Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen
Stat Page : Shujin Clan Files
Remove Taijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Weaponry
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 13300

What lies beyond Empty What lies beyond

Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:26 pm
Akarui made his way to the Hokage building with a purposeful stride. Today, he had decided go visit the Hokage himself for a request. Akarui wanted to leave the safe walls of the village to seek his fortunes in an adventure out into the wide Shinobi world. If he stayed within the village all his Shinobi career then he wouldn’t accomplish a thing nor become an influential top level Shinobi. He would be stuck as a Genin doing inconsequential duties that he wouldn’t accept forever. Training and experience aside, nothing of value came from these completing menial tasks. Akarui strove for something more. He wanted to become a power Shinobi to protect the village and assume his role as a clan leader within his own clan. He didn’t want to stay an exile after all.

The Hokage building was as lively as always with admins walking around with documents to either file or approve them. Other clerks walked passed with boxes for storage. The first the Akarui came to when walking in was the reception desk with a strict looking lady sitting behind the desk scribbling on paper in front of her with a quail in hand not looking up when he approached. Akarui seeing as she didn’t speak, spoke up first to get her attention. “Ah hi, I would like to see the Hokage.. I have a request to make and urgently need to get an audience with our Lord Hokage.”

The strict lady kept writing as she replied without even looking up telling Akarui to wait a moment while she finished up these reports. Told to take a seat, Akarui did so while waiting for this lady to finish writing down whatever she was doing. After an hour Akarui got impatient so he got up and approached the desk again. This time he decided to make up a tale to be let into the office faster. Akarui had decided to use his teachers name as a reason why he had to see the Hokage saying he was sent here with urgent business from the village Shinobi academy. Hearing his reason, the lady nearly didn’t buy it before deciding to let Akarui go though to the Hokage office sector. She eyed him heavily while leading him to the waiting room outside the Hokages personal office and telling him not to touch anything while he waited before stalking off down the hall.

Walking up to the door, Akarui knocked before pushing the door to the office open. Calling out to make his presence known, Akarui walked in. “Lord Hokage, sorry to come unannounced but I have a request I’d like to make and will need your permission for.”
(WC448)
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

What lies beyond Empty Re: What lies beyond

Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:13 am
Sitting behind hokage desk yen took a sip of water. As he had an hour wait as he relaxed. He deserved it the time to relax was a precious thing to do. The village was functioning. After his hour of breaks he allowed in the next visitor. The boy walked in after a bit speaking up apologizing.

"What is your request."
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen

Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:53 am
Akarui walked in and closed the door behind him as the Hokage asked him what his request was. Walking up to stand at attention away from the desk, He saluted to his superior before continuing on about his request despite his nervousness. This was his second time coming into contact with the Lord Aburame and it still made Akarui sweat a little.

“Sorry to disturb you My Lord. I wont bore you with the details nor my thoughts but You see, I don’t feel that staying within the village will help me gain experience. With the safety of the village, how can one experience adversity? How can one improve themselves without risks? That leads me to my request my Lord. I would like to travel abroad. I want to hone my skills against deadly foes and gain knowledge from my adventures beyond these walls. As you know, we Shinobi can’t leave without gaining your permission my Lord. That’s what I’m here to do. If necessary, I will take on a task you assign just as a chance to leave.” Stopping himself here, Akarui noticed he had started to ramble so finished his piece and took a breathe to calm himself down. He hoped that the Hokage would allow him to leave and strengthen himself in the outside world. So Akarui stood in silence while waiting and listening to the Lord Hokages words.
(WC232)
(TWC680)

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:35 am
Yen listened and smiled slightly. Here the boy showed o fear walking up. But his thoughts were not fully organized. Yet another genin seeking more, but yet they did not know where that road leads to. They simply seek more. Experience it was costly. More than simply paying off an weapon being forged. It could be,the good, the bad,and the deadly.what determined it was the person.

placing it all out. Seems like many desire more, but that is what matters. More lime light. A chance to test their skills, and yet they are not exactly seeking it with hopes of their knowledge focusing on their home... i guess ill bite for a minute.

Yen thought as he sighed and pointed to the boy to sit down as he reached into his drawer and pulled out a box of cards placing them on the table in front of the boy.

"Akarui i want you to pick a card from that deck of cards. Dont look untill you picked it please"

Yen stated calmly as he folded his hands on the table observing the boy as he picked the card. What he was looking for? Was it to complete a simple task? Or was it to see the boys reactions? Yen knew what it was. How fast he would grab a card,or would he hesitate. Something even in a simple task he could glean a crumb of truth from the boys actions.

"Take your time if you wish."
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen

Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:14 am
Akarui stood straight at attention in front of the Lord Hokage as he pondered presumably about Akarui’s request he made. Akarui was a little nervous but he tried his best to keep that in check so it didn’t show and it seemed to be working from his point of view. Finally Hokage Yen Aburame let out a sigh before gesturing towards the chair between the two at his desk clearly indicating Akarui to have a seat. Seeing this, Akarui strode forward and politely took the seat as indicated while Lord Aburame unexpectedly pulled out a deck of playing cards. Unboxing the cards and placing them on the desk between them, The Hokage looked at Akarui intently before asking him to pick a card from the desk without looking.

This confused Akarui slightly though he tried not to show it, why had the Hokage asked him to pick a card? Was it a test? If so what was the answer the Hokage is looking for? Is it to test my luck to see if I had the right card? Or was it to see where he choose the card from. Or perhaps, was it to see if Akarui would hesitate. Akarui didn’t know, there were too many possibilities as to what the Hokages intention was. Looking at the cards with a pensive gaze, Akarui reached out calmly a steady hand picking out a card randomly from the middle of the deck. Pulling that card, Akarui sat it face down before the Hokage without a word then returned to his previous posture and calmly waited for the Lord Aburame to continue on. Hopefully explaining what this test was about, if it were a test at all. Maybe they would play cards, the Hokage couldn’t be that bored in here.
(WC297)
(TWC977)

Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:09 am
Confusion was shown by the boy which made yen smile softly as he spoke up as the boy  was moving to pick a card.

"Now what if the card you picked would play a part with the way i will see you now?"

Yen joked as he was amused at this. The boy now had another thing to think about. But there was a reason.

"You never asked if there were additional conditions you see young akauri. But to blindly pick is to show blind obedience to something.with such blindness it is nice, but  a leader must have conviction and spine in their choice. If you belive this. You may pick a royal card, but if you desire to be led. Choose a number card."

But he left out the ace for a moment as he went silent and leaned forward.

"But if you deem yourself one of a kind. The top of the brass.best of best.why dont you pick an Ace."

The simple playing of the card game was simple as he was going to be having fun now with this boy. It was amusing as he now had an idea. To simply groom the boy to something of an tool. It would make the boy hesitate,and thst was the point.

"This is what it means to make choices,how you act,and are out there. Reflects what this village is capable of. So with this it is likely you are picking your future role too. That's why you take your time. Accumilate your dreams and desires. Balance what you wish to see in yourself. As others see in you. Then show me the card."
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen

Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:08 pm
Just as Akarui leaned in to pick a card, the Hokage spoke up and said a few things that made Akarui pause ever so quickly before reaching down to the deck. Hand on the deck, That was were Akarui stopped himself for a second while he quickly thought over the words spoken to him by Lord Hokage Aburame. He was right, Akarui did just blindly follow orders without much thought to it. He just rushed head long into it like his spar with Snow without thought. This was something akarui knew he needed to work on the most. Otherwise he could get himself or a comrade killed or at least severely injured, that was in no way what he wanted.

Spine and conviction? Did he have it? Akarui wasn’t so sure but he thought he did. What was his conviction? To get stronger, to reach the top! Did he have a spine? Well he was here facing the Hokage of the village after all requesting a mission outside the village where the true danger lies. He wasn’t afraid of death. After Lord Aburame had made his point and finished, Akarui sat there for a couple of seconds before drawing out a card from the middle of the deck and brought it in front of him. The lacquered card face showed a King regally sitting on a throne. Akarui looked at the card he had drawn from the deck with scrutiny. Who would have guessed he drew the king? He was worried that it would be a one.. He didn’t know if he could have taken that blown to his confidence well or not, although he didn’t think himself special, he didn’t think of himself as a grunt either.

Silently but with a reassured grin that couldn’t help but show, Akarui placed the card before the Hokage and looked him in the eyes with burning passion blazing within dancing behind the iris. Holding the Hokages gaze, he nonchalantly but respectfully replied to the unasked question that the Hokage was waiting to hear.

“I drew the king. Will you tell me what that means to you?”
(WC354)
(TWC1331)

Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:28 pm
The boy hesitated again as yen now smiled looking fondly at the boy. He finally was getting it. Blind requests and blind obedience. Even his own insects had greater individualism. Which made him smile. The aburame watched curious of the boy's card as he reached for it a few seconds later. His face showed the greater of his reaction
The scrutiny in his draw. Bad luck even,and heck perhaps frustration.

Still the boy answered as with another question as yen did not reply but confidently reached towards the semi top of the deck of cards. And pulled out without looking at it a 3 of clubs.

"The king represents to me the willingness to guide and lead but no king is not without its servants,or confidence in themselves. A king is built by experience,or otherwise their over confidence is the down fall of not themselves, but what they hold as precious. The 3 means that while it may be low. I know that even an insect can be deadly. They also look up the hierarchy and it may not be the next day or week.but maybe thousands of years be a king."

Yen stated as he looks back at the boy and spoke again.

"A king is powerful,but what does the king look up to? What is the king driving besides their goal for many? If they are given leadership without the trials before. Then the king falls with their kingdom.a leader helps lther rise up. But a tyrant.despite loons,words,znd accomplishments good,or great. Still do not bring up others."

Yen stated as hesmiled and pointed to the boy again.

"Grab another card. What do you believe of your actions,and what they may do? Do you trust in the unknown chaos before you to draw your luck?"
Akarui_kōtei
Akarui_kōtei
Citizen

Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:42 pm
Having drawn the card and showing it to the Lord Hokage sitting in his chair on the other side of the deck than asking a question, Akarui waited for the answer that seemed not to come just yet. Instead the Hokage drew his own card from the deck revealing it to be a 3 after which explained what it meant for both cards, a King and an insect, after trials and tribulations would be able to stand on the same platform in the end after many years. He looked at Akarui again making another parallel to the cards about the roles of kings and who they serve and how Tyrants raised only themselves while a King should raise those around him.

Akarui understood most of that already if that was indeed want the Lord Hokage Aburame was trying to get across. He was again instructed to draw another card from the deck with cryptic words so he again draw a card tiring of this game of cards and without looking at it, matching the Lord Hokage stare, revealed it face up between them both. A red 9 of hearts revealed on the face of the card and Akarui spoke up again asking Lord Aburame what the point of this was while holding his gaze with eyes filled with determination.

“Sir, First I drew a King, someone who leads and raises up their people, then you drew a 3, an insect that in time will grow to the level of a King with enough time and experience. Now I’ve drawn a 9. I still don’t understand why we are playing with cards. I understand that I’m no king, but I’m sure as he’ll no insect. If anything, I would be this 9. Middle of the deck with room to grow. Thing is, I don’t believe that behind this villages walls are enough to make me a raise from a 9 to a jack let alone a king. I adore this village and don’t want to see what happened to it in recent history happen again. To help the village stop this from happening, I need to grow and improve myself. My father once told me that the best way to improve was to live on the razors edge with death at any misstep. That’s why I want to go on an exposition with your blessing Lord Hokage.”
(WC396)
(TWC1727)

Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:00 pm
the boy drew a 9 which lead to his speech. in fact the boy believed he fully was a 9 of hearts which amused yen greatly. yes akarrui had jumped up in value having shown the rescilence to play along. his hesitation turned more from an means of uncertaincy to now more unable to tell what to do. it only became clear to yen the boy explained that his father spoke a truth. which in itself spoke alot. the boy had direction to say the least. he was not a chicken running to eat, but proving more.

"you wish to be a jack. then yes your father is correct. by experience it means you gain wisdom. and know what to do, and not to do. but to be a village ace, a king, a jack, or any high number. the owner of the hand must trust you. you may beat an 8 , or below in value. in fact you havd earned your value by doing as i asked. obedience, and respect is gained through showing me your desire to improve."

yen stated pleased with the boy and drawing his final card. the Ace of spades as he glanced the boy over. speaking.

" I will not just magically give you experience. words are merelybwords. you must go out and experience these things. butbifbyour actions and results align with the desires of konoha. that is where you will reach your desired value. A kage cannot just tell a person they are fit for something. the person must prove it. so i will grant you your chance. to go from a 9 to a jack."

yen spoke softly as it was not somevtestvfor the boy to take. writen exams, ideals no. in yens experience action spoke louder than words. he learned that in his defeats, and misfallings. A loyal person did not need to say they were loyal, but prove it by their actions. like a dog did not need to say it loved it's master. it grew with trust. but trust of course rooted from direct confrontation. something which this boy met the critera to earn his first keep.

yen passed the Ace to the genin as it slid across the tabld and stopped in front of him.

"infomation keeps us safe, and infomation keeps us ahead. i will allow you to go gather what intel you can. choose a land, and depart. but you will wantbto be the jack yes. a jack is a face value card. in this case you will have to do it alone. any people or faces you meet. list them out."

yen stated as he stared the boy dead in the eye with his single eye. he was serious but still kind as he spoke the manifestation of his display of power shimmered behind him as a wall that seemed impassable. spanning higher and enclosing around the area. blotching the sun from existence. there was light, but not from the sun, only emitting from the wall. all that was there was the wall. it was yens embodiment of the will of fire. untempered,unbroken, and could not be broken. As the genin would understand yen meant business. (display of power used)

yens voice was clear and held still a kind beat. no killing intent but pure power and control. his words were no joke either. and he meant each word he spoke to the boy.

"you have 3 weeks and will depart tomarrow. Otherwise your value from a 9 will be discarded. understand?"

yen maintained the display of power so the boy understood the gravity of yens words.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum