Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 87406

Yoi needs our help  Empty Yoi needs our help

Sat Dec 11, 2021 10:25 am
Missions:

Youta had just finished training and was having a good time at the training grounds. He had worked really hard on some new training trying to get ready for some new techniques. He was super tired and decided to take a nap. When he awoke he found a letter in front of his door when he opened it. He was transported to a very weird looking gate. It was red and white striped. With evergreen trees which he had no idea what he was doing and more importantly how he got there. How was this going to work. He would wait and see who else would show up. But what were they there for.

He would finally open the letter and see that it is from an entity known as Yoi. Youta did not recognize that name but maybe it was some higher ranking shinobi. It would take some powerful ninjutsu or some other technique to transport him so far from home. He did not know where they were but it was definitely not Haven. It was snowy instead of deserty. So he was invited to a Christmas celebration and it would be a party to remember who would want to miss out on a Christmas party like that. However another person named Itazura was going to try to pull some shenanigans at it and Yoi needs some help with a few things before and to make sure that everything goes off without any problems. When more people would show up and Sebastian was among them along with the rest of his team.

WC 263
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen
Stat Page : Loghain's Stats
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Ryo : 0

Yoi needs our help  Empty Re: Yoi needs our help

Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:33 pm
Waking up to the strangest sounds of bells jingling, Sebastian Loghain would rise from his bed to get dressed. Perhaps it was all another bout of those strange dreams? He would make his way to his cooler, opening it to find a refreshment to remedy his parched throat. With his thirst choosing to persist after the first few sips, he would chug the whole half gallon of water. He would put some clothes on, expecting to head out into the day and get some work done around his cabin. There was much to do, and there never felt like there was enough time to do it all. Stepping over to his door, he would glance down at the floor to see a strange letter addressed to him. It was wrapped in a colorful red and green envelope with a shiny tinsel bow. This was clearly not a parcel or mission from the village, nor was something this odd coming from anyone else he knew. With a swift singular tear, he would pull out a letter. Some fellow by the name of Yoi had some sort of event going on, and had tasked people to protect the bakeries that were mass producing wintery delights. There was a seal at the bottom, and mention of it transporting the wolf to the land of Moon Country. Despite his best efforts, he had no idea where that actually was in relation to his current location. He was reluctant to use the seal, unsure about why this had come to him. Still, he couldn't help but feel as though he was needed to defend these factories of delectable delights from the evil machinations of this Itazura person. 

He would crack the seal and find himself instantaneously transported to a frigid wonderland. The wolf tended to have an open mind about stuff, but this all seemed rather strange even to him. The gates of this place looked to be like the peppermint candies that would be given out to the good children during the winter festivals, but they were so very much larger than any that he had seen before. A chilling wind blew, the crisp air unexpectedly startling the wolf who had been dressed for a much warmer climate. A quick sniff of the air suggested that another was around, a familiar scent. It was almost masked by how minty everything around them was, but he had a powerful nose that could at least decipher his friends and allies from the strange stalks of peppermint spears dotting the area. 

It was Youta. The wolf would quickly make his way over, grouping up with his teammate. "It is always good to see a familiar face in situations like these. Are any of the others around?" The wolf would ask, hoping that his comrade might have a bit more information that he did. 

wc:476
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Summoning Contract : Nightmare Demons
Familiar : Sebastian
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Ryo : 46000

Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:39 am
It was such a beautiful day in the village, the kids were running around playing games and the birds seem to be chirping a Christmas song.The air carried the smell of some of the different kind of food stands that weren’t to far from where he was sitting at and with an almost empty stomach getting some food didn’t seem like a bad idea. He couldn’t recall the last time he had tried something from one of the stands and now it seemed like a better time than any to do something new. Before he could get up and go purchase a food one of the little kids walked up to him a Carrier ninja had appeared behind him. He handed Ciel his mission and then as fast as he came he had left.

“They sure are some fast ninja , I couldn’t do a job like that” , Ciel said as he opened the letter and read its content. Today it seemed like he would be guarding s bakery with some of his fellow Hoshi shinobi. “Well better not keep them waiting any longer than I already have”, he said with a smile and in a instant he was gone. It didn’t take him long to reach the bakery and as he expected it seemed like he was the last one there. “Hey everyone, my name is Ciel it’s a pleasure to meet you all”, he said with a smile as he approached the two other shinobi. He had hoped that today would be exciting but it seems like he would have to settle for a normal protection job. Even though he didn’t mind what he did as long as he got paid but having some action wouldn’t hurt either , hopefully he could hear some good stories from these two. 

WC:302
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:10 pm
Youta would walk up to Sebastian to say hello.  He would walk up and say “Hey Sensei, how is it going? We got transported to moon country somehow?  This Yoi must be very powerful to summon multiple people here just to help with a Christmas party.  Do you know anything about them? I have also not seen Jun or Regis, you are the first person I have seen since landing in this cold place. I guess we should head into town and buy a jacket. It's cold. ” He would summon his Flak jacket out of his storage wristbands and put it on. “Are you not cold?” He would turn just then and would see another young shinobi wearing a Hoshi headband. He was also prepared for battle. He had met him once before, Ciel, a new member of his team.  They had no real time to talk and did not know each other very well. But this young shinobi would walk up and say hi. “Hi Ceil, it is nice to see you again. How is it going? I think we are in Moon Country if you are curious.  Apparently we have to get these cookies first.”  Then he would turn to Sebastian “I feel like if there were going to be more people they would have shown up by now.  Why don’t you lead the way? I will follow your lead.”  

He would let Sebastian lead the way to the bakery that they had to pick up the cookies at.  They would enter the city and Youta would see all the Christmas decorations throughout the down it was almost too much. Youta was very distracted whether it was the lights all over the place or all the garland.  All the red and green all around. Youta would just be spinning in awe of all the beauty and festivities.  They would eventually make it to the bakery.  Youta would enter and say “Hello we are here to get the cookies and watch over the bakery to make sure nothing happens to the cookies. Is anyone around?”  He would wait for Sebastian and Ceil to continue.  After Sebastian talked to the owner of the bakery Youta would ask “What’s the plan?”

WC370
TWC 633
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:35 pm
So the rest of the team had either not been summoned or were way ahead of the duo. He found it incredibly difficult to believe that the two greenest members (Regis and Jun) were already here and taking care of the tasks at hand. The wolf had hoped that whatever they were doing and wherever it was it was important. Maybe they were assigned a different squad? With a mental shrug and not wanting to bother thinking on the matter any more than he already had he would take Youta's lead and summon his flak jacket. It wasn't a proper jacket to keep the frosty Moon Country chill off of his arms but it would at least help a bit. "Yeah this place is probably one of the coldest places I have ever found myself. As for this Yoi fellow... well, I've not heard anything about him specifically but I can't help but feel like he is familiar to me." 

Another shinobi would arrive to greet the pair, this one introducing himself as Ciel. He seemed polite and friendly, and his headband suggested that he was another of the Hoshi shinobi. "Welcome Ciel. I am Sebastian Loghain and this is Youta. The first objective is a simple one, or at least it is on the first glance. I want you both to keep sharp, though. I cannot fathom needing armed shinobi guards to protect a normal bakery from any normal folks." Loghain would give a light laugh. "Well, it didn't really say that this Itazura was a normal person... maybe they themselves are shinobi trained? I recommend we all take up positions within site of one another but guarding each of the entry points to this bakery. One of us can watch the front door, another the back door, and the last can keep an eye on the loading dock doors." Loghain would grab one of the cookies off of the assembly line, taking a bite out of a snowman's head. "Does that plan work for everyone? If so, head to your positions and call out if anything happens. Don't pretend to be a hero. If you spot the enemy call it out so that we can converge on their position." 

If the rest of the group was on board, he would take position at the loading dock doors. He would continue to munch on cookies, keeping alert for any scents of enemies. The smell of confectioner's sugar and gingerbread baking filled the air, making detecting anyone with his keen nose incredibly difficult. Luckily Youta's keen eyes wouldn't be hindered by such things. 

wc:433
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:04 pm
While making sure to keep a look out for any would be bandits , he continued to make small talk with his teammates and teacher. It had taken him a moment but he had realized that he wasent in Hoshi anymore and somehow ended up in a different land and thanks to youta statement it confirmed his hunch. “Seems like ur right , I wander what jutsu was able to get all three of us here like that . Must be some powerful stuff”, Ciel would say in a serious tone. He hadn’t experienced something like this before and he couldn’t help but be excited to see what would come Next out of all of this, it wasn’t everyday when u magically get transported out of the village with three other shinobi. As time went on here there didn’t seem like anyone was going to be attacking the bakery they were assign to guard , but just in case he made sure to not snack on food like everyone else around him. It made him chuckle a little when he heard Sebastian talk about keeping their guard up while he smacked on food. Ciel had to admit though that the food did look amazing and if the night ended with no problems he was going to make sure that he tried some of the cookies and if they were good enough he would make sure to bring some back home with him. “Let’s just hope the rest of the night ends this smoothlyl, he would say to everyone.

WC:258
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:39 pm
Youta would hear Sebastian say his plan while snacking on the goods of the bakery. He would say ”if it’s alright with you I will take the front door and keep an eye out on the street. And Ciel your right, I was wondering if you knew what kind of person Yoi was? All I know is he must be powerful enough to transport shinobi to protect some cookies, he must be bored or something. If he is that powerful, why does he need us? Sebastian I guess you are watching the ingredients and the cargo bay.” He would whisper under his breathe “and being a taste tester.” He would then continue in a normal voice “and Ciel if you want to watch the back door and the kitchen make sure no poison goes in.” Youta would then hang out in the front looking out to the street. He would be distracted by all the baked goods all the cakes, cookies and pies. he would look out the window and see a person. Who would not usually be suspicious but they were hanging out and watching the bakery quite closely. Youta would try to secretly activate meigan to see if they had large enough chakra reserves or flowing to be a shinobi. But Youta must not have been as secretive as he thought. Because the person quickly ran. So Youta would shout “I do not know which one of entrances they are coming to but a shinobi wearing no headband and in plain clothes with black hair is headed your way. She has the ice element and was carrying a bag of some sort. So I would be ready for some sort of battle and maybe try to capture her so we can question her. I will be here if you need reinforcements just yell!” He would activate a shadow clone and make one clone to keep an eye on the front. “Yell if their is any trouble” he would say to the clone. He would head towards the back and would wait and see if either of them yell.

WC 350
TWC 983
Sebastian Loghain
Sebastian Loghain
Citizen

Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:05 pm
The pair would discuss the power of this Yoi fellow that seemed to conjure us here from across the world. They were right of course. The kind of jutsu that could teleport not just objects, but people,  was usually fairly advanced stuff. Bundle that with the fact that they were all summoned from different locations and this already impressive feat of jutsu might becomes that much more immense. Perhaps this Yoi person was too busy checking some sort of list a couple of times to be bothered with interfering directly. This Yoi person was a rather strange fellow, but hopefully these acts of kindness would land the trio on some sort of list for the "good folks". 

Youta was ready to take position at the front of the bakery, keeping watch on the front entrance to the place. With Loghain keeping an eye on the loading and cargo area, that left Ciel to watch the back door. Munching away at the cookies he had grabbed on the way, he didn't seem to hear the whispered words of his comrade about how the wolf was eating the cookies they were there to protect. Hey, there were tons of cookies here, so many that it was almost sickening if you really thought about it. There had to be enough cookies here for a dozen to go to all of the boys and girls of the world... which is an absolute ton of cookies. How long did it take to bake all of these cookies? And more importantly, who was going to eat them all? He did not think that the cookies would remain fresh for an extended amount of time. Maybe a week or two, but after that they would likely go stale. He would pop another cookie into his mouth, chewing feverishly at the new flavor "This one is oatmeal! And it has little raisons in it!" Usually the young wolf was far more focused, but something about this place filled him with childlike wonder and joy. It was as if this place was magically hypnotizing him, causing him to inadvertently lower his guard a bit. Probably not enough to cause any serious issue, but enough that he seemed to want to enjoy this time here in this magical place. 

Youta would detect someone suspicious, alerting the others just like they had planned. "If they have shinobi training they might come from all entrances at once with Shadow Clones!" The temperature in the bakery dropped by several degree and kept climbing lower. The place that had just moments before been a warm and welcoming place was now like an icebox, matching the wintery landscape outside. The wolf could see the warmth of his breath on each exhalation. "Ice element for sure. Keep your eyes peeled and stay frosty!" He would say, not realizing how ridiculous that must have sounded given their circumstances at the moment. 

Some sort of icicle would crash through one of the windows, almost striking the wolf if it were not for his quick reflexes. The icicle struck the back wall of the loading area, spreading a thin layer of ice across the wall where it hit. "Keep cover between yourself and the windows. The enemy is taking shots at us through them." He would shout to the others, hoping that they would listen. This was only the first task, so a major injury here could slow them down a great deal. Sure, Loghain was able to utilize medical jutsu, but even he didn't know if it could heal frostbite or frozen flesh. 

Loghain wasn't one to turn away from a fight, but he had no idea how many targets there were out there. Not to mention that he would have to fight his way through a hail of attacks in order to likely even get to any of the winter ninjutsu users. "Youta, do you have eyes on any targets? The sugar and baked goods in here are making it hard for me to sniff them out." Perhaps he would need to get to a better vantage point to see? The wolf honestly didn't know for certain. 

"Ciel, how about you? Eyes on any of them? If so, call them out. If we can confirm at least how many of them there are we can figure out the best plan of attack." Honestly he was tempted to just rush out there and begin hunting the enemy down, but he was using his better judgement to get an idea of what he was about to rush into. "Remember, they have to come to us if they plan to destroy the cookies! So long as we hold them off, I'm sure that we will pull through!" This Yoi fellow had better send some reinforcements because it seemed as though they were pinned down in here at the moment. 

wc:809
twc:1718
Ciel Uchiha
Ciel Uchiha
Genin
Genin

Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:46 am
“Unfortunately I haven’t heard of him before I accept this mission, hopefully he comes around there a couple questions I would like to talk to him about”, he would say in response to youta. He didn’t want to seem like some nerd so he tried his best to hid his curiosity and keep a calm demeanor. Everytime he witnessed a new jutsu that he hadn’t seen or heard of before he couldn’t help but want to learn it or atleast see how it works, but unfortunately this time it seemed like he would be having to going home without much of an answer. 

After all the small talk was done amongst them , they all took different spots around the bakery to make sure nothing foul happens, but the only foul thing Ciel could see was how many cookies Sebastian was continuously stuffing into his mouth. “Must be some good ass cookies for him to eat them like that”, Ciel would say as he made his way to the back door. He had hoped that the night would go by smoothly so that they could return home , he had plenty of things he needed to get done and being here just didn’t sit right with him. 

“It seemed so odd that anyone would want to go to all the trouble of teleporting all of them here and then pay us on top of that just to guard some random bakery, I wander what’s hidden inside to make someone go through all the trouble”, he would think to himself. He had been standing at the back door for a few minutes now and nothing seemed to be going on when all of a sudden it started to get colder and colder insides the normally warm bakery. “What the hell is going on in here”, he would say out loud as moments latter a icicle came crashing through the window.

“Oh shit , seems like the party about to start”, Ciel would say jokingly. He was happy that they wouldn’t be just sitting here for some hours trying to have small talk. Sebastian would yell over to both Touta and Ciel and ask could they see anything and with a quick response Ciel would yell back “No , can’t say I do . Hopefully they don’t stay hidden or this could become rather annoying”. He knew he didn’t have a choice but to wait them out or else he would end up with one those icicle in his chest, especially since he has no ideas where they are hiding at. As he stood on the right side of a window he would use one of the broken pieces of glass as a mirror to see what was going on outside without actually being infront of the window. As he moved the glass around he didn’t see anything but with the trees and other objects around he didn’t expect to see much of anything anyway but if they make a move he should be able to spot them.

WC:506
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:48 am
Youta would hear Sebastian yell to watch for more clones. Youta who was at the door to the kitchen yelled “I have a clone watching the the front, there is no need to worry.” As soon as he got to the door the temperature turned frigid. There was frost starting to form around doors and ice from the sink. “I think the front will be ok, is it just me or did it get super cold in here?” Soon he would hear a crash through the window. Sebastian would say all the smells of sugar, candy, vanilla and all the other smells could overwhelm any normal person let alone a werewolf, with his heightened smell. Youta would hear Sebastian's warning about the windows. He would activate meigan to try to get a glimpse and he could see them. He would communicate with his clone to sneak out and report back. His clone came back and said “There is only one that I see. She is going to try to break in the dock door.” He would then hangout by Sebastian and wait for someone to break in he would whisper to him “ the barrage stopped they are going to try to get in. Keep your eyes on the door and be ready. Do not look at me. I can give you a few seconds before she breaks it, so make them count.” He would make the and signals just as the young lady would break down the door. She looked right at him and she was caught in his Genjutsu. She tensed up yelling “What did you do? A Simple Genjutsu.” So Youta would say “anytime now Sebastian! Ceil are you alright in there because we are getting attacked here!” Sebastian and the other shinobi would fight for a little and Sebastian would pin her down. He always liked to watch Sebastian fight he was so fast it was always interesting time trying to keep up. Would say “quickly get her under a medium genjutsu.” Youta would then perform his genjutsu the revelation of evil after the second person does theirs. The target goes into some sort of trance so Youta asks “what are your plans? How many are there?” Then in her trance state she would reply “We plan to disrupt the workshop party and steal the Yoi’s star. I do not know how many of us are here but my team of 5 are split into 3 teams.” “What are the teams?” Then she would continue “I am by myself then two teams of two.” Then the genjutsu would end.

Youta would continue “Ok Sebastian,I don’t know what you want to do with her that is up to you.” He would hear Sebastian out on what to do with this girl. The he would continue. “I guess let's go to the workshop.the tree lighting ceremony where they put the star up is not till later today. I guess let’s go guard that party. Man I was hoping I would get to party. It’s so festive out here. ” Youta would follow Sebastian to the workshop and on the way keep meigan up and running looking for anyone suspicious and ask “ok Sebastian How are we going to guard this party”

WC544
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum