Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 95850

Night of Remembrance [Isaribi | P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Night of Remembrance [Isaribi | P]

Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:09 pm
A look of genuine confusion washed over the Wraith's visage, hearing the woman's unconfident words about his proposal induced such a response. It was only for a moment though, being more of an instant reaction to her response. It did make sense at the end of the day; getting approached by some strange ginger teen who was part of this paramilitary organization in the middle of dinner seemed rather offputting, so it was more of doubt in this whole situation rather than doubt in his words. Enishi could understand that sentiment to some extent, but her doubtful remark almost made HIM feel doubtful about his proposal. Was it right to offer such a big opportunity to an acquaintance out of intuition, or was he taking too many leaps in logic? But Enishi decided, he was going to take risks - and truly, he believed in the woman standing before him. "I don't think my judgment is misplaced," Taking a sip of his water, he'd continue - devoid of hesitation. "Have you considered the possibility that I've already calculated these affairs the moment I saw you? I wouldn't have offered you this proposal if I thought you were unfit to gain more power and responsibility in the village. I'd be glad to have someone like you at higher ranks, I think. I'm pretty much going off of intuition, haha." A small chuckle would escape from the understudy as he accepted how risky and relatively idiotic his thinking was, but he couldn't shake off the feeling that if he didn't inspire her now - she'd be gone forever. His dinner would arrive to his pleasure, sipping on his seafood soup for a little bit to taste its deliciousness. 

Damn, they don't miss.

"I won't bother you about your past or anything like that. They saw you as qualified to enter the shinobi force, so I have no need to know about your backstory. I know I have things about my past I wouldn't enjoy talking to people about. Just gotta keep it pushing, right? Worst case scenario, that's for our Hogokage and his right-hand men to deal with if you want to get really good benefits. But if you've truly turned a new leaf, I don't think that will be an issue. We want someone like you, I swear it on my father." His words were resolute. He swore on Suguru. He refused to lie if that was the case. 

"The only thing that's holding you back is your reluctance, the doors are open for you."

WC: 421
TWC: 2843

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Night of Remembrance [Isaribi | P] - Page 2 Empty Re: Night of Remembrance [Isaribi | P]

Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:10 am
Approved
Enishi
Enishi
Nova
Nova
Stat Page : The Wraith
Legendary Equipment : Hiramekarei

Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuuinjutsu
Ryo : 95850

Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:16 pm
[EXIT]

TWC: 2843

Applying 25% Max Stats Discount with these Claims:
720 WC to finish training Blacksmithing [1500/1500], previous progress is here (whenever it gets approved.)
1750 WC to learn Vanishing Chariot A-rank [1750/1750]
373 WC towards training Lansseax's Spear [373/2138]
Hiroki Shimada
Hiroki Shimada
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Mementos of Noon - Hiroki Shimada
Mission Record : Hiroki's Mission Log
Living Clones : Mementos of Dawn - Hiro Shimada

Mementos of Dusk - Ki Shimada
Familiar : Shichiro
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 150580

Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:34 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum