Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Isles of the unknown. Empty Isles of the unknown.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:03 am
Zaled had decided it was wise to further explore the distant islands of the volcano village. Within the village bounds. It had many things to offer. From individuals of both native and forgien nature. Some shipwrecked for their miscalculations. Others from wrecks that lost not only spouse, but crew too. It was sad but fair in the eyes of an single shinobi. Nature was beautiful, but cruel. But this day he had heard rumors for new tasks that could potentially be set for the budding village.

The man emerged on his boat to the local cheif accompanied by the translator of native languages. And by the given nature of the people.

"Greetings. Yes we reestablished the shinobi force. So any individuals curious to return to dury are free to. Granted we will also assist any shipping and pirate eliminations you are struggling with. All which i will gladly allow resources to be pooled safely into the people here. Repairing any damages sustained from such operations."

The cheif as zaled noted was pleased with these offers and allowed zaled to scout the islands surrounding this mass of land. Coming to a stop by an natural spring zaled noted the rich minerals in the rocky surface.

no wonder there are many thieving in these parts. They hsve a treasure trove.

Ukam
Ukam
Citizen
Stat Page : Sumo Supreme
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 3500

Isles of the unknown. Empty Re: Isles of the unknown.

Thu Apr 02, 2020 10:00 am
Leaning back and draining the entire can of soda in one swig, Ukam would smash it into a table. Lifting his palm the aluminum would be flat as a pancake. Tipping the bartender, Ukam would shift his massive body up and head towards the door. “Leaving already?” Asked the concerned bartender. Ukam has single handedly aided in his profits for the last couple days and to see the big man leave early was nothing short of giving him a coronary.

“Got a new job don’t ya know......they need some strong arms and a handsome man! Bahahahahaha” Ukam would respond with a large guffaw as he slapped his raised bicep. Not bothering to look back at the very confused bartender, he squeezed his way through the doorway and made it past the locals. Many hear spike a different language, it was only the bartender who had left the village many years ago that he was able to converse with in the common tongue.

He’d received a summons some days before from the man who had claimed the title as new leader of the Volcano village. Something Ukam had thought he was unlikely to never hear from again. Let alone from new leadership. He thought this man must have dug deep in the files to get his ninja card to call him up.

He was looking forward to meeting this man, this Zaled. The old leadership had had little care for the village, it’s growth, it’s prosperity, instead only searching their own goals and agendas, the village a mere feeder source for their needs. It had never sat will with Ukam, and for reasons he didn’t know he was allowed to live, despite the failure he was in the eyes. He never knew the darker plans they had for him should they have been the ones to call him instead of Zaled.

Looking down at the letter he’d been sent he’d note that the new leader was here to re-establish trade. That it would be the perfect opportunity to meet, and to go over the state of things. Wandering through the area, he wasn’t sure what the man looked like or where to even meet him. Deciding to stop by the local spring Ukam would note someone he’d never seen before. The man seemed to be inspecting and even pleasantly surprised at the beauty of the spring and minerals that coated and sparkles off the sun as it hit rock and water alike.

Walking forward he’d kick off his wooden sandals, and dip his feet in the water. Ukam was currently dressed in a gray work vest, left open allowing for his girth to spill out and drink in the sun, his arms bare. His wooden sandals were well worn, and a dirty blue kilt was wrapped around his waist. Black hair tied tight in a bun, but a jovial face looked at the older man. “You lost friend?” He’d ask the other man. The water was cold on his feet, and felt good on sore feet.

TWC - 505
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:50 pm
The arrival of an new individual had not escaped zaled. His attention was noting the rich deposit of minerals. A healthy showing that despite the extinction of the volcano here or nearby. It would show well to suit this place to be an solid mining post. In the well bringing of this land overall. It will grant a boost to the economy. Which for zaled meant more missions, and a healthier village.

The sound of clacking wood brought zaleds attention to the stranger. A large man which meant if anything he was a healthy induvidual, and no true shortage of food. The Sandles were well crafted by zaleds glance. Perhaps a little wear from their owner yes. But that is without consequence of course. With the man asking if he was lost it only brought a smile to zaled.

"A little i supposed rebuilding this village from its point was not easy, but i hate to say that the previous leaders here truly did not embrace the home they had. The creatures of manner we still have to kill out is dismaying, but i will say. If time and effort is invested here. This could be a jewel of the continent."

Zaled spoke with an humble voice. Still thick with an more formal accent well away from these lands. The years of knighthood kept him in constant surroundings of people from his home. One reason why zaled loved places like funkagakure. It was different. One could feel the unshine and smell the sea. The desert had coarse sand. With hoshi having an unreal oasis within itself. A lie among the unlivable eviornment. And barely survivable conflict that festers within it's walls.

"My manners. I'm the one known as zaled. Yes and well the kage of the village. I come from a place they call the jewel of the desert. Lovely place filled with an hierarchy of royalty. Simply known as hoshi. Too many religious zealots if you ask me."

Zaled stated with a sad smile and he sat on the ground beside the spring gazing at the man.

"Sometimes places just did not need the interjection of shinobihood. But more an stronger identity to itself. Others like here. Just needed an honest chance for a fight. What do you say?"

Zaled asked the man as he chuckled an snapped his fingers.

"Ah forgive me. What is your name sir?"
Ukam
Ukam
Citizen

Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:19 pm
In an abnormal display of character, Ukam allowed the man to complete all he wanted to say before he broke in. He would listen at the variety of subjects. The complements of the land around them, as well as the changing of the village. It was at the name that Ukam was glad he’d Allowed the man to continue speaking. Zaled, that had been the name gracing the top of his formal document that was now crumbled in his pockets. This was the man who’d called back Ukam Akimichi for shinobi service, it just went to show, sometimes it was best to take a break and fall in than search hard for those you looked for. The universe had a way of bringing people together.

“Well, I don’t know bout all that.” Ukam would say in his deep voice. “Knighthood and manners, jewels and villages far off......I’m a simple man, with simple pleasures!” He’d say shouting the last and slapping his gut. He’d bend his knees before rocking back and falling into his bottom causing the loose rock around him to jump as he hit the ground. His legs would stretch out into the water, the cool water flowing over his legs.

“Ukam Akimichi....” he would say at the introduction to give his own name. “Answering your summons was easier than I thought, as here you are!” He’d say loudly, in fact nearly everything he did was speak loudly and jovially. Reaching into the regions hidden by his kilt he’d comically pull out a 6 pack of soda, two bags of vegetable chips, and a crumbled up summon. Placing the chips and drinks between them in a clear offer, he’d rip off two, draining each in one swig before belching loudly and opening his chips.

Between munches he’d weigh in on the original question. “Could say that....this place........the leaders before.......only cared for themselves..”. He’d continue munching as he spoke at the past. “Wasn’t for me......but can’t just leave now.......can I.........so if.....you want to.......make it better.........you have my arm...” having already finished the bag he’d slap his arm holding it up in front of Zaled.

Some might find his behavior off, but to Ukam the world was a simple place. He had no aspirations to be a leader of a village, but he had loyalty. If this man was truly going to bring about positive change, Ukam would be happy to work with it. If he was the same, well he didn’t look to tough, he could probably snap him with a bear hug. He’d laugh loudly at his own thoughts which might have seemed out of place.

“So Kazankage....”. He’d say loosely. He provided the title, but the trust wasn’t totally there yet even if he was easy to provide it. “I have answered your summons. What use do you have of Ukam Akimichi?” He’s spent his times as a body guard, a miner, shipwright and a variety of other manual labor jobs. He was looking forward to seeing what the man had to say, his life had been enjoyable, but he did miss the comrades and the lifestyle of a Shinobi. If this was the true promise of the future, he felt a fire building in his belly that had been smoldering for some time.

TWC - 1051
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:09 am
a simple man eh.well we need all the hands we can get

Zaled thought as the man spoke up. Derp snd strong,one that may havd lacked the finer knowledge of luxury,and fame,but likewise more like the farmers in the mixes of hoshi's population. Many farm hands in his youth dreamed of being the knights,and best of the best,but many still followed to their roots. An important connection that zaled as he had hoped. Continued to follow.

"It only means that your help is all the more eccential ukami."

Zaled spoke with a smile as it faded as the man explained the plight of his home a slow sad nodd came from the uchiha as he listend. It was as he feared. The poor induviduals were the by product of self centered greed and z false sense of power. Only to have the blinds of their rezlity obscured by the the falsification of their belief in power .

"Power does that to men, and women. They get a taste and forget that their hands, either build their home,or have them fall. Unfortunate but only the truth. I wish i made it earlier ukami. Forgive me."

Zaled said as he offered a bow to the man with a level of humility he has perhaps never seen. It was integrity to not fail the man before him as he spoke up.

"A leader is either a leader of people, or a leader of nothing. Seeing how the village fell. Well we know what they found. We are only mortal.so my request ukami is simple. I want your talents in this land to bring your home glory. Not violence,but people who can trust us. A place where we csn gather all sorts of people. a place of co existance. Perfect? Defintly not. But itll be something you imagine that you will be proud of."

Zaled said as he gazed at the man and pondered for a moment.

"When you look over the horizon. What is the first thought that comes to mind for you?"

Zaled asked as he offered his hand to the man.

"I think of the knight that taught me what it meant to be a leader. Not starve,but grow. Sometimes force is used,and other means. But in the end it was for the greater good. Simple in concept yes it is, but a master no. I assume that the first act i will ask of you is to help me establish the islands around here and the coast of the mainland. With it we can bring many people whom deliver to the mainland here. Meaning many great things from objects,to food from forgin countries can be assimulated."

Ukam
Ukam
Citizen

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:19 am
Listening to Zaled talk, Ukam wouldn’t hesitate to admit the majority of it went over his head.  He was not a philosopher, nor was he all that book smart.  A strong arm, a stronger back, and a good bit of grit was how he’d pretty much solved all his problems ip until now.  Working on docks, and mines, taking the small comforts of a hot meal, that was called the good life.  Even if there wasn’t always good around him.  You took what you could get, and you didn’t throw a fit.  That’s what Momma always said, and those where the words he choose to live by.

Taking the smaller man’s hand he’d give it a firm squeeze as was customary.  Looking outwardly he’d ponder over the question for a moment.  The colors of the sky’s and clouds, “Honestly.......dinner.”  He’d say shrugging and releasing the man’s hand.  “I ain’t much fer philosophy.  Been here, been there, been doing work.  I leave that higher thinkin thing to folk like you.”  He’d say with a small laugh.  Clearly not making fun of him, but also acknowledging the two had a very different view on the world.  Zaled acted, appeared, and clearly thought that of a general.  Planning moves, looking at horizons and setting up tomorrow’s.  Ukam was a solider.  He saw what was in front of him, not looking past the current mission.  

It had been this way for a long time, and he thought assuredly most of the Volcano was this way.  They hadn’t had direction, goals.....that hadn’t been part of the deal when the darkness took over.  It was about survival of the current day, and little else.  Ukam had survived that darkness, and though it had likely stained deeper parts of his soul, it had not broken him.  He was born into darkness, and even still he could look at the horizon, and not see smatters of blood, but instead he could see something that he enjoyed.  Naive perhaps, but everyone found their own way to survive.  Their own way to make it in this world that has swallowed so many before leaving nothing but ash and dust.  

“I been lost my headband along time ago sir.”  Ukam would say, moving his feet through the crystal water.  “An I thinkin you want to give me a rank.  It’s been a long time since such things mattered.  I’m still strong, I’m still willing.  So long as your willing to go the right direction.”  Ukam would say looking at Zaled.  He had said all the right things so far, and Ukam was easy to trust,  but he would verify.  

It was true, his headband was long gone.  His rank had been genin when he left the village for Manuel labor.  He was stronger now, and though he’d lacked quote proper shinobi training, he’d been anything but idle.  “You tel me what I need to do, and it’ll be done.  Plus whatever else you need to throw on my back!”  He’d say laughing again.  The jovial spirit returning.  As they sat several men walked by and around going about their day.  Some waves or shouted towards Ukam who always waved or offered a quip back.  In a place that had so much death, a fat man with a smile would always be a small comfort.

TWC - 1604
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:05 am
it took honesty and a pure heart to answer food on the horizon question. sincerity in the lense of life was a rare quality. something zaled honestly never forgot, nor would he ever let go. life was nothing but the simple actions known as choice, and mortal, beast,and land embracing the inevitable results. The body breathed, and eyes opened. A leader condemns thoes that oppose them to death,or isolation. the choices that were ultimately unable to be avoided.

yet the larger man lived purely in the moment. something that someone that understood their place, and their role if given. only to prove if they saw fit. but not step beyond their needs unless called for. ukami meantioned more to the matter. he lost his headband long ago. leaving the place, well for starters. it was only metal engraved, but to the matter it had to mean more to ukami. which was why zaled smiled.

"well then your headband is yours. and here is the perfect place to pick the material you desire for your headband my friend. yes normally it was by some standards built already. but here i belive you are the forge, and the guide of your service. it is why when yiu pick your metals as precious they are. choose what truly means the most to you. metal that speaks to you, or in other words. that you find absolutely beautiful."

zaled spoke up as he reached into his robe,it was rather dented. he was never a real hand at blacksmithing, but it was his. it melted with his old armor of hoshi.donned with mixtures of soft gold,and silver, swirls at places, but the imprint of 3 five fingered hands lined from end to end. while polished. it was his headband he requested of the smith. He worked several days on it. was if pride? no. but dedication.

"it is not perfection ukami, because it was made by. my old armor made and folded. refined, and polished by my own hand. till it made this headband. no matter what i belive that if you are the architech of your shinobi life. you make your own headband. one hand on the metal. represents your past. the hand in the center represents your commitment now. while the final hand represents to the hand to the future. the next child, perhaps your own future child. but it is forged by your hand."

zaled spoke up as he allowed the man if he desired to hold the headband and smiled.

"we shall visit the smith too so you can begin forging your desire to your future too. after that. we will determine your rank ukami. what do you say?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum