Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Gathering One's Strength - Page 2 Empty Re: Gathering One's Strength

Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:28 pm
While the wolf was stretching it would seem as thought the young Shinkou was taking this practice seriously as he wasted no time in initiating the encounter. Considering they were just having a casual conversation they were only a mere 2 meters away from one another. The wolf did question his comrades decision to begin this confrontation so close to the wolf, but perhaps he wanted to practice creating separation between himself and a target. 

The wolf would step in, aiming to close the rather miniscule distance between the pair. It was clear to the wolf that he had the speed advantage judging purely by the quickness at which Youta would weave the seals needed for his clone technique. He could feel a power surging up through his comrade even before the shadowlike aura manifested around him. The wolf would crack a grin, knowing that he would have his work cut out for him. Once within striking distance in mere moments, a quick left jab would be thrown to probe his guard and potentially disrupt whatever jutsu he intended to use with those seals. He didn't expect it to land an effective blow considering Youta's skills, but the wolf intended to press the attack. If Youta stopped his forming of seals and focused purely on defending Loghain would continue his assault, throwing another punch with his jab aiming for the young man's jaw. If Youta continued his seals the wolf would try and grab hold of his comrades wrists and try and physically force Youta to cease by keeping his hands apart.

The wolf would wonder... Did Youta have access to anything that he could utilize without relying on hand seals? Seals would be tough to weave in such close proximity to an enemy. And what were the clones going to do? The wolf would have to keep on his toes no doubt. 

wc: 313

OoC: Closing the 2 meter gap at 150 speed to get within a close melee distance of 0.5 meters. Throwing out jabs at 150 speed, 25 power/damage for basic strike.
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:30 pm
Youta would stop making his hand seals and say “anytime, Praxidike, you would like to launch those would be great.” He would say to his clones. He would then focus on dodging and waiting for his clones to cause enough of a distraction for him to get away. He would focus on trying to block or take a few hits then the clones would kind of giggle with glee. And 10 ghostly blue orbs would form around both of his clones. And the clones would start making a creepy smile. Then each one will start launching the flames one by one during that time. Aiming for his face and to distract him long enough.

Youta would then jump next to his clones. And make the hand signs Tiger, Rat, Tiger, Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rat, Ox, Dragon, Ram. The real Youta would be next to one of his clones and would say “ok wipe the creepy smile off of this was a real fight you would give away which one of us is the one.” He would turn to Sebastian and say “it’s so hard to find good, not creepy help as a Shinkou.” If Sebastian charges Youta he will release his jutsu.

WC 203
TWC 1608

The clone both launch ghost lake seal
Youta prepares and maybe uses paralysis jutsus power up to 65
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:20 pm
The wolf made no aims to allow himself to be distracted by the clones. Loghain watched them form, so there was no doubt in his mind which Youta was the true one. Youta would focus his efforts on defense, allowing the wolf to close without moving from his initial position. The wolf upon throwing his punches would find that they were being avoided more often than not. The wolf was quicker than Youta, but the Shinkou's enhanced speed was not particularly slow either. He was able to keep up, which was good. Most people weren't as fast as the werewolf had been, and so being able to keep pace meant that he was likely to be far faster than most opponents. 

The destructive orbs that the clones would form might have been a danger from any other distance, but since the pair were in melee striking distance from one another the orbs would fail to explode, the built in defense mechanism to protect the user causing them to be relatively ineffective. They were bright though, and mildly annoying being aimed at his face. He considered trying to simply pounce on Youta, and grapple the youth to the ground but the wolf still wasn't certain what all tricks he might have up his sleeve and yet to be revealed. 

Youta then jumps to reach his clones position... not a good call. It took all of the wolfs willpower not to grab the boy out of the air by his ankles and dangle him upside down. Instead he simply doesn't react to it, allowing the reposition to occur. "Don't ever do that in a real fight. Jumping can and will spell death to the unprepared." Loghain would offer briefly, before continuing their simple training. Youta would quickly weave several seals as the wolf closed the distance once more. It was almost as if the boy wanted Loghain to reach him. Suddenly the Shinkou would place his hand out and land a paralysis technique. 

Now what would the Shinkou do? The wolf was caught, but could he capitalize on the opportunity provided?

Hikari Namikaze likes this post

Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:31 pm
“You are assuming that I was not prepared for you to grab my ankle.  I was actually hoping that you would this would have been done sooner.”  It was a minor bluff but since Sebastian was paralyzed he would try to redo his hand signs from before. Dragon - Rat - Hare - Bird - Monkey - Dragon-Snake, Dragon, Tiger, Monkey, Boar and then a whip of darkness would snake to Sebastian. And a whip of darkness would quickly wrap around Sebastian.  Youta would see the Energy getting sucked out of his friend.  He would ask “Are you sure we need to continue?I would prefer to stop here buddy. The rest is just not nice.” And by the time he was done with wrapping his friend in his dark whip the paralysis would release.  Then like a dark shadowy tentacle the end would pierce into Sebastian draining him of energy.  Youta would then say to his clone “activate your monster, it’s not as strong as mine but it will work for what we need. Then get ready to activate your attack.”

Bothe of his clones would activate monster. Then make the handseals Tiger, Dragon, Boar and 15 six-inch cone-shaped projectiles of bright orange color would form around his clones.  To which Youta would say “Last chance buddy. Do you give up?”

WC:218
TWC1826

ooc it’ll take strength over 178 to break dark whip and it also drains 50AP per post it is dark whip+death link+the already activated monster.  Vigor is 205 so power is  50+50+77 for difference?
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:41 pm
The wolf would stand there, seeing how Youta would respond to the conditions presented. This current paralysis technique probably wasn't truly able to hold him, but he had no reason to utilize the beast within and so he would watch. He was intent on determining his comrades capabilities, and so far he could say that Youta was capable enough to hold his own. The dark tendril launched from Youta would wrap around Loghain, and he could feel it sapping away at his stamina. "You have quite the interesting arsenal. I have seen enough here, so I yield." 

Once let go, Sebastian would shake the uneasy feeling away of having his mobility taken from him before walking over to Youta and putting out a hand to shake. "You did as well as I had hoped. I'm proud to call you both my comrade and friend." If Youta shook his hand he would offer a grin and a nod. Otherwise, he would return his hand before it became odd. 

"It won't be long before I will be manning a nearby fort. It will be dangerous, but you seem to be able to hold your own. How would you like to tag along?" The wolf would ask, wondering if such a dangerous lifestyle was something that Youta truly wanted. All the wolf knew was that if Youta accepted, he would be grateful and would help train and push the youth to the next level. With such powerful jutsu at his disposal, he very well might surpass even the wolf. Only time would tell for certain. 

wc: 262
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:12 pm
Youta would quickly release the shadow clones and say “Thanks buddy you guys can leave now and shut up.” He would End his enhancers and boost. He would let Sebastian out of the dark whip like tendrils and turn to Sebastian and say “thanks Sebastian! I know I made a few mistakes during our battle but I think I did alright. Practice makes perfect and I am far from well practiced in combat but I know a few things so I can survive. I am always willing to work harder for the good of the village and I always got your back but I would prefer to not be in the front. Know what I mean?”

When Sebastian held out his hand Youta would walk over and shake it and pull him in for a bro hug. “Please we have been through too much for a simple handshake.” He would laugh a little. Thinking about all the missions and training. All the loss they have gone through. “You still have no idea really about my power do you? I guess we should probably talk about it one day but maybe not today unless you have any questions.”

“A nearby fort? How far away is it? How long are we required to stay at a time? You know I got your back no matter where it takes us. What will our main objective and mission be? I will have to let my parents know I will be going so they know. Hey, do you know who to go to if you are having a lot of strange dreams in a row?”

WC 270
TWC 2,096
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:17 pm
The Shinkou would dismiss his clones quickly and speak of his mistakes. "Nobody is perfect. So long as you feel like you can recognize and learn from the mistakes you will continue to grow stronger." The words felt a bit cheesy to say out loud, yet they still rang true. 

The light embrace of his comrade in a bro hug was unexpected, but the wolf didn't resist. They had indeed been through a great deal and perhaps a simple handshake wasn't enough. Youta would make a really good point, as the wolf truly didn't know a great deal about just what Youta was capable of and what powers drove him. He was starting to get a better idea, and the wolf recognized that Youta seemed plenty capable with the mysterious power of Yuumei flowing within. "I'm certain that we will be in for such a discussion, but I'll leave that for another time."

Once Loghain offered more information on where his next post would be, the Shinkou would seem to be intrigued. "The fort isn't incredibly far. Out on the borders between Hoshi and the lands on each side of us. The primary objective would be to protect Haven's borders and act as a warning to the village of impending attack. Or we can be summoned and catch enemies at our gates in a pincer formation, crushing them between the forces of the village defenders and the backup forces stationed at the border." The question regarding time was one he wasn't sure how to answer. "I would be stationed there full time, but those that desire joining the outpost would be welcome to come and go as needed. Well, unless ordered otherwise by our Hogokage, of course." 

"Strange dreams? Like nightmares, or visions?" The wolf would ask, unsure of just what Youta meant. 

wc: 303
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Fri Apr 15, 2022 10:15 pm
“Ya its like always having an angry child in your head bring a shinkou but that will all be a conversation for a later date.” Youta would then  listen to his answers about the fort and reply “Well everyone has to grow up and leave home some time.  So this would be mostly protective in nature from the way you make it sound. Like either a first line of defense or a surprise attack from the rear. We will probably be looking after towns and smaller villages in the area.  Hey man we have been through everything together I will go with you someone has to watch your back. If i am not around who is gunna give you shit and make your life interesting?” he would chuckle a little to himself but continue “I will stay out there for longer stints but i will try to make it home once a month or so for a weekend or so. Will we still get village missions out there from the hogokage?”

Sebastian would ask about the dreams so youta would answer him “That is the thing, I do not have any idea. It is definitely fictional landscape I think but it all feels so real like it could be visions and i mean i can recall them perfectly like a vision so i do not really have an answer to that”

WC231

TWC2327
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:32 pm
It would seem as though Youta was keen on the idea of assisting the Outpost, his youthful energy and light hassling of the wolf a pleasant interaction.  "Indeed, the primary objective is to protect the borders and Hoshigakure from those that would seek to do it harm. That isn't to say that our time would be entirely spend standing guard and manning walls. With all of that 'shit' you plan to give me I would imagine there would be a great deal of work cleaning latrines as well." Loghain would offer, a big grin on his face as he jokes back. The wolf would begin to head towards the exit of the training grounds, beckoning his comrade to follow. "Those stationed at the Outpost will still be able to take on missions, though the missions that need to be done in the village will likely only be assigned to such distant forces as a last resort." Loghain would pause, thinking for a moment, "Plus, our position would allow us to be prime candidates for hunting down wanted criminal elements and bounties." He wasn't sure if Youta would want to do such, for these types of missions would be the most dangerous kind. "I've no qualms with you coming and going as you please. You seem capable enough to hold your own during the trip back and forth."

The pair would exit the training grounds in good spirits. They had done some training, and Sebastian at least figured he would offer Youta a meal. "You wanna grab a bite to eat? I feel like I could eat a whole cow right now."

wc:271
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:03 pm
“Ok so we will be the first line of defense and an early warning systema cleaning latrines i think i'm good there has to be a genin or Ise. i think Ise likes to clean latrines but either way.  If this is what Ayato our hogokage wants I got your back.  Hunting down criminals and collecting bounties we can probably do that.  But we will need supply runs and plenty of other things and I am sure I will make it to the village to visit.”

“Man you know what I am starving also. I wonder what moms got cooking. You should come Over and eat so we can discuss more what this base will be like. Plus then you can tell my mom about the assignment and I do not have too.  You know we have faced vampires, bandits and some creepy ass stuff, right? But none of that compares to her. So I would much rather you tell her. Or maybe a restaurant might be more private.  I can cover it buddy either way dinner is on me.”  he would walk with sebastian to either place and enjoy a meal with his friend and ask one last thing before they part ways “So how long till the base is ready for us to move in?”

WC217
TWC2544

[Exit and claim]

Max stat discount 
dark vortex [url=(1) One Shall Forever Dream of Spring - Page 3 (narutoroleplaygame.com)]1732[/url]+331=2063/2063

[url=(1) Shade Release: Laughing Coffin (narutoroleplaygame.com)] Laughing coffin[/url] 2063/2063

Last edited by Youta Shinkou on Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum