Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Shiru IyasuToday at 3:59 amDr.NoDeathThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 8:50 pmHimari HyuugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 7:37 pmHimari HyuugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 6:02 pmTalon TauMerchant MonsterYesterday at 5:58 pmHebiishi OrochiIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 4:32 amJunko TsukikoDoctor DaysYesterday at 4:09 amJunko TsukikoSpa Spy SessionYesterday at 3:56 amJunko TsukikoJunko TsukikoYesterday at 3:21 amJunko TsukikoA Few Errands to RunSat May 04, 2024 2:13 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
16 Posts - 39%
8 Posts - 20%
5 Posts - 12%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
2 Posts - 5%
1 Post - 2%
1 Post - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Another one (Tsubaki) Empty Another one (Tsubaki)

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:44 pm
Last time they both went on a mission but he was curious to know how they were are doing. Yasaki was filled with happiness but his intentions were to visit such an individual. As a duty of him being a Kage, he wanted his shinobi to get stronger. He doesn't want history to repeat itself again. Yasaki made his way to a nearby local shop as he decided to wait upon this person in hoshigakure's main town. The six-foot-nine wore shorts and a white t-shirt. It was another day in the makings.

wc:101

Last edited by Yasaki on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 6700

Another one (Tsubaki) Empty Re: Another one (Tsubaki)

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:15 am
Tsubaki was surprised to hear from the Hogokage again. A letter from Yasaki came earlier that day saying that he would like to meet her in the local shop in City Square. The last time they had talked was during a mission where some punks stole a religious gem. She wondered if her performance in the mission had impressed him that much or that it was so bad that he wanted to meet with her about it. 

The Senju quickly rushed to her closet and started going through all the outfits she had. She had to find something that was formal but not too formal. Something she would wear when trying to impress a business official. She found it after digging for quite some time. It was a black sleeveless turtle neck that only went halfway up her neck. Matching her top, she found black form-fitting pants that would tuck into some black heels. Over her top, she would wear a red vest that had loose sleeves and with an open front. 

Finally all ready to meet the leader of the shinobi, she would head out to the city square. There she found the small local shop that was explained in the letter that Yasaki sent. The Kage was standing there, waiting for her. He wasn't hard to spot due to his size and white top. "Morning, Yasaki." She would greet him with a sweet voice. "Nice day for a meeting, that's for sure."

WC: 244
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:48 pm
So, he was finally meeting a familiar face in which he sent a messenger bird who requested her to come. As a tall lanky individual, he was busy thinking of his new book he was going to write. We’ll whatever it would have been. He surely needed to know the next chapter. With that, he focused his shift as the young, beautiful girl appeared. She finally came as expected, Yasaki would respond himself as she finished her sentence. “ Good morning, Tsubaki. He would let out a laugh. Yes, it was a good day for the meeting. " How are you doing?” He would ask calmly.

WC:106
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:19 am
Yasaki seemed to be in good spirits. After seeing the Senju, he seemed to light up. The Kage would smile and laugh, asking how Tsu's day was. She would smile in response to his good mood. "I'm good. My plants are doing great in this wonderful spring weather, which always makes me happy." Just as she says that a warm breeze glides through the shop. She wondered if this meeting was anything more than him getting to know her outside of the office. Tsubaki wondered if she had caught the Kage's in more than just performance during the mission. Tsu found a nearby table with a couple of chairs surrounding it. She would sit in one of the chairs, hoping that the Kage would join her. The Senju would cut straight to the case. "So, Why did you call me out here? I can't imagine you missed me THAT much." She chuckled at her joke. 

WC: 155
TWC: 399
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:10 pm
The old man waited upon the girl. He needed her to be on site. Maybe it was time for him to try something new out. But before that, he wanted to know how she was doing. It’s been some time since he saw her in one of those missions. It successfully went how it was supposed to be, and no one got hurt. He took a glance at her nodding at her words coming through, plants she specialized in medical somewhat a useful ninja in the village. “Glad to hear your plants coming through.” He would say in a calm tone, eyeing her briefly. Yasaki followed her to a nearby table, he as well would take a seat across the other side. 

Yasaki chuckled to her statement. He didn’t really miss her. But he was actually curious to know what she was doing. Most likely happy that the mission they did together went smoothly as expected. “No..no, I didn’t miss you. I just wanted to know what you were up to nowadays, the village is running smoothly so I am glad everything is how it was.” He let out a light sigh as he continued. “We’ll I need to know from your opinion on how the mission went and what we could approve next time.” 

TWC: 422
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:43 pm
The Kage would join Tsubaki at the table. She smiled at him when he joined her. She had noticed his glances, making his gazes short and subtle. Whereas Tsubaki was confidently looking at him in the eyes to maintain focus on the conversation. She wasn't shy of the Kage due to her confidence in her abilities and skills. That was one of the advantages of being a manipulator. 

Tsu would give a dramatic frown when she heard he didn't miss her. It wasn't meant to be miss read as an actual frown; she knew that he was too busy to worry about someone like her. He explained that he wanted to check up on her and how the mission. Tsu found this to be an odd topic, but she would still reply. "Well, I've been alright. There was a point where a genin passed away during a mission and that brought me down for months." Previously, Takeshi had died on a mission that she was trying to get the genin out of. That had spiralled her into a depression because she felt it was her fault.  "However, I've done all the coping and feel better. As for the mission..." She had to think back on the mission because it had been a month or two. "It was okay, I guess. I mean, we completed the mission successfully." She chuckled softly. "What about you? How is being trapped in an office for hours each day?"

WC: 244
TWC: 643
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Thu May 14, 2020 11:52 pm
Mid topic claim
6 stats 
643 stats towards Mother Nature
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Wed May 20, 2020 7:47 pm
Yasaki eyed the women up and down as she spoke. Since the last time they went on a mission together, it felt she had grown a little more. She sounded to be matured as a young fine woman, and that was understandable so far. The attention of him was only to know how she was doing and pretty much what was she up to nowadays. He always wanted to check on his ninjas to see how or what they were up to.  So, she was fine, and that was reasonable the way he saw how things went.

As he took notice he would see her starting to speak, Yasaki would nod and listen to what was being said. The shinobi who once died in battle for a mission he and a squad was sent for. The young man named Takeshi Hyūga, a prodigy, someone who Yasaki thought who would be the light of hoshigakure. But his expectations were wrong, and the prophecy turned out to be invalid. And that’s why he named this book after his death, to honor him either way. He named the book The Final Divination, but he and only he knew that we dedicated this book to him. 

The time for the adolescent man was set, and it was his time to go. Yasaki knew that, and the past was the past. And the only thing that mattered was the future. Just like the previous Kage known as Heiji explained to him that killing wasn’t his priority but his only goal to capture the peace. Nothing was safe, but the only thing that was on his mind was he was going to be the one to secure the victory either way. Yasaki gazed at the women in front of him. He would let out a deep smile. He was glad she was doing great and in perfect condition.

The mission was successful, and so was the outcome. “I am glad to hear you are doing perfectly.” He would let out a light chuckle as he continues. “The mission was done so far I am doing good. Recently I had a chat with the previous Hogokage and it went smoothly.” He would laugh to hear the statement from Tsubaki stating that they trap him in his office for hours of paperwork. “You could say that though. But to be honest, I’ve been trying to restore the village in peace somehow. It's been going smooth recently but still a lot of things to work.” He would eye her up and down one last time. “How’s family and yourself?”

WC:431
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin

Sun May 24, 2020 1:16 pm
Mid topic claim

748 Words to Flying Thunder God
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Ryo : 435700

Sun May 24, 2020 4:52 pm
Approved at both
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum