Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Site seeing  - Page 2 Empty Re: Site seeing

Sun Apr 26, 2020 3:03 pm
Travin was surprised to find out that there was indeed another Turemi in the village. He hadn’t even heard that there was another. He figured that it would have been something that he would have remembered. Travin looked at the guy giving him a good once over. He sure likes black and leather Travin noted. He didn’t know if that was clan thing or not since other than his father this would be the first member of his clan that he had ever met. While this all ran through his mind as Jayden walked up to them. Hinata was saying bye as this guy was the replacement. Travin wasn’t sure what to do since he wanted to talk to the guy more but also wanted to finish the mission as well. He decided that he would stick around for a while.

“See you later than Hintat” Travin would tell her as she started to walk away. “My name is Travin Terumi, and it would appear that we are part of the same clan” Travin would tell Jayden once Hinata was gone.

(WC-181 TWC-1367)
mid thread claim for
claiming mission rewards
2.5k ryo, 5 AP
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:35 pm
(Im sorry Prim just called me and told me I accidentallu used her post. I was at her house with Tori and Sephora and Kurai today and copied and pasted the wrong google doc.)

Hinata was a very beautiful female, even if she was muddy. Jayden nodded bye to her as she left. Jayden was originally from Sunagakure where a small number of Terumi’s lived. He knew the clan members there and the few who lived in the village of Kirigakure from his tie there as Team Fukutaichou Kiri.!He looked over at Travin and realized he had never seen him before, but of course the Terumi clan was widespread.
“We are a large clan and have many branches in other villages. My home Village is Sunagakure. I knew a few other clan members there. I met a few others when I transferred to Kiri. It’s nice to meet you.” Jayden said as he looked the other Terumi over. “Maybe we can train together, it would be nice to learn from someone with the same bloodline as me.” This was a mouthful to say for Jayden who was normally not so talkative!
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:26 pm
This was new ground for Travin they only other member of his clan that he had ever met was his father. His mother was no longer with them and she was not of the clan. Just a poor farmer’s daughter that his father fell in love with. He didn’t really know what to do or say till the man said that he was from the suna branch and met some of the clan members from Kiri as well.  Travin was from the clan members from Kiri or at least his father as he was born on the road after his father left during the war. He took another moment to look Jayden over as he was still unsure how much to say. 

“I’ve never met anyone from the clan before my father left Kiri back during the war, and I was born later on the road when he was looking for us a place to live.” Travin didn’t know why he had said so much about his past. It was more than he had told anyone other than the Kazankage. It could have been something to do with them being in the same clan and the excitement that came with it in the chance to learn more jutsu of their clan. “I’d like to learn some more of our clans jutsu if you know any” Travin would add. He wasn’t normally one to ask for stuff like this but something just said he could trust him. He hoped that it wasn’t wrong.

(WC-252 TWC-1619)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Ryo : 12000

Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:11 am
Site seeing  - Page 2 Imagee39
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:10 pm
“Sure, why not?”Jayden said to him. “I think you and I can learn together, I have wanted to learn some of the Lava techniques of our clan. Since we seem to be so few and far between us meeting is a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn and train!”Jayden said to his fellow Terumi. In his eyes they both happened to find each other in Volcano of all places! A perfect place for any and all Terumi, considering the place even had a lava river!
“I need to learn the earth element as well as a few more fire techniques. Could you help me with that?” He asked hoping he would help him and train with him. This chance at learning of their heritage made Jayden kind of excited, maybe this move to Volcano was just what Jayden had needed all along!
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:49 pm
Travin was pleased to find out that Jayden was also looking to learn some of the clans jutsu, and he would not mind at all helping him get a feel for earth style and could teach him a few Fire jutsu as well. Travin still didn’t know why but he liked the guy, maybe not his clothing choice but that was a personal preference for all he knew Jayden didn’t like it that Travin didn’t were shirts and just had a cloak on. 

“Yea I can teach you some fire style jutsu I don’t know a lot of them I try to balance my self between all my elements but I know a few and working on a few more as well. After all, fire is my favorite basic element, and Earth-style is not too hard to get the hang off. According to my father, all Terumi can use fire, earth, and water jutsu even if they can’t use our advanced lava and boil styles.” Travin would give a small smile to Jayden before bending down and picking up 2 solid sized rocks. they would be too big for him to close his hand around and they were fairly soft as well. He would probably be able to break them into with his bare hands. 

Handing Jayden one of the rocks. “This is how I learned to use my earth element you start with a soft rock like these and move on to harder rocks as you get the hang of it” Travin would tell Jayden as he started to focus his earth nature chakra into the rock after a few seconds the rock simply crumbled in his hand mostly falling back to the ground. “You simply push your earth chakra into the rock. Since you already have fire chakra you know what it feels like. To me, it always feels warm while my earth chakra feels very solid and heavy. You simply focus the heavy chakra into the earth and focus on making the rock crumble.” It sounds harder than it really is and I think you can get the hang of it pretty quick. It’s the breaking down harder rocks that are hard, but if you keep doing this over the next few days moving to harder and harder rocks you will get a good feel for it and can start to use it in you jutsu.” Travin would watch and give a few pointers where he could as Jayden tried to control the Earth element. 

(WC-418 TWC-2037)
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin

Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:24 pm
Jayden Terumi looked around the spot they were in as he listened to travin talk. Holding out his hand he looked at a rock he had and then to Travin. Why did it sound so easy? Jayden wondered. "It sounds easy. However I am sure it is a lot of practice." He managed to say after Travin paused while speaking to him! The only jutsus Jayden had ever performed were fire jutsus and being a Terumi fire was a necessary element! He had never seen a Terumi go around with the water element! The thought made him lose focus for a second. He slightly tilted his head slightly as he refocused himself.
"Hmmm." He said as he noticed the rock shaking slightly. The energy he felt coursing through his body was a little jagged feeling, as though he was walking on rocks! Travins words, and this energy feeling seemed to melt together as he felt as though he was connected to the earth, connected to nature! Maybe that's how this was supposed to go. He took a deep breath as the rock broke into four pieces. It didn't crumble like Travins! But this meant he was getting closer to his goal. 
Jayden took a deep breath as he focused again. As he let his breath out he could feel the warmth flowing through his body as the rock jagged energy flowed through his body yet again. He looked down at the rock as it seemed to move and bounce in his hand and for a split second, the piece of rock seemed to float! It had a magical appearance in the light of the volcano! The smell of sulphur seemed to be stronger! Was this a sign or was it simply the environment? Maybe it was both! Jayden sighed as he continued to focus under Travins Training!
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Fri May 01, 2020 9:26 pm
Travin watched as Jayden attempted and failed the first time before getting it, for the most part, the second time. “Not bad for your first attempt it may take you a few days before you can move up to trying actual jutsu, but that is the basics just keeps practicing” Travin would take a moment before continuing as he thought about a good jutsu to start with. “Tell me do you know the Great Fire Ball jutsu” he would ask?

He would wait to see what Jayden said before giving a short explanation of the jutsu. “You start by molding fire chakra before releasing it from your mouth. The goal is to be able to maintain the fireball out from you without stopping the flow of chakra. When you can hold it for a good while then you can feel comfortable using it in combat. Plus since there is no one else up here and we happen to have this giant hole beside us it makes good of a place as any to practice.”

Travin would turn to face the hole at the top of the volcano making sure that Jayden could see the hand signs he was making. After making the Horse and tiger hand signs before taking a deep breath. Travin released a massive ball of fire over the whole 2 meters in diameter. He would hold the jutsu for about 30 sec before letting it go and taking a deep breath to help catch his breath. “That’s how it looks you want to aim for about 30 sec or so. If you hold it much longer you will start to turn blue from lack of oxygen and the jutsu could blow up, or at least that’s what I was told when I was learning” giving Jayden a smile as he finished that last part.

(WC-307 TWC-2344)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum