Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Baruga Ryoinsatsu
Citizen
Stat Page : ☁️
Summoning Contract : ☁️
Familiar : ☁️
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : SPACE-TIME.
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 10000

Strike A Pose (Mission/Solo) Empty Strike A Pose (Mission/Solo)

Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:44 pm
Mission:

Baruga yawned, dressed in her usual gown, adorned with accessories and all, before she knocked on the door. Today, she felt like being a bit more pretty, especially since her entire morning before her usual training regime was going to be spent doing easy labor for a photo op. Honestly, she didn't like the artistry of photography — if you wanted to see the beauty of a particular image, then a painting would capture it in a way more valuable way. Photographs also didn't have the same resale value as a good painting or sculpture, and she didn't see that changing anytime soon.

However, she supposed it was good for capturing the essence of living creatures without being too much of a hassle. That was the one thing she could think of: but at the same time, when it came to people, they always had such hang-ups about getting their good side and lightning and whatever. Great when they're taking pictures of Baruga, but not when she's waiting for other people, since it bothers her and not them. So when the door opened and she saw an attractive looking model haggling prices and details with the photographer (who was in the middle of opening the door), she couldn't help but make a face at what she was going to be spending four hours on helping with.

But then the photographer looked at her.

And then looked at the model.

And then looked at her.

"Apologies, you're the daimyo's heir, correct?"

"The will isn't finalized, but I am the daimyo's daughter. Baruga, nice to meet you."

"A-Ah, Baruga-dono, I truly do apologize, and I bear no ill will to — your dynasty — but, ah, I hired... a genin? Why, er, how might I assist you this day?"

"Photographer-san, I am the genin. Now then, tell me what needs to be set up and how I can help: I'm yours for the next four hours, as per your contract."

Baruga tapped her foot and raised an eyebrow impatiently as she watched the man sputter. The rusty cogs in his head begun turning, and once the cobwebs were taken away, his head snapped to the model, and he angrily started barking at her to get out.

Once that mess was out of the way, Baruga gave the guy a queer look as he started frantically doing his own set-up, the photographer moving double-time as the lights and camera were stood up. Blinking and rushing in to help him, Baruga was suddenly met with a raised hand and a stern look.

"Up up up! Baruga-dono, change of plans. Today, your mission... is to be my subject matter! How can I pass up such exposure, having the nation's most beloved princess here at my disposal — oh, and your dress, it's quite immaculate, yes, this shall do perfectly! Now, go sit over there and hold that basket of fruit for me, won't you?"

...Well, y'know what? She wouldn't argue. It was her mission after all. And if she ditched the basket of fruit ten minutes in and simply turned the mission into her own personal (and free!) professional photoshoot, then who was she to complain?

WC: 531
Claims:
— 1000 Ryo from 1 E-Rank Mission + 200 from Genin Rank
— 5 AP
— +5 Stats (to Chakra: Chakra is now at Max)
— 531 WC to be added to WC Bank
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Strike A Pose (Mission/Solo) Empty Re: Strike A Pose (Mission/Solo)

Fri Jan 07, 2022 2:29 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum