Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Take Care of Business (Mission) Empty Take Care of Business (Mission)

Fri Jul 17, 2020 3:53 am
Mission Name: Advanced Guard Duty
Type: Protection
Character Requirements: Genin
Mission Location: Any Village
Word Count Requirements: 3000
Challenges: None
Repeatable? No
NPC? None
Reward: 3000 ryo, 7AP

Task: Not your everyday patrol. You have been assigned to protect a wealthy businessman who is staying at an inn. You are to ensure no seedy characters make their way into the inn and assassinate your client. At some point an enemy will attempt to enter and you must capture them whilst still ensuring the safety of your client.
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Take Care of Business (Mission) Empty Re: Take Care of Business (Mission)

Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:01 am
Stat:

There was another mission that his Kage wanted him to go through with. This one was much difficult than the last, or at least he was getting paid more. It wasn’t just that, but the information that he had gotten was said that this was a B-Rank mission, which meant whoever he was protecting needed it and that there would be some powerful people behind an attack against him. That was freaking great, which meant he would have to prove his worth, and at the same time keep his client and himself alive. He wasn’t sure if he could do this alone, but the Kage strictly asked that he took this on his own. Yuurei wanted Gin with him, but would have that been the best idea? He figured that his friend would only get in the way right now.

He had looked at all of his equipment as he wanted to make sure that everything was perfectly fine. He didn’t want to forget anything, nor did he want to use any of his stuff that might be messed up. When everything checked out to be perfectly fine, Yuurei would put them into his pouch, alongside his katana, which was placed on the right side of his waist. He would make his way downstairs as he would eat anything that his mother had made before taking his leave and giving his mother a goodbye kiss. She was worried about her child as she had learned that the mission that he was taking was a high ranking one, and it was on his own.

The Genin had closed the door behind him as he would sigh and he started heading towards his destination. The young lad would get himself onto the rooftop of his house before he started running through the village now as he was heading straight towards an Inn now. He was supposed to guard the parameter of the hotel and make sure that no creepy looking people could enter the Inn. That was going to be hard because a lot of people within this village fit creepy. The young boy had run through the area as he would find himself close to the hotel. His movements were swift as he climbed down from the rooftop as he safely made his way to the ground like everyone else. They would look at him and he would stare at them to see that they were regular civilians.

Yuurei would walk towards the front of the hotel and there he would see that there were men waiting for him. They were actually guarding the place and when they saw him, they would step in front of him, so he couldn’t go any further.

“Why are you here and who are you?” They asked him.

They saw that he was a child, but what made them stop him was that he was wearing a headband on his arm, and he had a katana on his side. Yuurei would stop in front of them as he was looking at them with a smile on his face.

“The name is Yuurei Uchiha. I came here on a mission to, I assume protect your boss. You can look at this scroll right here that came from your boss.” He said this as he would pull the scroll out and show them that there was nothing wrong with it before tossing it to them.

He would stand right there as they would look at it and would open it up. They could tell from the seal that came from their boss. They read the instructions and would nod to each other as they would allow him to go in. When he got close to them, they would look at him and one of them would whisper to Yuurei.

“He’s on the top floor on the room to your left.” He said to Yuurei as he would nod because that was information that he needed.

The Genin would enter the Inn as he would make his way to the stairs, people would look at him who was inside already. He would smile at them as he was making his way to the top of the floor and he would go to the door on his left as he would knock on the door. He would step back from the door as he would wait for an answer.

“Who is it? I told you guys not to disturb unless it’s important.” He would say this as Yuurei would chuckle a bit.

“It’s the person who is supposed to make sure that your life doesn’t come to an end today. My Kage send me here to take on the mission you put up to protect your life. Your men saw the scroll and told me where you were staying.” Yuurei would say this to the Businessman as he would hear footsteps coming towards the door in front of him.

It wouldn’t take long, but the man would open the door for Yuurei and he would see that he had gotten a child to protect him. It kind of got him upset, but he had heard that there were children in this world that were considered to be really strong.

“Come in quickly and let me see the scroll. Open it up.” He would tell Yuurei this.

Yuurei would take the scroll out first as he would open it up and reveal the seal that belonged to the businessman. When he saw it he could see that he had indeed written this request and he would allow the boy to enter without hesitation. The Uchiha would enter the room as the man would close the door and they would both look at each other.

“I need to know that you can take care of my life, and make sure that nobody could enter here while I stay inside of the Inn. Can you ensure that my life will be protected by you? I also need you to make sure that nothing is weird around the outside of the Inn.” He said to Yuurei.

“I know I can take care of your life, and I will make sure that nobody will be able to get inside to assassinate you. I will do my best, but I need you to tell your men to listen to me at all times okay?” He said to his client wondering what he would answer back with.

The businessman would look at Yuurei for a bit as he was thinking if that was a good idea. He thought about it for a bit as he was trying to figure things out, and he would come to the conclusion that it would be best to listen to the kid in the end.

“Sure I will tell my men to do as you say. They are all wearing the same outfit.” He said to Yuurei so he could find them easily.

He would get on the communicator that they all had and he would give them the order. He described Yuurei to all of them and they would understand who was going to be giving the orders now. Yuurei would bow to the man slightly as he was glad that he would listen to him without having to argue with the man. He looked at his room as he was making sure that there was no way that anybody would be able to enter this room. When he had finished checking everything he would go to the door that would lead him out of this room.

“I checked the room and you should be safe in here unless they come in from the front door. I will be checking everywhere else and putting your men into different checkpoints if anything.” He said this to the businessman as he would walk out of the door at this point.

He would close the door behind him and the boy would start walking towards the lower level of the Inn. His eyes scanned throughout the area as he would look at everyone that was in the room. His eyes, of course, had changed into that of the Sharingan as he needed to see if there was any disturbance in anybody’s chakra system. Yuurei could see that they were all fine, and decided that it was best to go check outside for anything wrong. He would make his way outside and the men in the front door would nod towards him. He would do the same thing as he would start moving around the building structure itself. The little kid would walk around the place as he was checking out every inch of the place.

He needed to make sure that there wasn’t a way to get inside except for the font of the Inn. Yuurei’s walk around the place was a thorough one as he made sure that there were no holes for people to fit inside and that there were no more entrances. Of course, moving through the place, he would find that there was indeed a second entrance. It was the back spot of this Inn, and it would seem like the businessman had prepared for that too. The only problem was that there weren’t enough men guarding that entrance. The man paid a lot of money for a ninja to take defend him but didn’t know what he was doing.

“I will have one of the guys in the front come to the back with the others. Then have one of the guards stay with me to communicate with me and make sure that nothing happens to these guys.” He would say to himself as he was right on that matter.

Yuurei would find himself going around the entire Inn, and when he got to the front of it all, he came to the conclusion that there were only two ways for anybody to get in. There were windows, but only in the front of the building, which he would be on the lookout to make sure nobody could get in through. The Genin would make his way to the front eventually and he would look at the two guards that were there. It wouldn’t take him long to figure out which of the two would be the one to go to the back with the others.

“I need you to go to the back with the others. If there are any more guards around the area I need them to go to the back as well. I want that parameter stack with guards, so whoever comes to assassinate your boss, will figure that it is easier to come through the front than anywhere else. Please communicate that to everybody that is within the communicators you are using.” He said this to the guard that he was pointing to as he would walk away and started calling every guard to the back of the entrance.

The only guard to stay in the front would look at Yuurei confused and nervous at the same time.

“So you want me to stand on guard by myself?” He asked Yuurei waiting for him to say something to him.

“No, I don’t want you to be by yourself. I will be around. I just want you to make sure that you check up on everyone all the time and make sure that they all answer you. If not one of the guards answer than that means I was spotted, and the assassin decided to head to the back. Still, I need you here because you have a communicator and I don’t. I will be around, so don’t worry just keep guard and make sure that you don’t let anybody in that doesn’t belong.” He said to the man as he would nod.

Yuurei would start running off in the distance and he would disappear from the man’s sight and onto the rooftop nearby. He would lay down when he found a vantage point for him and he would continuously look at the inn in front of him. He had made sure that he couldn’t be seen by anybody as he was waiting for it to happen. The Genin knew that if this man was paying a lot of money to the guards and even him to keep him safe, then somebody was indeed coming for his life today. He kept his eyes on the Inn for hours, and soon enough it would finally happen. There was a weird person walking to the front of the Inn. The man looked intoxicated at first, but Yuurei could see that there was a certain movement that he was making that looked like it was rehearsed.

He would rush down the rooftop as he wasn’t going to allow anything to happen to the guard. The drunk man was close to the guard and when he was in reach the man would tell him that he had no business here. The drunk man's eyes widen as he had a smile on his face as he was close enough to attack. Yuurei would take a deep breath as his speed and strength had gotten stronger as he would rush straight towards the two of them. His Katana had been released from its casing as it was in his right hand. He had deflected a senbon that come out of the man’s mouth, which brought the man to jump away from the two of them.

“Oh shit, they brought a ninja into this. And here I thought it would be easy in and out kind of mission. I can’t believe this shit, but I guess I got to kill you before I continue with anything else.” He said this to Yuurei.

Yuurei’s eyes moved around as he was looking to see what the man would do next, and while he was doing that he figured he would give out orders as well.

“I need you to get all your men to go inside of the Inn and protect your boss there. I will do everything I can here to make sure that he can’t do anything.” He said to the guard as he would nod and would walk in through the door.

The assassin would shoot out another senbon to hit the man, but Yuurei would deflect it once again.

“Nice try, but you got to get through me first.” He said to the man as they would stare at each other for a bit.

It was then that assassin would use his body flicker technique as he would disappear from Yuurei’s sight for a split second and he would end up behind the young boy. It was quick, but at least he had the time to react, but not quick enough to dodge the attack. He had been cut by a dagger that was in the assassin’s hand. He would see that he had caught him in the neck a bit, but it wasn’t enough to take him out. Yuurei would grab his neck as he could see that he was bleeding and he could only shake his head because things had gotten serious here. The assassin wasn’t quicker than him that was for sure, but that body flicker technique had caught him off guard. Still, now that it was over the assassin would move his hands and would blow a bunch of wind towards Yuurei.

The wind would create a bunch of blades made out of the wind as it would rush straight towards the young Genin. He would try to deflect it, but soon enough he would notice and learn that he could not deflect wind or elemental jutsus. That was stupid, and he would just get hit by a bunch of wind as he would be cut up and pushed back. He would pant for air as he was looking for a way to take this guy, but at least he was learning a bit about him. He used wind element, shot out senbons from his mouth, and was quick on his feet. Yuurei would wait to see what he would do next as his eyes would look at the man.

Yuurei would watch the man as he would rush straight towards Yuurei this time. He lost the opportunity to assassinate Yuurei, but that was fine because he would be able to take him out right now. The Genin would just toss out two of his shurikens at the assassin, which he could watch the man dodge the attack that was coming towards him. The Uchiha had seen this and he would make a bunch of seals with his left hand before his eyes caught the assassin with a genjutsu. It was then the assassin would be put into a genjutsu. This genjutsu would put the assassin in a scenario that would cause him to watch everybody he loved or ever cared about to be assassinated as well. It would mess with his emotions and how he felt about what was going on. He didn’t like the fact that people were doing things that he would do to others to his family.

While this was happening, Yuurei would put his katana away and he would make a few hand seals and water would come out of his mouth and into his hands. The Genin would wrap the water whip around the Assassin’s neck and he would choke the man out with his weapon. The man would fall to the ground, unconscious and soon enough Yuurei would use the water whip to tie the man up together, so he could do anything slick for the time being. When he had his secure, the young boy would call for the guards and when they got there they would all look at the assassin and then to Yuurei as he didn’t kill him.

“Tie him up and make sure that there is no way he can escape. I want you guys to put every rope you can on him. I will be down in a second, and if he is dead, then you will all die. Also, make sure that he doesn’t have any weapons on him. He might have some hidden.” He said this as his Kage wanted him captured, so he threatened their lives if they did anything stupid.

They would do what Yuurei asked them to do and they would make sure that the man couldn’t get out. They even took all of his weapons that he had on him even the ones that were hidden. The genin would find himself at the top floor of the Inn as he would knock on the door again.

“Come in.” He said as his guards had told him that the assassin was captured.

Yuurei would enter the room without a problem and he would look at the businessman with a serious look on his face. It wasn’t just that, but Yuurei was bleeding quite a bit and it was all due to the assassin. It was annoying, but he got the job done and it was all that mattered to him.

“I captured the assassin so if you can please hand me my reward so I can be on my way.” He said to the businessman.

The businessman would just smile as he was glad to hear the news coming out of the kid’s mouth and he would walk over to a certain area of his room. There he would move some things and soon enough he would come out with a huge bag of Ryo.

“You deserved this kid, so I’m fine with it. Thank you for protecting my life.” He said to Yuurei.

The two would bow to each other, and Yuurei would make his way out of the room and back downstairs to the front of the inn. There, he would see that the assassin was all tied up, and he would grab the man as they even covered his mouth. The Genin would say his goodbyes to the guards and he would leave and head off to the kage’s office to drop off the assassin for interrogation.

WC: 3345
[EXIT]
388/648 AP Remaining
Claiming 3345 on Mangekyo Sharingan 25% discount 3345/6000
Claiming 3000 Ryo, 7 AP, 100 Bonus Ryo
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Take Care of Business (Mission) Empty Re: Take Care of Business (Mission)

Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:00 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum