Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Today at 12:48 pmJoro ShokkuFoxes and Puppets and Missions Oh My!Today at 3:19 amMinami OutomoSupermen of Science!Yesterday at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionYesterday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthYesterday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaYesterday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureYesterday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningYesterday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyYesterday at 4:00 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
24 Posts - 7%
19 Posts - 5%
18 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Heij's Philosophy  - Page 2 Empty Re: Heij's Philosophy

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:25 pm
Yes, harmony it was. Peace, it was, but he always said it wouldn’t happen in one day but an only matter of time. He got the answer he asked for and now it was a man which he was curious to know.

“It is a lofty goal. It what makes me motivated and what keeps me going, Heiji.”  His response to his fellow comrade, once the former Kage. It was a calm, steady manner. He didn’t want to rush his words, but easily. He asked about the fourth. He got his response. It was respectfully an answer he hoped for. But asking the fifth if they shall justify his actions was over the mark. Yasaki doesn’t enjoy killing. But if the solution came to it. Then that was the answer, of-course. It was only a matter of time. 

Yasaki eyed on his former comrade, listening to his statement, stating that he wasn’t responsible. He let out a small sigh. So he wasn’t responsible for him leaving. That made clear to Yasaki. It was a choice which he made. “Yes...Yes, I understand it isn’t your place to decide, but I needed your opinion.” 

“You got a point, I seek the harmony the village needs. We do not need to repeat the same history but this man you asking me that has left the village who failed to report back..” Yasaki then looked to his right, letting out a sigh as he looks back to Heiji. “If I had the chance, I’d forgive his actions, but doing so not coming back, not at least letting me know what’s going on. That’s disrespect to me, to you and to the village. But should he die for his transgressions?” He would laugh a little. “If it’s the only way to restore how everything should be then yes."
Tanji Heiji
Tanji Heiji
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7500

Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:52 pm
"There are more important things than respect and honor," the former Kage shrugged, returning to his seat across from Yasaki. "And be careful not to delude yourself into thinking that there exists a single way things 'should be'. That sort of inflexibility simply won't do; for all you know, the way things are could be changed at the drop of a hat or the toss of a coin, all we can do is make the best of what we're given and try to avoid being dashed against the unyielding rocks of history in the process."

Tanji sighed and ran a hand through his unruly facial hair, perhaps his age was catching up with him—he was certainly starting to sound like an old man. The fiery youth that the man had once been would have surely laughed in the face of the very words he had just spoken. Funny how times had changed.

"All that said, please forgive me for waxing poetic," he continued. "You were asking a simple question and I talked your ear off, I apologize for that. Is there anything else you require from me?"

The man's dark eyes searched the face of the figure across from him, there had to be something more, right?
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0