Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Circles (io) - Page 2 Empty Re: Circles (io)

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:40 pm
“How? How do I fix what we all did wrong without making it worse? You are the Kage here and I told you, but how do I tell Konoha without making it worse?I can not just walk in there they would kill me on the spot! Viper made it harder for me because of the fact I fear having to pay for his crimes against Konoha as well. What do you suggest?” She asked her father as she leaned against him. She would listen to whatever he had to say because she trusted him. “I want us to have a peaceful alliance with Konoha and the other nearby villages I do not want war! I want my team to be able to be trained up like they should be. I want us to be where we need to be as a team and for our village to prosper. Things are going good for us now and it seems as though our lives are falling back in place! I owe a lot to you for your guidance!” Prim added as she hugged her father, It actually felt good, she was finally understanding it was okay to trust again.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:07 pm
She asked how to fix the problem. But zaled simply shook his head and stopped her.

"People only kill when you are simply running away all the time. No report. They hunt you down they kill. You should be appealing to the kage in konoha prim. Not just hide away. The how? You are looking for is being honest and talking to the leader. That is how. Send a letter. Yensung watched over you and your team yes.so he should be understanding. Vipers mess is his own. Not your problem."

Zaled spoke flatly as he hugged prim. Her dream was nice. Being able to have people at peace. Sure her team doing what they wish. But it was a pipe dream.

"Alliances are the closest to the dream, but people are selfish, and greedy. Want power. That dream is only a dream to reality. So nothing is guaranteed. Who is to say if i due,or other leaders die events spiral out of control. In this case it is why we go to war. It is why leaders die, and eventually somewhere down the line another goes berserk. But that is our nature as people"
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:31 am
Prim sighed heavily. He was right. Sadly her team would follow her to hell! "The only real crime I committed was leaving my village. But, I didn't want to face Vipers crimes! We all knew Viper was an interesting leader to say the most. And he had his own way of handling people and dealing with them, but his leadership lef us to deal with repercussions! So yes I left my village. But I didn't have a chance of surviving an angry mob! " Prim said in her defense. "Father I know, I need to face Yen to have my name cleared and I plan on doing that. I'm afraid to let the rest of the team go, but I will. As soon as I can get a hold of Yen." Prim said as she leaned her head over on her knees. This was a lot to think about. But Prim knew she had to be an example to her team And the only way to do that was to lead by example! one was showing how to be responsible and that there are repercussions for your actions no matter what they are! Good or bad every action had a reaction.
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Wed Apr 22, 2020 2:50 pm
zaled understood. too well he had his own day of reckoning to face, but it was why he was telling prim to follow the right path. the girl bad someone to trust. much less the leader of konoha  to boot.. why burn bridges for volcano because she was afraid.

"primu look at this place. if there is anything you must realize it is this. I am only a man, and the people here are not, and sill will not want yo hsvr one of the strongest villages pooling recources to control us, yet alone pull the wrath of itself against us. i was a knight, i burned down villages, took men and women from children. and all for what?  to bdnifit a few people that were "royal". there sere men of unfathomable rage that beat children, and the women i heard many cry in anguish or weeped in the backs of their burning houses as men had their way. only their lifeless corpses still be used as a toy. i killed thoes men. but thoes people only come out in war."

zaled spoke softly as he recalled the kingdom owning its land unpsralled. this was years before shinobi thought it was wise to infiltrste the mighty land of knights.

"you do not want what happend then happen here. and these are shinobi. if anything you must think like a leader. look at it from my view. imagine being struck down again. you were betrayed. and killed, and that is the tip. it does not matter about who did what. you do not want a miller facing a village wrath. so if you do not. do the right thing. no more fear, no more clutching your head. because this is what a leader does. they represent."
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:03 am
Prim listened to Zaled closely. His words made perfect sense to her. She had to represent her team. If she didn’t she couldn’t expect them to follow a good example! She wanted peace and if the only way to get it was to lead by example, the so be it!
“Very well, I will send him a letter and make plans to go to Konoha just to make sure i can clear things up with Yen and the rest of the Village! Thank you for talking to me father! I love you!” Prim said as she wrapped her arms around her father and gave him a huge hug! She kissed his cheek. This was something she could never do with Ijin or yuri, it was almost as though they were never really there for her, she never had a bond with them! This small amount of time caused her to have a very close connection to Zaled!
(exit)
13 stats
1,000 /1,000 Fire Release: Fire Body Flicker
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Sun May 17, 2020 6:37 am
she understood to make ammends one way or another shich brought him a big smile.

now she is sounding like a leader more then whimsical. pdrhaps if she thinks more on the morality it would give her more insight.... i can only hope this goes just as far... well hope.

zaled thought as suddenly she was hugged and it felt warm nice to finally hold prim his daughter like a proper fathter. he held her tight and for once lowered him self just a bit. held prim super close.

"i love you too primu my princess. your father was a knight,but nos he will not leave you again, and be your father full time. im sorry your mother is not here dear. but i am. i always will be."

zaled spoke softly and kissed her forehead before prim left. A feeling of longing to protect her no longer was there. he now had the power. the strength to and it was liberating. freedom beyond what he felt before. if was the truth and surreal. yet in truth it only allowed him to truly see what did lay ahead. he was proud of her despite not knowint to push forward.  but unknowingly zaled maybe deemed it subconsciously to at last let himself go. a new step as he felt like a new mzn. but maybe years younger. A rush of emotions he wished he felt csme over him as he let a tear slip. he was truly only mortal and through that he desired to spend the time he has left protecting prim,and tori,and his children to be. A new drive was awakening he could feel it within him as he let loose a sigh.

Now he stood alone and a thought lingered. what would he do with hoshi at this moment? a good question. he had aligence to it and for that had its duty to maintain its job still.but perhaps there still was a way to quietly fold in the dark.

hm i could truly make use of a decoy protocol.

zaled thought as he knew clones only had a finite distance. the thought  about it as he gazed at the new island paradise he pointed out to primrose.

(exit)

wc:2100

1600 wc to sesmic rumbling force

500 wc to unlocking MS

Last edited by Zaled uchiha on Mon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon May 18, 2020 1:36 pm
Approved at Prim
Zaled link the jutsu you are training mate
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin

Mon May 18, 2020 1:45 pm
kk edited
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune
Stone of Gelel
Remove Taijutsu Remove Kanjutsu Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Earth Water Lightning Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 435700

Mon May 18, 2020 1:55 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum