Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Getting that Leather Mission Empty Getting that Leather Mission

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:27 pm
Mission Name:The Tanning Rack
Type: Augmentation Farming
Character Requirements:None
Mission Location:Wherever one might find a tanning rack
Word Count Requirements:1000
Challenges:N/A
Repeatable?Yes, over and over, by the same people
NPC?No
Reward:1,000 Ryo, 3AP, 1x Leather

Task: The local butcher has collected a lot of good animal hide, and offered it to us out of the kindness of their hearts. They may also be under the impression this counts as protection favors. We're not sure. Tan the hide into leather, and you'll get some of it for yourself, should you know how to use it. Or sell it. We're not picky.
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Getting that Leather Mission Empty Re: Getting that Leather Mission

Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:35 pm
Yuurei was trying to master his craftsmanship as he had done a lot of training with the old man with blacksmithing. It was good work, and he was really getting the handle of things. There was more to it than that, learning from the old man had allowed him to meet other people who crafted other things. There was a butcher within Sunagakure who had a lot of good animal hides. They had met a few times, and he had told Yuurei to come around his shop to do some work anytime he wanted to. The genin was fine with that, and today was one of those days. He had gotten ready to head to the man’s shop as he was known throughout the village from the number of customers he had gotten throughout the day. His mother would have his meal preparation for the day and he would eat as fast as he could as he rushed out of the house.

The Uchiha had rushed through the rooftop of Sunagakure as it was how he traveled throughout the village. His movements were swift and he would continue on with trying his best to approve himself. Of course, his travels wouldn’t take too long as he would look down and he would make his way back to the ground without harming himself. There were people who would see his appearance from above him and they would be surprised at first but noticed that he was a ninja and kept moving. Yuurei would smile at them and he would march his way into the butcher’s shop. When he entered the establishment, he could smell the all different types of meat within here and he would rub his nose a bit before putting his hands to the side.

“Old man Kahn it’s me Yuurei! I came here for the hides you wanted me to take care of!” He shouted, so the old man could hear him.

The man would appear from the door leading to the back as he had a smile at Yuurei.

“Ah Yuurei, you decided to show up. I thought your master would have you for the day.” He said to Yuurei as he laughed a bit.

“Nah today, is a free day, and besides I have to work being a ninja as well. You had a mission about taking care of some hides and turning them into the leather.” He said to the Kahn.

“Ah yes, you’re correct. I need someone to tend a bunch of animal hides that I have in the back. There are Tanning Racks for them, and all you have to do is make sure that they don’t stay out in the sun for too long. Hell, you could even take one with you, plus the reward for your hard work.” He said to Yuurei as he laughed afterward.

Yuurei was fine with that, and he would go around the counter and next to Kahn.

“Alright take me to the hides. I will make sure everything goes well.” He said this to the man and Kahn would move to the back as he would take Yuurei to the back and outside of the shop.

The boy could see a bunch of hides on a stump, and he would walk over to it as he didn’t have time to slack off. He would grab the first one, and he would move it towards one of the tanning racks and he would hook it onto it. When he was done he would move onto the others as he would continue to do this at a quick pace. Still, he made sure that he had the hides all hung correctly. He didn’t want any of them to fall because he had messed up. Yuurei’s could feel the heat coming down from above him, and he would wipe the sweat on his face.

He hated this type of weather and it seemed like the butcher’s shop was in a good area that a lot of heat would resonate around this location.

“I hate it here. Well, once I finish hanging them all up I need to put salt on them as well. I doubt the old man did that himself. If he did he would have told me.” He said to himself as he could see there was a bag of salt next to the stump.

Yuurei chuckled as he was right, and he would take the bag of salt and started applying it on the hides. This was the easy part when you knew the amount of salt you were supposed to put on the hides. His hands swiftly moving to the hides and putting the salt on them. The sun was hitting all of the hides at this point as it was doing its work. This was good and now that he had applied all the salt to everything on sight, he would walk over to the stump. He would get on top of the stump as he would look at the hides from here. He would sigh because the heat was getting to him, and he would take out a bottle of water and he would take a sip of it.

“I wonder what I can do with the leather he said I can take. I should think about what I can do as I know I can augment armor with this thing, but I don’t even wear armor.” He said to himself as he was looking at the hides.

He kept watching the hides as he got off the stump and started moving around. He didn’t want to get targeted like the hides were right now. The Uchiha would watch the hide for a few hours as it seemed like they had been hung out in the open before. He could tell because of the way the structure was when he had in his hand. Yuurei was happy to see that things were turning out good as he could see that there were a few of them becoming leather themselves. He would start taking them off from the tanning rack as he would move them into his hand as he kept going to the other ones. There were a lot of them, but he didn’t complain as he didn’t mind doing these things on his own.

He would have them all on top of one of his arms as he would wipe his brow with his free hand as he would walk back inside of the butcher’s shop. He would crack his neck as the smell of meat had come back, but he didn’t let it bother him as it would have before. Instead, he moved around as he was looking for the butcher and he would find him not too long after.

“Hey Kahn I got all your leather ready for you. I see you been tanning them for weeks. Why couldn’t you do that today?” He asked curious to hear what the answer would be.

“Ah that is because I had something to do that was really important. I had a deadline and when you came in today you saved me a lot of time that I didn’t have to begin with. I thank you Yuurei, and you can have one of those leathers that you help make.” He said to the young boy.

Yuurei would nod as he would accept his reasoning, but he didn’t do much. This man was preparing the leather for weeks, and he was benefiting from it. Still, he didn’t mind as he took what was given to him without doubting if he should get the reward.

“Alright I will be putting this down here and going on my way.” He said to Kahn as the man would nod as he would toss Yuurei a bag of Ryo.

“Your other reward, spend it wisely.” He said to Yuurei as the young boy left the shop finishing off his mission for the day.

WC: 1325
[EXIT]
Claiming  8 Stats for Speed
Claiming  the remaining 720 WC for  Water Release: Water Whip  1000/1000 previous claim 280 here, Demonic Illusion: Mirage Crow 605/1000
Claiming 3 Ap, 1 Leather, 1,000 Ryo, 100 Ryo as a bonus
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Getting that Leather Mission Empty Re: Getting that Leather Mission

Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:45 pm