Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 11:43 amAmikiri GuhinHere We GoToday at 11:02 amAkki SenjuLife is a HighwayToday at 9:46 amMegami KuogaSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 4:14 amKiko TsukikoMerchant MonsterToday at 1:51 amHebiishi OrochiAqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori Hatake
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Statpage
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20000

A Battle with Panic P) Empty A Battle with Panic P)

Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:06 am
A single blue vase shattered against the hardwood floor of oak. It’s shards of glass littered across the ground like sparkling sapphire diamonds. The beautiful yet dangerous sharp edges glistening from the sunlight that poured through a nearby window. “I’m so. . .stupid.” Those three words uttered helplessly from the trembling pink lips of Rem.

She hesitated, just before reaching down to pick up the broken pieces. Her hands maneuvering carefully as she collected the shards within her palm. Rem had accidently dropped the vase, in the process of moving it. Now there was no vase any longer She would have to get a replacement sometime. She enjoyed decorating the vases with collected flowers from outside. There had been some times that Akaboshi gifted her with flowers, and that always excited her.

As she was collecting the shards, unfortunately one of the sharp sapphire diamonds of glass bit into her finger. The sensation that followed was uncomfortably sharp, and then came the dull thumping heat of pain. She reacted with a wince, and a hiss of her breath as she gazed down at her injured hand. Bright red crimson beaded up fast from the cut, and trickled from her palm and onto the floor. Usually the sight of blood didn’t bother her, but at this very moment Rem was unfortunate. There was a harsh pounding that began deeply within her chest, as an image of her dead father laying within a pool of his freshly spilled blood, echoed through her mind.
{WC: 250}
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

A Battle with Panic P) Empty Re: A Battle with Panic P)

Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:07 am
Rem collapsed to her knees. Crumbling as her knees bit sharply into the floor littered with shards of glass. Scattered around her was a beautiful garden of blue deadly glass flowers. Some of the fallen shards of glass cut into her knees and legs. What was this? The sight of blood didn’t usually cause her trouble? Why was the image of her father’s death being triggered?

The fushia haired woman felt the presence of taunting hands gripping onto the threads of her short hair, not aware that those hands was her own. Some of the blood from her finger coated her hand in an eerie scarlet and tainted some of the strands of her pink hair red from the lingering tugs of her hands. Her fingers unknowingly clenched into fists of her hair as Rem’s small body shook with tremors. She felt the walls of her throat closing up, as she struggled to inhale a deep breath. Doing her best to ease herself from this panicking episode.

But it wasn’t working.

Ren’s struggling breath of air. . . turned into a horrible choke of a sob. She felt as if her insides were burning and constricting. Why couldn’t she escape? Her eyes were tightly squeezed shut, as she hid her head between her knees as Rem brought up her legs close to her throbbing chest. “I am also. . . so . . weaaaak!” Rem desperately whined out loud. Her body was trmebling, and her mind was suffering with the torture of her father’s death. A past that she still struggled to accept. {WC: 259} {TWC: 509}
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:28 am
Rem’s trembling hands slowly withdrew her now unkempt hair. Shakily being placed against the oak hardwood floor in front of her. There was the sound of crunching glass, as her shaking hands lay against some of the broken shards of sapphire. Again her hands were cut, except much more darasic this time. But she didn’t seem to notice the burning pain just yet. “Leave me alone! Father. . . why did you abandon me? I. . . I hate it here!” Her quaking voice choked after shrieking those battling words.  She was so overwhelmed by sadness, and loneliness.

She was no ninja, she was a disgrace. Just like her mother had said in the past. Rem was too weak to be a ninja, no one could depend on her, especially not when her mind was alway driving her mad. Even in the silence, Rem commonly battled with her dark twisted demons that were desperate to embrace her.  

The fuschia haired female was such a mess at this very moment. Collapsed upon a floor of shards and hiding between bleeding knees. Practically bathing in her little garden of glass. Rem gasped for a breath, still desperately fighting for control over her panic. “Akaboshiiii. . .” The name accidentally choked from her dry lips. Hot tears trickled from her lowered chin. Mixing in with the few drops of blood that painted the wood floor. “I don’t want to be alone, Akaboshi. I’m such a disgrace of a ninja.”

“But. . .” Her sobs slightly altered into a calmer state. As a realization dawned on her. “I really don’t hate it here.” Her tears ceased and her breathing became more normal, slowed. “I have my Akaboshi. My friend from the past. He’s the one who unknowingly saved me.”|END|
{WC: 287}  {TWC: 795}

Last edited by Reminisce Uchiha on Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:36 am
{Thread Claims} 
+ 7 Stamina 
Puppet (795/3,000)
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:21 am
A Battle with Panic P) Imagee26
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum