Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Hammering Nails (Mission) Empty Hammering Nails (Mission)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:29 pm
Mission Name: Construction Help
Type: Labor
Character Requirements: N/A
Mission Location: Any Country/Village
Word Count Requirements: 1000
Challenges: None
Repeatable? Yes
NPC? N/A
Reward: 3 AP, 1000 ryo

Task: Your job is to help with the construction of some buildings over the course of a few days. Your duties range from hammering to lifting heavy weights. Honest pay for honest work
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Hammering Nails (Mission) Empty Re: Hammering Nails (Mission)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:27 pm
Another day another job within his village. The only thing about this job that was different than any of the other jobs that he accepted so far was that this one took multiple days to accomplish. It was interesting to do and he figured he would do his best to help out. He was going to help fix up some buildings that needed tending to within the village. This wouldn’t be hard for him as he wanted to do his best to help the village grow as a whole. The boy would do what he needed to do in the morning before heading to the area where he needed to head to for the job. Once he got there he could see that there was someone blocking his path to the worksite and he would approach him as he would stop only a few feet away from him.

The man would look at the little boy up and down as he was wondering why he was here, but would soon come to notice the headband.

“What are you here for?” He simply asked Yuurei.

“The name is Yuurei, and I’m here to help out with the construction of the buildings for the next few days. So, if you can kindly let me in and tell me what you want to do we can start this.” He said this to the man with a smile on his face.

He would nod listening to Yuurei and he knew that they were getting help, but he didn’t think it would be from someone this small. Still, he didn’t want to start any problems and decided it was best to get him working.

“Alright I see, well come inside. I’m going to need you to go to that building right there and start helping out with hammering wood into certain parts of the house. Of course, there is some stuff that needs to be lifted up and move around to the house as well, so I will need you to do that too.” He explained to Yuurei as he would point in the direction of the wood he would have to carry.

The young boy was fine with that as he would start moving where he needed to go. The man would give him some construction equipment as well, so he wouldn’t get hurt. When he got there he would smile at everyone as he started to get to work. Of course, he looked at how others did things before doing it himself, which he found fairly simple. He would simply place the wood on the wall and placed the nail where he wanted to hit it into and would start hammering away. This was fun and at first, he felt slow with what he was doing, but after nailing some wood where they needed to go he got the hang of it. Yuurei could feel the sweat around his body as he hated how this heat did that to him.

Still, he would continue and he would move to the wood that they needed as he would pick up as much as he could. The Genin would bring them back to the building he was fixing and the men and women there would be happy with him helping out. He didn’t complain about the work, but he truly wanted to complain about the heat. The Uchiha continued to do this all day and when he got his lunch break with the others he had gotten to know them a bit more. It seemed like everybody was surprised that a kid as young as him would be helping them with this work. He didn’t mind their first impression as he figured his action would prove that he was worthy.

After a few more hours the first day of his work here would be done. Yuurei had gone home without wasting time. He knew he would be back tomorrow to help out again. He would eat what his mother made, and he would prep himself for bed and for the next day.

The next day came, and Yuurei would arrive at the construction site once again. This time the man in charge moved to the side with a smile on his face as he allowed Yuurei to enter the premises. The boy had gotten straight to work as he could see that everybody was happy to see him. The Genin was happy about this and he would just continue his work as he could see that things were starting to pay off. Yuurei continued to do this for a whole week as he kept seeing the same people over and over again. The little boy was able to meet a lot of people who had offered their hospitality towards Yuurei whenever he wanted. He had gladly accepted their gratitude and when his job was done so was the building they were working on.

On his last day, everybody would say goodbye to him and told him that he was more than welcome to help them out again with any other constructions. Yuurei was fine with that as he would gladly accept. The man in charge would approach Yuurei with a smile on his face and with the reward.

“I see my people like you around them. It seems like you did really good work if they were able to accept a young kid working with them. I’m glad you helped out too and to believe at first I thought you would quit on the first day. I guess you proved me wrong.” He said to Yuurei as he laughed a bit.

“Yeah I was happy to work with them, and I got to meet a lot of people within the village. I figured people would think I wouldn’t be able to do anything because of how young I am. Still, that is why I just like to prove my worth with my actions instead of my voice. I didn’t like the heat though, but I just didn’t want to complain.” He said as he laughed as well.

“Here is your payment for helping out this entire week. If you ever need money, you could always come and help us. We have a lot of construction work throughout the village, so don’t be shy.” He said to Yuurei as he would wave at him as he would head home.

“Thank you, and I will be sure to consider that for the future. I have just been working a lot to offer something I think would help me out and better me as a ninja. And now that I finished this job I am even closer to my goal than I was, so thank you for the payment sir.” He said to the man as he would bow to him slightly before standing tall again.

When the man was gone from his sight, Yuurei would start walking off to his house as he noticed that it was really late. The moon was out and he would look up to the sky to admire its beauty. While doing that Yuurei would think about how close he was to getting the weapon that he wanted and was looking forward to obtaining his first big weapon since becoming a ninja.

WC: 1210
[EXIT]
Claiming 3 Stats for Vigor, 4 Stats for Chakra
Claiming the Remaining 1191 WC for Sword Storm 2500/2500 previous claim 1309 here, Sacred Spear 19/2500
Claiming 1000 Ryo, 3 AP, 100 Ryo Bonus
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Hammering Nails (Mission) Empty Re: Hammering Nails (Mission)

Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:14 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum