Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

The Interrogation Empty The Interrogation

Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:24 pm
Mission

Travin was standing outside of the prison interrogation chamber waiting for his partner for this mission. He wasn’t a big fan of the place with his gray walls and dirty white floor, and he didn’t know who this guy was sitting in the room cuffed to the table. He did note that he was a middle-aged man who was balding with brown hair and ratty clothing. Travin looked over the file and so far there was very little information on the man. Except that he had some kind of knowledge of a bomb being planted in the village. However, they had not been able to get his name or any other information except that if they let him go he would tell them where the bomb was. A proposal was so crazy that no one would accept it. Mostly because if they did let him go how would he tell them, or what would stop him from doing it again. 

Travin would close the file and look down the hall waiting for his partner. While they had the man in custody they also had no idea if he was working alone or with someone else. Let alone how the bomb would be detonated or what kind of damage it would cause.

WC-211

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

The Interrogation Empty Re: The Interrogation

Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:55 pm
Travin stood in the hall with his Rentei clan armor on as normal. When his partner arrived a young man wearing a poncho of all things and some pants and sandals. Travin never understood people’s fascination with sandals but he couldn’t stand the things. The man walked up to Travin keeping a respectful distance between the two of them and introduced himself as Gael. “Names Travin I’m assuming you have been briefed about this guy and the bomb he says he has planted somewhere in the village” Travin would ask the boy. Before continuing on “I don’t know if you have any experience with this kind of thing but it’s our job to get the information out of him” he would add before turning and opening the door. His eyes glowing with the deep blue light of his Seigan. 

The moment the two entered the room the prisoner saw Travins eye’s and armor and immediately started to stare at the table, as sweat started to roll down the side of his face. “Good you know my clan, that will make things a little easier” Travin would tell the prisoner as he sat down in the chair across from him. “There are two ways we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Tell us what we want to know and I’ll leave you alone” Travin would tell the prisoner his tone clearly giving away the threat in his voice.

WC-241

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Sep 06, 2021 11:55 pm
Travin gave the man a moment to gather his thoughts as his partner Gael walked over and stood in the corner. Giving the man a cold stare as Travin watched the man. He could tell the prisoner was getting more and more nervous as he just sat there. According to the report they have had the man in custody all day and he has been chained to the chair for the past six hours with no food or water. Thanks to his Seigan Travin was able to tell that the man was starting to get slightly dehydrated due to being able to see the water within the man’s body. 

Travin calmly reached into his cloak and pulled out a bottle of ice-cold water. Twisting the cap off and taking a sip of it travin would look over to Gael. “I’m sorry wheres my manners would you like some” Travin would ask Gael. The prisoner not knowing who he was talking to as he had yet to take his eyes off the table looked up with a small bit of white foam starting to form at the corners of his mouth. He looked at Travin and their eyes met for the tiniest moment but that was all it took for Travin to catch him in his genjutsu. 

The moment their eyes locked the prisoner would notice that they were no longer inside of the jail cell. In fact, the man was standing in the middle of the ocean. “Last chance tells me where the bomb is or this gets really bad for you really fast.” The man looked at Travin once more and took a deep breath before swallowing. “Very well,” Travin said into the silence. At Travins words cut off a tentacle would rise up out of the water and wrap around the man squeezing him. The man would get to experience his bones being ground to dust under the pressure. Before popping back into perfect health only to get the experience all over again. Meanwhile, Travin would be sitting in a chair on the water eating food and drinking whiskey while watching TV and laughing. The man would experience this over and over for weeks till finally, the tentacle would recede back into the water. 

Let’s start with your name now” Travin would ask the man. The prisoner was weary and falling over from the strain of standing, as Travin had not repaired his body completely this time. Looked up at Travin “My name is Jay” Travin standing up from his chair as everything vanished placing the two of them into a void. They would be floating in the nothing weightless. 

Good and where is the bomb” he would ask. The man looked up at him “I can’ tell you they will kill me” he would proclaim to Travin. He had heard this before and sometimes it was true. “Tell me what is worse staying here with me and getting to live through all the worse things I can think of, or simply dying and getting to rest in peace” Travin would tell the man. No sooner he spoke the woods and the two of them were hovering over an active volcano the lava bubbling up to touch the man’s feet as he screamed out in pain, and the chair and TV materializing back into existence. The man screaming ill tell you, I‘ll tell you. 

With the man breaking the genjutsu would end and the two of them would once again be back in the interrogation chamber. For Gael, only a second would have past but for the man, it would feel as though weeks had gone by. The man snapping back into his own body gasping for air and screaming in pain at the top of his lungs. Would probably startle the young man as it would probably startle most people as it was so sudden and unexpected. 

There is a man in charge and he has a rogue shinobi working for him. They are the ones that gave me the bomb and told me where to put it. They said if I placed it in the basement of the Mizukage’s office building I would be paid 10,000 ryo and they wouldn’t have to kill me. Please just leave me alone now” the man would be begging and crying by the end. 

Travin would get up and look over to Gael “did you get all of that” he would ask his partner.

WC-745 TWC-1197

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:56 am
Travin stood up with Gael who agreed that he did catch everything that was said. Travin nodded and reached back into his cloak and pulled out another bottle and handed it to Gael. He then watched as Gael poured the bottle out on top of the man’s head before slamming it down on the table. Travin gave a short sigh at the scene “That was a 20 ryo bottle of water filled from oasis out in the desert of Hoshi” Travin would tell Gael. He would then take another swig from his own bottle of water and give another sigh this time of satisfaction. “Maybe next time you can drink the water” Travin would tell Gael with a half grin as they walk out the room. 

Standing outside was two guards both large men that clearly studied taijutsu as a way to make them better at their jobs. Travin waited for Gael to get out of the room and shut the door before speaking. “Give him some water and a bit of food. Then toss him in a cell once we find the bomb I’ll send word back to get the execution going.” Both guards gave Travin a nod and respectfully waited for him and Gael to walk away before getting to their work. This next part was going to be the easy part. 

Travin looked to Gael “we need to let the anbu know what we found out and they can deal with the situation. I’m going to teleport over there if you want to come along grab my shoulder and” Travin would give Gael a few seconds to make up his mind. Before blasting through a few handseals and vanishing into blue light. If Gael decided to came with they would be standing inside of the anbu building surrounded by the most deadly shinobi of the village. 

Immediately attention was drawn to the duo who just appeared within the building. However, on the site that it was Travin one of them spoke up telling them to go to the room down the hall and speak to the captain about what they found out. Travin would give the man a nod. Seeing that they had been expecting them and knew about his ability to teleport around the village. Inside of the room sat an older shinobi behind his desk looking over reports. Once the duo walked in he closed the file and stood up asking what they had for them. 

If Gael did come with him Travin would let him give the report if he didn’t come then Travin would simply tell the man where the bomb was. Once they had finished their report the man would thank them and walk out to tell the man their job as Gael and Travin would teleport back out. This time they would be standing in the middle of town mission over. “You did good, and I’m hungry. If you like you can join me for lunch, I’ll buy” If Gael joined Travin would take him to one of the more expensive restaurants in the village for lunch and tell him to order whatever he wanted. Travins uncle owned the restaurant and owed him some money.

WC-534 TWC-1731

Exit
Claiming
all WC towards Water Breathing
9k Ryo

Last edited by Travin Rentei on Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]

Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:23 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum