Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Ise's Stat Page
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 232500

One Shall Forever Dream of Spring Empty One Shall Forever Dream of Spring

Tue Apr 12, 2022 6:48 pm
Mission(s) Details:

Just before The Forest Guardian had died at the hands of the black flames, presumably created by Ise’s Sharingan, Ise had collapsed to the ground, forcing him and his team to make their way back to Otafuku Village, where they had first started their journey in the attempt to stop the person who sounded like they were pretty hell-bent on using the power of this dimension to destroy their own. The silver-haired Uchiha had been riddled with guilt, despite the fact the forest guardian had attacked them first. The reason why he felt the way he did was that he had learned that the person known as Dinyo Dynamo was responsible for twisting the puppet-like girl the way she was, using her own abandonment against her; making her believe that it was her duty to serve this twisted man. It made Isemori so angry that it made him sick to his stomach, and killing her with a capability that even he did not know he could perform, had been responsible for her demise.

Ise sat silently in his bed while the others were within the other room of the cabin, possibly coming up with an idea about how they should take down their true enemy. Ise wanted to be a part of it, however … at the moment, his heart just wasn’t in it. All he could do, or rather thought that he could do, was simply wait, but that too was also frustrating for him. What’s more, is that he also wanted to make Dinyo Dynamo suffer for the role he had played in using the forest guardian the way he did. Ise, quickly yet silently, went out of the room he was in, practically throwing the blankets off of him, storming out into the room. Ise didn’t say anything despite grabbing his little brother’s, as well as the other’s attention, due to him now being present.

Isemori had made his way into a seemingly small kitchen area, grabbing a clean empty glass cup that was sitting on the counter, pouring him a drink of water from the sink, not really caring that it was tap water. He silently leaned on the counter, holding himself in place whilst he took a sip of his water while listening to the others, yet not really saying much of anything. It was apparent that he was still pretty shaken by what had transpired in Yoshino Forest, as well as holding in the vast hatred he had for Dinyo Dynamo at bay. “If he shows himself … he’s good as dead,” Isemori thought to himself, which scared him despite not actually showing it. He had never felt this angry before. Not even at his older brother Itsuki, who had dismissed him for the majority of his childhood. Ise was normally your typical goofball who believed that smiling and making others smile was worthwhile, but this time … he had no smile on his face. His ability to smile and be drowned out the anger as well as guilt that he currently felt. He was … numb to it all, which was very unlike him. As Ise continued to lean against the kitchen counter, his eyes had drifted out the window, seeing the bright warm smiles of the villagers, who had seemingly begun preparations for the Dreams of Spring Festival, setting up the fireworks and whatnot. All the while, however, despite them currently being happy, they did not know that someone had sought to use the powers of their home for destruction.

WC: 588

Notes:
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Wily Amusing Uchiha
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 62500

One Shall Forever Dream of Spring Empty Re: One Shall Forever Dream of Spring

Wed Apr 13, 2022 6:25 pm
Toran had been holding onto the ticket that had the Sakura petal emblem emblazoned upon it, it was the calling card of the Daimyo it seemed. Along with that how Isemori had collapsed right after the sudden fight with the puppeteer sent Toran into this sorta blank period for a time. His mind simply was…. Blank for a time period. His eyes were slightly sore from using his sharingan for a prolonged amount of time, or at least in his mind anyways that’s how he saw it. It was a rather strange occurrence for him to be in a blank period like that, it made him worried he somehow had gotten so attached to Isemori that something had snapped within him in that single moment. It was this primal sort of hatred he felt for everything else within his own vision. Yet as they had made their way within the cabin itself, Toran hid his own eyes from the tgroup as he asked if anyone else had any sort of eye drops. his eyes were a bloodshot it seemed as he didn’t want them to see him looking like this, especially with everything else going on right now. It made things even more apparent as he later stayed up to be the only one that was awake when everyone else was asleep. Toran thinking for a moment as he wondered if he should confront the Daimyo himself, the squad he had wasn’t considered the greatest by any stretch, but maybe he could have been able to deal with the Daimyo himself through some sort of assassination attempt. Perhaps it would lead to all of them being able to leave in the first place.

It was somewhat of a surprise when Toran had suddenly awoken to the sound of tap water running, it seemed he had fallen asleep inside of his own thoughts with what he planned to do once everyone was fully asleep. But when he went to approach Isemori while he was drinking the glass of water. He gave only a small sigh before speaking to him about what he was planning.

“You know as well as me that the only way we’re gonna be able to get out of here is through killing the Daimyo…. So let’s get ready, we got a job to do.”

He spoke with such coldness from the sudden situation. Toran staring back at his older cousin with a deadpan stare. Wondering if Isemori would object to them actually going to attack the Daimyo himself  It was either they were to fight him now or until the Daimyo made his move against them with a group of shinobi that could easily take them out. So Toran only could hope to rely on the other three in dealing with the assassination of the person who was responsible for them even being there in the first place. He grit his teeth in annoyance at why they had to be here in the first place. But it could only be helped that they were the ones there in order to stop the Daimyo who had trapped them inside of this place. Even with the eternal spring being held inside of the realm, it was a nightmare to live here for all of eternity. Something that Toran would object to wholeheartedly and will himself to stop from happening.

“So? Who’s with me? Should we fight against the bastard that has condemned us here? Who sent someone after us and manipulated them to their own advantage? Or do we stay here and live out the rest of our days in fear of what will happen to us inside of this realm?” He asked. Wanting to put himself out there as he took a deep breath, knowing full well that he could come off as cringe or projecting. But he was tired of seeing the spring blossom in bloom.

WC:649
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Wed Apr 13, 2022 9:09 pm
Youta would be walking around with his group when he heard in his head. “This Dinyo Dynamo sounds like an interesting character.” He would mumble to himself “I hope you mean asshole. He uses people and children like puppets.” To which the Yuumei would answer “Do we all use people to our advantage? It is the way of humans. I only want food and chakra. I only want power.” To which Youta would mumble “I know you do, that is all you ever want.” The Yuumei would say in Youta’s head “That is the difference between Yuumei and Humans. Yuumei just do what they want when they can like revenge and eating. You know those are my favorite things.” Youta would say in a whisper “I know but stop making me talk to myself they will think I am crazy here soon.” He would look around to see if anyone noticed him talking to his Yuumei which makes it look like he is talking to himself. If he sees someone staring at him he will just look at them and wink. The would soon make it back to the village. We would find somewhere to stay while the villagers were all planing the festival that was coming up. Youta would say “We need to find a place to stay in town.”

They would find a cabin where they could all get their rooms. He would see the rest go into their rooms but Youta had trouble sleeping or even settling down. Youta was also upset about this Dinyo Dynamo using what looked like a small child. He was so upset he would meditate. He would see his Yuumei face to face. He would say “we have to kill this guy before he kills our world too. I need to go for a walk and clear my head.” He would get up and step on the planks on the floor and a giant creak would echo. They would talk for about an hour or so before he would hear something in the kitchen. He would go out to see Ise in the kitchen. “Hey, I am sorry did I wake you moving around or are you having trouble sleeping too?” Soon Toran would come out and he would make sure we knew that we had to kill this Dinyo Dynamo character. Youta would reply “of course I know that and you are right we do have to make sure to be ready. I hate this. I knew I should have never opened that letter. But you both know I got your backs. You two are my favorite Uchiha who else will be my weird eyeball buddies.” He would say trying to lighten the mood. But then his face would get super serious and say “But I will drain this Dinyo Dynamo dry of all the chakra and energy he has.”

WC 480
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:45 pm
Laying on her back in the dead of night, Hikari Namikaze looked up blankly while she was nuzzled safely under her blankets on the firm bed she had been sleeping upon. It had been a rough couple of hours for the group after the ambush in the Sakura forest. She was trying to keep her cool and calm about the situation that was unfolding before her, but this had been her first real combat encounter that she had been apart of in years. Sure, the Kunochi hadn't done much in the fight, but the thought that she might have to go back into battle did terrify the woman. Sitting up in her bed, still wearing her old tattered traveling clothes, the Kunochi would hear the boys talking outside of her door toward the kitchen. With a sigh, the Akari assassin would slowly get up out of her bed and make out of her room and into the kitchen.

A faint candlelight was all that illuminated the old, dusty, wooden kitchen that Hikari entered into. While the tension in the room was so thick it could be cut with a knife, it appeared like Hikari had entered into a more optimal moment, as the younger Uchiha was trying to motivate his friends to join into a fight. "Language, Toran," Hikari would scold, her inner mother or teacher side coming out. "But.... I think I agree. I might not be a part of your 'weird eyeball buddies' group, but I do want to get out of here alive.... so for what it matters, you can count me in."

The woman would move over to the table and pull up a seat at the wooden structure.  "I don't know how much I can help in actual combat, but I still have one good eye on me." The Akari would say, pointing at her golden yellow unclothed eye.  "I was able to spot where the one that was manipulating that thing we destroyed in the forest was, perhaps I could do it again."

WC: 337
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:21 pm
Ise had stayed in the same position as his younger cousin spoke to him; his face showing no signs of change. Despite that though, Ise could see his eyes were bloodshot, most likely due to lack of sleep. It made Ise worry about him, although his stature at the time did not seem like it. As Toran had finished speaking to him, Ise finished the water in his glass, setting it back down on the counter before speaking. “I’m well aware. The sooner we get started with a game plan the better off we’ll be,” The silver-haired Uchiha finished, finally moving from his spot, gathering around Youta, who had just entered the room, as well as Hikari. Youta seemed to be his normal self, and Hikari was understanding of how everyone else felt.

Part of him wanted to apologize to the others for his attitude - show them that he still cared, but … how could he? Ise had never felt this way before, so the feeling of the guilt for killing the forest guardian, as well as the seething hatred he felt towards the man responsible for twisting her into a killer had eaten at him mentally. “You can definitely count me in.” Isemori had started to say chiming afterward. “I don’t how or why my eyes did what they did back in Yoshino Forest … But I’d rather not do that again if I can help it,” Ise finished, biting his lip while somewhat making eye contact with Toran and the others, not really sure what else he could, let alone should say about it.

Shortly afterwards, Hikari had mentioned that she could probably track the man they were after the way she had found the forest guardian. “That’s probably the best course of action to take, rather than splitting up and searching blindly for the guy,” Ise had said, liking Hikari’s suggestion.

WC: 314
TWC: 902
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:36 pm
Toran nearly did a double take that broke him out of the cold gaze he had towards Isemori with Hikari telling him to mind his own language. Toran nearly had the audacity to roll his eyes in annoyance at what she had said. But taking into account everything else that has happened today he didn't have the guts to snap back against the Motherly tone of Hikari. But as Youta also called Isemori and Toran the "weird eyeball buddies," and Hikari's refusal to be called as one of them also got a smile to show itself on his lips. But it wasn't the time to be joking around, not when their lives were at stake.

"Well then Hikari, how about you try and find the man if possible? That way we can get this done and get over all of the blood that has been spilled during this day. I'd rather not have us become old and grey when the bird bas- person finds us."

Toran made a few count of how little supplies they had besides the kunai that were given to them mysteriously by another benefactor. Yet they'd still help somewhat against the current threat in front of them. All Toran had to do was come up with a plan to actually take the Daimyo down

WC:218
TWC:867

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Ryo : 87406

Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:41 pm
Soon Hikari would hear us all talking and join us in the kitchen. “Hey Hikari I am sorry did we wake you we can keep it down.” After they met up Youta would walk out the door for a little while. He would take a quick walk around the small cabin and then head back into his room

“Good we are all in agreement that this has got to be solved sooner rather than later. Alright guys let’s get some rest and Hikari you can lead the way and we will make sure you can follow the tracks that you can see in peace. We will do all of the fighting if you would prefer. You must have some sort of Chakra vision if you saw that the threads or could see that the chakra was leading to middle. And Ise do not worry about what happened we can talk about it when we get back maybe some of the older jounin or maybe Ayato will know what’s going on and can help you. So now a plan for when we find this asshole. Sorry Hikari, toran started it, I mean… jerk. But we still need a battle plan. As long as he ends up dead though I’m good. We need to be level headed though! No rash decisions or we will wind up dead! Alright let’s get this day over with so I can finally go home .”

He would wait for the others to get ready and take out his new kunai and put the armory seal on them. He would then turn to the others “need some chakra storage seals? Or anything else I can see what I know.”

WC 281
TWC761

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:58 am
As Everyone spoke highly of Hikari as they allowed the woman to be the one to chase after the group, she felt a slight grin of satisfaction cross her face. Well, at least the woman wasn't going to be completely helpless in breaking them out of this dimension. A few years ago, Hikari would have been confident that she would have been able to dispel the dimension herself given enough time, but right now, finding whoever the creator was and forcing him out was the best thing the Alpha could do right now.

As  Toran nearly swore Hikari looked over to him and gave him an evil glare with her one good remaining eye, but he would catch himself, and to this Hikari's facie would form into a friendly smile. "Well done Toran! You seem to be growing up to be a proper gentleman. Lets just hope the others can follow your exampl....."

It would be at this moment Youta would swear as well, pausing and apologizing for it. The Kunoichi would raise her hand in order to slap him, but would stop when he would catch himself. "Well, perfection is a bit early to expect from you boys, but I suppose if you two are trying, that is all I can hope for."

"That being said.... Chakra vision? Threads?" The Alpha would ask tilting her head again. "Is that some sort of ability that you shinobi have? Well, sorry to disappoint, but I just told you that I saw something moving in the trees, I'm still not a hundred percent sure what is going on to be honest." Reaching back, the Akari assassin would give a slight giggle as she would blush slightly. "I've just... always been good at noticing small things, you know? Never had much of a chance to use that before though....... I'm just hoping now I'll be able to use my abilities to help you all."

With that, Hikari would step up and start to limp towards the door. "Now, you boys rest up and get ready. I'll hopefully have at least an idea where everyone is by dawn." And with that, the Akari would step out of the door and into the coldness of the early spring night air.

Outside of the building, Hikari would activate Love's Byakugan underneath her eyepatch, and scan around the area, before walking into the town. She would watch behind her to make sure that none of the boys or anyone was following, as she walked through the town, taking some time to look around and see if she could spot anyone that might lead Hikari to the creator of this realm. After limping for about 10 minutes, the Kunoichi would turn into stray road on the back alley way, and quickly preform the handing for Dustless Bewildering Cover, a technique that the Kunochi had been practicing before making her way into Volcano Country. With her form being manipulated to not be seen by light, the Kunoichi would then activate another technique bequeathed to her by the sixth and current Hogokage, Wonderland of Space and Craziness, with this, the Kunochi would essentially disappear into the night sky and fly over the city in order to  find the master of this realm.

After about an hour of searching, Hikari would look down and notice out of the edge of her byakugan a large chakra source coming from an individual. It seemed to be coming from the center of a larger almost temple like area. Looking around it, the Kunochi noticed that this was by far the largest temple in the city state that the group had found in their dimension. Believing this to be the man that the group was looking for, the Alpha would get some distance from the temple, and would get about 3/4s of the way back home, before dropping her disguise in a place far enough away that no one would notice it, and make her way back to her resting place.

Tired from the nights events, assuming that the boy shad gone to sleep like she had asked, Hikari would quickly write down a letter explaining what she had found and leave it on the table. The letter ready...

Shinobi children,

I didn't want to wake you since young growing men need a full night sleep! That being said, I felt like I should tell you that I think I Found Dinyo Dynamo. In a temple about 3 miles north to north east from here, I overheard a few people talking about delivering some medication to him in that location. Hopefully there aren't two many people with that sort of name in the city! Anyways, I'll be going to sleep to rest up for tomorrow.

Best wishes!

Hikari <3

With that, the kunochi would move back into her room, and try to get a sleep cycle before the big day tomorrow.

WC: 833
Isemori Uchiha
Isemori Uchiha
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 18, 2022 1:26 pm
Ise could not help but smile faintly at the exchange between Hikari and the others. Despite it not being the ideal kind of interaction, It was still nice knowing that the small things still impacted the silver-haired Uchiha. Afterward, Hikari had instructed that Ise and the other two boys go back to bed so that they can be well-rested for what needed to be done tomorrow. Ise didn’t complain about that, however, as he laid there in his bed moments after being told what to do, Ise still didn’t really get that much sleep. The weight of his hatred for Dinyo Dynamo weighed on him too much. Eventually, though, Ise’s emerald green eyes had soon begun to get heavy themselves and had drifted into a deep sleep without even realizing it.

Hours later, Ise had silently got himself ready, preparing himself for the battle that would ensue. Dinyo, more than likely, would be a powerful adversary, and chances are that he could actually die. However, Isemori had faced death himself once, granted it was not his time yet. Ise picked up the letter that he had found on the table, reading it over with a solemn expression on his face. He had debated whether he should go on without the others or not. After a minute of having a debate with himself inside his head, Ise sighed, sitting back down at the table, waiting for the others to wake up.

“I hope your ready, Dinyo Dynamo, because we’re going to put and to you once and for all.” Ise thought to himself vehemently, practically sighting an oath in his mind while he waited for Toran and the others to wake up and get ready for the battle ahead. Today was the day that they either save the world, or die trying.

WC: 301
TWC: 1,201
Toran Uchiha
Toran Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:15 pm
Toran could only face palm when he saw Hikari give that glare towards him. He knew he had a bit of a swearing problem due to his own mother, but that didn't mean he couldn't be a gentlemen towards others if possible. He gave a small nod towards Hikari as she turned her death glare into that of a friendly smile to appear on their lips. Toran eyes shifting slightly to the floor as he checked if there was any Chakra signatures underneath them. It was almost as if he was becoming desperate to find something to focus on while his body continued to move. He knew he needed to relax as everything was becoming stressful led over this entire situation. Toran's eyes snapping back towards Youta as the older boy apologized towards Hikari for potentially waking her up. Toran could only hope Youta didn't have the same mistakes that he himself made beforehand.

"Hey! Don't blame me for that! I at least caught myself before I fully said it!" He said before seeing the slap coming from Hikari towards YouTube. Preparing to have to deal with the unconscious body of a young boy. However he was thankful that the Namikaze was merciful and didn't slap Youta. Giving a small sigh as he heeded Hikari's words and made his way back to bed, dragging Isemori with him in case he decided to do something stupid.

Torans own dreams were filled with visions of how bad this situation could go. What if Hikari had been captured? What if she was killed or what if she was playing them all for a fool. What if the Daimyo was already able to kill them whenever he wanted. What could they do against him and his everlasting spring.

His dreams was interrupted by the sudden beads of sunlight hitting him. Quickly Toran jumped from his own position. Checking to see if there was anything suspicious with his own sharingan. Yet he couldn't find anything that was remotely wrong. Even the note that Hikari left didn't have anything attached to it besides the ink written. Yet as everyone was getting up Toran could only take a small breath as he had to complete the mission at hand, which was to defeat the Daimyo that was locking them inside of the dimension.

WC:386

TWC:1253

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum