Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Foxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalYesterday at 3:36 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

I'm Home.... Again!  Empty I'm Home.... Again!

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:38 pm
The end of a long day was slowly approaching.

Hikari, still dawning her Alpha uniform, would march through the royal palace and head towards the Hogokage's office. The Kunochi could feel the cold stares of her comrades as she passed by them. With the exception of the Hogokage, no one in the `village knew which Kunochi wore the mask that now clung from the Alpha's face. They only recognized her as an ally of Hoshigakure, and honestly that was all they needed. After some minutes traversing the castle, the Jinchūriki would make her way to the front of the Uchiha's office. In her left hand she would be holding a trash bag she had picked up from the archives that she had teleported into the village from. With her right hand, the Kunochi would give two solid knocks on the door, looking around to confirm that no one else was in earshot, before speaking. "Lord Hogokage? Its Hikari Namikaze, I have returned from my mission with news for you about some of our rogue shinobi. If you have some free time, I would like to enter and give you a report."

With that, the Deputy Hogokage would await for permission from the elder Uchiha to enter the room.

WC: 208
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Ryo : 0

I'm Home.... Again!  Empty Re: I'm Home.... Again!

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:24 pm
He was at his office enjoying, he appreciated the peak moment of his life. He was reading his favorite book, the final divination. It was a reference to the recent tragedy that happened to his former ninja. A great day, or was it not. The book of his placed on his head as he took a slight nap. Just recalling the moments of his life passing by. The old Uchiha suddenly jumped out of his seat, hearing two knocks coming through the door. It fascinated him to hear a voice that was familiar, which he heard off. It couldn’t be, or maybe he was in fantasy land after-all. So, finally, the deputy Kage known as Hikari Namikaze returned with some news. Yasaki let out a fine smirk. We’ll the day just got better as he spoke in a calm manner.

“You may enter, Hikari.”

WC:144
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

I'm Home.... Again!  Empty Re: I'm Home.... Again!

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:05 pm
As the Alpha was given the blessing of her superior, the blonde Kunochi would reach her hand out and grasp onto the metal door handles and with a gentle movement, slowly open up the door. She would enter into Valen's old office, before slowly sliding the door close behind her. Only once this was done would the Alpha move her hands behind her head and pull at the small string to undo the knot that kept the golden mask hanging on her face. The mask would loosen and fall to her neck, revealing her face to the 6th Hogokage of Hoshigakure.

With that, the Kunochi would walk toward the desk which her Hogokage resided at and slowly raise the bag she had in her hand and place it on the table. "I appologize for my absence from the village again, however, I would never leave the village and come back empty handed. May I take a seat?" The Kunochi would ask before taking a seat in a soft leather chair on the opposite side of the desk as the Hogokage. She would sit in a straight and upright position, attempting to give the appearance of being awake and alert even though the Kunochi found herself tired. Life on the road was never easy, and the woman had been assaulted a few times by bandits and others who wanted to take advantage of a young woman traveling by herself. Of course the Alpha had been able to dispatch of all of them, but living on the edge for months was never an easy task.

"Opening that bag will reveal the proof that the traitor, Rethal Sahkash, no longer walks upon this earth." The Alpha would explain. "I understand you wished him to be brought in alive so he could have a public trial, but the situation didn't end up allowing that." The Akari would explain. This obviously wasn't a lie, despite how the solider was putting on a face of indifference and acting like she could care less  about whether the young boy had survived or not, Hikari Namikaze had always wanted to find a way to avoid killing if at all possible. However, the Alpha knew that that was not always possible. She also understood that even when it was possible, sometimes letting a single life live today may mean dozens if not hundreds of innocent causalities down the line. "I found the boy on my travels attempting to make contact with a group of islanders to the far south of the world. A shinobi settlement known as the village Hidden in the Volcano. I was doing some basic reconnaissance on the village when I found the boy attempting to enter. He was greeted by a guard who appeared like she was going to let him in before being stopped by another. This other guard sent the first away and then assaulted the boy, killing him instantly and taking his body out to the outskirts to dispose/experiment on it. While doing this, I attacked the guard and was able to neutralize him. I took his memories of the event before taking the contents of that bag and coming back here."

The Akari would sigh, taking a deep breath before continuing. "That does lead me to a few other discoveries, but first, do you have any questions about what I have stated so far?"

WC: 563

Kuniko Hyuuga likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum