Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Just a Day (Open)

+2
Masashi Uzumaki
Kensei Onomori
6 posters
Go down
Kensei Onomori
Kensei Onomori
Chunin
Chunin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Last Tower

Genjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 129000

Just a Day (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a Day (Open)

Thu May 27, 2021 10:02 pm
It was something to say that he was going a bit stir crazy sitting there and sharpening his kunai without doing much. The day for him was getting sort of short but with him basically wasting some of his time he figured he'd go about it differently. Packing up his Kunai he would stand up and stretch seeing the other two enamored in their training or whatever. Today was eventful enough as it was and he was ready to head back. He wouldn't give a second notice or a thought to his next actions he would wave the two off and begin to head out," i'm done for the day see ya," not saying where he was going or why he was actually leaving was sort of his M.O at this point but he wasn't going to waste more time here. Feeling the itch to craft, he would head back to Mercurio's to do some work.

WC: 156
TWC: 2489
[Exit]
Claiming 24 Stats (Maxes me out)
putting 1369 words toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48176-total-concentration-breathing#369837 finishing it off (Proof: Here
Putting 1,120 toward https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48256-thunder-breathing making total 1,120/500
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 35650

Sat May 29, 2021 5:56 pm
Masashi chuckled, “yes, I specialize in medical techniques. One of those is the ability to bring people back that have passed away recently. And yes, they are limited in that way, but they are still a very powerful tool to be able to access.” In regards to the second question he asked, Masashi didn’t really have an answer. “I’m afraid I don’t remember seeing anything in the Archives regarding clans from Demon Country, but that being said I’ve not read all the books there is. It’s very possible that there’s something there, but I couldn’t say for sure.” He’d watch Youta try out the Shadow clone a couple more times before Morio decided that he was done for the day and left. Masashi couldn’t say he minded; the boy was rude, and wasn’t particularly good company. That being said, he did have other duties he would need to get to himself. “I should probably get going myself,” He would say to Youta. “I have some work that needs to get done. Keep practicing, you’ll get there.” With a wave and a smile, Masashi would leave the training grounds and head back to his home. He had some research work that needed to be done.

[EXIT]

WC: 204
TWC: 2981 (496 WC spent)

Will make claims later
Masashi Uzumaki
Masashi Uzumaki
Citizen
Stat Page : Click Here
Clan Specialty : -
Ryo : 35650

Sun May 30, 2021 12:20 pm
Claims:

+3 batches of Explosive Clay (21 total on his person now)
+29 AP
2485 WC towards Chakra Sapping Chains (2485/5000, B-Rank learned)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Stat Page : Hyuuga Souji Statistics
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 500

Sun May 30, 2021 2:56 pm
Approved
Youta Shinkou
Youta Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Ryo : 87406

Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:28 pm
Exit TWC 2209

Claims
Shadow clone 750/750 (because I was trained)
[url= https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t46739-shade-release-dark-whip-v7]Dark whip[/url] 1459/2500

22 stats
Fu
Fu
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Fu's Fat Stats
Familiar : Archie the Bear
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 176650

Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:39 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum