to be seen...this energy surrounding, by simply existing - defied the law of the world. It did not damage the surroundings nor did it destroy everything, it was merely a transference of the emotions that tore apart Enishi. Those who looked directly at his eyes would be entranced in their corrupted luster - resembling the ore of sapphire or more accurately, the very aquatic depths of an ocean that no man had ever seen before. They bore no oppressive force, but they felt as though they shouldn't exist in the physical plane. The eyes were the only visible part of his body, everything else was covered in a black shine.

Not her. Not her. Not her.

The atmosphere pinnacled, revealing the crumbling husk of the individual who was Enishi Kurosawa. His expression was empty as if he killed his emotions, devoid of compassion or mourning. He had already mourned in that instant. He understood the cruel truth that fate had continuously tried to ram into his skull like a hellish drill. These things, these sentiments - those are unbefitting of the Wraith. Perhaps it was possible that he wasn't a monster, but it didn't mean he was a person deserving of things humans could aspire for. Love? Romance? Adoration? That disgusting feeling he felt for Hotaru over the past year...it was sinful. He understood that the most beautiful things were that which could not be attained, but he believed that someone as filthy and as undesirable as him could ever receive the affection of such a beautiful star like her. And so, fate enacted its vengeance on the Sage of Pleiades and extinguished the star forever.

Don't you understand Enishi...

He bit his lip.

He saw the abyss once again.

Because of your sin, people die. 

It was the cruel aspect of fate that would forever haunt Enishi Kurosawa. Despite not wanting to cause others pain, the more he grew close to them, the more they suffered. Tears streamed down his face even after "killing his emotions." Maybe he was just a monster who caused suffering to others after all. Perhaps that was all there was to it.

Hotaru, I never really got to talk to you. I was cowardly and never got a chance to truly express my emotions. I had a crush- no, I truly loved you. Those emotions will never reach you, but they are true to me. You fought with the will of a shinobi, until the very end. My sins have fated you to fight an assassin that will eventually claim your life. I caused your death-

No. 

He promised to reject fate. An assassin killed Hotaru. He did not. That fact remained the same. He wouldn't blame himself for falling in love. The only person that was to blame was that bastard who claimed the life of another star of Hoshigakure. For that, Enishi need not be present to see the assassin die a most brutal death. 

This was the job of the Wraith of the Nova Corps and the Champion of Hoshigakure to undertake.

"Morio." His voice was steel. "I believe it is time for me to return to the normal world. Thank you for everything over the past month... Hotaru was dear to me. I don't think I have ever felt this way before, but I believe it could have been called 'love.' It was a fleeting emotion, and I never had the courage to tell her how I truly felt. May she truly rest in peace, she must have been an important person to you since you both were on the same team. I cannot claim to feel the exact pain as you, as I only watched from afar, but I will stand by you in your pursuits for justice. But I will make one thing clear." A single smile threatened to split his teary face in half.

"Hoshigakure will clip the wings of vultures who dare extinguish its stars. It is time for the Hawk to unfurl its claws."

WC: 1766
TWC: 3129
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021

Wed Jan 11, 2023 11:59 am
Morio stood back as he watched Enishi's realization of what he had been told. There was not a doubt in his mind that he would not take it well, but if anyone needed to know it would be him. The resentment that he held toward this situation was as great if not equal to the resentment he held towards other parties yet this was something that had hit closer to home. The Ametsuchi would allow the male some time to reflect and collect his thoughts, his attention on the shrine maidens that would be just out of reach but not out of sight. Something had came to mind for him, but his attention turned back to his Nova brother. He could feel the fluctuations in his chakra, symbolizing small fits of emotional instability. This was perhaps the first time he had seen Enishi in this light and in essence vulnerable as well. Morio himself was not a being of emotion nor did he like showing it, but there were times where that was not true. Walking over to the male he would place his right hand on Enishi's shoulder and pat it gently," If you think this is your fault it is not. I know how you feel, even if we admired her for different reasons she was a light for the both of us. For me she brought me out of my own darkness and helped me accept others. For you...I sense you might have liked her," a dry chuckle would escape his lips as he removed his shoulder and turned to walk away from the shrine.

"Nevertheless we will honor her life's story by doing what we can to remember what she stood for," though Enishi's next words would catch the Dragonsmith off guard. He was finally ready to leave his cage. A chuckle escaped his lips as he summoned the sword of the Wraith, Hirameikari and placed the wrapped blade onto the shoulders of the male, as if he had been knighting him," Then rise Noble Knight. Rise from your grave and take into the world with your new wings," the sword would be removed from his shoulders and stuck into the ground with both hands resting on the pommel. If the male stood he would chuckle as he looked over at the male," Huh. You look taller outside of that chair. But let us be clear. This isn't for Justice...No this is for revenge," and it was not a lie. He would of course wait for Enishi to gather his thoughts and things but one thing would remain. Turning in the direction of the wheelchair, Morio would bring the blade up into the air and swing it down, bisecting it as it dropped to the ground.

"You won't be needing that anymore."

[Exit]
Making no Claims yet
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova

Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:33 pm
"To honor one's life, is that truly okay to do? ...No, it is the right thing to do. It's the only way to move forward from her death." 

Enishi understood.

The realization of her death struck him like thunder. Yet in those fleeting moments of distress, hatred, sadness, and grief that swelled in a maelstrom of chaos, Hotaru's soul revitalized his will - brimming incandescently like a phoenix. It rose, it soared, and eventually, it burned with the flames - the ashes - of Hoshigakure. He would carry her lasting wishes...her Nindo until the very end. Morio understood as well, in fact, it seemed as though he already reached a sense of mental acceptance for the situation. Hotaru Shinkou was assassinated. It was a truth that could never be erased regardless of how cruel it was, alas, fate was an inhuman force - nothing more than a noose that balances the lives of humanity on cosmic whim. Enishi Kurosawa was no stranger to fate constantly destroying everything he wanted and built towards to, so just like an actor playing his role, he would continue to reject fate every step of the way. He would reject fate for killing Misaki. He would reject fate for killing Suguru. And now...he would reject this fate - this cruel world - for killing the first and last woman he could ever honestly say he loved. The world took everything from him. But not anymore. He could feel Tsuna's words echo through the windless dusk of Kagutsuchi's Shrine, or at least, from the perspective of the Wraith he could feel the shimmering presence of Fate's Executioner.

"My light is nowhere near as blinding as your’s Wraith. I am but a Warrior King, dedicated to Hoshigakure’s protection. You are a true beacon of hope, where I am but a beacon of despair. From this day onward, those of our village will see you as their true champion, their light, their hope…”

The Hawk silently pondered Bittersteel's vow as the Dragon summoned the sword of Hiramekarei and gave it to its temporary owner. The training had officially ended, and now, Enishi was free from the restraints of his wheelchair. Rising as the Hoshimura commanded him to, Morio urged him that this fight that they would be undertaking...this fight against fate, it wasn't for justice. It was revenge. Cold. Calculating. Bloody. The natural berserker within Enishi that had been suppressed for years yearend for the opportunity to rip through another man. The Hawk would merely smirk realizing such a fact, agreeing with the Dragon without a word spoken. With a sense of finality, Morio sliced down the wheelchair, breaking it with his own quip. With expert deftness, his bisection also created a rift that would send Enishi back to his world. This was it. Their hope, their light, huh? He pondered once more before looking directly at the rift - the future that he vowed to relentlessly pursuit was within his grasp. 

It seems that I will have to become darkness again.

A grim smile appeared on his expression, stepping into the rift without a word.

[EXITING MORIO'S DIMENSION WITH PERMISSION]

WC: 518
TWC: 3647

Claims (Applying 25% Max Stats Discount):
Got Hiramekarei back from Morio
1500 WC to learn Agent of Calamity [1500/1500], replacing Blacksmith skill slot
1125 WC to learn Seal Writing [1125/1125]
rest of 1022 WC towards Spreading Palm B-rank [1022/1125]
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin