Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Can You RICE From the Dead? (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You RICE From the Dead? (IO)

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:24 pm

Yamato

He was breathing. Finally. Yamato’s vision was still clouded. He was barely taking in his surroundings. But it seemed that Asahi was going to be fine for now. He went unconscious shortly after speaking to the other two, but his heart was beating. "Of course." he answered to Hikari’s request for him to help her carry their friend onto the couch. Yamato put his hand on Asahi’s arm after they laid him down gently. "I’ll buy you all the sake you want when you wake up, friend." he said in a soft voice. He then turned towards Hikari, his vision coming back slowly and his eyes full of tears, "Thank you, Hikari. I don’t know what I would have done without you...". He hid his face behind his hands to cloud a sob he felt coming, but he fought it off. He pulled his hands back and tried speaking to his co-operator while fighting back against his tears. "I will… Go back to the paperwork, try to see where it went wrong… I’m sorry for bringing you into this...". He bowed gently.

He waited for a moment before realizing Asahi wouldn’t be waking up any time soon. He looked around. "I don’t mean to prolong our intrusion of your home, but I also don’t want to leave the entire responsibility of looking after Asahi to you… Let me rent another room in this place, and I’ll come back so we can move Asahi there. I’ll stay watch over him until he wakes up and you can check in on him whenever - or if - you want.". Assuming Hikari agreed to his terms, Yamato left her room to head to the front desk of the inn. He rented a room near Hikari’s and headed back upstairs. He gave Hikari the room number, and (assuming Hikari didn’t object to any of this) carried Asahi to the other room. "Thanks for everything again, Hikari. I hope this doesn’t scar our friendship in the long run.". He once again bowed apologetically before leaving.

Post WC: 338
Total WC: 1154

Exit, Claiming:

Taking learning discount for max stat instead of AP
399 words towards Hakudatsu (914+399=1313/1313)
755 words into for Seal of Protection (755/2063)

Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Can You RICE From the Dead? (IO) - Page 2 Empty Re: Can You RICE From the Dead? (IO)

Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:43 pm

Hikari Hyuuga

Post WC: 686
Total WC: 3,877

AP:

400/610

With their combined effort they were able to lift Asahi onto the couch with ease, as if he were but a feather. Then Yamato took a moment to talk to the unconscious man, making a vow to him that he would buy him all the sake he could ever want while Hikari placed a soft pillow underneath the sleeping man's head. It was only right to give her friend some time to process and release his shock in the way that worked best for him.

“You do not need to thank me, Yamato. I am partially to blame as well for what happened today…” Her voice grew softer as she spoke, guilt tugging at her heartstrings as the blonde placed his head in his hands. “The most important thing is that he is alive. We will drive ourselves crazy if we focus solely on the negatives.” She knew all too well what could happen if one were to dwell for too long on the what ifs or where to place the blame. Having gone down that path before, watching like a bystander as she slowly delved deeper and deeper into mania.

“Much like with the thanks, please do not apologize my friend. The moment I agreed to help you we became partners; what you accomplish or fail to accomplish are mine as well. Together we can work on figuring out where we went wrong and learn from our mistakes for the next person we do this procedure on.” As she finished her miniature monologue to the somber man she would reach out a hand and pat him on the shoulder, a warm smile washing over her face. They admitted their mistakes, now it was time to move forward.

His eyes slowly drifted over to Asahi, and for a moment she thought he would apologize for what happened again- yet, he surprised her. He offered to rent a room for the sleeping man so that he could be the one to look after him, perhaps due to his lingering sense of guilt at accidentally killing him. “Yamato, I really don’t mind watching after Asahi, it is kind of in the job description to look after your patient all day and night as a medic.” She would give a light chuckle, trying to lighten the mood a little and help him loosen the anger and sorrow inside him. “But…if that is what you wish to do I will not fight you on it.” There was a glint of determination in his swollen eyes; he was not going to back down easily, whether that was due to wanting to atone for the grave sins he felt he caused or for the more innocent intention of nursing his friend back to health, she couldn’t tell. Either way she knew she could not win, and hoped that taking care of him helped Yamato quell the blame inside his heart.

As swiftly as he left did he come back, telling her his room was nearby in one of the adjacent rooms to her own. Luckily they didn’t have to carry their sleeping beauty far, placing him on the large bed in the room once they made it through the doorway. Yamato then saw her off, giving her one last form of an apology before they parted ways. “It hasn’t, and will never, scar our friendship, Yamato. I know Asahi feels the same way I do. The only person who is mad at you is yourself.” Hikari gently gave him another pat on the shoulder, a warm gaze shining through her lilac tinted hues. “If you need anything you know where to find me. I’ll stop by later with some dinner. Keep yourself out of trouble while I’m gone!”

She waved and went on her way, thoughts of what she should make the two blondes for dinner preoccupying her mind. Every now and then her mind would wander, images of corpses flashing before her eyes and the smell of blood filling her nose, but anytime that happened she would pinch herself and find something, anything, to aid her as a distraction.

(Exit)
(TWC: 3,877)
(Claims: 38 stat points

New Stat Totals for Hikari after halving everything:

Chakra: 30 + 20 = 50
Vigor: 25 + 5 = 30
Speed: 18
Strength: 12 + 13 = 25

2000/2000 for Ninshu
1000/1000 for Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings
500/500 for Chakra Flare)

Moyasu Nokoribi
Moyasu Nokoribi
Citizen
Stat Page : My Stats
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 149000

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:07 pm
Approved.

Hikari Hyuuga likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum