Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : Don't worry. I'm a Doctor.
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 73000

signature - Hospital Blues Empty Hospital Blues

Mon May 09, 2022 11:34 pm
It was a very strange day in the Sand Village for Daiki. He had just been promoted to Genin and now the Kazekage had sent him an invite to the hospital for some particular reason. As he entered the halls of the building he entered a waiting area and looked at the surroundings, holding a piece of paper in his hands, as he walked up to the information desk and talked to the person behind the counter. "Hi. I have an appointment with lord Guren? He was expecting me here?" After saying what he had to say he thus walked over to one of the waiting chairs and sat down while waiting for whatever was about to happen to happen.

WC 121
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Big Blood
Living Clones : Zidane
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 25000

signature - Hospital Blues Empty Re: Hospital Blues

Tue May 10, 2022 9:24 am
As Daiki would enter the Hospital, the receptionist at the front desk, Mia would smile and wave to the genin. She had been aware of Daiki's newest promotion, as well as the upcoming meeting that he had with Guren. Guren had become relatively fond of the genin, and as he had been doing with all of the younger shinobi force in Sunagakure, he wanted to personally oversee his development. However today was not only an invitation to Daiki, but also to a genin that Guren had yet to meet: Sumiko. He had been told of her abilities and personality by his friend Seb, but it was time for him to meet her himself. Besides, she was the only kunoichi left in all of the Sunagakure armed forces that Guren had not met yet. And so when Daiki would present himself to Mia, she would speak out in response to him.

"Hi Daiki, I am Mia, receptionist here at the Hospital. Guren is expecting you, however he's also waiting in anticipation of another genin. I was forced to double booked you guys since his schedule has been so busy lately. But it should be a good bonding session for the three of you. Just wait in one of those chairs over there until the other genin arrives. Thank you!"

And with that instruction Mia would watch as Daiki sat in the chair, and she'd return her attention down to the paper work on her desk. She'd continue looking over it until Sumiko would enter the waiting room, to which she would smile and greet her, then click a button on her desk which immediately "buzzed" the room that the Kazekage was waiting in. Upon Guren being called he'd finish up prepping the drain tables and surgical trays in the room, wash his hands, and depart from the room. As he walked down the hallway, his footsteps echoed through the quiet corridor until they came to a halt at the threshold between the hall and the waiting room. With a slight smile upon his face, he'd look at Mia and nod, then shift his gaze to Daiki and Sumiko. 

"Well, you both got my invitations. Excellent. I apologize for the shared time, but I wanted to meet with you both today. Daiki, good to see you again. Sumiko, I am Guren Chinoike, Third Kazekage of New Sunagakure. It's a pleasure to meet you. Sebastian has told me quite a bit." With that, Guren would take further steps from the threshold of the room and towards the waiting area where the genin would be seated. "I don't have much time today, so we will have to be quick. But today I wanted to offer Daiki something, as a reward for him becoming a genin. It holds the potential of unlocking additional powers, as well as accelerating some of his own innate ability. As you may presume, I am referring to a Bloodline Transplant, which is one of the staples of Sunagakure Culture. And Sumiko I am unsure of your specific talents thus far, but I figured this may be a prime opportunity for you to watch should you decide to pursue the path of iryojutsu like myself. Or maybe, it might even entice you to take interest in obtaining a Bloodline Transplant yourself. Do you both follow me so far?"   

WC= 557       
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Demon Princess of the Sand
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Ryo : 17570

Tue May 10, 2022 5:15 pm

signature - Hospital Blues A21c579e2d193e6f678cbcfc6a9782a0

"Walk ever forward with your head held high; you never know who is watching." ~ Ai Mishimoto

signature - Hospital Blues RJxfJ3y

(Whispered to Sumiko)  "Sumi? You haven't said a word all day. . . are you okay?"

~ Her mother's words had restored her "sight" which must have temporarily turned off at some point with her brain solely focusing on the mission in Kazekage Cave some days prior. Everything that was once fuzzy and obscured had returned to full view along with the stinging sensation that told of how long it had been since she blinked. She noticed that both she and her mother stood at the entrance of the Sunagakure Hospital and with a slight look up she noticed that her mother was looking down at her with a worried expression. Things just had happened at such a quick pace and information that hadn't a chance to sit was also too good to be true yet Sumiko couldn't allow herself to be distracted from her goal, especially if things were actually as she thought. She softened her expression before nodding and offering her mother a smile. Sumiko had been summoned by the Kazekage himself for an unknown reason but junior shinobi gossip highlighted that Lord Guren seemed to be working closely with the genin recently.~

"I'm fine! Just overwhelming to meet Lord Guren in person like this and so early. . ."

signature - Hospital Blues B79c9ae5c29ecf5d1577dcc30c852da9

~ To Sumiko, this was a major affair as her family made it very clear that to earn the title of Sand Shadow was a feat that required immense dedication, prowess, and success that should never be taken lightly. In compliance with her family's customs and traditions, the kunoichi found herself adorned in a sleek red kimono, crafted of the finest fabrics and hemmed with golden trim. Her long black hair was pinned up into a clean bun with two protruding hairpins that adorned dangling rose charms. Normally such attire would be reserved for formal events and ceremonies but she knew that even with such elegance her ability to move around would barely be hindered. The kunoichi took a deep breath and she felt her mother squeeze her hand gently before kissing the top of her girl's head.~

"Try not to worry too much, Musume! The Kazekage isn't as terrifying as you may think. If you need me, I will be in my office."

~ Sumiko nodded to her mother before watching her walk into the hospital. It happened to be a bit of a convenience that her mother happened to be a treasured medical ninja whose main job was to work administration for the hospital as it was nice to have her ushering her and calming her nerves. She waited a few moments before making her way inside herself and immediately locked eyes with Mia who seemed to be expecting her. She'd return the smile and greeting before sliding into one of the seats in wait for the Kaekage to arrive. The association of the other genin and the meeting didn't cross her mind as she was solely focused on keeping herself calm on the outside despite the rapid heartbeat that she felt internally. It is when she had finally been able to grasp her nerve that she heard footsteps and her sensory capabilities pinpointed an approaching individual that even in a building full of shinobi; stuck out like a sore thumb. Her grey eyes shifted over to the hall where this signature seemed to be coming from and it was no one other than Lord Guren.~

(Thought) " Such strong chakra. . . "

signature - Hospital Blues 7b952eb57151114d207315f6e39884be

~ Sumiko was dead silent in a combination with nerves and being starstruck. She'd listen to his introduction with respect as she saw that any Sand native who didn't know who he was certainly either cheated through the academy or lived in a cave in the middle of the desert. His surname, however, was unusual to her. . . Chinoike? Was this a lesser know clan that possessed such a natural high aptitude? Her brain scrambled her thoughts even more as now Lord Guren stood in front of them. Sumiko's eyes widened slightly and her face flushed a slight red as the sensation of heat radiated from her face and hands. Sumiko's mouth seemed to be glued shut as he gave a rundown of what she and the other genin, Daiki, was there for.~

(Thought) " A Bloodline transplant?? As in DNA or eyes? Such high-level medical ninjutsu. . . had he invited me because he thought my mother and I might share similar prowess?"

~ It was true that Sumiko really had no idea how she wanted to further harness her potential but even if medical ninjutsu hadn't become one of the things she focused on; a demonstration by Lord Guren was something that she wouldn't miss for the world. She started to respond but then a name stuck out to her. . . Sebastian. . . The cocky and obnoxious chuunin that she had gone on a mission with??? Sumiko had been abrasive with who appeared to be a close person to the Kazekage! She could only imagine what things about her came out when her name was brought up. The kunoichi stood to her feet as it was disrespectful for junior to sit while their senior stood before making the palm of her left hand and the fist of her right hand meet before bowing to him.~

" I would be honored to learn from you, M'lord."

~ Following her bow, Sumiko looked back at Guren in the eye but it was very tall so she had to tilt her head up at him.~

~ WC: 917 ~

Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen

Tue May 10, 2022 9:03 pm
Daiki took the cue from the receptionist with a smile and a kind bow before walking over to one of the chairs that he was directed towards and having a seat in the rather comfortable cushion that was inside a pretty uncomfortable place. Hospitals in general always did give Daiki that creepy crawly feeling, the essence of disease and pain being stagnant all within their walls, though he had wanted to one day become a doctor himself and take care of people within these very same walls. That wasn't to come for a while from now, though, as he still had a lot to learn and a lot of power to gain in order to be able to keep up with the doctors of this place. He was in the process of training at the grounds when he got the message, given to him by one of the village's messenger bird, and he had done a bit of chakra training in order to grow the reserves within his network. It was coming along very slowly but he knew the more he stuck to his regiment he would one day get to the goal that he was seeking which was to become not only a good doctor but one of the village's top ninja. It was a lofty goal but it wasn't impossible and he had always enjoyed a challenge anyway.

It didn't take long for the doors of the hospital to slide open once again as in walked in a familiar face that Daiki had seen when he was still in the academy. He never did catch the girl's name but it wasn't in his interest to start asking her for it now. He could clearly tell that she was nervous stepping into the waiting hall and sliding into a chair opposite from his own which made him keep quiet. If she had wanted to speak to him she would've and he wasn't going to potentially make her anymore nervous than she already was. In all honesty he himself was also nervous as to why the Kazekage would ask a pair of Genin to come to a hospital. Was this potentially an opportunity in medical training? Did lord Guren know that Daiki was training in the ways of medicine? Was this other Genin also in the process of learning to be a medical kunoichi? These were all questions that Daiki didn't have to ask for much longer as he heard footsteps approaching the pair of him which made him look over and see the man of the hour.

He got up to his feet as the Kazekage approached and gave a bow before giving a calm smile. "Pleased to see you again, lord Guren. I wanted to thank you again for the test the other day and giving me the opportunity to fight for my village as one of it's illustrious shinobi." He would then remain quiet as he listened to Guren's explanation. It was certainly flooring for him as it was something that involved him the most out of the group of them: a bloodline transplant? He folded his arms as the Kage spoke, putting a finger to his chin, as he immediately started remembering certain lessons he had learned inside the academy which specifically talked about this. It had been widely known that throughout the years ninja partook in such procedures in order to take on the properties of other bloodlines or even strengthen their own with another of their clan. The most popular clan known for doing this was the illustrious Uchiha clan where clan members had to take the eyes of other Uchiha in order to strengthen their already powerful ocular abilities. Quite frankly he found it to be a bit of a barbaric process but, being that he was a member of the Senju clan, he couldn't help but also see the appeal of it. After all Senju blood, alongside Uchiha blood, was also known for being exceedingly sought after.

He waited for the Kage to finish talking before speaking himself. "I understand completely, lord Guren, and I will happily accept whatever reward you deem me worthy of. Though, if you'll grant me the permission to speak plainly, I can't help but question why you believe me to be the most deserving of such a gift apart from any of the other talented shinobi of our village? Do we truly have a large enough reserve of organs that we can transplant them into newly minted Genin who may not be prepared for it?" He spoke plainly though calmly and politely as he didn't want to offend the Kage and put this trip and gift to waste. He didn't know what transplant the Kage had in store for the Senju but he had a feeling that the Kage knew what he was doing and he would trust whatever he had in mind.

WC 818; TWC 939
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed May 11, 2022 10:57 am
Guren was quite pleased with the punctuality and the courtesy that both of his genin showed him. Sumiko, the one he had only heard of, sported an illustrious look radiating a vibrant red and gold aesthetic. It was something uncharacteristic of most shinobi or kunoichi in Sunagakure, and so he was quite puzzled yet impressed by it. Clearly she took this meeting seriously, and it was nice to see her maintain such a formal look. Her professionalism was apparent. Strangely enough, she looked quite familiar to Guren. Taking a moment to think to reflect on her file, he drew blanks before landing on the conclusion that she was the daughter of a highly esteemed medical kunoichi that Guren worked with relatively often. He smiled to himself, recognizing that the kunoichi that stood before him was truly destined for great things. 

And then there was Daiki. Quite impressive in his Genin exams. From his spontaneity and ingenuity to his precision and methodical approach, clearly his mind was molded to become a shinobi. It was refreshing to see such a mature and composed genin. It was evident that with time and training, he could quickly excel through the ranks of the Sunagakure shinobi forces. 

But what was most interesting to Guren today, would be how both genin would respond to this...demonstration he had prepared for them today. Sumiko's response was eager, and Daiki's was gracious. 

"Excellent. I am just as honored to be able to teach you both things, first hand today." Guren's heart was warmed. Since his time in Kumogakure, he had always been fond of contributing to the youth's academic development. And even when he came to Sunagakure, the first place that allured him was the Academy. It was something about learning and challenging one's self to think differently that appealed to him. And being able to instill those values in the shinobi that came after him was truly rewarding.

Daiki's question on the Bloodline Transplant was appropriate. Who wouldn't want to learn more of the Kazekage's reasoning of selecting a new genin to be the recipient of a transplant? Guren sort of laughed to himself, recognizing how abrupt and unorthodox as it may have seemed. Slightly clearing his throat, he ushered his hand for the two genin to follow him as he turned in place and began walking towards the hallway. "I'll explain while we walk." 

As they reached the hallway, Guren would begin. "Everything in life has a what, how, and why. In this case, the 'what' is the transplant. More specifically, a kidney transplant from a powerful clan known as the Hiyu. My studies have told me that this clan is inherently proficient in taijutsu, specifically capable of weaponizing their bones and tissue into different forms. They are a clan of natural born and experimentally modified strength...and regeneration. I believe there are some members of this clan within Sunagakure, but overall they are quite scattered. Should you agree to this transplant, I would implore you to reach out and track down this clan member. They may have some things to teach you.

But next is the how," Guren would pause as the group approached the door in which today's surgery would take place in. He'd grip the knob of the door, turn his hand, and lightly push it open. What would be before the group would be a large room equipped with two drainage tables, surgical trays, and a series of monitors and instrumentation. Around the room were cabinets, drawers, and freezers. It was one specifically designed by Guren to be stocked up on anything he would need for his surgeries and experimentation.

"How comes in the form of a surgery. For you Daiki, you would be the recipient. For Sumiko, the observant. And me, the surgeon. I am a master of iryojutsu, so I can perform this surgery with few tools. You will feel nothing and will have no side effects from this surgery. However I'd suggest you rest up after the procedure. Sumiko will have an opportunity to see firsthand a series of medical jutsu techniques, and a surgery performed."

Guren would walk over to the sink, wash his hands, and then promptly dry them. He'd turn in place and prop his weight against the countertop adjacent to the sink. "Please Sumiko, take a seat. And Daiki, sit upon the draining table and remove your shirt."

"Regarding the why, there's a deep explanation of this. I want to personally oversee the growth of all of the shinobi of Sunagakure. And as long as you all would allow it, I'd like to find different avenues to increase your abilities and the jutsu in your arsenal. From my reports, it seems you both are either interested in medical jutsu or in Sumiko's case," his eyes would say as they'd flicker between Daiki to Sumiko, "are born into a family of capable medical shinobi. Either way, I think this could be a valuable demonstration today. And in my opinion someone who will take on the ability of an iryojutsu specialist, will also need some level of offensive firepower to make them more well rounded. What better way to do that than with becoming one with taijutsu? Recently I have performed surgery on another genin. And while my supply of organs isn't immensely vast, it's equipped enough to match my generosity. And should I run too low, then I will simply go out and... acquire more....Any questions before we begin?"

WC = 906. TWC = 1463
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen

Fri May 13, 2022 7:09 am

signature - Hospital Blues E6bdc471c3cba33fc2fc83d36cb89ceb

Sumiko could tell that Lord Guren's interest in the pair seemed to be growing immensely by the moment which only increased her desire to promote her usefulness to the village. She remained silent as the other genin spoke; her head turning to give him respect as he spoke and that's where it hit her that he was familiar. He was in the class directly after her's and his prowess was notable but it would be the training session that she had with Kaito, Hinoishi, and Yusuke that stuck out to her as the demonstration of his prowess on the training dummy had struck her as impressive when she thought back on it. Realizing that she had yet to speak with him and that they were here together, the kunoichi would smile gently before nodding to him as he finished speaking. Lord Guren's offer to explain his reasoning was offered soon thereafter which prompted her to face him before nodding and following behind him. The hallways of the hospital were relatively silent apart from the sound of medical equipment and the soft jingling of Sumiko's rose hairpins but it certainly wasn't too distracting to the Kazekage's words.

As he spoke, the Kunoichi realized that despite her considering herself as "well-read" given her studious nature that made her want to know everything; Lord Guren's knowledge simply was far superior. Of course, the thought of her knowledge being even close to the Kazekage as a mere genin was outlandish and probably a bit disrespectful but the gap was seen as the establishment of a standard over ego fuel. Sumiko never heard of such a clan by the name of Hiyu despite the very notable affinities but the moment the phrase "weaponizing their bones and tissue" had dropped another clan had popped up in her head. She'd look up at Lord Guren silently, not wanting to cut him off with her thought. Once he had finished the first portion she'd speak up.

" Hmm sounds familiar to that of the Kaguya clan and their Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Mora. It was noted to be extremely rare amongst the clan members and rightfully so as it is said to be the ultimate form of taijutsu that it even scared the most war-hungry members of the clan. . . Does the Hiyu clan measure up to such a preceding reputation?"

signature - Hospital Blues Bd8df0a92566ea8e7c6d07703c394948

The Kaguya Clan, though not native to their lands, had a reputation of savagery and bloodlust that was strong enough to saturate the lands for many years to come which would lead to Sumiko's knowledge of the clan's reputation.  The capabilities of the clan were certainly notable but would such madness accompany such an unparallel power? This is what worried the girl for a moment and depending on how Lord Guren responded would dictate whether she would add this clan to her list of tabs to keep a lookout for. The group stopped outside of a laboratory for a moment before the door was opened and a familiar scene of medical equipment stood out to her and despite her ability to identify a good number of tools in the room. . . certainly wouldn't desire to be under the knife anytime soon. The trio made their way inside and as soon as Sumiko entered she'd stand off to the side before taking a seat as instructed.

Sumiko offered Daiki the privacy he required as he took off his shirt by turning her head so that he wasn't in view for a few seconds as Lord Guren answered the final proposed question. Her initial thought of Lord Guren's previous study of her background was correct in her invitation which made her smile proudly as she turned to face him. Hirayama Yoshido, otherwise known as the Desert Eye of the Hidden Sand, was a combat medic with prowess that easily made her one of the strongest medical specialists of their generation.  Her most notable practice was being able to harness the rare kekkei genkai that was said to be the "Blessings of the Sand", Magnet Release to be formal as she was able to implicate astounding medical practice by manipulating the various polarities of the body to a cellular level.

Thinking about her mother's achievements made her think. She knew that her mother's form of medical ninjutsu was rare and highly specialized which meant that she was more than likely one of the only people in the world who could do such a thing but Lord Guren's opening the floor to questions Sumiko could only ponder on one. . . was it possible for her to inherit this trait as well? She was a "late bloomer" compared to her mother who had the trait awakened as young as 12 years old.  She'd raise her hand and if she called to her she would respond.

" Excuse me, for this question is outside of the topic, but I am curious about one thing. . . Magnet Release is said to be a blessing from the spirits of the Sand. Do you know anything about how to obtain such a blessing or identifying if you have the gift?"

~ WC: 846 ~

~ TWC: 1,763 ~

Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen

Sat May 14, 2022 12:01 pm
It would seem his question hadn't come as an insult which greatly pleased Daiki as the duo Genin would follow the Kazekage deeper into the hospital. He kept quiet as the Kage spoke, looking upon all of the paintings that lined the hallways, as he listened to what he had to say about how important transplants were and how much of a benefit they could provide to the village. From what he was gathering he was going to have to go through surgery which wasn't all that surprising as they stepped into a room that had everything a doctor needed in order to perform surgical precision upon patients. He hadn't learned of all the intricate details of jutsu that went into such procedures yet, but he had a feeling that this was going to serve as a brilliant chance for him to learn such details. That is of course if he was going to remain awake for this. He didn't know. He stepped inside the room as he heard from the Kage to take off his shirt as he had informed him earlier that the transplant was going to come in the form of a kidney which he didn't have a problem with. It didn't matter that there was a kunoichi involved in this to him. It was merely a professional point that she was here though he did value her respect of his privacy as he noticed her look away.

As he removed his shirt and jacket, his strength training lately having given him a more fit physique, he looked at the rather uncomfortable and cold looking table that the Kage had asked him to lay upon. He did so as the Kage had finished his explanation of what was about to happen and he took that opportunity to ask another question. "What will you do to my kidney after you extract it?" It wasn't a question that was all that significant to answer but he felt it would be good to know if his kidney would either be disposed of or otherwise stored for future use somehow.

WC 350; TWC 1,289
Guren Chinoike
Guren Chinoike
Sound 5 Commander
Sound 5 Commander
Survived 2021

Sun May 15, 2022 12:07 pm
In acknowledgement of the questions Sumiko and Daiki may have throughout his explanation, Guren would take time to provide feedback to these queries. And so after his first pause, Sumiko asked about the Hiyu's reputation and their alikeness to the Kaguya. Guren would smile, as Sumiko's wit was apparent.

"Well, the two clans are similar in regards to their ability to manipulate their anatomical structure, but they've got a bit different of a history and unique abilities. Still though, masters of taijutsu nonetheless. I myself, was implanted with Kaguya DNA. Shikotsumyaku seemed like a good compliment to my blood release. Yet I haven't discovered a proper way to synergize the two yet, as I am no taijutsu expert."

As this was the only question, Guren would continue with the remainder of his speech. Upon it's conclusion were two questions, one from Sumiko and one from Daiki. Guren would pick Sumiko, who seemed to be curious about Magnet Release. Off topic and unfocused, yet it seemed to be burned into her mind. "Magnet release is composed of Wind and Earth affinities. Should one master those elements alongside complex nature and shape transformations, they can be 'primed' to learn it. I have no experience with Magnet Release, but there are a few in Sunagakure who do. Seb being one of them.

And as for you Daiki, I will do what I do with all organs I acquire..." pausing for a moment, he'd perform a few handseals which would summon two jars from thin air, which would be position on the large surgical tray adjacent to the draining table. One was labeled with "Hiyu" upon its lid, and the other unlabeled. Yet both would be filled with a preserving liquid of some sort, and also be covered in ice shavings. "I will preserve and store your Kidney, and should another Sunagakure Shinobi be in need of one, I will implant it into them. Most of my...wares, I give away to our villagers free of charge. To outsiders, I charge a premium every time." Guren would smile and then approach the surgical tray. Forming two more sets of handseals, his left hand would glow with a blue aura and the right with a green. "These are the Chakra Anesthetic, and Chakra Scalpel techniques. Pretty standard for Iryojutsu specialists, pretty integral for surgery. I will use my left hand to numb your body, as the right seamlessly enters your body and performs the surgery. Are you ready?"

WC = 409. TWC = 1872
Sumiko
Sumiko
Citizen

Wed May 18, 2022 7:18 am

signature - Hospital Blues B365c05762ca21cf1d8e22e17d0a829e

Sumiko found the news of Lord Guren's genetic alteration to be a bit of a shock to her. It would seem that this practice might have been commonly practiced which changed the game in its' entirety. Blood Release and Shikotsumyaku were quite an odd combination to say the very least but there certainly were some attributes that, if synthesized, would give the Kazekage the power that he may have desired. Her idea of strategic advantages conflicted with her belief of what the Kazekage represented; the pinnacle of the Hidden Sand's prowess. Sumiko kept her thoughts to herself as she knew that her traditional upbringing was vastly opposite to that of the "New Age" and that it would be unbefitting of her to be so rigid. . . perhaps the might of the Hidden Sand was more on the actions of its shinobi rather than the blood that coursed through their veins. This brought a soft smile to her otherwise serious face as she quickly climbed her way over the petty thought.

(thought) "Whether he is a master of the Sand or not. . . Lord Guren's heart seemed to have the village's well-being in mind. His unique set of abilities is a blessing in disguise and I shouldn't be so close-minded."

Sumiko listened to Guren's details of what the infamous yet rare, Jiton required and she accepted this with grace. She wasn't entirely sure what primed meant but when he revealed that not only he had no idea but that the connection would be Sebastian; Sumiko found herself suppressing a deep sigh. It would seem that the close-knit nature of the Hidden Sand would once again bring her to meet him but instead of peers, it would be sensei and student. The girl was quiet as Lord Guren explained the process to now shirtless Daiki. In her typical inquisitive manner, Sumiko had reverted her mind back to the Kazekage's issue with combining the two kekkei together and when he had finished Sumiko raised her hand to speak as she had an idea.

"Lord Guren, apologies once again for the off-topic comment, but I have a thought on how to make Shikotsumyaku and Blood Release for you which may aid you now and even more so should you master your taijutsu."

signature - Hospital Blues 69adb3bb96ca867d21417bb36db0337e

Sumiko paused to allow Lord Guren to process the thought and either accept or deny her thought. Should he have accepted the advice, the girl would continue.

"I am not entirely sure how Blood Release works but perhaps you could combine the idea of clotting to create dense 'bone-like' blood structures? With your medical ninjutsu prowess, the idea of embuing these blood bones with malignant blood cells that could immensely debilitate your enemies on a cellular level that way your developing mastery of taijutsu would only amplify the opportunity to land your attacks."

When Sumiko conclude her statement she would merely nod to him out of respect for allowing her to speak before listening to whatever comment he would make. The kunoichi, though young in her comparison to others as she was merely crossing into 13 years of age, demonstrated her immense dedication to her developing career. . . even if that led her to lead a lonely personal life as her mother was the only one she allowed to get close to her. Sumiko was sure that her robust nature and her lack of social acuity might have been mentioned to Lord Guren by Sebastian so she was strategically placing her strengths to the forefront as a means to win the Kazekage's favor and recognition as a formidable kunoichi.

~ WC: 593 ~

~ TWC: 2,356 ~
Daiki Senju
Daiki Senju
Citizen

Thu May 19, 2022 12:33 am
As he lay upon the surgical table that he would lose a kidney upon in order to gain a new one that wasn't his he felt the chill of the table creeping into his body and sending a chill all along it causing his nerves to flare up a bit. He knew that this was more than likely going to be painless but the thought of losing something in order to gain something his body might not have been ready for was more than a little scary to his mind. The nerves of an upcoming surgery made him take in a few low and steady breaths in order to get his heart in order as he tried to relax upon the metal table even though he felt as though he was a guinea pig to a mad scientist. He was mainly hoping that the loss of one of his organs wouldn't make his powers weaker somehow, but he also had doubts that the loss of a mere kidney would be all that much of a detriment to him. Plus, he was getting a new kidney to replace it, so it wasn't as though he was going to be completely without a important part of his body that helped maintain it's inner workings. This helped in calming Daiki down as he listened to Guren's explanation of what was going to happen to his own kidney.

He had a feeling that would be the case. He didn't have any problem that his kidney would be donated in order to either serves as an emergency replacement for another in need or a ninja who was looking to up their power game with some Senju DNA. He took another breath as he watched Guren perform a few seals with his hands causing his hands to glow with different colors of chakra and he was told of two techniques that the Kazekage was going to be using in order to conduct the surgery. One of them he actually knew himself while the other was one that he hadn't heard about before: Chakra Scalpel. He would have to go to a library in order to look up more on that technique later but he felt it was a technique that, judging by the name, was the one that would be used in order to dissect into his body and get to his kidney. "I'm ready, lord Guren." He gave a nod to the Kazekage as he wondered whether or not he was going to be put to sleep for this or if it was going to be so painless it could be performed while he was awake. He'd never performed chakra anesthesia on anybody himself so he didn't know what to expect from a jutsu given by someone with access to way more chakra than himself.

WC 471; TWC 1,760
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum