Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 8:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 4:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 4:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageToday at 3:44 amJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:41 amAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryToday at 12:25 amAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 11:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 6:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 5:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mac
Mac
Citizen
Stat Page : The Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 36300

Proud and Prawn Bar and Seafood  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proud and Prawn Bar and Seafood

Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:04 am
"Ah, that was a pretty good contest, thought I may have had you for a second there, but I guess this whole arm wrestling thing might not be for me. Good to get in the win column, ain't that right?" Mac would ask, rhetorically. "Now the night is getting low, and I got a patrol shift early next morning, would love to meet with you again sometime to train Pinnochio, but for now I gotta catch some sleep and prepare myself for the days ahead, not sure if I’ll stop by this joint again, but if I do I’ll keep an eye out for you.”

This was not the complete truth. Mac had a patrol shift, yes, but no where early in the morning. He simply found himself disappointed in the selection at the proud and prawn, and giving that he was so disappointed with their selection, he figured what was another day drinking away his consciousness by himself. He was glad to find a new potential friend, though, and genuinely hoped to meet them again at some point down the line, as he was still getting to know people through out the village, so each new person was an achievement.

Making his way out the door and out into the street, Mac let out a deep exhale, pulling out a cigarette, a lighter, matching the two and putting it to his lips before he inhaled again. Leaning back for a second, falling back, he would quickly put his foot back to balance himself again before starting his walk back to his office. It wasn’t a far walk and it went by quickly. Cutting the bullshit, Mac went to the closest liquor store, one he was familiar with, and after exchanging his usual remarks with the late night clerk on shift at the joint, walked out with a bottle of whiskey. If it was earlier in the night, he’d pick up a carton of eggs, concoct himself a proper whiskey sour, but by this time at night all the reputable grocery stores were closed, and seeking just a headache instead of a combination head and stomach, Mac figured it safer to stick with the stuff straight. Getting back into his office, Mac repeated an old routine of his, knocking back shot after shot as he looked at the same old damn case.

WC: 392, TWC: 4,002

CLAIMING
Exit
+25 Chakra, 75->100
+15 Speed 108->123
Earth Shaker 1250/1250 (Training)
“Hop Ticket” 1500/1500 
Flying Swallow [V7.2] 1000/1000

Temple Style: Bark v7.2 250/1750
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Proud and Prawn Bar and Seafood  - Page 3 Empty Re: Proud and Prawn Bar and Seafood

Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:05 pm
Approved
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:25 pm
"Yea man. Like I was worried several times that my strength would give you. I only barelly got the edge and turned it around right at the end. Next time I bet you beat me for sure. " MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Yes. Fall directly into the web of the small physical fighter. Believe the lies and find encouragement to continue to challege THE Pinochio Pinochio of the Pinochio Pinochio school of the anything goes style of martial arts. His plan was perfect, and even as he said his goodbyes, It was clear that he'd performed a flawless performance. THen, he immediately made the connection between his gentle lie to encourage his new friend and hopefully get further interaction with him and the way Saya spends most of her days, and he immediately felt unclean. Why did he do this. THe last thing he could have ever wished for was to be compared to the tiny terror by anyone. Having to do so himself was literal torture.

"have fun man! If you ever wan't to get a drink my tab stays open!" While the suggestion seemed strange, the bar tended, who had finally taken a moment to stop glaring at them after brand new furniture started falling through the ceiling, actually gave a nod. This wasn't the first time Pino had done something like this. Spending Saya's mother's money frivilously was a past time for the whole team.

As Mac left, Pino would begin setting up the new tables and chairs. it took him a bit to get everything in place, but when he finished the bar looked like they'd never completely trashed it. Slowly the large hole in the roof began to shrink, closing around the open night air like a mouth until there was no sign of destruction left in the area--well. No sign of destruction except for the still unconscious ruffians who were currently sleeping off their probably extremely serious injuries just outside of the door. Maybe he should deal with that.

"Hey uh. Make sure the dudes outside make it to the hospital please? And they no longer count for any rounds I give on the house. Imagine drinking my fruity coctails and then making the decision to get into a fight we me and my new best friends. Those two are officially my best friends by the way. Not like. As of now, yanno. We all go way back. Me and ban and mac. I'm pretty popular and stuff" The woman behind the bar gave him THAT look, but decided not to say anything. The poor boy's ego was fragile, and it didn't hurt her or anyone else to give him his delusions. Eventually he might actually find a group that will apreciate and hang around with him. Until then these moments seem to be the bright light between boring periods of darkness. he couldn't just spend every day training by himself. One must be socialized properly to fit into society, Saya's mom would always tell the team. it will be a good day when he finally kills that woman.

(TWC 4288
putting 1294 towards manipulated tools binding meteor(1294/1294) 2063 towards glass shard swing(2063/2063) 931 towards twin rising dragons mastery (931/2063) all with 25% discount! exit topic closed))
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 176650

Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:21 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum