Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Today at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

So They Say  Empty So They Say

Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:51 pm
It was a very beautiful day in the leaf. Flow was all set to go out and find this new ninja of the leaf. He had gather all the intel he could on her and boy was he shocked. " Fujii Yomiko that last name sound so familiar. But where have I heard it before? Oh well I will see what is up with this ninja now." So he would leave his house. But not before closing everything up. As Flow too had a dream and that was not to just bring the leaf back to glory. But to also bring his clan name back to power. As he left out he would be wearing a kimono which was all black with white strips. However under this is in fact his ninja gear. As he looks over the files he have of her. He would look on to see where she rest her head.

Hopefully she does not take ill will of Flow coming to her home unannounced. It would be crazy as one could be. But within a hour he would make his way through the village and far off to her home. Looking around he would take a deep breath. Then he would walk up to the door. Soon he would raise his right arm and fist. Then he would knock on the door. Upon if someone was to open it he would say. " Hello there I am looking for Fujii Yomiko." He would say this with a calm voice

Wc251

Fu likes this post

Yomiko
Yomiko
Citizen
Stat Page : Yomiko
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 19700

So They Say  Empty Re: So They Say

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:06 pm
Yomiko, as promised, had told her mother that she would be taking the day off when it came to going to the training grounds to train like she had been doing almost everyday in between all of her missions. She felt as though she was making pretty decent progress in learning new techniques and really building a skill set to where she would be a useful help to anyone. At least, that’s the sort of thing she kept telling herself. All she wanted was to be recognized and do something more than help around the village like she had been doing. Everything had its place and that included missions too, however, she wanted to do more. 

Maybe I should petition to the stand in Hokage to be given a more dangerous, or at least a more prominent, mission. Most of these missives are likely being sent to me because I am one of the few left in the village at the moment.

It was a bad idea though. How would she look if she went begging for better missions? She should be grateful. She was grateful! Yomiko knew that she just needed to bide her time, do her missions as they came, and keep getting stronger until that day came. In the meantime, she wandered over to the bookshelf in her home’s living room to search for something to read to pass the time. Both of her parents were out, something to do with a Fujii meeting regarding relations with Sunagakure no Sato. 

No more than she had plucked a random book from the shelves and sat down in her father’s favorite chair when someone knocked on the door. Grumbling, as they never got any visitors, she put the book down and made her way to the door, opening the door to be greeted by a boy barely much older than she was. “My name is Yomiko. Is there something that I can help you with?”

Hm. Was he from the graduating class before me? No...I don’t remember him being around Shinji at all. Maybe the year before that?

--WC 354--
Ghost
Citizen

Wed Jun 16, 2021 12:17 am
As the door open up he would see a person standing in it. She would say her name was Yomiko. To which Flow was happy to hear. This meant he did not have to go hunting for her. As he looked on. He would do a bow out of respect. Which is a way to show respect to someone. As he looked on he would say to her. " I am Flow... My last name does not matter right at this moment. But at last ms.Yomiko your hard work has not went unnoticed by our higher ups. Well to be clear none other then Lord Hokage has sent for you. For I have a very important message I need to pass along." As he looked on he would wait for her to take it all in as a way to not he so rude and cut her off. As he took another deep breath he would continue to talk. .

"To be sure as to set it up on behalf of Lord Hokage. The village hidden in the leaf is in dire need of your help. The Lord Hokage would like to know if you would be interested in joining a certain team of help. Although he told her this it was the best way to put it without giving out to much information without no one ease dropping on them. As Flow looked on he was waiting to see how she would answer him and what ever way she wanted to answer him. 

Wc553
Yomiko
Yomiko
Citizen

Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:31 am
Yomiko stared at the boy for a long moment after his initial statement. While she wasn’t sure if she should even trust him since he wouldn’t even divulge his full name, she didn’t exactly see any bad intent, fidgeting, nervousness, or anything of the like that would lead her to believe there was any ulterior motive. But all of that aside, the Hokage sent this boy to find her? Specifically? By name? What she wanted to do was close the door and jump up and down but of course she didn’t do that, at least not right now anyway. She could always prance around the house screaming about it later once the boy left. 

“Lord Hokage? He needs ME for this team he has plans for?” Again, she would pause for a long moment of silence. Despite her inner excitement, she really did need a moment to collect herself and fully process the fact that all of the hard work she had been putting in on her own has gone noticed. Whether or not her mother had put in a word for her, or even her father, she didn’t know and quite frankly, the more the thought sat there in her mind she doubted. Her mom was a retired Chuunin and her father wasn’t even a shinobi, just a prominent member of the now minuscule Fujii clan. 

This is my chance. My chance to bring a good name back to the Fujii for Dad and a chance to show the strength of the Uzumaki clan for Mom.

Through all of her inner monologue, only a few seconds had passed. Though the seconds of silence were probably a bit awkward for the boy in her door frame, she quickly stepped aside as if to offer to have him come inside. “Er, sorry, yes! It would be my honor to help however Lord Hokage wishes! Have you come with all of the details? If so, please, come inside and let’s chat. I can even put some tea on if you like.”

--WC 341; TWC 695--
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:02 am
As he looked on he would smile. As she welcomed him in. Slowly but surely he would indeed go right in. As he looked on he would follow her to a sitting area assuming she would lead him there. As he would take a sit. He would pull out a old fashion smoking pipe. As he pointed to it he would say "may I if I could* only then would then lite it up only. If she gave the ok. But soon he would start to take a deep breath as he let it all out. He would give a smile to her. " The reason I did not give you my last name was because. Who I am is truly a secret only a few would know about. I just wanted to clear that up with you. Now then on to the reason I am here. I am here to invite you on behalf of the Hokage. As he seeks a audience with you."

Flow would wait as he waited for her reaction. As he would then continue with what he was saying. It is more then meets the eyes this thing we have going on is well to put it plainly. We have been watching you. It is a shame you did not go to the chunnin exams with me. I am sure you would have done well. But on that note. We will need your answer as soon as possible. Depending on what you say. We will take it from there.

Wc806
Yomiko
Yomiko
Citizen

Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:32 pm
Yomiko eyed him oddly for a brief moment. A smoking pipe? But he was still so young, barely older than she was even. She had to turn away from him to get the tea going, after motioning for him that it was okay to smoke, but she also used the opportunity to smirk a bit. He was likely a lot like her in the way of being excited to be of use to the Hokage. So why not try and seem older, wiser, and more collected by throwing in a smoking pipe. It seemed like the typical male thing to do. Boys will be boys after all. After getting the pot settled onto the stove while listening to Flow speak, she turned back to him while nodding her head. 

“Well, not only does the Hokage seek me out personally for some sort of secret message passed by a secret member of personnel, but now you tell me he also wants an audience?” She would smile, trying to remain calm and collected despite wanting to know all of the details right here and right now. Though, despite how mysterious he was being, though he likely was required to do so, Yomiko didn’t think that even Flow knew the full extent as to what the Hokage was likely going to ask her. 

The electric stove did its job quickly as the kettle began to whistle. Yomiko jumped and went over to grab the kettle off of the stove, grab a little basket of assorted teas, and then nab two cups to bring over to the table in the sitting area that Flow was in. After getting everything situated, Yomiko motioned for her guest to be the first to pick out whichever tea he liked to make first before she would do the same. 

“As much as I would have liked to participate in the Chuunin Exams, I didn’t think of myself as Chuunin material, not when the announcement was first going out anyway. I have truly been working out though to catch up to my peers in their absence. So while I may not hold the rank of Chuunin, I hope to at least be on par with them when it comes to my use for the Hokage.” She folded her hands in her lap, sitting straight up, posture a picture of perfection much like any noble woman would likely give off---even though Yomiko was far from that. 

“So as an answer to your inquiry; I accept and would love to accompany you to have an audience with the Hokage. Though, perhaps after our tea. If I may be so bold to admit, I may have a small case of the nerves.” She winked at him playfully, admitting to having some nerves mainly to allow him to loosen up a bit while she finally leaned forward to make a cup of tea, albeit quickly, in case Flow insisted on leaving right away.

--WC 490; TWC 1185--
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:51 pm
With the yes to the smoking he would look on as he took a hit. But bubbles came out. As he looked on at her making the tea and responding to him and what not. As she was done she would bring the tea over. As she sat the tea kettle down. Ghost would then pour some of the hot water in a cup. As he took any old tea bag and dip it in. "Did you know tea was known as the original soda." As he took a spoon he would start to whip it together. Soon enough he would start to blow on it to cool it down. Taking a sip follow by another one. He would go on to say. " I am glad you have decided on joining us. This will be very good for our Hokage to hear. But you as I went over your files. You have not been to a true battlefield. But if you are up for it. There is one more mission to help imp you up with the rest of us. Although you might die or you might live to tell the tale." As he said that. 

He would take a sip of his tea again. Then continue as he let that sink in her thoughts for a moment. " This mission will be a hunter mission. The ultimate test to prove if one is truly ready for the next step in this life of ninja we have chosen. So tell me what will your answer be?" 

Wc1,061
Yomiko
Yomiko
Citizen

Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:40 pm
Yomiko eyed him as he gave his little tidbit of knowledge about tea. She politely smiled and took a sip of her own tea that she made while he continued to discuss with her what it is the Hokage had wanted. Though the topic turning to the fact that she had never been on a battlefield did sour her mood a little. She continued to have a slight smile on her face though, as if to remain polite, though inwardly she was cringing. She really did lack the experience which was certainly a ding against her. However, Flow continued on to discuss the idea of a hunter mission. 

She knew of the concept; either they were to hunt down someone who defected from the village or some big scale thief who was at large, or depending on circumstance, even go after a ninja from another village who had perhaps gotten too close to their borders. Inhaling a bit sharply before calmly taking another sip of her tea to keep the facade of calm and collected going, Yomiko merely nodded before she sat the cup down once more. “Well, if that is what the Hokage wishes of me, then yes, I accept. Yes it is dangerous and yes, perhaps I am fearful for my life. But that doesn’t mean that I’m afraid to put everything I have on the line for my village.”

Tucking some of her bright crimson hair back behind her ears, Yomiko knew she likely seemed like a mixed bag; one of earnest desire to serve and better herself for her Hokage while also nervous for going out into the field like what was proposed. However, that was the whole purpose for what she did, for what Flow did, for what the Hokage did. They all had a part to play and a role to fill. Getting through the Academy was only the first step and now, it was time to really make a name for herself. After all, she wanted the Fujii and the Uzumaki to become common names once more; a name that was always on everybody’s lips. 

“So when do I start? When will I have this audience with the Hokage?”

--WC 366; TWC 1551--
Ghost
Citizen

Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:41 am
Flow looked on as she said what she said. With a smile on her face and one on his. He would finish up the tea and then he would look on and smile. As he stood up. " U am glad you said that. As it is still quite early and I have been away from lord Hokage. A bit far too long. We shall go to the chambers as once and speak to him. He did tell me to bring you along as soon as I could. But I do warn you to show the unmistakably respect to the head of the leaf. Even though we are broken we are still good yeah still good. Now then let us be on our way Ma.Yomiko." As he said that he would take his smoking pipe and head for the door. As the Hokage chambers waited for them. It was not a long of a walk but it was indeed a honor of a walk after all. Not everyone could get a audience with the Hokage right of back. As he looked on he would then cover his face with a ninja mask as he tend to do and Flow was on his way back to the Hokage Office. 

Wc 1,286 (Exit)

Wc toward Learning Water release Element
Other wc here
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48168-shadow-of-the-leaf

+20 AP

At max stats

Last edited by Ghost on Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Yomiko
Yomiko
Citizen

Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:38 pm
Yomiko nodded, though didn’t particularly acknowledge Flow when he said that she should still show the Hokage her utmost respect. Of course she would! While Konohagakure may not be the powerhouse that it used to be, especially now while it was basically under Kirigakure rule, that didn’t mean that they still couldn’t make change. It was something that Yomiko wanted to be a part of so badly and if this helped to lead to that, then she would do just that. If it meant being on battlefield after battlefield. If it meant training her skills to the point of exhaustion. Even if it meant that she had to die for it. All of that was okay by her. 

Standing up from the armchair she had nestled herself in, she motioned to Flow to wait just one moment as she took her cup and his, along with the basket of assorted teas and tea kettle, back into the kitchen. Quickly she put the basket of tea away, emptied the kettle and set it back on the stove to cool, and finally just filled both cups of tea up with water to soak. Perhaps a bit too excitedly, she rushed into the next room to gather everything she normally had on her for when she went on missions just in case whatever the Hokage had in mind had to begin immediately.

Upon joining Flow back out in the living room once more, she nodded that she was ready to leave so that they could make their way back to the Hokage’s office. Yomiko did notice that Flow would cover his face with a mask, finding that a little bit odd. She couldn’t help but wonder who he was and what his story was. After all, they seemed to be basically the same age. Was he from Kirigakure family or clan? Perhaps he was a Missing-Nin? Maybe he was part of a secret order! Or, in reality, he very well could just be that private of a person. 

Would she turn into a person like that? Someone who hid her face or someone who was likely so very different from how they started? Yomiko couldn’t imagine being anyone but herself, whether that was at home, training, in front of the Hokage, or even out on the battlefield. She wanted to protect people. It’s why she was so keen on the idea of perfecting all kinds of barrier ninjutsu and seals in her innate specialty with fuinjutsu. But, what if? The image of someone similar to Flow, decked out in padded armor and a mask, long wisps of red hair, and raining down death and destruction on her foes; literally. Needles and weapons of water, torrents of waves crashing, etc. 

Get the thoughts out of your head, girl. This isn’t the time to allow yourself to falter.

“Alright, let’s go see the Hokage.” And with that, the two of them were off.

EXIT THREAD

--WC 490; TWC 2041--
Rewards: Fuinjutsu Breaking (C) for 1000 WC, Fuinjutsu Lock (C) for 1000 WC, and with max stats claiming 40AP for 2000 WC 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum