Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Old Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sunagakure wants YOU! Empty Sunagakure wants YOU!

Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:28 am
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t47441-business-business-business

The Assassin had a small and pleasant smile on his face as he walked through the streets of Shiroi, one of the most well to do settlements of Wind Country. Why was he here? A mission. What was the aim of that mission? Simple really, convince these snobs that Sunagakure wasn’t the same slum that Kumo had once choked into submission, nor a cesspool of criminals and degenerates as they had no doubt heard from others. He was quite thankful that his rather imposing looks typically kept people from approaching him, as it allowed him to sit back and smile kindly at the people who walked by. Heh… Hoori was the talker of the group, and from what he knew of his other partner, Enrai was quite the bubbly and approachable man… provided you didn’t get him on more macabre subjects, because that same bubbly attitude stayed, and that in and of itself could creep people out. 

Overall this mission was… extremely easy, as they didn’t even really need to succeed in the task of getting these people to either move to Suna, or take their business there, they simply needed to TRY to get them to do it. Handing out fliers, answering questions with some relatively believable propaganda and twisted truths, and just generally… well, selling the idea of Sunagakure to these well to do people. And not for the first time in his life he thanked just how dense and out of touch those with the most money could be, as they were making this job far easier than it could have otherwise been.

WC: 266
Enrai
Enrai
Citizen
Stat Page : Enrai
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 16000

Sunagakure wants YOU! Empty Re: Sunagakure wants YOU!

Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:57 am
Enrai was currently walking through the streets of Shiroi, which was a very wealthy area, one that Enrai had not seen before, considering where he grew up and wandered around. He had to get a new set of clothing, which was a fairly nice business suit that was a very dark grey, but not quite black, and it fit his aesthetic very well. They were walking through the town, and Shin had some fliers that were not quite getting handed out, at least when they took the fliers, a lot of them went straight into the nearest trash bin. Enrai, however, was having a lot more success with the people than Shin was, as he was simply walking up to people himself and introducing himself. He was the one that would compliment someone on their attire, the way they walk, or the way they talk, essentially buttering them up in various ways. 

This was really successful, as the people were really waiting to be complimented, the posh type of people there were used to being worshipped, and most of them wanted to be so, so Enrai throwing out compliments before telling them that Sunagakure was starting to become the ‘place to be’ as it were. Enrai did not really know what sort of things would be in a ‘place to be’ so he was leaving that to the third member of their group, which seemed more of a talkative charmer than they were, and someone that Enrai had just met. This strategy of Enrai opening them up slightly for Hoori to essentially seal the deal, while Shin simply did not talk, was perfect. 
-----------------
WC: 273
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 134100

Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:40 pm
The man. The myth. The legend himself had been asleep in a bed of his own making. The light had been slowly peeking from the blinds and curtains of the inn who originally had been blacked and only lit with a few candles. His hands had slowly been coming to as he felt the touch of soft and supple skin underneath his fingertips. The feeling caused a content smile as his hands moved up and to the faces of the two he had enjoyed a very....very intense and loving night and early morning with. To the left had been a raven haired beauty, a male with many feminine traits but loved all the same. To the right a Brunette whose hair had shined in the light and at the moment still held the same radiance he saw during his mission the prior morning. As the sun began to leak more and more through the window he would slowly begin to stir before realizing that one body had intertwined with his legs and someone's hand held the King's Jewels. A chuckle escaped his lips as he planted a kiss on each forehead and stirred them awake," Now now my doves wake up. I know the night was fun but it is time for me to return to work. You are more than welcome to stay in bed and remain until I get back if you want~," the two of course were more than happy to stay among the sheets until he came back and would make sure things were taken care of as far as the room had been concerned in his absence.

With a small smile they would exchange a few intimae moments before Hoori would get dressed and out the door he went. With a chipper smile he whistled his way over to where he was supposed to meet up with Shin, his bright blue eyes having a bit of a glow as he searched the area for the familiar signature of Shin and once he had found it he was off like the wind. It took him maybe a couple of minutes, even more to pop up behind Shin with an arm around his shoulder," Gooood Morning buddy~! Did someone have fun last night? I know you did...i heard you ya animal. So you gonna keep her around or are ya done?," the conversation of course would be only audible between the two of them, but as soon as he realized the mission had already begun which he could see another person helping out which meant this was someone Shin had recruited. Without delay people were directed to him to inquiry about the "places" to be which with his charismatic smile he would begin to woo them," Places to be? Well then you have come to the right person~ For the ladies that care about their looks and appearances I have found that the Onsen located near the spire will make sure you are feeling rejuvenated and feeling brand new. If that doesn't fit your fancy there is a perfect little tea shop that will make sure you fall in love with the village no matter the time or setting," as he continued he would flow between people getting their attention and more important their interest as he went. For those he could he would freely flirt with them and for those that simply took compliments he would let the words flow from his mouth like it was nothing.

581 WC
Old Shin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:55 am
Shin, after a rather enjoyable night, would make his way out of his room to find Hoori waiting, and when the man began to question him he would give a chuckle.

“If you heard me there’s no point asking, yea, I had some fun. And no, I won’t be keeping her around… she’s chosen to stay for a few more days, but don’t worry, I’ll be setting up some basic seals in my room to keep the noise from offending your delicate ears.” He would say with a pleased grin splitting his scarred lips. 

“Now c’mon, the sooner we finish the mission I’ve got for us the sooner we can get back to our respective partners.” He would then say, before the duo made their way to their meeting point with Enrai. From there, they would make their way to Shiroi, and their mission would begin. Shin was not even a little put out as he watched the fliers that he was handing out get thrown in the trash as easily as they were handed out. Perhaps if he was doing this because he wanted to then he would be put out, but really, he was only doing this because he needed some easy cash. Enrai didn’t seem to be having all that much luck either, and Hoori seemed to be more focussed on flirting with anyone that looked his way than actually getting them to take their business to Suna, but really… they didn’t need to actually get these people to Suna, they simply needed to spend a few hours ‘trying’ to. 

And ‘try’ they would, a few hours going by with the three of them doing as they were, annoying the residents of Shiroi until eventually they all agreed that enough time had passed for them to return to Sunagakure and collect their mission rewards. It would take roughly an hour of travel for the trio to make their way back to Sunagakure, and another ten minutes to give their reports and get their pay. After leaving The Spire he would turn to his partners.

“And there we go, another mission completed… and god what an annoying mission that was. If it wasn’t for the fact that the pay was more than worth it I might have started trying to slit throats with those fliers.” He would admit with a chuckle.

“Anyways, I’m gonna head to Training Ground 3 if either of you wanna get some training in.” He would then say, waiting to hear their responses before making his way towards the third training field, with or without Hoori and Enrai

WC: 434

[Exit]

TWC: 700

+4000 ryo and 20 AP

700 words towards 14AP, claiming

700 words towards Transparent Escape Technique, 300 words remaining
Enrai
Enrai
Citizen
Stat Page : Enrai
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 16000

Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:51 pm
Enrai would be busy buttering up the people so that he could send them to his other teammates, and after this, they would talk with the other team mate, maybe grab a flier or something from Shin, and then walk away, and Enrai had no idea if they were actually making an impact or not. There was no way that he could ask them or anything, as that would be a bit more abrasive than normal, and he felt like this would simply put them off of investing in the sand village in the first place. Enrai figured that if the people wanted to be invested in Suna, they could not actually change their minds afterward, so they might as well simply try their best and let fate take its course. Enrai sighed, as it seemed that they were not doing a very good job, but Enrai was at least having fun and relaxing with the two people. He had not yet met the man known as Hoori, so he would make sure to introduce himself to him some time throughout the day.

“Hello Hoori, the name’s Enrai, nice to meet you. I’ve heard that you’re good friends with Shin, so you can be my friend too, if you want.” Enrai would smile and give a nice hand shake if the man accepted, although hand shakes were pretty rare in the ninja world, for fairly obvious reasons. There were far too many techniques that one could use on you should they be able to touch you, and they were usually far more powerful than normal techniques that could simply be thrown through the air or what have you. After a while, the people started to calm down, and it started getting late enough to where there would be no more people in the town to talk to unless they went around, hunting them down, and so the mission would come to an end around that time, with everyone going their separate ways. 

Shin said that he was going to go to one of the training grounds after, and although Enrai sort of wanted to go training, he felt like he wanted to go and get something to eat and then relax at his house, so he declined the offer, before heading out. “Ahh, no thanks, I’m going to go eat and then study some stuff at my house. Maybe in a couple days we could train up, keep me posted. It was great meeting you Hoori, and I look forward to hanging out some more down the road.” Enrai would say before walking a distance away from them before waving. “Seeya around guys.” 
---------------
EXIT
WC: 443 
TWC: 716
Claiming 4000 ryo +20 ap
Claiming 14 ap from words
Using 716 words towards Nature Chakra Proficiency, 716/2000
Hoori Hyuga
Hoori Hyuga
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Stat Page : The The Dragon's Herald
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 134100

Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:22 pm
An offended look slowly crept upon his face as he feigned stricken by the words of his friend," Delicate? My ears? You wound me my dear friend. I never knew you had the ability to hurt me in the worse of ways...luckily we both know that isn't the case and I just so happen to have perfectly good ears...though sometimes they do get me in trouble. Now. It would be nice to not here your bed thrashing against the wall though...that part worried me. Kind of sounded like you were murdering her...which you probably were in a different sense i guess," the thought would be mused to himself as he grabbed his chin and chuckled. Honestly he didn't mind it any way to sunday, but he had to poke fun of his friend at some point during the day. When he mentioned the mission Hoori would begin to go to work, though he would stop part way to hear the introduction of Enrai which prompted a smile from him," Hoori. And yeah you can say that. Known the guy since childhood.. Wait...You want to be friends? With me? Baaad idea buddy," there was a brief chuckle before he dismissed his comment," Sure. Could always use more friends. Now. Mission time," and the rest had been history.

Hoori would continue with his usually antics of attracting people with his looks and words, though many were not just being bothered with it. With those that were however he would consider that a win and pass out fliers until the crowds had died down and that left the three standing around," That could have definitely went better than that but hey we did good at least...Right?," he'd give a soft, optimistic chuckle as he scratched his chin while looking at the other two. It would seem the night would be dwindling down for them, but Shin wanted to do some training. Knowing what that meant, Hoori would roll his shoulders to get his body prepared. This usually meant he would be running for his life while taking some potshots as he could," Well this should be a nice warm-up for the night. Take it easy on me this time alright? No seriously. The last time we sparred i couldn't feel anything for a week...Jerk," since Enrai wasn't going to join them he would continue while waving the gentleman off," Likewise. Hope you have a good liver and a greater sense of humor. both are going to be needed," and with that he would turn on his heels and head toward the 3rd training ground where he began silently preparing his body.

[Exit]
438 WC
TWC: 1,019
Claiming 4000 Ryo, 20 AP
Claiming 10 stats
1,019 words toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48253-the-archer-s-calling?highlight=Archer+s+calling
Daiko
Citizen

Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:02 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum