Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 55%
5 Posts - 23%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 44250

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas (IO) Empty It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas (IO)

Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:51 pm
Stop the Poison!:

Stop the Presents!:

Take the Star!:

This time of year was festive and full of life around the world. For many villages, it was filled with snow and sharing love from within the warmth and safety of home. However, for Kiri, it was more outdoor festive like outdoor bars and large gatherings in the village square. More travelers come around as well this time of year to escape the northern cold and snow. 

Ban did care much for the festivities though. She wasn't used to getting together with family as for most of her life they were absent or dead. She didn't have many friends to spend the festivals with either until just this year. Friends she met during her time as a shinobi and traveling the world. It was truly a blessing for Ban to celebrate. But how? Ban didn't have experience with this kind of life. It made her self-conscious and retracted from the rest of the village.

The Hozuki paced her living room, thinking about whether she should get together with some friends and actually participate in the activities or just stay at home as she had always done. That's when she noticed a strange letter sitting on her living room couch. Ban didn't recall putting a letter there or getting any mail recently. Her curiosity caused her to open the gold highlighted letter. 

Dear Ban Hozuki

In an urgent matter, I have it on good authority that the evil Yoi has decided to hold a ‘festival’ and trick his followers into a grave mistake. I need you to come and sabotage these events as quickly as possible. Trust me, it’s easy money. You will be greatly compensated upon completion, let alone the satisfaction of a job well done. And that’s really why we’re here right? If you agree, use the summoning scroll attached to travel to The Moon Country, and come to aid in the endeavors.

Who was Yoi? Who was Itazura? Ban hadn't heard of the two before. Was this a joke? The curiosity burned inside Ban to the point where the only way she'd feel satisfied as if she followed to where the summoning scroll would take her. The Hozuki wrote her own letter and left it on the kitchen table for someone to see if she weren't to return explaining the situation. Then, she would take her to leave using the scroll as instructed. Maybe here she could learn about the festive spirit.
Ban suddenly appeared in a different land covered in snow. In front of her was a giant gate decorated as Peppermint, it filled the air with its sweet and cool smell. Ban realized that she wasn't wearing anything warm. She clasped herself in a hug attempting to warm herself. She wasn't alone, others had also appeared at the gates at the same time as her.
Small people with pointed ears quickly rushed over to them and placed a coat over Ban and whomever else needed something warm. It was a long overcoat that was bright red with white fur trimmings. Ban instantly felt warmer with the coat on. 
One of them stepped towards to greet them with a cheery tone. "Welcome to the Moon Country! And thank you for taking Itazuma's request! Please follow me after you fellows get situated."
WC: 544

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 44250

It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas (IO) Empty Re: It's Beginning to Look a Lot like Christmas (IO)

Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:12 pm
The two shinobi summoned were Kiri Genin, Ban Hozuki, and Geal Uchiha. The guards would open the gate as they two had their moment to get themselves together. Ban had warmed up thanks to the coat given to her. Although the coat given to Ban was too bright to be her style, she dug the coat design and warmth. As the gates opened, they would make a large gust of wind blow through the guards and Kiri shinobi. The air was only warm compared to the surrounding environment. It smelled sweet, like pastries and cinnamon. Inside the gates appeared a small village that glowed with red and green lights and reflected the fluffy white snow. A guard would turn to Ban and Gael and tell them to find Itazukra at a secret location in one of the alleys off the village square. It seemed that Itazuka wanted to meet them privately to debrief them about these assignments. 

Ban would take the lead into the village as the gate closed behind them. The Hozuki paused for a moment, taking in the new site. They were like she had never seen them before in Kiri. The lights and decorations looked put together professionally to bring the perfect atmospheric lighting to the small village. Ban looked at the other Kiri shinobi as well. He was well equipped for a shinobi mission while also styling himself for the cold weather. "I'm Ban Hozuki, member of the Hozuki clan." Ban introduced herself in her low voice. She hadn't met Gael before, so she was very polite for her first impression. 

"It seems we both got this summon from Itazuka. I'll be honest. I have no idea what to expect from this. I have never met this figure in my life, and then I get a random summoning scroll in my home. I'm more curious to find out about what's going on than whatever mission this Itazuka wants us to do." 

After introductions, Ban headed towards Gael, the village square, with her new partner. The village had a workshop, some bakeries, and a couple of other businesses. The residential part of the village was beyond the village square. All of the shops were smaller than average due to the size of the residences. Ban would have to duck down to get into the doors of the business they walked past if she wanted to get in. 

Alleyways surrounded the village square between the business buildings in the village square. Ban wasn't sure which one Itazuka wanted to meet them in. Suddenly a pale woman with long black hair and wolf ears could be seen trying to get the duo's attention. Once they noticed her, she would slip behind an alley wall, signaling to follow. Ban looked at Gael with concern but followed down the alley after the spirit.

"Well, well. I'm glad you two had accepted my call. My name is Itazuka." The spirit presented herself with animation and excitement. Ban didn't respond to the attitudes similarly. Ban asked bluntly, "Why did you summon us? Why did you need us to help you with this Yoi person?" Itazura smiled. "Straight to the point, I like it. I asked you two to help me because I believe Yoi, the spirit in charge of this holiday, will poison his followers using the sweets given out tomorrow for the lighting of the tree event. I need you two to stop it from happening. Would you help me with this?" Itazura pleaded to the duo. Ban looked at Gael to see what he thought. Ban wanted to investigate and help out, but she wasn't sure if this was trustworthy. Either way, they would get paid for their help. 

WC: 618
TWC: 1162
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum