Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master
Stat Page : King of Hearts
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 422000

Smile at the camera (Souji) Empty Smile at the camera (Souji)

Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:32 pm
Mission specs:

Stat page:

Sebastian couldn't help but frown as he read the new mission report. "Assistant for a photographer, me? How the hell do they keep coming up with these weird missions for me?" He'd rub his eyes, letting out a bit sigh as a sign of annoyance before ultimately getting himself ready to begin. Once fully prepared, a brilliant idea sprung to him. "Of course, I should have that guy help me." Immediately he remembered the young boy who sort of, kinda helped him when he had to do grocery shopping for an old lady. All that was left was find a way to contact his partner. "Excuse me, you don't happen to know a guy, little kid, big mouth?" A confused look on the woman's face sitting at the office notified Sebastian that she had no clue who he was talking about. "Ehm, his name should be Souji?" Fortunately this time he had more success as the lady gave the Tau the address of the boy he was looking for.

Back home, Sebastian would take a pen and write a letter which he had delivered at Souji's place. "Hello ki-, I mean Souji. Meet me at the address at the bottom of this message. It'll be fun. Sincerely, the Ogre." And with that the Tau would head to the location described in the mission report, expecting Souji to arrive as soon as he got Sebastian's message. 

(WC: 235)

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Smile at the camera (Souji) Empty Re: Smile at the camera (Souji)

Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:35 am
Souji's Stats:

It was early with the day, a new one. Like most days, the teenage boy was walking about his home as Mizuki was off taking care of business. He took it upon himself to make sure that their home was clean and presentable as the very first day he stepped foot inside of it. Starting from Mizuki's room he would work his way down to the others until eventually reaching his. Not much point in touching his room as he looked inside and saw that his OCD managed to keep his room to his expenses at all times.  Closing his door he would work the halls to the living and dinning room. There he would fluff the pillows on the couch and wipe the chairs and tables. Within the kitchen he would wash any lingering dishes, wipe down the counter tops and the stove and refrigerator. Pulling the trash and setting it by the front door.  

He would wash the walls and mop the floors as he returned to the bathrooms and give them a deep cleaning in whole. The smell of berries would fill the restrooms as the rest of the house would smell of a scent that was favored by Mizuki. 'That trash needs to go out, don't want it's scent interfering with the house.' He would think. The boy made his way to the trash at the front door. Don in his new clothing due to his growth spurt. His hair was cut to a manageable length and now held a neatness to it. It drapes over his eyes giving him that somewhat messy bang he had for years, but the back was a close cut leaving that section shorter than the rest of his hair. Should he choose to he could sport a manbun for the hair on the top or his head was quite long to sway over his eyes to his nose, below his ears. He even added a new piercing to himself - A labret piercing.  

He wears a black turtleneck like shirt that hugs around his neck just over the adams apple - a long sleeve that somewhat had a loose fit towards the wrists. He wore a fitting black jacket over it that had a restraint jacket vibe to it with the multiple straps that hung from the sides and the buckles around the arms and back. He no longer wore his white shorts, instead he wore crimson pants that tucks into his shinobi boots that extends to his shins. The boost were black and exposed his toes, top of the foot and back of the foot. Around his waist he sports a white shash that carries the symbol of the hidden sand boldly on its face. The sash angles as an upside down triangle but is positioned to be mostly at his left side.  

Exiting the home he would walk the trash to the garbage. Upon closing the top he would immediately turn as he sense a pressence, coming to see a shinobi carrier presenting him with a...letter? The teen would look the shinobi up and down before taking it. "What's this?" He would ask. The shinobi shrugged and body flickered away. Walking back into the home he would close the door behind him. There was no stamp, or special seal. But it was directed to him. How odd... striding over to the countertop he would take a stool and sit upon it as he opened the letter. 'Hello ki-, I mean Souji. Meet me at the address at the bottom of this message. It'll be fun. Sincerely, the Ogre.' The entire atmosphere in and around the home would fall into a deep and twisting darkness, cold and chilling to the very touch as even the glass in the house slightly seemed to frost over. The right eye of the teen twitched as he tried to process and comprehend how in the world this beast knew where he lived. "H-How?!? Who gave that monster my address? ...I'm going to kill him!" He exclaimed as he read the letter once more. Confirming the address to meet him.  

Standing from the stool he would set the letter in the trash as he already committed the place to his memory. Souji would collect his weapon tool pouch and its possessions and exit the home. His expression was filled with annoyance the entire walk to his destination. Civilians spotting him as he came up the walk paths and immediately crossed over to avoid his attention. It was odd that those of the Suna could tell that he wss in a foul mood and did their best to avoid him... it was then that he realized that he looked very intimidating as he walked by a window. His expression caused veins to produce and his eyes were glazed over. The Byakugan was active and his emotions were every bit of everywhere. He truly did not like being sought out...especially by some Ogre.  

Taking a moment to stop his stride he would tranquil his temper, remembering that he must not allow his feelings to get the better of him. The veins settled and the lilac orbs washed off the glaze. Exhaling slowly he would regain himself. Sliding his right hand within the depths of his right pocket he would walk as the left hand swayed freely. Finally he would come to the destination, his eyes darting from left to right, up and down as he scanned a out the faces to locate one face in general...it would be hard to miss it. All that he could see was productions and lights. People running about frantically to fulfil tasks and such. "What the hell is this? Some sort of photo shoot? Ogre, what are you getting me involved in?" Sucking his teeth he would shake his head twice before entering the foundation of the shoot. Looking around further he would find a man that was holding a pretty large and complex camera and had several assistance behind him holding other cameras. The man wore a barret hat and had a odd mustache. Glasses that seem to always gleam in the sunlight. His attire was completely goofy and lacked taste, but that was to Souji's opinion. The man would spot Souji and holler. "You there! Yes you! Come here, come, come, come!" The Hyuuga would express confusion as he winced his eyes before walking over to the man. The man held his thumb to his chin and looked the teen up and down. Humming as he did so. '...I'm going to just...walk away and pretend like I never got that letter.' He thought to himself. But before he would turn the man spoke. "You are perfect! You're so edgy and so stoic! I love your hair and clothes. You even come with a dark air about you and you're so serious. I must have you as my muse!!!! But something is missing...hmmmmmmmmmmmm." Those words would only make the teen's face twist in disgust as he stepped back not one but two steps. His eyes were blinking rapidly. His brows twitched, was this man really trying to use him in a photo? Souji hated pictures. Yes the teen was absolutely stunning overall, his facial features were that of an angle and his eyes were captivating. But this was not what he wanted at all. 'I am going to fucking kill that Ogre!' He yelled in his head. The shock of this all was still overwhelming to him to just run away. 

[WC: 1,261]

Sebastian Mikaelson likes this post

Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:00 pm
Sebastian returned from moving some boxes and helping part of the crew with the lighting as he arrived back at the scene. When he did, the Tau couldn't help but burst into laughter when he witnessed what was happening before his very own eyes. For some reason, the kid decided to show up and answer Sebastian's call as Souji was now in the company of none other than the potographer who had requested their help. "Oh yes, isn't he truly gorgeous?" Sebastian picked up after what the man said about Souji. "Hello partner, glad you could make it. You look as happy as always." He had trouble hiding the smile on his face as he was really enjoying the atmosphere hanging over them. But all jokes aside, they were there to work. 

He would direct himself towards the photographer before speaking up. "Trust me, I know this boy is the prime example of what fashion is supposed to be all about, but unfortunately that's not the kind of help we're offering." Sebastian remembered reading the mission report and that their task mainly consisted of menial labor. However, he also recalled that the subject matter that was going to be shot was completely up to them. "Why don't we finish this up quick, if there's still time left we can always take some pictures of us. You know, as a sign of our friendship." Once more he'd try his best not to start and burst into tears from laughing, knowing all too well Souji was annoyed by everything that was going on. 

(WC: 261, TWC: 496)

Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:23 pm
The heavy cackling of the Ogre would reach him, though he was annoyed, proven by the dagger glare he was sending his way, he was relieved to see him to take the attention off of him and focused it on the other Genin. But what came from his mouth only irritated him further... was he really agreeing with this fool? Souji's mouth was left adjourn, this man was really enjoying the scene, that much the Hyuuga could figure. "That's it, I'm out of he-" His sentence was cut short as Sebastian took the initiative to steer the mood into a more professional one. This impressed the teen. His right hand slipped back into his pocket and his eyes would close as he continued to listen.  

Suddenly his very eyes would snap open at the suggestion of his partner in talk of taking pictures. Souji would respond with an annoyed side eye. "Not in a million years... let's get to work, moron." He would speak sternly as he turned his attention to the photographer. "What work do you have for us?" The photographer would ready himself to speak - "Unrelated to taking annoying ass pictures!" The man was startled. "Ah, yes of course... what a pity. You would have been famous...the both of you. You have such an unusual look about you and a grotesque visage we could make thousands of ryo off your look alone!!!" Souji was now the one doing his very best to hold back his laughter. The man's words were somewhat spot on and it made the boy glance periodically at the Tau.  

"I suppoooose you two cab help with setting up the stage for a Kirigakure theme. I'm going for something original, moreso than my usual Suna theme. You'll fine the background equipment over there to the far right near the building." He would say and walk off with his assistant stumbling to follow after him. Souji counter about seven of them and honestly found now reason for them. His eyes would find the Tau and he would suck his teeth and sigh. "Let's get this over with Ogre..." He would then remember that he needed to kill him. "Oh yeah, I need to kill you Ogre... Stand still while I give you a flick to the head. It'll be swift and painless... I hear dying is like dreaming." His eyes would glaze over as the veins around his eyes and temples would swell. His right hand emerged from his pocket depth as his middle finger was tucked under his thumb. He would smile ominously as he slowly stepped over to the Tau with every intention of making him pay for this cruel and ridiculous request. Suddenly he hears a cry out for help. "Can someone give me a me a hand here... I need to reach the banner on the top here and I'm too small." Souji's eyes would deactivate revealing his lavender orbs once more and his attention was removed from Sebastian. He signs as he looked over to the man and nodded to symbolize that they should help her. Walking over to the woman's location he would analyze the situation and fine that the banner was well out of his reach as well. Despite his newfound height. This ultimately left him to look over to Sebastian whom he assumed walked over with him. "Looks like you're up, big guy." His right hand fell into his pocket as his left hanged at his side. He would wonder exactly who was tall enough to put the banner so high up there. '...This is a waste of time... even for Ogre." His eyes would find random people as he assumes that Sebastian was helping her out. The teen would note that the set up was very bland and perhaps that was why their assistance was requested... well, Sebastian's and he volunteered Souji's without his knowing... the very thought boiled the blood of the teen.

[WC: 659]
[WC: 1,920]

Sebastian Mikaelson likes this post

Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:31 pm
Sebastian listened all the while being surprised that Souji seemed to take the mission seriously. Whereas the boy first wanted to leave after being summoned just like that, it looked like he accepted his fate of spending the day with the Tau once more. The photographer, more interested in both shinobi than it was healthy, explained what exactly the two of them could help with. The man's remark about Sebastian's looks couldn't remain unanswered as the misfit replied "I only wear green, pink isn't my color." He'd then follow behind as they made their way over where they could find everything they needed to complete their task. Of course Souji still hadn't forgotten about the stunt Sebastian pulled as he was reminded once again he wanted to kill him. "Hey now, no need to be so short .. tempered." Unfortunately their bonding got interrupted as they could hear a woman's cry for help. 

The Ogre, enjoying his new-found nickname, followed behind Souji to see what was going on. "Ah, a damsel in distress. My specialty" he spoke out loud. The two genin listened attentively as the woman explained her problem and once she did, Souji figured that Sebastian might be more suited for helping out with the banner. "Alright, get on my shoulders kid." He'd laugh out loud once more before reaching for the banner. "Nah, I got this. You can look at some of the weird clothes they have here." The Tau would do his best to form a gentle smile as he looked at the lady before effortlessly reaching the top where the banner needed to go. Looking around, he began to wonder what the point of all this was. And why Kirigakure? Because it was something different than what they'd usually do? Who cares about the Bloody Mist. He sure as hell didn't.

For a moment Sebastian thought about using his threads to place the banner, but he could already see the disgusted looks on everyone's faces if he did. So he decided to simply use his physique to its advantage instead of showcasing one of his bloodline's abilities. "Alright, that should do it." After he was done helping with the banner, he'd look for Souji and noticed the boy was still there. "So I've been thinking about a name for whatever this is, what do you think about The Ogre and The Maiden? Catchy right?" The noise then coming out of Sebastian's mouth was as terrifying as his looks, but it was mainly the sound of how funny he found himself as he started to laugh once more. "Alright, time to find the photographer in case they need something else." He'd then started to walk, expecting to run into their client eventually.

(WC: 455, TWC: 951)
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:21 pm
While Sebastian assisted the woman that needed superior height to obtain the banner. The Hyuuga would stand there and merely observe what was taking place. Noting what jokes the Ogre made, he simply ignored them, knowing full well that if he responded to any of them his partner would only joke more. Sighing, quite confused as to how the hell he even gotten himself into something like this with him of all people. He was much more annoying than that Blaise girl from Konoha... Hm, he would wonder about how her training was coming along... last he saw her she was snooping and watching him train. She fancy herself as a comedian but her jokes were worst than Sebastian's. He would wonder if her fire style have gotten any better also, he would like to test her abilities should they ever cross paths... though, he will not hold back a bit to crush her.  

Besides that, something else caught his thoughts. Glancing over at Sebastian he would take a moment to analyze him. 'What's up with this guy's chakra...? I've never seen something so...twisted before. Not like Mizuki-san's chakra, her's was much more potent and tranquil, yet at the same time warring. But his...his looked toxic, almost infested. It reminds me of corrosion. Sebastian...just what are you?' His thought remained to himself, noting everything he went over when his Byakugan was active. The Ogre was now finishing up with helping the woman. He looked about, perhaps for Souji only to find him still standing where he was. The teen gave him an annoyed glare when bringing up unique names for their genin cell, one that Souji didn't even know they had...but fihhting him on this would only prove to exhaust the teen. That and he now new where he lived. "Hell no! I swear it's like you want me to kill you... I'm thinking something a bit more relative... How about The Demon Moons? You're quite unbearable to look at...but...its growing on me. Heh." What was that...just now, was that a chuckle from the teen?  

Could it be that Souji was slowly beginning to tolerate Sebastian and seeing him more than an annoyance? Such workings would be immaculate in development for the two to form a friendship as he would be the very first friend that the boy have ever had.  

Nodding his head to guesture the Ogre to follow him upon his request to find the photographer. The two would stride the production area in search of the oddly dressed man. Finding him sitting in his personal chair as his assistants grovel at his very feet. He would noticed the two walking over. "Oh my, my, my, you two are done already? Wonderful, you've been a great help.... are you sure you don't want to be apart of my production???" Souji would glare at the man. "If I have to tell your creepy ass one more damn time! I will feed you to my pal here, he looks like he could go for some swine, right Ogre?" Taking his right hand he would point over to Sebastian with an ominous grin on his face. The photographer would turn blue in the face and then look over to Sebastian as if he was looking to see if he was in agreement with that horrible though. Sweating profusely, trembling in his seat he even let out a bit of nervous gas.  

"If you don't have anything else for us to do, we will be taking our leave then...but not before our payment." Souji would then fold his arms and lazily give a condescending gaze at the photographer. The teens gaze was chilling and somewhat nerve wrecking to the man and his minions. They all managed to find a way go move further from the two Genin and their lord. Oddly, one of them grew bold and aimed their camare at the two boys and...

SNAP!

The flash of a camera would catch the attention of the two. Souji's lilac eyes would slowly drift from the photographer over to the poor fool that stole a picture. That intense gaze would manifest into a pearl as veins swelled around his eyes and temples. His demeanor was completely changed and his stern expression was now more twisted than before. The bold assistant would sit there slack jaw as the copy if their picture would slide from his camera to the very ground. He could feel those chilling eyes piercing his very being as the boy gave him that cold stare. Souji unfolds his arms as they dangled at his sides he would tilt his head to the left as he turned his body to the assistant's direction. If anything, now was the time for Sebastian to interfere and show that he can calm the ill tempered Hyuuga. Before this poor man ends up in the medical ward.

[WC: 823]
[Total WC: 2,743]
Sebastian Mikaelson
Sebastian Mikaelson
Master
Master

Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:16 pm
The mountain of a man couldn't help but tease Souji when the latter brought up a nickname for the two of them on his own. "Aaah, I knew you had a soft spot for me after all" he said as he poked the boy's side with his elbow as they were walking side by side. "But out of the two of us, who exactly would be the demon?" Sebastian's face remained serious the whole time, only to burst into laughter seconds later. On their way over to look for the photographer it didn't take them all too long to find their hirer who was simply sitting in his chair while letting the others do all the work for him. It seemed in this line of work there was a hierarchy as well.

Sebastian listened to Souji's comment as the boy responded to the photographer who couldn't seem to let go of the thought of Souji as one of his models. "Well yes, it's been a while since the last time I had some human flesh" the Tau replied, his bright green eyes piercing through whoever would be looking in his direction, his tongue running over his lips only to freak out the man some more. A sudden turn of events took place as both shinobi witnessed a flash of a camera while they were awaiting their payment. Automatically forming a peace sign Sebastian noticed he was too late. "Darn it, just when my hair was looking good." At the same time he would notice that Souji took it slightly worse as he was giving off the impression that he was about to kill the man. "No need to get worked up over something like that" the Tau'd say while placing his arm over the boy in a friendly manner, his black threads now visible in case he had to restrain his partner regardless of his attempt to calm him down.

Assuming there was no need for all of that, Sebastian would walk over to the man as he picked up the picture that had fallen down to the ground. Walking back over to where Souji was standing he'd show them the result. "See, who said Ogres weren't photogenetic? You don't mind if I keep this, right?" He'd then direct himself to their client and snatched their payment out of the man's hands before walking away. "Let's go partner, we wouldn't want anything to happen here that would cause the Kazekage to know we ran into some trouble, would we?" Hoping the mention of their Kage would calm him down, Sebastian expected Souji to follow him outside, away from the creepy photographer and his crew. "Anyway, thanks for the help kid. I'll fill in the report again so you can go home and cool down a little. If I need your assistance again, I know where to find you" he'd say while using his fist to give him a little bump against his arm in an attempt to cheer him up. 

(Exit)

(TWC: 1451)
Claims:
- 809 to finish Nature Chakra Proficiency (previous progress here)
- 500/500 Body Flicker
- 28 AP from max stat discount
- Mission rewards (1 AP, 500 + 100 ryo)

Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:02 am
Approved
Gogyou Bushuugi
Gogyou Bushuugi
Citizen

Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:21 pm
The arm of the Ogre would reach around the shoulder of the teen in attemtp to calm him, mostly to prevent any bad will over the occurring mission. From his arm protrudes multiple black threads that squirmed about like worms. This caught the attention of the Hyuuga greatly, he could see that they all possessed chakra akin to Sebastian. What more, that odd mixture was oozing from him even more. 'Threads? Is this some sort of technique?' He thought. Using the granted three-hundred-sixty degrees to his liking he would invade the body of the Ogre to further inspect.  

His brows would rise as his eyes widen, left in a bit of a shock... 'He has no bones? How is that even possible? What are you, Sebastian?' He pondered as he noticed the ogre walking over to the picture and obtaining it. Both are now reviewing it and Souji must admit, it wasn't a bad shot. It caught his stand-offish nature and Sebastian's monstrous one in a unique pairing. The Ogre asking to take claim of the photo. "Do what you want, just get it out of my face." Now calmed his eyes would revert back to the lavender shade and his veins would relax.  

Once Sebastian took their payment the two would head to the exit of that damned place. Souji still a little irritated, but that was soon handled as the Ogre took the initiative to complete the paperwork and gave Souji the extra time to head home and cool off. Taking his payment the teen would look the ogre up and down for a moment and express a smirk. "...Whatever, knock yourself out." His response granted him a fist bump to the arm. Which under normal circumstances he would have had something to say, but in this case... he did not mind it. He raised his right hand and began to walk off in his home direction. "Later..." Was all that he said... it would seem that the two were bonding quite well. Who knows, the sand might be molding a very dangerous pairing to protect their people. There was a very high chance that this was the second coming of the Great Mizuki and the Infamous Kenshin.

As the two part ways, Souji navigated himself throughout the streets of Sunagakure as he made his way home. It was funny to him how earlier he wanted nothing more than to kill Sebastian and now he didn't mind going on more missions with the guy. Oddly enough, the two seem a bit of a good pair. It did not take much to deduce that Sebastian was physically stronger than Souji, however chakra wise Souji was superior. He wondered what more there was to that guy.  

Souji would notice some children playing in a nearby playground. Stopping to observe them he would realize that he never got to do that. The thought slightly sadden him, but he shook it off as he continued his stride home. Once he wss home the teen would remove his shoes at the front and walk through the house towards the kitchen. There he would reach into the trash can and collect the letter from earlier that was written by the Tau. He would transport that very letter to his room where he would place it on his desk next to the hat that Mizuki gave to him upon first meeting. These were things of initial importance to him. Thus he held on to them with great pride.  

Upon sitting at his desk he would stretch his arms to loosen himself up as he would then scan around the table for a pencil and a pad. Once found he would proceed to take the pencil to the pad in some form of strokes. His facial expression quite serious as he hovered over his project. After a hour of dedication to this he would sit the pencil down. Leaning back and sighing as he was done. "Never thought I'd get back into doing this again..." Lilac eyes resting on a drawing. Yes, a drawing. The creation was a perfect copy of the picture that was snapped by the assistant of Souji and Sebastian. When shown to the Hyuuga by the Tau the image was burned into the mind of the teen. Thus drawing it out was nothing more than visualizing and flowing with it. A talent that he would once do to create friends when he was much younger. A talent that his father made him forgo because it was considered useless. Though it was in black and white, some darker strokes and some lighter ones to give contrast. It came out as he saw it. The teen would hold it in his left hand as he looked for a random book nearby. Standing to collect it he would store the picture into it and place the book back where he found it.  

This was a bit unlike him, but behind closed doors he was embracing what was requested of him by Mizuki - remembered to enjoy being young. The task is undoubtedly difficult for him, but he found it had some ease from time to time. The teen would then turn to his bed and lay. This day was one of great interests to him. But still, he required rest to recharge from all that transpired. 

[Exit - Mission Complete]
[WC: 895]
[Total WC: 3,638]

Claims from mission -
1 AP
500 ryo 
+100 ryo (D rank bonus for mission)

Claims for personal -
72 AP
2000 WC to claim Genetic Progenitor: Clan Pureblood (Skill - Souji now has permanent stat increase - +25 Chakra)
1058 WC added to current bank of 1442 to learn Eight Trigrams: Mountain Crusher [2500/2500]
630 WC towards learning Tenketsu Needle [630/1500] A Rank
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:54 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum