Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Supervising, the Cleanup Empty Supervising, the Cleanup

Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:25 pm
Mission Name: Cleanup Supervision
Type: Protection/Supervisory
Character Requirements: --
Mission Location: Sunagakure - Village [Missing-nin contract]
Word Count Requirements: 1000
Challenges: --
Repeatable? Yes, for as long as Sunagakure is still a wretched hive of scum and villainy.
NPC? --
Reward: 1000 ryo

Task: The client, a smalltime missing-nin holed up in Suna, is bankrolling cleanup, debris removal, and demolition in one of the northern neighborhoods of the village. She's got a ragtag crew of civilians willing to work if they have a shinobi willing to stand around, look tough, and make working out in the open feel a little less dire for them. The client would like you to make sure that they're doing the job well, too. Actually helping them out is optional, but payment will be halved if any of them die.
Yuurei Uchiha
Yuurei Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 85700

Supervising, the Cleanup Empty Re: Supervising, the Cleanup

Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:31 pm
Yuurei always knew that this village was different than the other villages within the world. It wasn’t that, but he also knew that this village wasn’t the same Sunagakure that he lived in before. Still, more came into light when he had become a ninja. There were a lot of things he didn’t understand before, but he was starting to understand it now. The people he worked and the people who needed help were innocent people, but men and women with money and were pretty dangerous on their own. The young boy was given another mission and this mission was simple yet something he had to keep focused on. The Genin was heading towards the north of the village, a place where people could say there were a lot of shady businesses moving through that area. His job was simply to be a bodyguard and supervise the men that were working so none died or got hurt.

He was fine with that as he figured that it was something that he could do. The Uchiha’s pacing was of course quick as he was on the rooftop over the ground below. He didn’t need people to stop him on the way to something important, so he chose to isolate himself. His pacing was fast and soon enough, the boy would find himself in front of his designation. Landing on the ground he would see a woman waiting for him to show up. He would wave at the woman knowing that she was a missing-ninja and he would approach her without hesitation. She would see the headband on his arm and from there would know that he was the person for the job.

“So, I have a kid who is going to be a bodyguard for the job. That’s great. It could have been someone older, but if you’re a Genin, then I shouldn’t underestimate you. Still, the job is simple; make sure that nobody tries to miss with my workers and pay attention to the workers as some of them might get hurt on the job. You got it?” She asked him as she looked at Yuurei.

Yuurei would look around and see there were a lot of guys who were working and making sure that they got paid.

“Yeah I got it. I will handle that and report to you at the end of the day.” He said to her.

When she heard this, the woman would walk away from Yuurei and the rest of the guys as she didn’t have to supervise them today, which was good. The Genin looked over to the men and women that were working and it seemed like they knew exactly what they were doing. That was good and he would stand in front of the opening as he looked around outside to make sure that nobody would bother them.

There were people moving through the streets as they would look towards the boy and then looked away when they noticed the place that he was standing in front of. Yuurei wanted to smile at them, but now that he was doing a job he was keeping a serious look on his face. The Genin kept his guard up as there were a lot of people whispering to each other when they walked by the area. He didn’t know who he was working for, but at the same time, he didn’t care. As long as he got paid that was all that matter to him. Yuurei would walk inside for a second to look at the workers to see how they were doing and he could see people moving things around and into the contraption. It looked like they were cleaning things up here, and that was good.

His eyes moved through the crowd to see if there was anybody hurt. He remembered on the scroll that he had gotten, it had said that nobody could die, which meant that there was a small chance that something like that could happen. He understood why as the people working here were taking a risk removing debris and cleaning shit up. It something fell on someone it could be horrible. He leaned against the wall as he watched them handle things professionally. Of course, his attention was also at the door as he was still guarding it. If anybody tried to get in from here, which was the only way in, then he would put a stop to them.

There was one person who was slacking though, which Yuurei caught within the corner of his eye. It seemed like he was hiding from the group and he wasn’t going to have that. He remembered that she wanted everybody doing their job without stopping, so that was what he was going to make sure they do. He approached the man without wasting time as he looked into his eyes.

“I’m going to need you to get back to work. You can’t be relaxing and watching everyone else do their job.” He said to the man as he stared him down.

The man chuckled when he heard Yuurei speak to him as he saw a child standing before him barking orders.

“I do what I want and I will get pay for it. So go away and handle your own business.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would shake his head as he would rush straight into the man and then sidestepped to the right as he got around him quickly and climbed upon him as he took out a kunai from his weapon pouch. The little kid would wrap himself around his back as his arm was around his neck and his head next to the man.

“I don’t like being talked like I was trash. I just need you to do your job because if you don’t then I’m not doing my job right. So, please get back to work, and if you don’t then you won’t get paid and I’m sure something you are going to regret will happen to you.” He said to the man.

The man would have a bead of sweat roll down the side of his head as he was surprised that this little kid was being serious with his job. That was interesting and he would chuckle nervously as he wasn’t trying to die to a little kid, so he would do as he was told.

“Alright I understand. I will get back to work.” He said to Yuurei.

Yuurei would here this and he would get off of him without a problem, landing on the ground and putting his Kunai away. He would have a smile on his face as he watched the man work and he would start walking back to the entrance of this place. The Uchiha kept an eye on the man to make sure that he didn’t go disappearing again, while at the same time making sure that everybody was fine and handling things without getting hurt.

The day would go by, and things would go smoothly. Yuurei of course, allowed everybody to take a break at the same time, except for the man that he approached. It was good for everybody and soon enough they would head back to work making sure to finish off their day. When the night came to everybody had stopped working, which meant that his own job was done. He would stand tall as he watched everybody leave the compound and he and the man would stare at each other as he left the place as well. After everybody had left, Yuurei would close the door behind him and he would make his way towards the woman’s office to get paid and report to her about the events that happen today.

When he got there he would knock on the door and he would simply wait for an answer.

“Come in.” She would simply say this, as Yuurei would open up the door and closed it behind him once he was inside.

The missing-ninja would see who it was and she waited for him to speak up and explain his day.

“Everybody is fine and nobody got hurt. There wasn’t any trouble today from anybody outside, so that was a good thing. The only problem is that you have one person who thinks they could do whatever they want in your workplace. They worked today because I threatened them, but I don’t know what they will do when nobody is looking, so keep an eye on that. He was a huge muscular man, I didn’t get his name, but he stuck out like a sore thumb.” He said to her.

She would nod listening to his explanation and she was fine with what he did. She was also glad that nothing bad happened as she didn’t want to explain the death of somebody to the leader of the village.

“Thank you for your report. As promised here is your pay.” She said as she tossed him a bag of Ryo.

Yuurei would catch the money and he would turn around and exit the place. His job was done and he was hungry and tired. He needed to go get some food and head home.

WC: 1534
[EXIT]
Claiming 10 Stats for Speed
Claiming Genjuts Release 250/250, Generic Sealing Technique 250/250, Shadow Shuriken Technique 500/500 and the remaining 534 words into Metal Crusher 534/2000
Claiming my 1,000 Ryo
Claiming 3 AP
Ichigo Sato
Ichigo Sato
Raikage
Raikage
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Kanjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 230150

Supervising, the Cleanup Empty Re: Supervising, the Cleanup