Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Mining for steel Empty Mining for steel

Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:56 pm
Mission Details:

Kaos barely awakes, rolls off the tree he is sleeping on. Luckily, he always prepares for the fact that he might fall off a tree during the night, so a pile of leaves is waiting to soften his fall. It still hurts, and Kaos groans on the ground for a few minutes. After he finishes groaning, he processes what woke him up in the first place, and sees a small bird cleaning itself on the branch he was just on. It looks over at Kaos, and begins to sing it's morning song. 
"God damn you, bird. Just one day, can you not annoy me with your stupid song," Kaos halfheartedly shouted at the bird. The bird ignored him and continued. Kaos decided to return the favor, as he sat up, and got out of the pile of leaves. He brushed away any leaf or twig that was attached to his hair, his clothing, or his body. 
He made his way towards the village gate, waving to the gate guards. One waved back, while the other just stared at him, trying to determine if Kaos was a threat or not. 
Kaos decided to make his way over to a food cart for some breakfast. It seemed like he had gotten into a bad habit of skipping breakfast, and running around on low amounts of energy, but not today. Today, he grabbed a fill of delicious food, and scarfed the food down as quickly as he received it.
"Thanks for the food," Kaos said, waving to the guy working behind the food cart. The guy waved back as Kaos ran off towards the mission boards. Kaos stopped in front of the message board, quickly reading through the various missions. 
"Oh, another mining mission. This time it's for some high-grade steel. Sounds pretty good to me. Let's see, oh the mine isn't that far away from the other mine." Kaos says to himself quietly, as he reads through the mission detail very quickly.
He makes his way over to where the village gates were, waving to both the guards again. Once again, one waves at him while the other one just stares. Kaos felt chills running down his spine from the one guard's stare. He quickly shrugs it off as he takes the winding route towards the first mine he visited. It took him a little bit to reach the first one and after he reached it, he took a offshoot road that lead to the second mine.
Once there, he immediately approached the foreman, and tried to introduce himself. Instead of letting him introduce himself, the foreman held up a finger towards him, shouted something that sounded damn near unintelligent to him, but someone in the background shouted back an affirmative boss.
The foreman would turn back towards Kaos, dropping his hand and simply saying, "You can go join the other workers already mining away."
Kaos was almost at a loss for words with the guy, and the foreman turned towards him, "Oh, and if you cause any problems in my mine, I will have your headband as mine."
Kaos would just shrug and head towards the mine, grabbing a pickaxe and hard hat, standing in line to the entrance, looking to see if he recognized anyone else entering into the mine.

[WC 550]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Mining for steel Empty Re: Mining for steel

Sat May 02, 2020 10:57 pm
Kaos smiles as he hears a familiar voice behind him. He turns to see Rundi approaching. He would respond to her, "Not really. Just got here myself honestly, but you know how it is. Once you start mining, it's hard to not to want to come back and continue. Hitting the ore into smaller sizes, and collecting them just feels like rewarding work. Oh, and if you haven't learned sarcasm yet, that was it. It's the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. In that instance, I was conveying contempt of my strange continuing need to show up to these minds, and spend my day in there breaking up rocks for pay."
He would give a slight chuckle and shake his head, "But still, anything to help the village right?"
He almost went down into the mines, and turned back towards Rundi, "Oh, I meant to say I've been good. Nothing to crazy you know. Just training with this guy. Some intense sessions."
He would turn back towards the mine's entrance and head down. Picking up the trick that Rundi had shown Kaos last time, he would form the clone sign, and summon two shadow clones to help him with the mining. He grabbed the pickax and started mining away at the lovely resource before him. One of his clones would be doing the same thing near him, as the other one would gather up the ore into the cart. Kaos let himself fall into the rhythm, as he and his clone hit a steady pit into the walls of the mine.
It was almost enough to drown out his thoughts, as the ore broke beneath his pickax. The dust from the ore rising into the air. Kaos was glad of his multiweave mask that covered his face, and filtered out the dust in the air. Especially, when he heard the coughing of one of the nearby mine workers.
He allowed himself to tune out those around him, hammering and chipping away at the ore. His clone keeping up the same pace as him, as the other clone continued to collect the ore as it fell at Kaos's feet. After doing the grueling work, Kaos would take a break for a second to grab a drink of water, checking to see that he was almost done filling up his quota for the day. He smiles as he picks up the pickax again, and continues to hammer the mine into submission. Soon enough, his clone tugged on the back of his cloak, and pointing towards the full mine cart. Kaos would grin, and make his way out of the mine.
He would make sure to say goodbye to Rundi, and let her know that he hoped she joined the village soon so they can do some village missions together.
He would talk to the foreman, collecting his payment and heading out, glad that the work day was over for him finally, and glad that he could go get some food and some needed rest.

[wc 504, TWC 1054,
Exit
claiming 2.1 ryo, 5 AP, allowing Rundi to claim High-grade steel 
+5 stats
1054/2500 A-rank Ninjutsu Amplifier (yes i know i have 5, but rasenboom and sandirisu pulse no longer exist and i'm trying to get them refund)]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Mining for steel Empty Re: Mining for steel