Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Senba Utuma
Senba Utuma
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 850

Another long day(s) [P/NK - Solo Training] Empty Another long day(s) [P/NK - Solo Training]

Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:04 am
Another training day to start. Senba woke up a bit earlier than he usually did. Rubbing his eye wondering "Why am i up this early? The sun really is not out yet." Looking out the window the sun had just started rising and he knew he could not go back to sleep at this point. He got up and stretched a bit as his pet honey badger, lazy as he is, did not move from the bed at all. Taz, as Senba has rightfully named him, fully acknowledged that movement but decided his butt was not getting up. Senba filled his water and food dish and place a stick of beef jerky down. That got Taz's attention. If he was to get up for anything it would either be a fight or beef jerky. Bipolar as anything animal but was loyal.

Senba headed down stairs and it was so early he cause his mother just making herself her first cup of coffee. Making his way through to the kitchen his mother greeted him with a smile and a enthusiastic "Good morning sunshine." To which he grumbled a reply and sat down at the table. His father, Hashi, was not too far behind him and had about the same reaction to mother's enthusiasm in the morning. Slowly but surely Taz made his way down the stairs and laid out on the floor. Mother said "Good morning" to Taz as well. Which was reply with a snarl.

Mother: "All you boys never liked morning. Big breakfest today for the lot of you."
Dad after picking up a cup of coffee: "I want to show Senba how to seal weapons before you get a hold of him today. Should not take but a few minutes. This is assuming he can draw."
Senba: "Nope i can not draw for anything and i have the memory of a gold fish."
Mother: "Actually people give the gold fish a bad reputation. They can actually remember simple mazes when put into a fish tank and having to get to their food. Not as smart as rats but they remember."
Senba groaning: "Mother it is a figure of speech."
Dad laughing: "You know she does that. You should have expected it."

They all laughed as mother cooked a big breakfast. Milk, Pancakes, Sausage, Bacon, Eggs with Cheese, Maple Syrup, and some side biscuits. Taz, of course, got a heaping bowl of eggs and bacon. Problem with a big breakfast is that you should not train to early after eating one. Senba, hoping for time, ate as much as he could. Everyone was stuff and hurting. Even mother was not wanting to move which was good for Senba. He wanted time for his food to settle before the harsh stuff started.

Him and father, after helping clean up a bit, headed into the living room where his father already had two scrolls, two kunai, and two brushes with ink on the table. They sat down on opposite sides of the table.

Hashi: "Alright Senba. I highly doubt you want to lug around weapons all the time. Especially the heavy ones you seem to gravitate to so much. I am going to show you a e-rank fuinjutsu. This is basically a generic sealing technique used to store a multitude of weapons inside of a scroll. I want you to note a few things though."

Senba nodded as Hashi continued.

Hashi: " One - You can only store up to twenty weapons in one scroll. Two - One weapon per array Three -  You cannot seal people, or jutsu in the scrolls, this specific technique is simply to make storage scrolls for weapons and the like. I know the "people" aspect of it is a weird thing to add it but trust me on this one." Hashi laughing before continuing: "Four - In order to seal an object within the scroll it must be placed upon the scroll then the palm placed upon it to put it in the array. Which i will show you here in a minute how to draw the array and the actual process. Five - If the scroll is destroyed so are your weapons. Six - It is a pain to seal a weapon wielded by an opponent. You have force contact with a scroll for a little bit before the scroll takes. I do not know why this is but it is. If you want that persons weapon you have to get it from them. Voluntarily or not so voluntarily."

Senba smiled and chuckled a bit.

Hashi opened the scroll and began to draw the array on the beginning of the cloth. Once draw he places a single kunai on the seal pressing the palm of his hand on the weapon it seals.

Hashi: "See easy as that. Now you try."

Senba opened the scroll and grabbed the brush. Trying to copy Hashi's array me made one best as he could, but a bit sloppy.

Hashi noted: "That might not work out but trying anyways. These things can be real particular."

Senba placed the kunai on top of the array and put his palm on it slightly pushing down. It did nothing.

Hashi said: "Try drawing the array again. Take your time. You are not in the heat of battle. This is more preparation for a battle than anything. You should not have to be drawing things in the middle of chaos."

This time Senba took his sweet time and the array came out to perfectly mimic his father's array. Putting the kunai on the array and slightly pushing down sealed the kunai within the scroll. Senba smiled but accidentally touched the array again and it unsealed.

Hashi laughed and said "Yeah you gotta be careful with that."

After this activity Senba stomach felt settled. Just in time to as his mother entered the room.

Mother: "It is time for training Senba. I am gonna teach you a more weapon oriented jutsu. We just gotta figure out what your chakra nature is first. Your father is earth and i am water and lightning. So we shall see if you take after one of us or something completely different."

Senba strolled outside where his mother was waiting for him. Taz was outside as well sun bathing on his rock. His mother handed him a small piece of paper and began explaining.

Mother: "The basics of these two things i am going to be training you on. Chakra nature and shape manipulation. There are, as you know five basic elements. Fire, Wind, Water, Lightning, and Earth. This is chakra nature senstivie paper. If you are lightning the paper will wrinkle up. If you are wind the paper will tear in half. If you are fire it will burn to a crisp. If you are water the paper will become soggy. If you are earth the paper will completely crumble." Mother hands Senba the paper as she continues: "Now focus your chakra into it. It will not take much."

Senba grabs the paper between his thumb and index finger and focused a small amount into it. There was a tearing sound as the paper ripped in half clean down the middle.

Mother in a surprise look: "That is really interesting. You are wind type and is quiet rare around here. You mostly find it in Suna. Either way it goes with your fighting style anyway since it is much more of a combat oriented nature. Short to mid range fighting will work for you perfectly. I have only one other person of reference for this and she is not in the village at this time. She will be back tomorrow from a mission but we will start here." Mother passes Senba a leaf and explains: "Now cut it in half between your hands just like you did with the paper, but you will find it much harder this time."

Senba looked confused and asked: "This is all of the training today? Cut a leaf in half."
Mother smiled and said: "Yes. The faster you cut that leaf in half the more of the rest of the day you have off. Again this is much harder than you think."

Senba smiled but was wondering exactly how hard this was going to be. His mother always trained him into the ground on these days. He put the leaf between his hands and focused the same amount of chakra as he did the paper. The leaf did not react in the slightest. "Oh." Senba reacted "This is gonna be a chakra drain session." He sighs and externally screams. Taz looks over and sees nothing is wrong and goes back to sun bathing. Again, again, and again. The more chakra he concentrated and poured into the thought of cutting the leaf only seamed to slightly cut the leaf. He sat down on the ground. He had already been at this for a good few hours.

His chakra was running on half at this point until lunch was called. Medium sized lunch as usual. The entire meal Senba was just thinking constantly. If he pressured all of his chakra at once what would that do. He ate all of his food and had a small break to let it settle as he sat in the yard feeling the gusts of wind. It was so soothing yet if you concentrate it enough it could cut you down to the bone. After about thirty minutes of sitting down he grabbed another healthy green leaf. Putting it between his hands he inhaled and started again. Little by little he would cut further with each leaf but it required concentration. It still was not right though. This expended way too much chakra to be effective. Last ditch effort after about another hour of this he gathered up the last bit of his chakra. All but empty he poured it into this task. He opened up his hand only to realize that he only got about a quarter of the way through the leaf. He exhaled and screamed internally. He did not have the energy to scream externally and laid out on the grass. It was nearly supper time and the usual time for him to stop his training and either go onto studies or take the rest of the day off.

At the table:

Hashi: "So how is the training going?"
Senba: "I do not have any chakra left. I poured everything i had one like time and only got a quarter of the way through. Brute force does not work with this. There has to be another option some way of thinking about it that i can use."
Mother: "I got a present for you tomorrow to possibly help you out a bit. Relax for the rest of the day cause you are gonna need it. You might burn more tomorrow than today."
Senba with slight fear in his eyes: "Last time i did that i was bed ridden for a whole two days."
Mother with a smile: "Exactly. You gotta endure. Especially with this one. This is more mental and chakra based than any other training i have given you so far."

The next day Senba was a bit worn out but he got up and went down stairs to eat. Father and mother were already at the table. Taz fell asleep outside so he was still outside and had not come back in yet. One the table was not a big of a meal as yesterday.

Mother: "Eat up Senba you are gonna need it. No over filling. You do not want to throw up."
Hashi laughed.
Senba: "Not funny."

Senba ate his meal slowly to let his stomach process it better. There was a knock at the door. Mother stood up and said "Ah that must be her." Walking toward the door and opening it mother said "Ah Kai please come in. If you would like breakfast there is plenty." Senba could see this new person. Female, age about 25, fit as a fiddle with short hair, and a chunin jacket to boot.

Senba gulped and thought to himself "Oh shit. I am going to die today."

Kai looked over at Senba with a glare.

Kai: "You must be Senba." She says as she walks towards him.

Senba standing up out of respect: "Yes ma'am."

Kai: "That is Sensei to you now boy. I am your trainer now." Kai rang with authority and confidence. She was a leader no doubt.

Senba: "Yes Sensei."

Kai smiled: "Good. She told me you had a temper but you had been working on it. Just letting you know that if you rage at me i will always put you back in your place." Kai followed that with a innocent laugh that made Senba shiver.

Kai and Senba went into the back yard as mother said joyfully "Have fun you two and Kai please have him in pieces that i can somewhat put back together."

Kai responded: "No promises."

Senba was just completely terrified at this point, but respect was respect and follow everything she said. Kai stood infront of Senba and explained to him: "I am Kai Usikake, chunin rank and wind style user. I will be harsher than your mother, but i will not allow you to fail. She has already told me you are a wind user and what she wants your next step to be. After that you are at my mercy. It works out cause i specialize in weapons as well. Now show me what you have gotten so far."

Senba holds up the leaf from yesterday. Kai laughs and says "Brute force does not work with this."
Senba replied: "Yes Sensei."

Kai: "Now let me explain." She says as she pulls out two daggers and tosses one to Senba. He catches it hilt side. She continues: "These are made of a special metal that absorbs the user's chakra properties. Try pouring your chakra into the blade."

Senba concentrates his flow of chakra through the blade. It comes out wavy with no form what so ever as he sees Kai's blade chakra come to a fine point.

Senba replies: "Mine comes out a bit differently than yours Sensei."
Kai says: "Wind nature in chakra nature splits chakra in two and grinds them together."
Senba asks: "Like friction?"
Kai responds: "Like honing a sword in the forge. Build up the two chakra as if you are steadily honing them to a sharp point. Now throw your dagger at that tree."

Senba aims and throws the dagger. It sticks in about half way but nothing too impressive. Kai smiled and throws hers. The dagger pierces right through the tree leaving a hole...then the next tree...then the next tree...and then a boulder behind that. Senba just stared at it.
Kai smiled and said "That is not even at full strength...it would have traveled entire game fields if i did that. Remember wind natures has the most attack power in close to medium range combat. Making you a excellent close quarters fighter, and a deadly enemy. Of course if you learn to hone these techniques. These are just the first steps in a long journey."

Senba could only think of the word "fields" as if the dagger would have traveled a multitude of them in a single throw if allowed. Senba instinctively replied "Yes Ma'am." and was promptly punched by kai sending him flying into the tree they just threw the daggers at. Kai said "That is SENSEI TO YOU BOY!" Her attitude changed in a split second to innocence and said "Remember that and you wont be punched into a tree so much." Senba had never been punched that hard before and it hurt. It was like being hit with a sledge hammer.

Senba, finally getting back up, grabbed the dagger from the tree. He took what Kai said and closed his eyes trying to visualize two chakra flows grinding together to a point. Once he figured it was enough he threw the dagger. It went into the tree as far as the hilt. Not perfect but it was getting there. Kai sat down and began to watch and Senba repeated the process. It kept getting just down to the hilt after multiple tries. Senba was getting frustrated. Till now he was conserving chakra since he did not know what else happening today, but in a rage he thrusted all of his chakra into the blade. The blade shimmered as he focused on the tree as if he were meant to be killing someone. The blade made a honing sound and came to a sharp point. Kai looked up and grabbed her tanto and dashed forward to the tree as Senba threw the dagger. The dagger went through the tree ripping a even bigger hole that Kai's blade did. It kept traveling through a few trees and exploding the boulder that Kai's went through before Kai redirected the blade to the ground as the blade came to a screeching halt.

Kai laughed and smiled: "You finally got it now remember that feeling and better control the chakra. This would have made it to the kage chamber if it kept going."
Senba with a sigh of relief and out of frustration replied: "Yes Sensei. I will try next time."
Kai stating: "Alright onto the next one. Wind Release Chakra Blade."
Mother: "It is lunch time you two come get something to eat."
Kai replying: "Yay lunch time we shall continue this afterwards. Need food to keep your chakra up."

Senba and Kai joined the family for lunch eating a large meal. Lots of protein and starch more than usual. It was a nice change since Senba was starving at this point. After the meal the normal break of about thirty minutes as he laid outside in the nice weather looking up at the sky. Thirty minutes was up and Kai looked down on Senba stating: "Time for more training come on."

Senba stood up and gave her his full attention.
Kai stated: "What you just learned was chakra infusion and partially the chakra blade. With wind you can make a chakra blade increasing the cutting power of any blade. Kunai, shuriken, swords, and daggers to name a few. You can make even the dullest blade a decent weapon." Kai holding the dagger and channeling chakra to a point stating: "You notice that when infused with chakra it even extends the reach of the blade by a little bit and this is what you use to catch opponents off guard. They misjudge the length of the weapon only to get cut."

Kai putting down the dagger and holding up her hand continuing: "You can even use your hand. Also do not worry you wont cut yourself with this." The chakra around Kai's hand comes to a sharp point for a example and disappearing. Kai continuing: "Now with shuriken. Shuriken have a delay between having the chakra infused and having the wind blades appear around it. After infusing the chakra, you can throw the shuriken and the blades will appear after it has traveled about a meter."

Kai demonstrates this on a shuriken and a kunai. Both of them lodge themselves into the poor tree that has been acting as their training dummy. Kai sits down and says "Alrighty time to keep doing this till you pass out. I want you to not even be able to have to think about it to do it."

Senba starts with the dagger like last time better controlling the chakra and the feeling comes back to him and he regulates it. The dagger goes through the tree and into the tree behind but stops there. He tries again with more chakra and goes through three trees before stopping. He tries again with as little chakra as possible and the dagger goes up to the hilt in the first tree. Satisfied with the results he picks up a kunai and tries to do the same. It is a bit harder this time and Kai, seeing the confusion, states: "These standard tools are not as forgiving not being made with a special metal. You will have to try a bit harder, but it will be easier in time."

Realizing this Senba was not as discourage as initially thought. He tried a bit harder, but that did not take. Slowly but surely he was getting the hang of this as he finally get a kunai through a tree. He laid on the ground huffing and puffing as Kai stated: "Get up you still got shuriken to do."

Senba sighed as he got back up and grabbed the shuriken. It was the same process just a bit different...instead of one point he had to focus on four. Which made it a bit more of a pain than before. He was eating up chakra fast and was at his limit for the day. He pushed past that point and forced more chakra from somewhere and tossed a final shuriken at a tree. It cut through the tree with ease but the tree started to timber. Senba's father came out and slashed the tree into pieces before hitting the ground.

Hashi looking at Senba on the ground: "Hey thanks son i needed more wood for the forge."

This was the end of the training day as Senba passed out and awoke in bed. Mother and father at home checking on him and Kai on more missions.

[WC: 3,581 - Claiming 35 stats - Adding 250/250 WC Generic Sealing Technique, 2,000/2,000 WC Chakra Infusion, 1,000/1,000 WC Wind Release: Chakra Blade]
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Another long day(s) [P/NK - Solo Training] Empty Re: Another long day(s) [P/NK - Solo Training]

Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:24 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum