Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Training, or making friendsToday at 1:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 1:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 12:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 7:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 6:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 6:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 6:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 6:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 6:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 6:28 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen
Stat Page : Sakurai
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

There is no limit Empty There is no limit

Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:09 pm

Last edited by Sakurai Ushitora on Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen

There is no limit Empty Re: There is no limit

Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:28 pm
At the borders of kumogakure lies a lot of activities; travelers moving in and out of the village, merchants and traders going about their goods and advertising to the public, and security guards and patrol officers going about their business like their life depended on it. Any act of indiscipline would not be pardoned or condoned by these guards and officers who have dedicated themselves to patrolling and guarding the borders. The border is littered with tall trees with short branches and the fine sand-filled ground is covered with short grasses. Today is a bit warmer than most days in kumogakure. Also, the border seems to be busier today, as more people are moving through the border into kumogakure. The sky was bright and the sun had not failed to give her light. The heat of the sun caused most people to sweat a great deal, especially those workers doing labor jobs and chores that require enormous physical effort. The labor jobs alone would cause the workers’ bodies to sweat a lot, let alone working for hours under the scorching sun. Even market men and women who sat under the shade near the border could feel the intensity of the heat. Sakurai himself was not excluded from the melting power of the sun. Sweats dripped from his face to his neck, from his neck to his torso. The sweat glands are really doing a great deal of work today. it would have been better if the Ushitora had a hat on or something to cover his face or protect his face, but the crimson head did not put much thought into running into a situation like this.
Even his dressing was a room for body heat. The crimson spiky head would be dressed in a red cloak that reaches just below his knee, and red pants coupled with red shinobi sandals. Underneath the red cloak of the ocean blue-eyed was a mesh shirt that would be hidden from an observer. One could say that sakurai’s clothing was between austere and emblematic. An orphan, not having enough money to buy dresses, but has disciplined himself to be contended with what he has. The ushitora would care less if the shinobi he is meeting up with decided to dress fancy, the boy is the last person to care about that. However, Sakurai would hope that the pair of horns on his forehead would not scare or intimidate his partner. Right from childhood, the boy has been called a monster because of his appearance, the hate was so much that it traumatized sakurai. To make matters worst, the so-called guardian who was supposed to care for young sakurai who be the very demon to make his life hell. The abuse was so bad that sakurai had to end her life and run away from the village. The young sakurai still has not recovered from the trauma he suffered growing up, and this still affects his day-to-day life. It even affects the way he thinks and interacts with people. If only the abusers of humanity would think twice about the effects of their evil deeds...

On this very day, the young lad had a series of missions to be completed, alongside his teammate who he had never seen before known, and wherever his partner is, the boy could bet that he or she is suffering the same fate as he is. Sakurai’s skin would feel like it was burning as the ray of light danced on his skin. To make matter worse, there was no shade to hide under for sakurai. It was as if today was judgment day meant to punish sakurai and those around the border. There were tall trees, but the branches were not enough to shade a human from the rays of the sun Perhaps, rodents and small animals would benefit from the shade of the trees. Even if there was a shade, the crimson head would not be able to wait, as time was running by, he would need to meet up with his partner for the mission somewhere around the border.

The ocean blue-eyed had never been to kumo or its borders, but thanks to the map and the compass with him, he was able to navigate his way. After a long walk, sakurai would be standing at the borders of kumo, exactly at the meeting point. The ushitora thought it would be a good idea to take up these missions as it would mean more money for him. The boy would be able to afford some of the things he wanted after these missions. Coming from Tanbogakure, the ushitora got the mission briefing just some kilometers away from kumo border. He was randomly paired up with a partner and given a missions briefing. One of the missions requires the two shinobi to work hand in hand to mine, smelt, and fold sheets of steel. Another requires keen observation of climate changes. Of course, this would be no easy task, because they have to note even the most minute details on climate change.  Almost similar to the previous mission is another mission that requires the two shinobi to search an ancient ruin and report back to an archeologist who is not confident enough to do the job by himself, and the last mission sakurai can’t seem to remember off the top of his head. perhaps, his partner would be intelligent enough to remember or kind enough to remind him.

The name of this spot was unknown to sakurai, being that it was the first time here on kumo border. Standing still, the boy would rest his back on a tree waiting for his teammate. He was unsure how he would recognize them when they eventually get here. Chances are his partner would have already gotten brief info about his supposed teammate, sakurai.  Seconds and minutes passed by, and the ushitora was still waiting. The sun had not stopped smiling, and the tree was enough nice enough to shade the ocean blue-eyed from the bright smile. The ushitora stood there and watch as several people pass him by, his ocean blue eyes observing each by-walker as they come and go to see if they were his teammate. Not minding that his partner had kept him waiting, the crimson spiky head would try as much as possible to compose himself. Perhaps, his partner got delayed or they got attacked like he was, anything could have delayed them. Sakurai was only lucky to still be after the clash with bandits and assassins only his way here. Thanks to his taijutsu, he was able to fend off the bandits and eliminate the assassins. The crimson head would choose not to give it much thought as to why his partner was not yet around. He would continue to observe his surrounding as he waits for his partner
WC: 1144
Fenn
Fenn
Citizen
Stat Page : Fenn
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:51 pm
Fenn decided to take some time while he waited to hear back from the Raikage on his choice if Fenn would be allowed to count himself amongst the masses of Kumogakure once more or not. Today however, he decided to see how the outside of the village was fairing in his absence. To see so many seemed to set up different things along the outside of the walls, reclaiming what was apparently a swamp of the dead, it did Fenn's heart good to see the people thrive and turn negatives into positives. As Fenn walked in the heat of the day , he would wander outside to a spot where he could spot a person with what appeared to be horns on his head and a cloak around him, considering the map and compass, it was safe to say the person was lost. So Fenn would walk up the man.

Fenn cleared his throat to catch the attention of the man in front of him and upon the man turning around the White haired male who wore nothing special would offer a hand to shake "Greetings, My name if Fenn, You seem to be new around here traveler, may I be of any help?" Now it was easy to tell that Fenn either was or used to be a Shinobi. However the years of inactivity had gotten to him and he was planning to use the woods as he once had long ago. He wondered if the Tower of Psychosis was still there, or at least the ruins of it, maybe he could find some memobilia to remember the old goat by, Let alone the spar he was allowed to witness between Psychosis and Yaju. That was the spar that inspired Fenn to become what he was before the village was attacked. Fenn could almost remember the feeling of opening the seventh inner gate. Taking in a deep breath and he would let out a sigh before opening his eyes back up and looking at the man once more "Sorry, nostalgia, been awhile since I been home." Fenn would at that point look back to the village.

Upon the man speaking, he hoped he could help, and would verbally offer to do so. rather the man was waiting for someone however, Fenn would suggest not to do so, elsewise other people may volunteer to help whom ever the man was trying to work for and lose out on the opportunity for money.
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen

Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:11 pm
Mid- thread claim 

Claiming 11 stat 

using 393 wc to chakra scapel ( already had 2107 / 2500 = 2500 ) journey to the east

751 wc to chakra scapel senbon - 751/ 2500
Fenn
Fenn
Citizen

Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:49 am
Mid thread claim

411 wc

4 stats
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:22 pm
Approved
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen

Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:13 pm
Several minutes gone by and the ushitora was still waiting for his partner. The crimson head would keep himself busy by meditating on a book he read about two day ago. The book was more of a motivational book and talks on how to be resilient in the face of discouragement, amongst other things. Keeping Sakurai waiting under the scorching sun was definitely not a good start, but it did not really bother the young shinobi was eager to complete the missions ahead of him and collect his reward.
Amidst the crowd, the ocean blue eyed could see a white hair approaching direction, but soon sakurai lost sight of the man. From the opposite direction, the ushitora heard what seems to be like ‘cracking of throat’ behind him. The ushitora would turn around to see who it was. Behold, a white haired figure, just like the man he earlier lost sight of. Different people, same white here. It would make sakurai think they probably belong to a clan, and that the white hair was one of their clan’s physical traits.

The white haired figure would greet sakurai in a somewhat calm tone, and it seems to the ushitora that the man wanted to offer to help. sakurai was not sure there was much help that the man could offer, unless he was the partner he was waiting for. It was strange that the man was able to immediately know that he was a traveler and he was new in the village. Does this mean that these villagers know themselves? every single one of themselves?  This did not really bother the crimson head though, just something that flashed through his mind. Sakurai would think about his response for a second before speaking, “yes, I am new here. How did you know that?” The crimson boy would say. Perhaps, the young ushitora was asking a question with an obvious, but the horned boy really wanted to hear it from the man, how he knew he was new around here. He would be attentive to even the minute statement the man makes. “By the way, I am sakurai. I am actually here to meet my partner for a series of mission, but he is yet to show up. Only the heavens know what is taking them so long.”  The crimson head would after immediately after hearing the man’s answer to his first question.  He would pause for a second or two before continuing, “i dont even know if they were a male or female. Adult or child. All I was told was to wait for them here” he would say to the man with a slight smile, as he observes his surroundings. His eyes would be fixed on the man but would occasionally sway left and right to get a feel of the surrounding.
The white haired made some statement about Nostalgia which prompt to the ushitora to question the man.  “Home? where is home?” he would ask with a curious face. The white haired statement was equivocal. sakurai was unsure whether he meant his home was kumogakure village, or his home was faraway somewhere” He was only trying to find out more about him, as he had no reason to doubt whatever the man says. Although, sakurai seems curious about the man, he would not allow the conversations to sway him from his mission today. When his partner arrives at the scene, he would do what he needs to do and finish up the mission with them, and who knows, he might be talking to his partner right now.
TWC: 1741
Fenn
Fenn
Citizen

Mon Oct 10, 2022 6:10 pm
Fenn would chuckle at the question of how he knew the man was new here to which he would simply point to his head "I would remember someone with horns on their head, and they anyone from this area would know its best to get started on any contracts they have as not to lose out to well meaning do gooders" After that Sakurai would introduce himself to which Fenn would simply tell him "Everyone calls me Fenn" and he would leave it at that, for his name was far too complicated otherwise. "well its hard to know who your partner is if you do not know them, Maybe they went on without you, lets get started what do ya say?" The white haired male said somewhat cheerfully. Fenn was home, it was hard to drag down his spirits even with his past.

That is when Sakurai asked him where home was, to which Fenn gestured to the village of Kumogakure "You are looking at it, I was an Orphan of Kumogakure who worked their way up to being one of the prestigious ANBU, until the Demon Youka Tau attacked . I faced down the man, and Was abandoned by Captain and Kage alike. So I had to flee for I was not ready for the fight at that time. By the time I got ready I heard of his disappearance and myself loosing motivation, decided to try to retire, but it did not work out for me. I returned when I heard the threat of a man similar to that of the one who haunts my past, to arrive in time and hear of his demise in another land. I am just saddened that I was not the one to do it myself. But since I returned anyways, Figured I would try to return home and help rebuild it to its former glory before Youka Tau and his rule." To Which Fenn would fall silent and turn away looking out to the crowd.

"We really should get a start on what you were hired for, so whatcha got, I will fill in as your partner until we run into them, how does that sound?" The white haired man looked back over his shoulder but only part way, he only needed the man in his peripheral, they could work together and get even more work done they previously if they done so alone.

TWC 813
Ryomen
Ryomen
Citizen

Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:15 am
I would remember someone with horns. This was the figure’s statement to sakurai. It seems the crimson head’s horns were his trademark. It is worthy of note to know that all members of the ushitora clan has horns on their forehead. This physical trait makes members of ushitora clan to be easily distinguished from other clans. It would not surprise sakurai that the white haired would say that to him, although, the crimson head would be expressionless when the whiter haired made his statement. The figure would further introduce himself as Fenn, perhaps that was his nickname or what he is known as. 

Fenn would offer to work with him on the mission. Reasoning with what fenn said, that his partner could have gone on without him or worse, that they dropped the mission. It would not be wise to continue waiting on them when there is someone willingly offering their help to work with him to make the mission easier. “Ok, let’s get started. It’s better to start now than to keep waiting for that dumbass, whoever they are.” the ushitora would say as he slightly lean forward, adjusting his cloak and the ninja bag which he carried across his body. 

The crimson head would carefully listen to the white head’s story. How a demon attacked kumogakure, how fenn was abandoned by the kage and captain and how he made his return. sakurai would let fenn finish speaking before giving his two cents “From what you just said, It doesn’t seem like this village is worth risking one’s life for. I get that you are trying to rebuild the village and all that. But after rebuilding, if the village gets attacked again, then you can be sure you would be abandoned again. So why would you sacrifice so much for a village that doesn’t deserve you?” Sakurai would make sure to lower his tone, such that those passing around would not be able to hear him clearly, except for fenn. The ushitora wanted to be cautious since he is in another man’s village, and speaking ill of the village, even though they deserved it, could get him punished. Sakurai would await the man’s response as he began to get ready for the mission

Fenn seems to be eager to do these mission with sakurai. For the second, fenn would ask the ushitora that they should get started with the mission, which to sakurai, is a good thing. It makes his job easier. “Ok, I hear you. Let’s get started right away.” He would say and start walking, to which he hoped fenn would follow beside him. “Ok, let me briefly explain the missions to you. So, for the first mission, we need to extract and mine some steel at a specific location. Don’t worry about the location, I will take us there. My taijutsu abilities would come in handy during this particular mission, I can easily drill into the ground with my techniques, which would make us easily mine what we want. Once we are done mining, we can deliver them and even take some for ourselves”. The Ushitora would for some seconds to see if the white haired had any question for him. If he does, he would answer them, if he does not, he would continue with his speech.

“For the second mission, which is a B rank mission, we have to help an archeologist explore the ruin of an ancient city. I feel like the archeologist looking for something in particular. But anyways, we have to return to the archeologist with whatever information we can find. The third mission is a bit technical. We have to survey the changing climate in person, and to do that we need to keep watch over the climate. You already have some knowledge about kumogakure’s climate, so your knowledge would be needed”, sakurai would make the last statement, turning his head sideways and looking into fenn face.

“So, the fourth mission which is the last mission, is an A rank mission. we simply have to return the relics of a small but wealthy clan. The location this ancient artifact is kind of dangerous, so prepare your mind for a fight, in case we are faced with one”. He would end his statement looking at fenn’s face again, before facing forward. The ushitora was probably looking at fenn’s face to lay emphasis and perhaps fenn would find it weird. It is true that you cannot judge a person’s ability by appearance, and while sakurai knows nothing about fenn’s fighting abilities, he was sure the white haired is not a weakling. More so, from his story of having to fight a demon youka, leaving and coming back stronger to the village, he seems to have got some fighting prowess. It was just a matter of time before they finish these missions togther.

TWC: 2551
Fenn
Fenn
Citizen

Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:57 am
Fenn would nod to the man "Okay than sir, lead the way" He would let the horned man take point on these missions at this point. He was here to help him out, and hopefully maybe find out later what happened to the man that this one was supposed to be helped by. Fenn would follow the man as if he trusted the man to know where he was going. Fenn would only help if he was asked for it, today he was just the help for the man in front of him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum