Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Stat Page : placeholder
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 500

The  Future Strongest Fighter...Pulling Weeds!? [IO/NK] Empty The Future Strongest Fighter...Pulling Weeds!? [IO/NK]

Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:56 pm
As much as he hated to admit it, Jounichi wasn't ready to have those epic battles of intense combat, knocking people's heads off and proving to the world he was truly #1. While he trained intensely day by day and was making excellent progress, there was, after all, a limit to how much he could grow in a single day. While he was eager to make a name for himself already, he wasn't stupid enough to throw his life away senselessly. Thus, he opts to do something quick, dirty, and easy: Pulling weeds from a plain ol' garden. At the very least, it could serve as a mild workout for his arms.

As he often did, Jounichi talks to himself in the mirror to hype himself up, examining his rippling form in the mirror, toned and built from hours of training. Far from perfect, however. "Tch. As much as these missions ain't my idea of fun, I gotta admit, they're helpful for meetin' other people. And since I have a have a partner helpin' me out for this, time should go by pretty fast..." Since he was doing some rough gardening work, he figures wearing his shirt would be a pointless waste of time. Laundry -definitely- was one of his least favorite chores, and there was no sense in giving himself more work to do when he came back from pulling a few weeds. "Hoh!" Tightening the belt on his pants, he prepares to head out of his house and towards his destination, grabbing an apple as a quick and energizing snack as he did. 

The village, as usual, was busy. People went about their day to day lives, making it all work somehow. As eccentric as he was, the one thing the martial artist despised was laziness. It not only weakened people, but it would weaken the village as a whole. How could he proudly claim he was from Sunagakure if everyone there was busy sitting on there asses and doing nothing? Luckily, this was not the case, and for the foreseeable future, he believed there wasn't a better place to be than his sandy home.  As he makes his way down the bustling streets, he comes across the occasional civilians he often worked out with and saw in the gym, sharing a nod of acknowledgement as he walked past them. He was far from being a social butterfly, but at the very least he could respect the work ethic they put in on bettering their body, even if it was most likely for something as frivolous as attracting women. He himself was quite the man with lecherous eyes, but, the strength of his fists that he built up with his blood, sweat, and tears were for a far greater purpose than simply impressing ladies.

Jounichi approaches the house, chucking his finished apple in a nearby can and notices the garden door was unlocked. It made sense, considering the owner was expecting Shinobi to help them, but seeing how he wasn't even -here-, Jounichi definitely thought of it as a bit scatterbrained. Still, it wasn't his problem. He only wanted the money to improve his workout equipment anyways. As soon as he enters the garden, he decides to get a headstart on the work and pull a few weeds until his partner got here. "I gotta admit, I hope it's a woman with a giant rack..."

WC: 565

mission shit:
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Roy Goka
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure

The  Future Strongest Fighter...Pulling Weeds!? [IO/NK] Empty Re: The Future Strongest Fighter...Pulling Weeds!? [IO/NK]

Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:01 pm
After almost a month of not hearing anything regarding missions with the village Musu finally got a knock on the door from a messenger ninja. The sun was just barely rising and Musu still had a few minutes before he was normally going to wake up so he was irritated that he was woken up by this ninja mere minutes before he would normally do so. It was annoying to say the least but Musu would answer the door haphazardly, yawning in front of the young genin, and took the letter from him and promptly shut the door. After a few minutes orienting himself and adjusting to being woken up he opened the letter and was informed that he had been assigned a mission from the village… pulling weeds. 

Musu looked at the letter with sheer amazement and awe. Why was the village using a jounin to pull weeds for a Sunagakure citizen. He continued to ponder why his talents were going to be used for this while he got ready to do this work. Musu was beginning to feel a bit angry about the whole thing as he walked out of the door with his jounin flak jacket on under his grey cloak. As he walked out of his apartment complex and began to think about the situation a bit clearer he began to think that there was another reason as to why he was involved in this mission. As a jounin it was customary for higher ranking ninja to accompany younger and less skilled ninja on missions. Musu understood now that maybe he was there to supervise and assist the younger ninja that were there, make sure that the task was done properly, and ensure that the integrity of the village would remain intact. Musu saw this as an opportunity to be a leader and provide wisdom to the next generation. 

Before heading to the mission site Musu would go to one of the many Sunagakure warehouses to gather some needed supplies for this gardening task. Explaining that he was leading a mission to pull weeds made the ninja manning the warehouse chuckle a bit, which Musu did not take too kindly to. Without bringing up that subject Musu would have the ninja gather the needed supplies: Gloves, a small shovel, a rake, and a hoe. Musu would thank the ninja and head towards the mission site. 

Carrying all the supplies was difficult for the jounin. He didn’t spend a lot of time working out his strength and all the tools were clearly heavy. As Musu got to the mission site and got through the open doors he would notice the shirtless Jounichi, clearly a stronger and well built man, already there. Musu was glad that another man who is more physically fit than him was there to help with this task. 

Placing the tools down on the ground Musu would look to the genin, sweat visibly condensing around his face and body, and say “Hello, my name is Musu. Are you my partner in this mission today?”

[WC: 510]
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

The  Future Strongest Fighter...Pulling Weeds!? [IO/NK] Empty Re: The Future Strongest Fighter...Pulling Weeds!? [IO/NK]

Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:10 pm
In all honesty, Jounichi wasn't too impressed with how frail and weak his partner looked, and almost just as bad as looking weak, Musu wasn't the buxom woman that Jounichi was hoping for. It seemed like even the stiffest of breezes could knock the Uzumaki over into the next country, and for something that required this level of labor, he wasn't too sure if that was something he would tolerate. But, at the very least, he looked like he was -trying- with the way he was carrying all those supplies. To that end, the young Genin could at least give him some credit for that. Initial impressions aside, he greets Musu with a wide, friendly grin, moving to extend his hand towards the Uzumaki for a firm and sturdy handshake. His chiseled looks weren't just for appearances sake, after all; despite being such a fresh Genin, he carried quite the impressive grip strength. "Yeah, I'm your partner! The name's Jounichi- soon to be the future's strongest warrior in existence, zehehehe." Fame wasn't all too important to him, but when he actually obtained that title, he at least wanted people to recognize it to further validate his accomplishment.

"Anyways, this should be a pretty easy mission...for me, anyways. No offense, but you look like you got the strength of a wet noodle! Still, if you need help gettin' a nasty weed out, just holler. I don't mind helpin' a fellow Shinobi out, y'know?" He moves to continue pulling out the weeds, not bothering to use the supplies Musu brought with him in the slightest. "Always preferred pullin' out these bad boys with my bare hands. Makes for a nice work out, know what I mean?" Sure, this wouldn't be as efficient as a real workout regimen, but it was best for him to get his gains any way he could. With the strength he possessed, Jounichi was doing well for himself plucking out all those pesky weeds scattered across the garden. "So, what rank are you anyways? You graduate from the academy yesterday or somethin'? I'm pretty new myself!" 

Still lacking experience in the field, he'd yet to learn that sometimes, looks weren't everything. But in spite of how crass and straightforward his words might've been, it was clear from his tone alone that they carried no amount of maliciousness within them. The youth was just simply raised to speak whatever was on his mind, and he had zero knowledge that the Uzumaki near him possessed a higher rank than he did. It probably wouldn't have changed much considering his interactions with the rest of his elders, but that was something to consider nonetheless. 

For a moment, as he continues to pluck the weeds at blinding speeds, he reflects inward on himself. As much as he needed a quick and dirty payday, eventually he was going to have to move beyond these petty, nigh-useless missions and start actually putting work in...and the anticipation of when that day came when he would finally be ready to fight and give it his all was absolutely killing him. His soul wanted- no, needed that thrill and adrenaline he got from watching the fights and spars of his peers. Jounichi was proud to admit it: Despite his easy going nature, he was an absolute glutton for fighting and there wasn't a damn thing on this world that could change that. In the meanwhile, he practically forgets that Musu even existed.

"Gotta surpass that old man Raleth..pronto!" Even if it was one grueling step at a time, Jounichi was going to give that damn dinosaur the fight of his life..he just needed to get out of weed plucking, first.

WC: 611
TWC: 1176
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:48 pm
“Nice to meet you!” Musu would say to the Jounichi, extending his arm out to complete the handshake.

It became blatantly obvious that the young genin was a fine physical specimen when Musu went to shake Jounichi’s hand. He was strong and his handshake proved it. Of course the handshake wasn’t overwhelming for Musu but it showed that the genin that was his partner for this mission clearly had some physical skill. As Musu started to get his bearings back from the workout that he did moving the supplies to the mission site his immediate observation was that Jounichi had an almost non-existent chakra signature. He had never met a ninja in the village that had such a low chakra signature and it made sense now as to why Jounichi was so physically gifted: it was the only way that he could ever live his life as a ninja. Still the genin was still young and there was time for him to develop and master a more formidable chakra network; however since he claimed that he was going to be the strongest ninja in existence Musu highly doubted that.

“I appreciate the help, Jounichi, I’ll let you know if I need any assitance.” Musu said to the genin. He had already gotten a chuckle from the ninja manning the tools warehouse and now his strength was being questioned by his partner. The day was surely starting to feel like a test of will at this point. Musu decided that it wasn’t the best idea to directly go at the weeds themselves; it was clear that Jounichi was doing a good job at that. Rather as soon as Musu got to looking at the work that the genin had already done he noticed that there was a blatant problem and a chance for him to contribute to the task. 

“I was actually promoted to Jounin recently. It’s been awhile since I’ve actually had the chance to help out the village with a mission so I’m glad to be here. It's been some time since I’ve been a genin, my... it’s maybe going on ten years at this point! I was a late bloomer.” Musu would say as he took the rake along the patches that were already cleaned up by Jounichi. At first glance the area appeared to be completely cleaned up but when the Musu raked the area he noticed that several small weeds and some roots of the larger ones still remained. Meticulously Musu pulled up the remaining small weeds and roots that he found. He used the rake to then till the soil that was displaced and getting on his knees at times to level it out even further. Working with his father in the small garden that his parents had growing up he knew that clean, freshly tilled soil was the best way for new plants to grow there.

“You’ve got a strong hand to take care of the difficult and large plants. I’ll go ahead and take care of the finer details. We’ve got some good teamwork in this mission Jounichi.” Musu would say as they worked like an assembly line through the field. 

“Oh, you know Raleth?” Musu would ask the genin after he made his exclamation about him, trying to make some conversation as they finished the work. Musu had just barely been introduced to the Sarutobi Jounin and he had made a lasting impression on him. What interesting the connected the aged man has. 

[581, 1091]
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:30 pm
Jounichi chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his head. This guy was a Jounin!? It probably wouldn't have changed the casual way that he talked to him at all, but it was a nice lesson in learning that looks could be deceiving, even if this guy looked like the most unimpressive celery stick in the world. It just meant that he probably used something else besides Taijutsu, like some form of Ninjutsu...and in the end, even if Jounichi couldn't emphasize enough how plain this Musu guy looked, he respected the Kazekage enough to believe in his judgment to promote a Shinobi to a rank as esteemed and high as a Jounin, after all. "Woah. My bad, man. You guys do a lot for the village, that's for sure. I ain't too interested in climbing the rank hierarchy, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got promoted once or twice. If I want to be the strongest warrior this world has ever witnessed, I'm bound to do impressively enough in missions."

There was a downside in that, though. Sure, the Kazekage would end up trusting Jounichi and reward his loyalty to the village without a doubt, but on the flip side, a part of him was worried that if he ascended through the ranks enough, he wouldn't be able to wander the world like he wanted to, fighting whoever he could manage. Staying in the village for the rest of his life was -not- a part of his goals, that was for sure. As much as he loved and cherished his home along with the people that were inside of it, he would believe with all of his heart that just bumming around in Sunagakure would do nothing but end up stagnating his growth. In the end, he could only hope that the Kazekage would manage to see his reasoning as well, or else he wouldn't know what to do. 

"Well, uh, since ya just revealed you're a Jounin and all..do you got any epic stories of battle and claimin' victory you wanna share? I like listenin' to those." In his opinion, it was always nice to hear stories of conquest and victories from the older Shinobi, and whenever he got the chance he always asked them to relay their tales to him. Not only was it a good way of keeping himself entertained, but it also served as a tool of wisdom for him to adapt and grow from for the future. After all, the generation of old were meant to pass on the sands of victory to the new generation of Shinobi. It was how the village would grow exponentially, and prevail over all threats to its growth time and time again. 

As his Jounin partner instructed, Jounichi would keep working on plucking out the bigger roots purely through the raw force of his grip, chucking the pesky weeds away into a nearby trash bag. "Yeah, our teamwork is pretty good, ain't it? I wouldn't mind goin' on more missions with you...maybe with something that has a little bit more action, 'eh? I usually let my fists do the talkin', so all this menial labor really ain't my style, even if it helps out in its own tiny, almost insignificant way.." He sighs, clearly annoyed with being practically forced to do the lower level missions, though he quickly perks back up. Even if he wasn't cracking skulls now, he definitely would be doing it in the near future. "But, enough about that!" A sly, mischievious grin forms on the younger Genin's face. "Every warrior needs a good wife to cook him a couple of meals when he gets home, so, if you know any single women...!"

Thankfully, he wouldn't press the topic too much, as his interest quickly shifted over to the mention of Raleth. "You do too? Guess it's a pretty small world, huh? Yeah, I did a mission with him just a little while back. It was pretty fun, he taught me a lot about gettin' my training regimen all optimized, and some philosophical stuff too, y'know? Look!" He shows off the weights on his wrists and ankles, beaming with pride. "Still got a decent road ahead of me, but if my calculations are right- and, they usually are, shouldn't be too long before I can whup his butt in combat! We both bonded over bein' one of the few Taijutsu specialized people, too." Jounichi's grin only seems to grow wider as he talked about the power of Taijutsu. It was the -only- thing he bothered to specialize in, after all. "I don't keep it a secret: My chakra control sucks. I don't have some unfortunate, weirdo disease that prevents me from usin' Ninjutsu or anything, but it's just a preference in fightin'. I don't got anything over you Ninjutsu users, but it's much more fun to kick someone's ass with a clean punch to the face than shootin' fireballs. The teachers at the academy told me I'd have a hard time on the field without learnin' even a little bit of jutsu besides punchin' people's face in, but, y'know what...?"

As he chucks one of the last weeds into the garbage bag, he turns to Musu, playfully aiming his fingers in the shape of a gun. "I think that's a gamble I'm willin' to take! People always have such a close minded view on Taijutsu, but I guess I don't mind bein' a revolutionary Taijutsu teacher, too- even if I ain't really in the whole warrior thing for the clout." Maybe he was rambling on a bit too much, but that was how passionate he was about not only Taijutsu, but fighting as a whole. While he wasn't the fondest in the world of Ninjutsu, even a hotblooded, battle hungry man like him understood the importance of knowledge and understanding -every- facet of battle. As corny as it sounded, knowing was truly half the battle, and applying that knowledge in a practical sense was the other half. That was why Jounichi was so confident in his abilities against a Ninjutsu user once he had the time to grow some more. Having studied various martial arts masters, he understood the true capabilities of what Taijutsu could really do.

WC: 1038
TWC: 2214
Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:00 pm
The morning sun slowly turned to the afternoon as Musu and Jounichi carefully worked to finish what was left with taming the garden. The two ninja did indeed work well together as Musu carefully inspected the soil for any remaining weed debris. As they worked along the garden path the area that they finished would be tilled to perfection and look as though it had never even been used to grow anything before. It was a brand new garden and Musu was proud of the work that the two ninja were able to create. While Musu wasn’t immediately fond of Jounichi he did help pass the time by constantly bringing up new conversations to talk about. Throughout the day the genin would bring up certain conversation points and Musu would respond the best way he could in turn. 

First, Jounichi brought up his rank and how he thought he might have offended Musu in some way about it. Musu gave him an audible laugh at this and proceeded to reply to him after that… wiping some of the dirt off his hands onto his face as he wiped his brow. 

“I didn’t take any offense at all to what you said, Jounichi. I didn’t grow up in the village and to be honest the whole ranking system is still a bit foregin to me. I know what I can do and I expect my comrades to know the same. A rank is just a rank, nothing more. I’ve been given a chance to be a leading member of the village but I truly hope that my skills will keep myself and my village safe.” 

After a bit of silence between the two ninja Jounichi would speak up again and ask Musu about his past. Musu wasn’t afraid to talk about his past but he didn’t want to reveal too much to the genin, after all, he barely knew him. Who knows what this ninja would say or do with the information that he got. “Hmmm…” Musu would contemplate as he tilled the soil further. 

“When I was younger my father and I would spend our days hunting for wild games in the land bordering the land of wind and land of fire. For weeks on end we would scout for wild bears, deer, and other large animals for meat that we could sell to the villages or use even for own survival. One time we stumbled across a large cave that was surrounded by several large trees. We assumed that this could be a den for a wild bear but oh were we wrong. Before we even got to the cave a giant snake, a little larger than you, came rampaging towards us. Maybe it sensed my fear but it came towards me first. I’m sure that it would have killed me if not for the trap that I had placed. I was so lucky, I stepped in the exact perfect spot to where my bear trap wouldn’t spring as I paced back a foot. When the snake went in for the strike its large stomach got caught in the bear trap and sprung it. The spikes pierced its body as its fangs got within inches of my face. After being trapped it coiled up in pain before my father sliced its head off. But in all reality, my life has been pretty tame compared to most.” Musu would conclude as they moved on through the weed pulling. 

Next, the conversation would turn to be about possibly doing more missions together. “I’ll agree again that we do work well together Jounichi. If it works out that we could do another mission together I wouldn’t mind getting to know your physical style a bit better. I would most certainly let you take control of the fighting in close quarters. I like to stand back and observe.” Musu would say to the young ninja. 
Letting out an audible laugh about his comment about finding a mate.

“Well if I find any single women I get first crack at them Jounichi. I haven’t really been one to go looking for a mate but if I do find one that doesn’t seem interested in me I might send her your way.” 

As the final bits of the weed pulling seemed to be underway the conversation would turn towards talking about their mutual connection in Raleth. Musu would show visible awe in the amount of training Jounichi was doing in his taijutsu and his ability to recognize that he lacked chakra control. After a bit of contemplation on the matter. Musu would continue on with his reply. 

“I see that you take great pride in your physical form.Yes that will put you at a disadvantage in some people's eyes. I see you as a unique member of the village. We are an ecosystem and all of us have our own unique talents that help us survive. Together we can build and do anything. Hell, without your strength here today I might have been pulling weeds for a week! So you continue to do you my man. Never forget your shortcomings but don’t let it take away from your own unique style. Try to camouflage your weaknesses as best you can and you will go far!” Musu would exclaim to the ninja. Just like Jounichi, Musu wasn’t the most adept in physical power, and his strength would be in his mastery of the sealing arts. 

“I’m sure that one day you will give Raleth a run for your money, Jounichi, but remember that he will exploit your weakness in chakra control. I’ve seen a taste of Raleth in action and his ninjutsu is killer.” Musu would add as they began to clean out the last patch of land that was filled with weeds. 

“You’ve still got time to learn these things, enjoy your youth like most people don’t, but don’t forget to work as hard as you can with this precious time that you have. However I will say that we have done a fantastic job here Jounichi and you should be proud of the work we have done.” Musu would say as they finished the task. The weeds were all clean, the soil was tilled properly, and the property manager should be very happy with the work they have done. 

“I’ll return the tools to the warehouse while you make sure that everything is in order on the village side. I look forward to working with you again young man.” Musu would tell Jounichi as he bowed deeply towards the young genin. While Musu’s arms and legs were sore from the work that they were done he tried not to show it as he carried all of the tools that they used back to the warehouse. After doing so Musu would return to his apartment and immediately fall to sleep on his bed. Today was a workout for sure! 

WC: 1163, 2254]

[Exit, will claim once the thread is complete]
Jounichi Watanbe
Jounichi Watanbe
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:15 pm
This was a pretty huge relief for him, hearing that Musu didn't seem to mind too much about the young Genin's mannerisms . As brash and casual as Jounichi was, he didn't want to risk getting in trouble with a superior when he was -just- starting his Shinobi career. Even if he didn't care about progressing through the ranks too much, already having people with such high positions of power keeping a distrustful eye on him would be a terrible pain in his ass. Thus, it seemed like Jounichi was in the clear for now, and the Watanabe couldn't help but fully agree with the Uzumaki's words. "Yeah, yeah, I feel the same way, pretty much. I ain't too big on having fancy ranks and shit, I just want to know I have the skills to help make this village the best I can be...and knowing I'm all powerful would definitely help with that, heh heh heh..." After all, it would be a bit silly of him to just sit on his ass and not do much with all the power he would obtain once he became the strongest fighter in the world. He was no hero, but he didn't want to do a disservice to his village by not doing a thing with his strength besides serving his own self-interests. 

As the two continued working, he appreciates that Musu seemed open enough to answer his myriad of questions, not bothered by even the more sillier ones. He closely listens as his superior explains his past to him, mesmerized and captivated by each and every single word like a fly to honey. As the son of two merchants who were pretty well off, even after the unfortunate attack on Sunagakure, Jounichi admittedly didn't know how it felt like to survive out there in the vast wilderness where dangers lurked around each and every corner. The story was a great way to show that even as a young child, Musu seemed to possess the survival instincts and skill to live out there, even if that story ended in a little bit of luck for him. Unlike some, Jounichi didn't scoff at the prospect of luck, believing it was something that even the strongest of fighters needed to possess, let alone someone like him who was going for such a difficult goal. "Man, that sounds like a terrible thing to be exposed too when you're young! When I get the time, I think I'll head out into the wilderness myself for some extreme trainin', y'know? Can't be too content with the same workout routines, or I'll just end up stagnating and never moving past my limits!"

Next, as the day wore onwards, the Jounin responds to Jounichi's question about working together in the future. It made sense in his mind, after all. If they were such an efficient unit, it was better that they keep that efficiency and grow together, both for their sakes and the sake of the village! Thus, he couldn't help the growing grin on his face as his Uzumaki superior all but confirmed that another mission would be in the cards for the future. "Alright! Don't you worry, Musu! I'm gonna kick so much fuckin' ass it'll make your head spin!" In his enthusiasm, he kicks the air several times, displaying his impressive Taijutsu ability. "Atatatatatatatata! Ahaha...I guess I got a bit carried away there.." Even the mere mention of fighting was enough to get Jounichi's adrenaline pumping several times over, but he quickly manages to reign himself in and get back to work. "Sounds like we got a pretty solid plan for any fightin', then...!"

Though, when he heard that Musu hadn't known any single women interested in what Jounichi was packing. Perhaps it was those latent primal urges inside of him, and while he didn't really desire a romantic relationship in the slightest, he was interested in having a child one day, simply as a way to pass down all the knowledge he possessed in the world. It was his dream to have his son, preferably, surpass him completely. As much as he wanted to be the strongest in existence, Jounichi also wanted a challenge, too. Being the strongest around would be incredibly boring if he didn't at least have someone who could make him break a sweat or two, and all of that started with finding the perfect mate for someone like him. Sure, he was at that age where he would bone anyone, but to truly create the perfect child would require a little bit more thinking than sticking his rod into any hole across the street. Something for him to think about later after this mission was over, for sure. Maybe if he was lucky, he would find that perfect looking woman sometime in the near future. 

As the end drew near, Jounichi listened deeply to Musu's words about Raleth. The sly old guy seemed to not only be a skilled Taijutsu user, but a Ninjutsu one as well. It got Jounichi thinking- could it be, that this opponent he planned on facing in the very near future combined those two distinctive specializations of fighting together? That would, without a shadow of a doubt mean he would have to figure out a way to circumvent this, whether through overwhelming raw strength or otherwise. While the information he was given was certainly a gamechanger, it wasn't something that would deter the spirited Genin in the slightest. When he set his mind to something, he -would- accomplish it, whether anyone liked it or not. In certain situations, such a narrowminded, tunnel vision set of view could be seen as a bad thing, but when he knew he was sure to encounter countless obstacles in his quest for power, it was exactly that type of determination he needed in order to succeed. "Right! I'll do great, you can count on that...and thanks for the information about Raleth. I guess I'm in for a bigger treat than I expected once I get around to fightin' him, heh."

He palms his fist, thrilled at the potential of a fight far more complex than he gave it credit for, returning the bow as Musu moved to head off. "See ya around, dude! And stay safe! I gotta go ahead and start my training for the rest of the day, heh heh heh!" He jogs out of the backyard, heading home with a new passion ignited in his eyes.  When it came to fighting, he loved all sorts of challenges.

WC: 1084
TWC: 3300

Claims: Mission Rewards, +33 stat points= +16 strength, +17 speed

Gogyou Bushuugi likes this post

Roy Goka
Roy Goka
Genin
Genin
Musu Uzumaki(RIP)

Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:17 pm
Exit Claims:

TWC: 2254

Mission Rewards: 500 Ryo, 4 times because of the WC? Can I get verification. 

-Fuuinjutsu Breaking: Rank A = 1000 WC from B to A

-Basic Medical ninjutsu: Rank C = 1000 WC

-Wind Release: Quiet Footsteps: Rank E = 250 WC

-2200 WC = 44 AP, Total AP = 1092
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:04 pm
Approved @ Moose 
Itome, you are missing out on claiming jutsu too edit your claims and get back to me on discord
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum