Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

Flow E rank #2 Empty Flow E rank #2

Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:43 pm
https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t37432-find-the-missing-puppy-e-rank

How to find a missing puppy? This was the question of the day. Where could it have gone to be honest? Cats eat puppies so this would be very bad if anything. But at last this was Flow next job and boy was he on it. He had to catch up with the others in his class after all and he did not plan on stopping no time soon. But a curious puppy was a bad thing. So he had to be fast about it and he was truly mad about it. Flow would get up and out if his bed. He would start to get ready for his day. Washing his body and teeth.  Waiting until he was dried off to start his day. Putting on his clothes he would head out. It was time to find out where the puppy had gone and after a quick stop to the owners house he would know just that. This was done within the hour of him leaving and now that he had the location and the picture of how the puppy looks he would go on to look for him. Easier said then done as it was starting to get dark out. 

He would be keen to use his Sharingan as it now gave him better sight and boy did it help him out to say the least. Flow would look on as he went to the area the puppy was said to be at last and he would smile. As he would see a lot of stray cats and puppies. But he only had time to save the one he came for. Flow would look on as he started to search the place and boy was he in a good move to say the least. As he would stumble across a den of strays. It was like a lost tribe or something as the young man never seen such things like this. But at last he could in fact see why they came to be as he looked on. He would smile as the puppy in question was right in frow he would then proceed to call the puppy by his name. " I know you lost and alone and you feel so scared but I tell you this as I say this to you. I am here to help you Mona. All I need for you to do is trust me at least for the moment. Now come with me as the rain is about to come pouring down." Flow would say this as he looked at the small beast whom he would slowly but surely look at the eyes of the puppy as he looked at Flows. Soon enough he would realize that Flow was not so bad.

Picking up the puppy he would be happy as now all he had to do was return the lost Mona home to which he did and with that it was a job well done and the ninja was all set.

Wc500

Adding the 5+ stats to speed

And the 509 wc to my third tomoe unlocking it

https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t45573-sharingan-v7#356179
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Flow E rank #2 Empty Re: Flow E rank #2

Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:08 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum