Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Heeere
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 23

Light Lunch [Kikuko] Empty Light Lunch [Kikuko]

Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:37 pm
It was a warm afternoon day on this particular island. A ramen stand in one of the south eastern islands served shinobi here and across the other islands through deliveries. It was a favorite spot for mitsu buuuut he wasn't exactly a fan of going during the lunch rush. Nor did he feel like eating at his own house. He takes a seat atop one of the taller buildings in kiri. Unfurling the bowl and chopsticks for some beef and broccoli yakisoba. Kicking his feet off the roof and looking down at the people walking throughout Kirigakure
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Ryo : 161300

Light Lunch [Kikuko] Empty Re: Light Lunch [Kikuko]

Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:11 pm
The gentle rustling of leaves. The gusts of wind tousling her hair, and the rush of air that blew past her as she travelled across the village. These were the simple pleasures that Kikuko enjoyed, light feet landing upon the Kirigakure rooftops before just as quickly jumping over to the next. Lunch was packed away in her backpack, and soon she would arrive at one of the forests that she enjoyed inhabiting when she wanted to eat along. The salty tang of the sea, the spice of city life on the wind. The nearby scent of food-

And a mop of brownish black hair? Familiar hair, too. In fact, she daresay she knew that sort of dressing and eye combination as well. What a coincidence!

Dropping a few feet to his left, the Kunoichi would sport a grin as she regained her balance in a squat. “Hey Mitsu. Trying to avoid the lunch rush?” Waving gently with a hand, she would praise her good fortune for this random but hopefully positive encounter.

[173]
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:40 pm
*At first there was a reaction of wanting to pull their kunai on someone but once Mitsu got to see who had landed next to him he relaxed. Tense shoulders easeed themselves and a soft smile on his face as he spoke. "Ah, Yeah. Always get food from this place after missions but got a bit unlucky and couldnt eat at the stand this time."

Kikuko huh? Hadnt gotten much chance to speak with her after the spar. But atleast she seemed to be doing well. "Wanna eat together? Currently just kind of people watching"
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Sep 26, 2021 2:43 pm
For a moment Kikuko would tense- noting the apprehension in Mitsu’s eyes- before calming as he did so as well. What had been the cause for him to feel so on edge? Perhaps a mission had been more stressful than he had been able to handle in the moment. Ah well. Hopefully she would be able to allay some of the burden.

“Hmm? Which place in particular?” Sitting down next to the ninja, she would settle herself before stretching out somewhat. Atop the rooftop, the problems from down below always felt so much smaller. “I actually just have a few nutrient bars, but I can take a moment here. What’s up?”

[285]
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:47 pm
"Hoshu's food stand. Small place. But I don't like eating around strangers usually" Kikuko didnt feel too much like a stranger at least. They hadn't done too much yet but she probably had bigger things to deal with anyway. "Just kind of curious.. What do you think of being a shinobi? Or I guess why become one?" He asks it flatly. He honestly wasn't sure what he thought of it either. Doing it because it was what he was meant to do though not really out of too much love for his country. He wanted to hear her reasons. Why she chose this life if she could have done differently.

[TWC: 302]
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:38 pm
Hoshu’s food stand? The name echoed dully in her head, and yet brought no strong recollections. It was highly possible that she had visited the location as a child, and the memory had since faded from her mind. Or perhaps it was mentioned in passing to her as she strolled the docks? All sorts of conversation flitted about on her morning walks there- food, life, death, riches, fears, and successes all melted together in equal measure as the working men and women went about their daily lives. It was a microcosm of society, a sacred place to her that she wholeheartedly enjoyed visiting whenever she could. It was simply a part of her life that she cared about, and she intended to maintain it as such.

That being said, she would probably visit this Hoshu’s place later. For science.

“Being a shinobi?” Hearing Mitsu’s question, Kikuko would be broken out of her brief musings. Settling down into a comfortable seiza next to the diminutive boy (Girl? They had quite pretty hair and soft skin) she would hum to herself for a moment. This was actually a question she asked herself often, and the answer was a decidedly nuanced one. “That’s a difficult thing to answer, and a lot of people would usually just choose to give you a shallow answer then going into depth about it. But I think I’ll try and do the opposite.”

Reaching upwards, she would look towards the sun. Seeing that bright orb, cupping it in her palm, grasping it. Slowly letting it go. “I have no interest in being a shinobi-a kunoichi, rather. Fighting in service to the Land of Water simply isn’t what to do with my life. The respect and admiration of nobles is not something I wish to receive.”

She was playing coy, and she knew it. Yet leading Mitsu on, waiting for him to ask questions so that she might elaborate, was a fun game in of itself. How would he react to such words, so strong and out of the blue?

[627]
Mitsu Hyuuga
Citizen

Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:09 pm
"Then why do so? Honestly I found that I don't do it for the nation either and I'm more doing it for..." He trails off. All in all the reason why has been out of spite. Spite to try proving his father wrong. Then the incident at the tournament. The one with Travin. Neither has been able to help much in doing so and it only bred more and more resentment. His mind flooded with it, and in the walls of his family estate it only cut deeper. It was the whole reason he was eating up here in the first place.

He brings his knees up to his chest as he sits, staring out over the city. "I guess just because I have to?"

It was less a question to her and more towards himself that he couldn't really answer. Her words might have been out of jest and joking but honestly it had been something he needed to figure out. Before he just sunk into the mud.

[471]
Kikuko Hayashi
Kikuko Hayashi
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:06 pm
“Why? Well. That’s a good question. Why, why, why…” Briefly, she would find herself distracted by the surroundings of the village. The whisper of the wind. The faint tang of salt on the horizon. In the distance, a child laughing at nothing in particular. It was peaceful. It was chaotic. It was both, and that was completely fine. It had infinite reasons for being the way it was, and there was none all at once. And maybe there lay the answer.

“Tell you what. Mitsu.” Cocking her head at him, she would abruptly stand back up upon her feet. A bit of nervous energy making her bounce. “Here’s what I think. You can stay where you are, stuck in place. Be bound by obligations not of your own making, chains that you’ve allowed others to put upon you. Or.” Stepping closer, closer, closer to the edge, she would flash a dazzling smile at him.

“Come with me, right now. I’ll show you something you’ll never forget.”

And with that, she would tip off the roof- falling down, down, down before finally landing upon the ground nearly thirty feet below. It hurt, certainly, but not nearly as much as it would have without enforcing herself with chakra. And then she would be off- never looking back, hopefully leading him on a merry chase throughout Kirigakure. Was there a reason? Perhaps, perhaps not. But just for this moment, this very instant, she could enrapture him with this faelike hunt. Was there not a reason to be in that alone?

The sky was bright, and smelled of sunlight. Surely, there would be an answer for her fellow shinobi at the end of that distant rainbow.

[very, very belated exit]

[909 words]

Claiming as follows:

909 words to Chakra Infusion [909/2000]
Remika
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:00 am