Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Site seeing  Empty Site seeing

Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:13 pm
Travin had decided that it was time that he got a good look at the village. He had been living in it for over a week now and he had still not made his way to the top of the volcano. Part of him wanted to see what it looked like down in the crater from at the top but another part of him wanted to see the village from that far up as well. This is the reason that he had started to walk up the volcano this morning. Normally he would have been able to get up there no problem and with ease but he wanted to take his time and get a good view of the surrounding area. It was a nice day with the sun out and the sound of rocks crunching under his feet made him feel more like home. He just didn’t feel right unless he could feel the breeze through his hair. The smell of sulfur, however, did not help him feel like home at all the closer he got to the top. He had never been this close to a volcano before and it was starting to burn his eyes just a bit but he would get through it and his eyes would adjust in time. 

From the top of the volcano, Travin could see the whole village it looked nice from up here. He couldn’t even tell that it had laid dormant for so long. Which goes to show just how the repairs were going or just how well the village was built in the first place. The crest of the volcano looked like it had been smoothed out by someone he couldn’t tell if it was done by hand or jutsu but they had done a good job it. He noted as he walked around the crest. He made it about halfway around from where he had climbed up at and noticed that it was made with a jutsu as they had also cut steps into the side of the volcano as well. Travin kicked himself thinking to himself that he really needed to just get a map he could have taken the stairs instead of mountain climbing his way up here. O well, he thought as he turned to look down into the crater it was not what he expected. He figured that there would be some bubbling lava waiting to be released but really it was just a big hole that put out heat. He was quite disappointed but at least the view of the village was nice. Travin would stand and look down at the village making notes of where places he could see was located based on what he knew of the village which was growing every day.

(WC-462)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Site seeing  Empty Re: Site seeing

Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:51 pm
Travin heard a voice behind him. He knew it instantly after all he never forgets a pretty woman. Turning he saw that he was right it was Hinata. “I was taking a look at the village from up high, why are you following me now” he would say giving her a half-smile while he turned the wind blowing his red hair into his eyes. 

She told him that she was on patrol and her partner didn’t show up, but he could help out for some easy money. This all sounded good to Travin getting to walk around the volcano and getting paid to not only do what he came up here to do, but also to get to have some company as well. “Very well I shall walk with you and keep an eye on anything moving” giving her the same half-smile as before.

(WC-144 TWC-606)

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:34 pm
Like normal Hinata blew him off he was about to give up on it but figured that he would give another shot if the chance came around again. Travin kept his eyes open looking around the village as well the volcano he knew that danger came from all sides and it tended to not just attack villages. He looked at her when she asked him why he came up here and if he had any plans for it. He thought about it for a moment thinking if they would allow him to do something up here or not. He really didn’t know if there was some law against building on the volcano or not and decided he would look into it later. 

“Naw no plans for the place didn’t really think that it was allowed to have plans for the top of the volcano really” he would give her a quick smile before continuing. “I’m mostly up here looking down on the village marking landmarks in my head so can find my way around. I’m still pretty new here and learning my way around. I’ve always found it easier if I can get a high look at my surroundings.” Travin would say while watching Hinata play in some mud with a stick. “What about you what do you do for fun around here” he would add as an afterthought.

(WC-229 TWC-835)
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:47 pm
Jayden was not your typical normal Shinobi. he was different from others. Darker personality, tattoos, pale white as a ghost and liked leather and stripes. Not to mention a head full of black dreadlocks. Jayden's Volcano headband seemed to be holding the dreads back, and on his neck was his clan  name, Terumi written in very traditional japanese calligraphy. he had on leather pants boots, a fishnet shirt and of course a black shirt over the fishnet shirt, on his arms up to his elbows were black and white striped fingerless arm warmers. He was walking through the village apparently supposed to meet up with someone, a person he didn't know very well but had seen a few times.  He spotted the girl ahead walking with another young man. 
"Hi." was the only word the Terumi muttered considering he didn't know  the other person and barely knew the young lady. He blinked his eyes slightly tilting his head as he looked at the two of them.

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:18 pm
Travin listened to Hinata explain that she mostly just worked all the time. He couldn’t believe that someone could just do hardly anything but work. He hated to work, for the most part, sure he liked taking missions and making money as much as the next guy, but to do that every day all day. He was sure that he would mad. “You know Hinata there was one thing that I learned living and working outside of the village” he would tell her as he stopped walking the rim of the volcano. “If you don’t stop and have fun, then are you really living or just going through the motions. I didn’t have a proper shinobi education and in fact, I didn’t really need one. Learning on the job works you pick things up pretty fast when your life is on the line.” he would take a moment for a quick breath before continuing. “And you learn a few things as well. When you live like we do the odds of making it to 30 are slim to none, so you have to enjoy yourself while your able. Because if you wait till you retire to have fun, well you may not make it that long” his face would be series by the end of his little speech. It had brought up memories of the people that didn’t make it back from the missions with his him and his father, as well as about what happened to his mother. 

There wasn’t to much time between this and a new voice breaking their conversation. It was a simple hi and it didn’t sound very confident either, but Travin still turned quickly to see who was behind them instinctually reaching into his weapon pouch on his back for a kunai. Seeing that it was another shinobi of the village for Hinata it would be as if a switch had been flipped in Travin twice. Going from serious kinda sad to on guard ready to kill, and then to the fun-loving guy as he waved to the new guy yelling out “Hows it going.”

(WC-351 TWC-1186)
Jayden Terumi
Jayden Terumi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : JJ'S Stats
Mission Record : JJ's Missions
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lava/Boil
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2500

Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:11 am
Jaydens eyes went wide as he stared at the guy who seemed to be in a defensive guard toward him. They kind of turned more into slits as he said hi to Jayden. Then he relaxed again as he looked at the pair. Maybe Jayden should kind of be nice and sociable. New village, new start right? He lost the love of his life and maybe he should turn over a new leaf! Or in his case, its Volcano so turn over a new lava rock!
“I’m Jayden Terumi, and you are…” Jayden was trying to start a conversation, he knew he wasn’t good at it, but he had to try. He loved his team, Miz and Zim were good friends, buthe had to branch out somehow! He had seen Hinata a couple of times since his arrival, never really talked to her though and he had not seen this other guy around very often.
tWc: 321

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum