Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Here We GoToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayToday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Today at 2:32 pmAmikiri GuhinBreakaway (exit)Today at 2:31 pmAyato HyuugaA toughtfull momentToday at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 2:30 pmAyato HyuugaEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Today at 2:29 pmAyato HyuugaA Dark Mark, The Fourth ShotToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaMeeting the OutsiderToday at 2:28 pmAyato HyuugaOld and NewToday at 2:27 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Settling In Empty Settling In

Sat May 07, 2022 7:00 pm
Now that things had finally settled a bit, some ryo had been gained, and just the generality of the hideout finally being set up now, it was time to now actually check the place out. Beforehand, Hiko had already known the places location and that it was a cavern. However, besides that fact, the short haired youthful delinquent had no clue as to what it actually looked like. Traveling alongside two others, Katsuragi and a new person by the name of Howl, or so he’s heard at least, the trio would make a bit of trek through a wooded area of Rice Country. Side by side, they would make their way in zig zag patterns, ensuring a few things. The first of which being that they weren’t being followed, or at least making it more difficult for any pursuers to actually know where they were headed to. The second reason being of a similar situation as the first; with the allegiances of this new guy still unknown, Hiko didn’t want to run the risk of him fully knowing whereabouts they were either.

After some time of heading out from Tanbogakure, eventually the three would reach a cliff along the Gaikotsu Bay. Looking down from the cliffside, one would be able to take notice of where the entrance was, which is precisely what the Tau had done. But before taking the two down the rocky slope to actually reach the entrance, he would stop them. A rumbly voice echoed out from his lips ”Oi. You.” And a finger would point towards the newcomer. ”Before we take you down, where do your…how should I put this…allegiances lie?” Asking the question with a raised brow, his eyes would quickly also scan the man, waiting to see what he would do next.

WC: 298
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Settling In Empty Re: Settling In

Tue May 24, 2022 5:59 pm
Accompanied by Hiko and a stranger, Howl trekked away from Tanbo and into the wooded area which was plentiful throughout the Land of Rice. Howl had met Hiko on his last mission which was to help a contractor design an elemental training field for the village. Hiko had also been hired to assist with the work, although Howl was unaware what his relation to the village of the contractor was.

After a while, the trio would arrive at a cliff which was located along the Gaikotsu Bay. Howl examined Hiko who was looking down from their location at what resembled an entrance of some sorts. He then turned to Howl and pointed a finger at him, asking Howl where his allegiance lied. Howl wasn’t alarmed by the question. In fact, Howl would have been more concerned if Hiko had led him to his secrete base without asking what his intentions were first. “Very good question.” Howl said, now crossing his arms. Howl took a moment to contemplate the question and form a viable answer. At that moment, Howl was unsure where his loyalties lied. With himself maybe? He had fled Konoha on the brink of death and here he stood, in Tanbo, with an entirely new identity and no recollection how this entire ordeal came about.

For now, Howl had no intentions of traveling back to Konohagakure and making a grand entrance. That would be foolish and who would possibly believe him? After a few moments, Howl would answer Hiko, “I guess my allegiance lies with myself for now, although I have no intentions of crossing you if that’s what you’re truly referring too.” Howl said, examining Hiko’s face for any clues as to how he would react to this information. “Maybe we share a common interest, and we just don’t know it yet. I presume you are both Missing-Shinobi?” Howl inquired, taking note that neither shinobi wore a head band which signified their allegiance.

WC: 325
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Ryo : 192800

Tue May 24, 2022 9:29 pm
Finally reaching cliff, Katauragi stood along the new comer, still weary as ever to the new guy. He knew nothing about him, but went on faith that his partner’s judgement was sound. The last thing they need was mole, especially when things were just about to start. Securing a base of operations was a good start, and making more good moves would only continue their roll on the up and up. He stood on the right side of the stranger about 2 meters away, watching him as he observed Hiko. He even found his accent to be a bit, familiar.

Katsuragi's attire consisted of a Yakuta black leather jacket, which underneath he wears a hanley blood red hoodie. His belt is black leather, designer's choice, with an overlapping LV emblem as a buckle. The pants he wears is a fresh pair of black stretch jeans with ankle zippers located on the lower inside section of the pants. His boots on his feet also being solid black of a leather material with an emblem labeled "EU", it's made of metal stitched to the tongue of the boots. His hair, still vivid, was a solid dark purple. His hair in contrast with his pale skin, however, his arms torso and hands bore a mural of mostly assorted prison tattoos; all black ink in color. He himself stood at a height of 6'2 feet with a thin frame. His tools and such were all assorted evenly along his attire, given no hint to their whereabouts yet allowed him easy access with a little bit of technique.

Further along, Hiko questioned the guy’s loyalty, a good question indeed. Katsuragi shifts his body to the left, now facing him along with his frontal plane. His arms out and along both his side

“We don’t work for nobody but ourselves, that’s all my guy”, Katsuragi chimes in without skipping a beat after the new guy questioned their status. Eyes narrow slightly upon pondering further towards the speech mannerisms, his vague respones. Perhaps maybe his nerves were getting the best of him. It only took one person to bring down a crew, and Katsuragi wasnt going back to jail. 

The thing about working with crews, was that sometimes you had to let others have a say when ownership is split down the middle. He sighs, forcefully holding back his words. If Hiko brought this guy in, then it had to have been for a good reason. First the base away from the village, now a new guy...

‘Just what is Hiko up to? My guy is making alot of moves. Fuck...’

“Look homie, we just tryin to build is all. We all gotta be on the same page. Aye hold up, what’s his name Threads?”, he glances over to Hiko, for only a second. His gaze returns over to the lone wolf.
Mikina Viperis
Mikina Viperis
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Copperhead
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Bukijutsu
Village : Konohagakure

Wed May 25, 2022 2:14 pm
With the three of them now all standing near the cliffside, Hiko’s arms would cross and an eyebrow would be elevated, awaiting for the response given by Howl. The moment of hesitation wasn’t too suspicious, but then again there still was the question of why did the guy pause before continuing with the statement? Had there really have been the need to think about such a question? A good eye would have to be kept on this one during their exchanges. Anything said between them all, would have to stay between them all. Hopefully, although it being unspoken, the other three would resonate with this rule of sorts. Had the need really arose, there wasn’t really a doubt though that both Kat and Hiko would be strong enough to take on the new guy if things went sour.

Tapping his finger on the top of his right arm, the Tau would listen to the newcomer blatantly ask if they were missing nin. While the inquiry was something to be asked, and while it didn’t seem to have bad intentions hidden behind it, one could never be too sure about something. An answer would be concocted soon after it was asked, adding onto what Kat decided to say about it ”As my partner mentioned, we are of the free lancing variety. Our only allegiances lie solely amongst ourselves and the empire we plan to raise.” To also go on with potential plans, the second part of his statement was formulated in a way to not bring about an air of illicit activity. No words could be used to twist it around to pin something onto the duo.

Looking slightly upwards, eyes drifting towards the ex-convict, Hiko would say to him ”I’ll let you handle the rest, making sure everything is clean. Hell, money man, you’re being promoted at that. If you’d so choose, you can be the one to bring more people in. Once you’ve come up with your decision, meet me inside. Oh, and from what I hear, his name is Howl.” Then the spotlight would be directed towards the both of them at once. ”Once inside, we can further any common interests we may have in there, so I’ll leave you two to it.” Then the teen would do a 180, turning around on the balls of his feet, and further make his way down the path towards the entrance to their lair.

(Thread Exit)

WC: 406
TWC: 704

Claims:

Misc-
Thread Exit

Techs/Skills-
663 words to Earth Flow Spears (was previously 337/1000 from here, now completing it)
41 words to Tearing Earth Turning Palm (was previously 423/1000 from here, now 464/1000)

Stats-
6 total, all going to Chakra
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Wed May 25, 2022 7:58 pm
APPROVED
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default

Tue May 31, 2022 8:05 pm
Howl eyed Katsuragi, who was slightly taller than him, taking note of his attire. He was wearing a black Yakuta jacket and underneath, a blood red hoodie. Around his waist was a black leather belt with an LV buckle. On his lower half, he wore black stretchy jeans that had zippers located near his ankle. Howl had never seen a shinobi dress in such a way, but Howl was no one to judge, for he was now the victim of an unusually elegant outfit which was much different that the dark colors that Ita was used to wearing. The man’s hair was a solid dark purple, which contrasted well against his pale skill.

The stylish shinobi responded to Howl, stating that they didn’t work for anyone else but themselves which was a perfectly reasonable respond to a stranger. Howl shrugged. “Don’t worry.” Howl said to the purple haired male, “I’ve no reason to expose your whereabouts or your intentions, I too am considered to be an outlaw, although I am sure no one is bothering to look for me.” Howl smiled sincerely.

“Building? Well, that is something I can get behind. I too am hoping to build something grand although I have much to figure out before then. Although I am not entirely aware of what you two are up too or planning, maybe we can come to some sort of business agreement? I happened to be in the market for somethings that could potentially be frowned upon by any major village- I plan on heading to Sunagakure soon in search of them, perhaps you also may have business there?” Howl inquired. Howl was referring to his desire to replace his now normal eyes with the much familiar eyes of the sharingan. Although Howl had very little complains about his new body and abilities, he couldn’t help but feel incomplete in the absence of his clan’s dojutsu and his ability to travel quickly through Space-Time techniques. Never in his life did Howl think he would actually miss his dull dimension of Kamui.

WC: 342
Katsuragi
Katsuragi
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Missing-Nin (A-rank)
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Katsuragi's Stats

Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Default
Ryo : 192800

Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:21 am
Howl’s words brought a slight comfrot to the bandit, although he didnt believe him fully it was something to go on whenever he got around to checking this guy out. Although contracts normally remain a secret, people, especially convicts, love to talk. It’s how the word gets out that either this person has some serious rep, or he aint someone you wanna turn your back towards. 

“What we doing, is gonna be big yo. We cant be just copying what all the other baddies are doin. We gotta...”, he holds for a moment, listening to his inner thoughts. “Build for the future, if you cool and fuck with us for a while, I’ll put you on too. But for now, you a green leaf my guy” 

“Oh damn, the sand. I just left there. You know what, maybe I just might have business there, hmmm....or maybr you can help me out with a favor. There is a guy over, big guy, but soft tho. He a gentle giant, Raleth. Give this too him, tell him he should add it to the menu at Raleth’s Tea Shop”, he extends his left arm over towards Howl, offering him a teabag of a unique blends of herbs only found in the rice country.

With that, regardless of whether or not he take it, he gestures Howl with his right hand to enter the hideout. 
—-
Exit(unless otherwise), will make claims later
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum