Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Illuminate the UmbraToday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutToday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Today at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiToday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:37 pmKutari UchihaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchToday at 4:37 amHimari Hyuuga1,2, 3....Yesterday at 8:46 pmYouta Shinkou
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yusuke Inuzuka
Yusuke Inuzuka
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Bali's Courtyard - Page 2 Empty Re: Bali's Courtyard

Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:55 pm
Listening to the priestess admit she didn't know much about chakra or jutsu, Yusuke was surprised she had actually been to a chunin exam. For her to have seen such shinobi prowess first hand it was shocking for Yusuke to hear her still talk about his art as if it were witchcraft. He figured she hadn't been too impressed at the exam, and as her demeanor changed to an inquisitive one regarding chakra, Yusuke felt confidence growing in what he could teach Baliquis about chakra. 

Yusuke put his hand together in front of his stomach, forming the tiger seal. "Chakra is the fuel for jutsu. It's something inside your body and soul. It's malleable, and you can control it inside of your body with focus." Yusuke moved his hands into the ram seal, focusing his chakra into his fingertips. "Handseals help mold the chakra to be used for jutsu, or what you call witchcraft." Yusuke released his hand seals. "Whistling is a substitute for the handseals. Whistling can mold chakra in your throat, rather than your hands." Yusuke whistled the handseal for the tiger, slowly and clearly. The echo filled the tranquility room, this time whistling much louder than he had for the Fireball before. "After molding chakra with whistling or handseals, you can perform jutsu. I will teach you the standard twelve whistling seals."

Yusuke quickly whistled all of them, himself talented with whistle triggering jutsu. Yusuke taught himself years ago when he and Rudi discovered the possibilities of coordinating attacks through the sounds of jutsu casting. Rudi had his ears up, listening intently to the conversation. He also knew all twelve whistled triggers, and was looking softly in the direction of Baliquis. "Alright when you're ready let me hear your best whistle."

WordCount: 294
Baliquis
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:20 pm
Baliquis moved her focus into watching his movements intently as her natural unimpressed and uninterested’ resting bitch face’ needed no extra effort to maintain its natural state. He made some- precise placement with his fingers in front of his stomach, and she watched and listened as he explained. 

“Chakra is the fuel for jutsu. It’s something inside your body and soul. It’s malleable, and you can control it inside of your body with focus.” Yusuke moved his hands and fingers into a different predestined formation, “Handseals help mold the chakra to be used for jutsu, or what you call witchcraft.” He then released these hand formations as he continued, “Whistling is a substitute for the handseals. Whistling can mold chakra in your throat, rather than your hands.” Yusuke whistled a slow but precise tune- probably for her to memorize it, and it resonated. From the floors up to the high ceilings, along the beams that upheld it, and within the air that carried the musky smoke, growing in vividness as it ascended. “After molding chakra with whistling or handseals, you can perform jutsu. I will teach you the standard twelve whistling seals.” He quickly whistled various tunes but paused between them- did that mean each tune had its own meaning? It must have; there was no other option since they were on the topic, and his advice countering what he was explaining would be pointless. Even his dog seemed to perk up to attention and then turned its muzzle towards her just a fraction of a subtly degree. “Alright when you’re ready let me hear your best whistle.”

Now that it was time to put the education and information to practice, Baliquis hesitated slightly in a single second’s moment of clear thought: If you do this, there’s no going back. The idea was right, and maybe Baliquis was wrong for wanting to pursue this path of unkindness after boasting about the temple’s religion, and she was meant to stand for peace.

Fuck the temple. It was her only counterthought before whistling the first tune, but she was slightly off on the last note. 

Trying to remember them, she proceeded to unsurely whistle the other sets of tunes for the hand seals, and though evident, they were always slightly off-key or off-note at the end, and she frowned when she finished. “I’ve never been good at music theory… so my whistling is not entirely accurate quite yet,” Baliquis advised, but she wasn’t going to be deterred. 

[ WC : 415 ]

Last edited by Baliquis on Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added bolding for yusuke text)
Yusuke Inuzuka
Yusuke Inuzuka
Citizen

Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:42 pm
Carefully listening to Baliquis' first attempts at molding chakra, Yusuke had his eyes closed listening to her tune. There were some moments of falter, but overall she did good. Yusuke gave her a thumbs up when she was finished and continued his lecture.

"When you whistle, you should feel a welling of energy inside your throat. That's your chakra, let it unfold and wrap itself upon the tune you whistle." Yusuke whistled the series of seals once again, then spoke to Baliquis again. "It's important to remember that everyone has their unique style of whistle triggering chakra. If yours doesn't sound the same as mine, but produces the same effects that's fine. Building your own style will help you with speed."

Yusuke was definitely one to talk to when it came to speed. He was one of if not the leading shinobi in Hoshigakure when it came to speed. Yusuke waited and listened to Baliquis try again, forming the handseals she mimicked with her whistle. She was doing a great job, and Yusuke could tell she had a knack for chakra control. 

Rudi was sitting patiently, a distant watcher to the conversation at hand. In truth the dog was a bit of an attention hog so he was down bad just passively listening to the novice repeat her whistles over and over again. Eventually he laid down on the ground, resting his paws.

Yusuke paid his bored puppy little mind, instead focusing on Baliquis study and occasionally whistling the proper sounds to help her mirror his technique. She was doing great and Yusuke was widely smiling as she improved further and further with each attempt. She was begining to sound like a little song bird. 

WordCount: 285
Baliquis
Citizen

Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:56 am
He had given her a ‘thumbs-up,’ but Baliquis did not feel very ‘thums-up.’ “When you whistle, you should feel a welling of energy inside your throat. That’s your chakra, let it unfold and wrap itself upon the tune you whistle.” He said before whistling a series of seals again, “It’s important to remember that everyone has their unique style of whistle triggering chakra. If yours doesn’t sound the same as mine, but produces the same effects that’s fine. Building your own style will help you with speed.” He was right- she did feel something leaning up in her throat to meet with the notes she was forming, and internally she smiled.

If she had such quick success here, learning this type of ‘Jutsu’ and how to manage her ‘chakra’ to perform it, it was possible to do more and emulate more shinobi techniques.

Three weeks ago, she thought it was impossible to learn anything they could offer or even attempt their ‘witchcraft’- or instead, ‘craft’ was a better word. No, ‘Jutsu.’ Still, she persisted and did her best to better vocalize and repeat the tunes to perfection. Hopefully, the rest of their techniques would be just as easy for her to learn because that would mean she had to spend less effort. Baliquis paused but looked at Yusuke when she did so,

“Thank you for taking the time to teach me this; I appreciate the exchange of information, Yusuke.”

[ WC: 239 ]
Yusuke Inuzuka
Yusuke Inuzuka
Citizen

Tue Oct 18, 2022 6:04 pm
When Baliquis thanked Yusuke his smile widened, he was happy to teach and even happier for his student to be successful; and indeed she was performing quite well. Sure she would master this art quickly Yusuke replied softly, "It's my pleasure to be here for you. It's my duty as a shinobi of Hoshigakure to uphold our reputation." Yusuke thought back to his arts being called witch craft, but didn't mention anything of it again.

When Baliquis whistled the handseals like a sort of scale, Yusuke decided to further her understanding of the seals. This one is the rat," Yusuke whistled softly a sort of thumping whistle; and he went through each of the twelve handseals with her again, showing her the mudra for each seal. During each singular expression Baliquis whistled Yusuke helped guide her tongue to be fluent. "Remember how you whistle the seal is how you will transition into the next. There's many different transitions so if you don't get them all right the first time don't worry. Just practice what you know."

Yusuke thought a second on what he said. Continuing on he told his new student, "Your performance is excellent. I suggest you obtain some jutsu books and try molding your chakra with specific techniques in mind." Yusuke wondered what sort of chakra Affinity Baliquis had, but didn't want to overwhelm her with info so he kept quiet about that.

WordCount: 239
Baliquis
Citizen

Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:10 am
“It’s my pleasure to be here for you. It’s my duty as a shinobi of Hoshigakure to uphold our reputation.” Yusuke replied softly to what she had said, further educating her on what seals each tune stood for, which was undyingly helpful. “This one is the rat,” Yusuke said as he whistled an equative tune with its own hint of thumping rhythm. Thankfully he proceeds to whistle and address the other seals, “Remember how you whistle the seal is how you will transition into the next. There’s many different transitions so if you don’t get them all right the first time don’t worry. Just practice what you know.” Then he seemed to give pause before venturing, “Your performance is excellent. I suggest you obtain some jutsu books and try molding your chakra with specific techniques in mind.” Baliquis mentally hesitated before asking,

“And how does one obtain such books?” Baliquis asked, “Do you just… have a library or some type of archive for such things?” She asked seriously because she genuinely didn’t know. “Any further information you could provide would be helpful; normally, it is difficult for me to leave the temple grounds.”

[ WC: 193 ]
Yusuke Inuzuka
Yusuke Inuzuka
Citizen

Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:19 pm
The three of them were standing in the tranquility room, Rudi listening to Yusuke help his new student learn how to mold chakra with her throat using whistling. The dogs tail wagged, himself excited to see Yusuke making a new friend. As Yusuke guided her towards somewhere to find jutsu books Rudi was still wagging his tail, prone to the ground with her eyes pointed up at Baliquis. Rudi was begining to like her, she didn't seem to be a problem at all. More so she was respectful to Rudi's master.

Yusuke spoke candidly to Baliquis, directing her to the Kozai Archives. There was a little more excitement in his voice than when he was instructing her. Yusuke found himself eager to make a friend, and saw the opportunity for the two to meet once again. The Inuzuka genin said, "If you would like we can go to the archives together. I know my way around the books there. Once you accel your proficiency with this technique we can enter the next stage of training yourself." Yusuke was a fast thinker, and he was already imagining several possible exercises the two of them could practice. Once Baliquis retrieved an understanding of jutsu from the archives they could really get their hands dirty in the training grounds.

That was what Yusuke longed for, a good spar. It had been some time since he went head to head with someone by the water gardens. Usually Rudi served as his opponent; but even with the Man-Beast Clone Jutsu it wasn't the same kind of rounded training needed. Never the less Yusuke was probably the fastest genin thanks to his primal Reflexes and coordination. The Inuzuka was truly at home on the battle field and all of the scars on his fingers was a testament to his practice.

Yusuke wondered if Baliquis could reach that height too, she'd surely seen it. "Give it some consideration, Yusuke made a seemingly obscure gesture with his hands and Rudi rose from the ground having seen his masters shadow signal him. "You're certainly gifted. I hope you can take the time out to further your potential." Rudi stretched out, yawning a bit having already predicted that Yusuke was say that.

Once he was done Yusuke nonchalantly continued, "I must return home now. Thank you for your time and efforts. You did great." Yusuke waited for a goodbye and then left the tranquility room.

Wordcount: 405
Baliquis
Citizen

Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:11 am
“If you would like we can go to the archives together. I know my way around the books there. Once you accel your proficiency with this technique we can enter the next stage of training yourself.” Yusuke said, and she thought it would have been… nice.

It would be nice to make some friends who were willing to help her expand herself and learn more about the Shinobi; who knows how far she could go or grow? Perhaps even more so than her sister, but she doubted she could find a dragon in a park soon.

It was an excellent idea, and she was open to it just because of the sheer amount of possibilities and things she could do or accomplish.

“Give it some consideration,” Yusuke said as the dog rose from the ground and followed his master as they both headed for the door, and Baliquis moved to watch them leave, “You’re certainly gifted. I hope you can take the time out to further your potential.” It was nice to hear that, and for a split moment, Baliquis wondered.

Was she good at this type of witchcraft? Or was she good at pretending? Good at keeping her ‘mask’ on so that people saw what she wanted to show them rather than the void under it when the mask came off?

“I must return home now. Thank you for your time and efforts. You did great.” Yusuke said, and Baliquis smiled,

“Thank you; I think I will pursue such things, and hopefully, you would be willing to spend time with me once again to help me explore and understand the books you speak of.” Baliquis said and smiled, bowing slightly, “Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you again. Good bye for now, Yusuke Inuzuka.” Before turning away from him and walking back towards her quarters with new information, she was more than ready to write down and record in detail as she recounted it to her friends.

[ Exit Post ] [ WC: 330 ]
Claims:

Last edited by Baliquis on Sat Oct 22, 2022 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added this post's WC itself)
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Sat Oct 22, 2022 7:41 pm
Baliquis wrote:“If you would like we can go to the archives together. I know my way around the books there. Once you accel your proficiency with this technique we can enter the next stage of training yourself.” Yusuke said, and she thought it would have been… nice.

It would be nice to make some friends who were willing to help her expand herself and learn more about the Shinobi; who knows how far she could go or grow? Perhaps even more so than her sister, but she doubted she could find a dragon in a park soon.

It was an excellent idea, and she was open to it just because of the sheer amount of possibilities and things she could do or accomplish.

“Give it some consideration,” Yusuke said as the dog rose from the ground and followed his master as they both headed for the door, and Baliquis moved to watch them leave, “You’re certainly gifted. I hope you can take the time out to further your potential.” It was nice to hear that, and for a split moment, Baliquis wondered.

Was she good at this type of witchcraft? Or was she good at pretending? Good at keeping her ‘mask’ on so that people saw what she wanted to show them rather than the void under it when the mask came off?

“I must return home now. Thank you for your time and efforts. You did great.” Yusuke said, and Baliquis smiled,

“Thank you; I think I will pursue such things, and hopefully, you would be willing to spend time with me once again to help me explore and understand the books you speak of.” Baliquis said and smiled, bowing slightly, “Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you again. Good bye for now, Yusuke Inuzuka.” Before turning away from him and walking back towards her quarters with new information, she was more than ready to write down and record in detail as she recounted it to her friends.

[ Exit Post ] [ WC: 330 ]
Claims:

Approved
Baliquis
Citizen

Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:51 pm
OOC: I'd like to put in a request to claim 33 Stat points

Edit, 10-25-2022: +20 Stat Points to Speed,  + 13 Stat Points to Vigor

Last edited by Baliquis on Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : allocating stat points)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum