Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Proud and Prawn Bar and Seafood  - Page 2 Empty Re: Proud and Prawn Bar and Seafood

Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:13 pm
The fighting seemed to be finally at an end. AHEM! I SAID the fighting seemed to be at an end. Dear lord why does this always happen to me. Despite the combatants who challenged the three ninja clearly being completely out of the fight, The small puppet turned boy had not quite gotten enough of the energizing violence. He sat on the chest of one of the men who was knocked down, pummeling him over and over with his tiny wood grain tatooed fists even as ban called for their attention.

"Oh listen. I know I could have fought harder but consider: The other technique I have would have hit one of you. Still you have a point, I could have probably beaten them up more, and i'll never make anbu with this level of punching people with my fists. " In acceptance of the critique, he pulled the chain that looped around a catch at his hip and began wrapping it around the man's body, constricting him as he pulled tight.

"I actually did that!!!" He was far too excited when Mac commented about the man who had been literally thrown bodily out of the bar via a hole made in the roof. It was just as he made the admission that a loud thump marked the man's fall back to earth outside the front door. "I used this cool technique I learned called earth shaker. Popped him right up out of the ceiling and i think into the dirt outside. I'd have to actually go out there to double check though. " As he considered the convorsation, there was a moment when he thought maybe they were suggesting that the issue was the fight itself, and not that they didn't prove their skills with an acceptable level of carnage. That didn't make much sense though.

"Wh. Oh. Yea. That's just earth shaker. So like. I think theres a taijutsu version but I just used my weapon. You kinda just tap your weapon on the ground really hard right, and it sends a shockwave that slows down opponents and also can send one flying hecka far! Since i'm under the power of the fourth--aw. " He took a pause to realize that the strength of the eight inner gates had chosen that exact moment to drop from him. THe aura surrounding his body lowered, and his muscles ceased to bulge. "Sorry. Since I WAS under the power of the fourth gate it launches them extra EXTRA high. Really cool technique. " At the introduction, pinochio would go silent for a moment. Why was this so familiar. It was like they'd done this entire dance before, probably in a dark creepy village full of unspeakable evil and cultists. Oh well.

"Name's Pinochio Pinochio, Owner of Pinochio Pinochio's blacksmithing shop and the head of the Pinochio Pinochio school of the anything goes style of martial arts." In emphasis, he turned from the pair, focusing his strength on a section of debris. Thrusting a fist forward a large square of sheer taijutsu pressure pushed out ten meters from his body. Flashes of fists appeared in the square over and over. Hundreds. THousands. When the attack finished the broken remnants of bottles and barstools were completely vaporized.

(TWC 2194)
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 44250

Proud and Prawn Bar and Seafood  - Page 2 Empty Re: Proud and Prawn Bar and Seafood

Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:48 pm
The two didn't seem to mind the damage they caused. Mac, the drunkard that he was, seemed to take it with an agitating level of calmness. Adding to it that he decided to order more drinks as she started talking. Same with Pinocchio, caused the most damage out of all of them. When Mac said that SHE had done as much damage as they did, apparently almost knocking over an entire shelf of liquor. Ban's teeth clenched, hearing that she was getting insulted like that. She did self defend and he was definitely fighting along with Pin. She would've popped off on the older man, until he admitted that they were involved at that they should help clean up, even offer some money to the bar owner. Ban's anger subsided with a deep sigh. She nodded in agreement and started helping pick up tables that had been flipped over but undamaged for the most part. 

Mac was right, it did such to be understaffed in a closing shift. It would just be Ban, the drunkard, and the small boy who were left to clean up everything. At least the gesture would leave Ban with a good taste in her mouth compared to if they had just trashed the place and left. It would cause her parents to roll around in their graves. They were the ones that taught her about honor and respect and how those reflected the clan and herself. 

The two would start to introduce each other. The drunkard was named Duncan Mcnally, or Mac for short. Pinocchio introduced himself and his occupation as the school named after him for the martial arts of where anything goes. Ban rolled her eyes, "I've never heard of that school before." She could imagine a dusty old martial arts studio in the basement of some building where this boy would pretend he's teaching the students something. There were already "schools" that she knew of that were like that. They existed to get cheap money out of people inspired to be shinobi without knowing the actual cost of being one. 

She figured that she better introduce herself to the two, not that Mcnally would remember it. "I'm Ban Hozuki." She continued to work for a while in silence, not really wanting to associate with the other two. After a while of cleaning though, that would change as she got bored. "You know, I'll admit your fighting style is pretty cool, Pinocchio. How about we get a legit arm-wrestling match in after we finish up in here. Unlike your last opponent, I fight with dignity and honor." Ban stared daggers into the knocked-out man that had cheated at the last arm wrestling match, depriving them of watching a truly amazing sport. "However, if you get to use techniques, I'm allowed to use my own clan's technique in the arm wrestling match." She figured that she might need the extra boost to have a chance to beat this guy's technique. Her own clan's Great Arm Techinque was nothing to ignore, she could possibly hold up pretty well using the technique. She was at least that confident in her own strength. 

WC: 526
TWC: 1767
Mac
Mac
Citizen
Stat Page : The Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 36300

Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:43 am
“Nice to meet you Pinocchio Squared, same extends to you Ban, now let's get to cleaning and seeing if we can get this place in a good enough shape so that when the staff that fled come back, they figure it was just some sort of genjutsu, I’m telling you let's get this place spotless… well I’d hope we can put a spot in that hole in the roof,” Mac would say, “Now let me find that dust pa-” Mac was interrupted by the short man punching so fast and hard that the debris he had gathered had vaporized, “Well that did that trick, lets see if we can clean the rest of the place without completely vaporizing anything else, or making anything worse. Now, lets get to it.” Mac and the crew would proceed to have your standard comedy cleaning routine montage, Mops were sparred with, buckets were put on heads, and at the end of the session, they had cleaned the entire place up keenly, well save the hole in the wall. Mac would take a look at it, leveraging his past with wood working to try and make an estimate on how much exactly it looked like it would cost.

After Ban offered another arm wrestling match, Mac was stuck with an idea, causing him to start, “Well guys, I used to work in carpentry and I think that will run us a total of about 175 ryo, nothing too hard to fix but certainly not anything I would want to pay. Now we can split these 3 ways with 50, but then we have the 25 ryo left over, I propose, that last 25 be settled over an arm wrestling match. Would you two be down to settle this on the table?” Mac would give them a second to think, before blurting out, “Of course, I would be the referee,” giving a sly smile as the concept was still amusing to him.

(OOC, not talking about actual ryo being spent here, just like "CD" ryo, nothing actually deducted or the like)
WC: 326, TWC: 3,043
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:19 pm
"It uh. It's pretty new. Required permission from the Mizukage to set up and what not. Uh. I'm currently the only practitioner but its pretty cool. We also do training with weaponry of course. haven't made any cool techniques for that one yet though. " He debated for several moments if it was worth going into what a practitioner of the anything goes style of martial arts could do. In the end, it didn't take him much time to determine that it would almost defintely not be an ideal situation. They only had one technique so far. It would be the shortest explaination about why someone should be interested in a fighting style in ninja history. The arm wrestling challenge was exciting. Then he realized that there was time required between when he used a technique and when he could reactivate it. He'd named these cooldowns, though he wasn't sure where he'd gotten the term from.

"Uh. Yea i'm down. I just like. Need to rest up a bit first. Have you ever noticed how like. The techniques that we use wierdly have a time frame between when we pause their use and when we can use them again? Is that just me?! " He went to work cleaning things in the shop, starting with all the debris that was hanging as high up as possible. A rational individual would recognize the weakness of their own height and choose tasks that would have been easier for them with their weakness. A thrifty individual would have found some way to get around those weaknesses in order to prove themselves. Pinochio was well. Neither of those. THe cleaning scene would be a montage of Pinochio trying desperately to climb onto things to reach the high up issues, jumping on his tip toes, kicking off walls to barelly miss the height needed, and various other unfortunate situations before finally he'd start wiping off the bottoms of tables. He couldn't quite reach the whole table tops without standing on something either and he'd done enough irreparable damage to his ego.

"Uh. If it's helpful... I have an associate that could fix this up for..." He took a long moment to pretend to calculate the cost in his head. It was all a joke, but he wanted to really commit.

"For exactly zero ryu and zero uh.... portions of a single ryo. cents? Anyway. I could call in a student of mine and she could fix the issues up for free if you'd like. THen we could charge these ruffians who broke it with their heads for waht we feel like and maybe make a quick buck if you feel so inclinded. "It was interesting that Mac had suggested that they split the money evenly, when the end result would be the last of it not possibly going back into his pocket. Was he filthy stinking rich also? He knew there was the rentei clan in town who had a ton of money. Maybe this was just a silly joke?

(TWC 2697)
Mac
Mac
Citizen

Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:56 am
"I feel like these ruffians have paid their fair share in the bruises they'll wake up with and the humility they'll have to live with, I say if we can fix it at no cost to anyone, that'd be the best, least amount of additional pain this night the better. I think we have done our fair share of beating people up, best not to beat up people’s wallets too,” Mac would state, assessing the situation and absolving himself of his own manipulative guilt. He had managed to slip under the noses of Pin and Ban that they would be paying the lion’s share of the money, leaving that troubled idea to move onto one that seemed fair for everyone save that poor sap who’d be stuck cleaning it. Moving on from that thought, Mac figured he may as well still try and see this competition of strength as he was honestly entertained by the idea of it, and tried in his own sly way to push the two to testing their strength still, even though there wasn’t much of an incentive in the matter now that the debt had been settled. Mac was glad to hear the want for such a test from both parties.

“So, Ban and Pinnochio Squared, in the circled square table, an arm wrestling match for the centuries. No flashy techniques, no flashy maneuvers, just good old fashioned meat on meat action. Are you two down? If so let's get this thing started,” Mac would ask, then state in that order. Pending approval, Mac would gather a few belts and a couple books to both potentially hold Pinocchio down, and help equalize his height disparity. Mac looked towards Ban, to see the pirate running instead of paying her debts at the first mention of ryo. “Well then,” Mac would say, somewhat astonished, “Looks like I’ll be your opponent if you’re okay with that Pinocchio, I know it's not what you signed up for, but hopefully we can have a decent match. I have been hitting the training grounds a bit recently and I am more buff than I think I ever have been. Plus I got the height advantage. Sorry if this is too uneven Pinocchio but dems da breaks if you want an arm wrestling match. I understand if you’re out, but if you want an opponent you’ve got one, what do you say?” Mac would offer, taking a seat across from the elevated one and extending his arm.

WC: 415 TWC: 3,458
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:40 pm
"Yea! They've paid their fair share!" Wait. Why was he on the ruffians side?! They literally attacked himself and mac because one was called a cheater for literally cheating in a game of arm wrestling. He would have called the man out many matches ago were it not for Pinochio's small stature, low body weight, and general shape similar to a football. He was not fond of being lifted up generally, but he was far less fond of being thrown, and given this man had proven an ability to lift him with little to no effort, he'd made the wise decision not to further antagonize him. Still after this current situation, he had to reevaluate. A thug would have a hard time picking him up and throwing him like a metaphorical ball if he were punched a thousand times in a second or literally thrown through the roof by an Earthquake. 

"I got this. Don't worry about the damages I'll have em taken care of!" THe bartender gave him quite a look. Of course she didn't believe that he had someone who would come out in the middle of the night to repair large bits of roof damage for free. For most it would sound completely implausible. Most weren't close to Saya tho. 

~Hey Saya. So listen. Some stuff happened right, and I may or may not have left several large holes in the roof of a building so.... Yes. They are made of wood. Yes, I know how convenient that is. Yes its the bar that sells those frilly fru fru drinks I like so much. Great. Apreciate it. Just uh. Don't bother with the inside. We're taking care of some stuff in here so yanno. Just like the roof and stuff is great. ~ He sent the mental message quickly, responding to everyone's dear protagonist who is conveniently left off screen so that she does not take up valuable word count needed to train Pinochio's stats. What was I saying? Moving on. 

"WEll. I guess if uh. Ban isn't going to combat me we could. " He glanced at the bartender, checking for confirmation that they were still allowed inside. She didn't look very happy. Her arms crossed across her chest and she was giving the pair a glare, but when Pino turned on the charm and offered his patented puppy dog eyes, She turned to start making him a drink. 

"So listen. I'm in right. But I may or may not have used every jutsu that I know on the brawl. Super tapped out, so just raw strength for this one?" That was a solid plan. He could feel the pain of his muscles trying to rebuild after his time in the eight gates. He would need aproximately three times the ammount of time that had passed from his first comment in this post until the end of it in order to gain his powerful amplifier again. Still it was pretty neat that sometimes it was useful for strength instead of just boosting the speed at which he threw attacks. 

He followed suit, Grabbing his bungee chords before  having an idea. he moved the table over towards the bar, setting his seat down with his back facing the bar and bungeeing his chair and himself to the barstool that was bolted to the ground. "Right. Now I'm ready. " 

(TWC 3256)
Mac
Mac
Citizen

Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:00 am
Mac shrugged, "Hell, I don't even know any jutsu I could use here, just know how to make myself, uhh, disappear and I don't see that being very applicable here, anyway, lets meet mitts," he would state, his hand intertwining with Pinocchio. He would look directly into the life imbued puppet's eyes trying to sus out exactly what he was going to be up against. "Ready whenever you are," Mac would admit, and upon agreement to start, he would proclaim, "One, two, three, GO!" before putting every inch of his twenty five strength into his bicep attempting to push the short man's hand down, muscles tensing as he attempted to bring it down to the surface both kirigakure shinobi's elbows shared. Mac would strain his neck and contort his face into all sorts of odd shapes as he hammered his hand into his opponents, and it was up to Pinocchio to resist.

WC: 152, TWC 3610

Sorry for the short post, don't wanna god mod the outcome of this arm wrassling match, but you win this handily with base str
Kealoha
Kealoha
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Ryo : 44250

Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:22 pm
What a long night. She had come to the bar in hopes of getting some relaxation and getting her mind off the idea of the Mizukage being away with her fate currently unknown. Instead, she got some light beers, watched a grown man cheat at arm wrestling, and then get into a bar fight that would the whole place, clean the place with relative ease due to the small wooden man's ability to vaporize small objects. The good thing was it did lead to her meeting Pinnochio and Mac, two people Ban wouldn't mind running into again. 

Mac made an estimate price on how much the broken stuff what, about 50 ryo split between them. Ban didn't hesitate to pull out her ryo bag and toss him the 50 ryo coin. "Thanks. I hope we meet around again. Perhaps not in a bar this time." Her low-sounding voice may have sounded tired and unbothered but she was genuine with her thanks. Ban would head out without much more of a word. She had forgotten that she wanted to do an arm wrestling match with Pinhead due to how tired she was. Once she got to her family home, she would crash on the couch and let her mind fall into blissful unconsciousness. 

WC: 212
TWC: 1979
EXIT
CLAIMING:
Ninjutsu Amplifier B rank (1125/1125) 25% discount 
Genjutsu Release and another to master (187 + 188= 375) 25% discount
35 WC towards Hydrification Mastery for reduced hand signs (2137/2137) 25% discount
Continued from: https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50410-next-time
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:15 am
Approved
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:07 am
"huh. I knew a guy who could make himself disappear. I accidentally broke his hand in a spar on our first meeting. See he made himself invisible but he also used puppets so I could see the threads used to control the puppets and just kinda attacked the source with my fantastical taijutsu prowess. Shattered his hand in one shot. It was the strangest thing." It's ironic that he would end the statement the way he did. No, Ironic isn't the word. Interesting. Yes. Just as he said 'strangest thing' Something would drop through the hole in the roof. An intricately carved chair fell from the hole that thankfully they were fully out of the area of, landing on the ground with a soft thud. What would follow is a chorus of tables, chairs, and barstools simply dropping from seemingly nowhere as the tiny terror created and dropped them off screen to prevent any frusterating word count split.

"Ah. My uh. 'carpenter' Seems to be here. I told her just to repair the ceiling but I guess she noticed we destroyed some furniture too. She's always been thorough when she commits to something. " The flying furniture was piling up as she worked tirelessly to use freaking ninja magic to refurnish the bar. There would be small glimpses of her face, a stray hand, and often a whisp of blonde hair peering over the edge as she moved about, taking the task on whole heartedly.

Finally, it was go time. With himself fully strapped into the chair, and with the chair solidly strapped onto the bar itself, he was certain this would be his time. All he needed to do was defeat this obviously much older man who was easily twice his size and seemed to have much more experience in the world than he did. It didn't take him long to realize that he was effectively psyching himself out, and so he focused once more, wishing he could access the power of the eight inner gates.

Palms clapped like thunder as Pino waited for the count down. Three. Two. One. He pulled with all his might. WIth his superior strength it wouldn't be dificult to realize he out classed Mac, but he didn't want to start a second fight, so their hands would bob towards Pino's side immediately, before evening out as Pinochio allowed his strength to match his opponents. He would play the long game, Allowing his opponent to gain footing for a bit before pushing them towards the center, really milking the challenge to make it look like they were kneck and neck. FInally, Allowing Mac to get within inches of winning he'd let his strength flare, Trying his hardest to slam the man's arm against the table and pick up his first ever win in arm wrestling.

"Dang. That was far too close for comfort. Good thing I didn't challenge ban. I think she woulda wiped the floor with me!" It was all show of course, but he wanted to make friends who didn't already know Saya, and he was certain this man did not already know Saya.

(TWC 3777)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum